PDA

View Full Version : Mom, 52, chases intruder out of her house, pins him down..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2012, 09:33 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/07/13725622-mom-52-chases-intruder-out-of-house-pins-him-down?lite

Connecticut woman confronted an intruder, chased him out her her home and held him down until police arrived.

Follow @NBCNewsUS
Pauline Bragg, 52, was in her Willimantic home on Sunday night when she noticed a man inside.
“I looked and there's this guy, this big shadow standing there with a flashlight,” Bragg said.
The suspect, identified by police as Ramon Rivera, ran out of the house with Bragg right behind him.

“I didn't think, 'I'm going to decide to go chase him.' It was a reaction, you know,” said Bragg.

According to Bragg, who is the mother of a teenage boy, the chase continued into the backyards of three other homes.

“We got in a scuffle. He picked up a two-by-four and hit me,” Bragg said, still nursing bruises from the altercation.

She beat the man and pinned him down, the criminal had 25 prior arrests. 25!! YES, WE PEOPLE WITH ARREST RECORDS EVEN LONGER THAN THIS GUYS RUNNING AROUND FREE TO DO MORE CRIMES! Largely thanks to liberal bleeding heart judges not giving max sentences to them.-Tyr

aboutime
09-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Tyr. Wonder if that idiot she chased down was smart enough to think....after the cops took him away. About how Lucky he was, she didn't have a DIRTY HARRY Colt 44 Magnum on her dresser.

That really would have made EVERYBODY'S Day.