PDA

View Full Version : Why is Hillary MIA?

jimnyc
09-06-2012, 07:07 PM
So many gave her good grades at her job and said overall she's been one of the brighter points for Obama. Why would they not have her speak at the convention? Surely she would help with the women voters too, no?

CHARLOTTE, N.C.—While former President Bill Clinton was giving a rousing speech Wednesday night at the Democratic National Convention here, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was nearly 10,000 miles away in East Timor.

But that didn’t keep her from watching the 48-minute address, albeit a recorded version, after she finished a meeting with the country’s prime minister and a press conference.

Mr. Clinton kept his wife in mind as he heaped praise on President Barack Obama, saying “President Obama appointed several members of his cabinet even though they supported Hillary in the primary. Heck, he even appointed Hillary.”

When Mr. Clinton wrapped up his speech, Mrs. Clinton was at a press conference, according to an aide traveling with her. She then went to the ambassador’s house and watched her husband’s speech on a 17’’ computer; it was streamed using a program called SlingBox that was connected to an aide’s home TiVo. Despite being 9,930 miles away, there were only a few hiccups in the feed, the aide said.

The aide said Mrs. Clinton was as surprised as anyone to see Mr. Obama appear on stage at the end of Mr. Clinton’s speech, and she later told reporters—while boarding a plane to Brunei, the 110th country she has visited as secretary of State — that she thought the speech was “great.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/09/06/in-east-timor-hillary-clinton-watches-bill-clintons-speech-in-charlotte/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2012, 09:24 PM
So many gave her good grades at her job and said overall she's been one of the brighter points for Obama. Why would they not have her speak at the convention? Surely she would help with the women voters too, no?

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/09/06/in-east-timor-hillary-clinton-watches-bill-clintons-speech-in-charlotte/

I wonder how much money the obama campagn paid Slick Willie to get up there and lie about why doofus should be given 4 more years to destroy our economy? Im going to guess his speaking fee was at least 750K..maybe even a cool mil.. One thing about it , the guy can lie like a rug.--Tyr

aboutime
09-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Outta Sight, Outta mind?

Bubba got his chance to entertain the kiddies who are so easily convinced to believe whatever any Democrat politician says, and Hillary got to enjoy watching her CHEATING hubby on tv in a foreign nation.

Guess nobody notices Hillary as a cheater while Bubba is playing touchy-feely-sucky with all of the SLUT PATROL who FLUKE around.

Anton Chigurh
09-06-2012, 09:42 PM
The sitting Sec. of State never attends the conventions, from either party, is my understanding. Since the SoS is supposed to be a non political position, same reason you don't see the Atty General.

aboutime
09-07-2012, 02:06 PM
The sitting Sec. of State never attends the conventions, from either party, is my understanding. Since the SoS is supposed to be a non political position, same reason you don't see the Atty General.

Agreed, Anton. Most of us knew why Hillary wasn't at the convention. Common sense, is all.

As for Holder. I have little doubt. He was somewhere nearby. It's hard for Obama's tiny brain to operate ALONE.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I wonder how much money the obama campagn paid Slick Willie to get up there and lie about why doofus should be given 4 more years to destroy our economy? Im going to guess his speaking fee was at least 750K..maybe even a cool mil.. One thing about it , the guy can lie like a rug.--Tyr

They probably paid him in chubby young females.

aboutime
09-07-2012, 02:56 PM
They probably paid him in chubby young females.

As Clinton always bragged, in reference to his "IS" definition. Practice makes perfect, and Bubba is the Mentor of everyone in the Democrat party who LIES like Obama, thanks to the great training from the Bubba Machine, and Rape Generator. Billy Boy "I did not have sexual relations with ALL OF THE YOUNG WOMEN......Yet!"