PDA

View Full Version : Is Jennifer Granholm intoxicated in this convention appearance?

tailfins
09-07-2012, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKux363Dg64

jimnyc
09-07-2012, 08:49 AM
I can't say if she was drunk or not, but she sure as hell sounds like an idiot, regardless of her message. She doesn't have a future in public speaking, that's for sure.

Reminded me of that other idiot from a few years back, Howard Dean:

Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. To take back the White House. Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaawwwww!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc

Trigg
09-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I can't say if she was drunk or not, but she sure as hell sounds like an idiot, regardless of her message. She doesn't have a future in public speaking, that's for sure.

Reminded me of that other idiot from a few years back, Howard Dean:

Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. To take back the White House. Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaawwwww!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc

I actually liked Dean. The media wanted Kerry to run so they ran that yell non-stop.

aboutime
09-07-2012, 12:44 PM
No way is she drunk. That demonstration she put on is just more of the same Stupidity the Democrats enjoy so much as their sole principles of Lying for the good of the party.

She wasn't the only Liar...or screamer those at the convention heard. Every person who appeared before the FLOCKS of easily-led, uninformed Liberals did exactly the same thing.

They all presented their own versions of distorted DNC talking points, twisted in context intentionally, to convince listeners they were hearing something different in the LIES.

If anyone needs to waste time listening to the DNC Liars. More power to you, but try to control yourself, and don't PUNCH your Monitor, or throw your LAPTOP across the room when you hear the OBVIOUS lies repeated, again, and again.

Too bad so many Americans are still falling for the false stories meant to destroy the very nation they claim to LOVE.

Gaffer
09-07-2012, 01:25 PM
I actually liked Dean. The media wanted Kerry to run so they ran that yell non-stop.

Dean is a hateful evil little man.

aboutime
09-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Dean is a hateful evil little man.

Ah, yes....Dean.....3921

MtnBiker
09-07-2012, 03:56 PM
What would the lefties say if Palin gave a speech like that?

aboutime
09-08-2012, 03:06 PM
What would the lefties say if Palin gave a speech like that?

They would have demanded to have her head on a platter, and served it for OBAMA'S LAST SUPPER in January.