PDA

View Full Version : Is the socalled "Arab Spring" dead?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Answer is there was no Arab Spring, not as it was described to be. There was only an Islamic movement to replace dictators/governments not true to the Islamic goal of creating a Caliphate and world domination! -Tyr
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/07/13686562-the-arab-spring-is-dead-and-syria-is-writing-its-obituary?lite

The Shiites were, of course, delighted. I remember the moment U.S. troops left their last base in southern Iraq in December 2011. The Iraqis changed its name as the Americans rolled out the gate. It had been called Camp Adder; the Iraqis renamed it 'the Imam Ali base,' after the patriarch of Shiite Islam.

The Shiites — in both Iraq and Iran — won, and won big.

President George W. Bush, in his now-rare public appearances and interviews, still refuses to acknowledge he did anything to help Iran. But it doesn’t really matter what he thinks. The 200 million people in the Middle East understand that there is a new reality — and that’s what they are battling about now.

jimnyc
09-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Maybe some are going forward planning this and maybe others think it's a pipe dream. Either way it won't ever happen. They would need a hell of a lot more than pure numbers in population. Put the political correctness aside, we would destroy any attempt to reach for some dream of world domination. And I'm sure we wouldn't be alone. Its funny as hell to read some of these sites and how they describe what the world will look like and how Islam will be the one and only religion. Anyone dumb enough to believe this is even a remote possibility, is well, dumb.

jimnyc
09-07-2012, 06:30 PM
That didn't mean you, Tyr, it sounds that way now that I read it though! I meant any of the followers, any Muslims that believe in this and think they're going to dominate the world some day.

Dilloduck
09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Answer is there was no Arab Spring, not as it was described to be. There was only an Islamic movement to replace dictators/governments not true to the Islamic goal of creating a Caliphate and world domination! -Tyr
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/07/13686562-the-arab-spring-is-dead-and-syria-is-writing-its-obituary?lite

The Shiites were, of course, delighted. I remember the moment U.S. troops left their last base in southern Iraq in December 2011. The Iraqis changed its name as the Americans rolled out the gate. It had been called Camp Adder; the Iraqis renamed it 'the Imam Ali base,' after the patriarch of Shiite Islam.

The Shiites — in both Iraq and Iran — won, and won big.

President George W. Bush, in his now-rare public appearances and interviews, still refuses to acknowledge he did anything to help Iran. But it doesn’t really matter what he thinks. The 200 million people in the Middle East understand that there is a new reality — and that’s what they are battling about now.

Battling whom ? each other ? We may have another Northern Ireland on our hands.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2012, 07:13 PM
That didn't mean you, Tyr, it sounds that way now that I read it though! I meant any of the followers, any Muslims that believe in this and think they're going to dominate the world some day.

Thanks. I got your drift even before reading your second reply clarifying. As you and I have a similiar take on the "muslim problem" the world has to face.-- :beer:-Tyr

aboutime
09-07-2012, 07:48 PM
The so-called ARAB-SPRING never did exist. It was merely another method used by diplomats who represented Obama. Not the USA, to explain...or rather make Excuses for their own lack of Intestinal Fortitude. The so-called Arab Spring grew up like weeds while LIBYA was under attack from THE JERK who is now Floating in the Cess Pool with Saddam, and OBL.

Whenever Obama and company have no courage. As we all have seen here at home. They instantly must come up with some excuse for their ineptness, or lack of knowledge by....BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE, or SOMETHING...like an ARAB SPRING where they can hide, hope, and wait for the tensions to subside...and get their COWARDLY butts off the hook.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Battling whom ? each other ? We may have another Northern Ireland on our hands.
Actually they are battling those not hardlined enough to suit their tastes. Those muslims not ready to set aside differences in order to bring in the Caliphate. The goal over there is a great unification. Preparation to bring on the 12th Imam, the holy muckity muck. Its bullshat but they believe it and will "as usual" murder to bring it about.-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Actually they are battling those not hardlined enough to suit their tastes. Those muslims not ready to set aside differences in order to bring in the Caliphate. The goal over there is a great unification. Preparation to bring on the 12th Imam, the holy muckity muck. Its bullshat but they believe it and will "as usual" murder to bring it about.-Tyr

Muslims killing each other.

Voted4Reagan
09-08-2012, 06:33 PM
the thing that is most DEAD about the ARAB SPRING.... is a lot of DEAD ARABS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2012, 06:43 PM
the thing that is most DEAD about the ARAB SPRING.... is a lot of DEAD ARABS.

Lets be honest, not enough dead Arabs . Still far too many murdering scum(Islamic terrorists) breathing over there.-Tyr

jimnyc
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Muslims killing each other.

Never happened!

aboutime
09-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Never happened!

Gotta disagree there jimnyc. Guess you forgot about the nearly 30,000 Saddam gassed, or the nearly 100,000 that have been killed by Assad in Syria in the last year.

Or, were you talking...tongue-in-cheek?

jimnyc
09-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Gotta disagree there jimnyc. Guess you forgot about the nearly 30,000 Saddam gassed, or the nearly 100,000 that have been killed by Assad in Syria in the last year.

Or, were you talking...tongue-in-cheek?

Tongue in cheek, sir! We have a member here that will often say "Never happened" instead of acknowledging the facts presented to him. Sorry I confused you!

Voted4Reagan
09-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Lets be honest, not enough dead Arabs . Still far too many murdering scum(Islamic terrorists) breathing over there.-Tyr

TYR... I am not going to condemn all of them.... but I do admonish the Silent Majority of Moderate Arabs that turn a blind eye to what others do... The Liberal and moderate Muslim Clergy needs to start rooting these people out...

they havent done a good job of it yet...

until they do all Muslims both good and bad will be looked at with suspicion..

and that is unfortunate...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2012, 08:47 PM
TYR... I am not going to condemn all of them.... but I do admonish the Silent Majority of Moderate Arabs that turn a blind eye to what others do... The Liberal and moderate Muslim Clergy needs to start rooting these people out...

I agree , tis why I put in this, (Islamic terrorists) in my statement. To clarify that I recognise the difference and wanted it so noted..-Tyr

aboutime
09-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Tongue in cheek, sir! We have a member here that will often say "Never happened" instead of acknowledging the facts presented to him. Sorry I confused you!

jimnyc. Anymore. It's getting really hard to know WHO is actually saying what they mean, or just playing Devils Advocate. Thanks for telling me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2012, 08:55 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15303413

14 October 2011 Last updated at 03:52 ET

Report: Arab Spring upheaval cost $55bnBy Peter Biles BBC world affairs correspondent

Libyan exception: Where other oil producers have gained, Libyan revenues have fallen by 84%
The popular protests this year in North Africa and the Middle East - known as the Arab Spring - have cost the region more than $50bn, a new report says.

The report, by consultancy group Geopolicity, says Egypt, Syria and Libya paid the highest financial price.

It warns that without a regional support programme, the effects of the Arab Spring could be regressive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If given another term watch for obama to take our tax dollars and pay that 50+ billion dollars to his "brothers" over there! Hell, he'll likely triple it for good measure!-Tyr

jafar00
09-10-2012, 05:15 PM
If given another term watch for obama to take our tax dollars and pay that 50+ billion dollars to his "brothers" over there! Hell, he'll likely triple it for good measure!-Tyr

That would be nice. They are rather poor over there.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 10:03 AM

How about we make a real effort to take out the "bad" by going after the "bad" religious leaders sending the jihadists out to murder. So far our government has concentrated on the jihadists and the jihadist leaders instead of the mullahs!
Start blasting the radical imams and stop letting them be immune from the violence. As long as the head is not attacked the body can withstand the blows we deliver to it, after all its a billon strong! Who cares how mad they get, they are already dedicated to our total destruction and enjoy safety while they pursue that course!-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 10:10 AM
How about we make a real effort to take out the "bad" by going after the "bad" religious leaders sending the jihadists out to murder. So far our government has concentrated on the jihadists and the jihadist leaders instead of the mullahs!
Start blasting the radical imams and stop letting them be immune from the violence. As long as the head is not attacked the body can withstand the blows we deliver to it, after all its a billon strong! Who cares how mad they get, they are already dedicated to our total destruction and enjoy safety while they pursue that course!-Tyr

The mullahs are dedicated to the total destruction of America ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
The mullahs are dedicated to the total destruction of America ?

Ones in Iran are without a doubt. Since Islam is so dedicated , the others are as well, to one degee or another. Stop the foolish pretending and stop the asking foolish questions. If you disagree with my posts state your disagreement and list why I am wrong. I am not as benevolent with giving free education to you on Islam and its evils as is my friend Drummonds. He is a jolly good chap but me Im a hardnose asshole most of the time, right?-;)-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Ones in Iran are without a doubt. Since Islam is so dedicated , the others are as well, to one degee or another. Stop the foolish pretending and stop the asking foolish questions. If you disagree with my posts state your disagreement and list why I am wrong. I am not as benevolent with giving free education to you on Islam and its evils as is my friend Drummonds. He is a jolly good chap but me Im a hardnose asshole most of the time, right?-;)-Tyr

Stop making claims without links. Where did these mullahs say they were dedicated to the destruction of America ?

Little-Acorn
09-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Actually they are battling those not hardlined enough to suit their tastes.

It's remarkable how closely that description suits the liberal fanatics in this country - the ones who are disappointed in Obama because, they say, he wasn't liberal enough.

jafar00
09-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Ones in Iran are without a doubt. Since Islam is so dedicated , the others are as well, to one degee or another.

Don't be so idiotic as to presume that the vast majority of Muslims who are Sunni would have anything to do with the Iranian leaders who are Shia. Shiaism and Islam are two very different things.

aboutime
09-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Don't be so idiotic as to presume that the vast majority of Muslims who are Sunni would have anything to do with the Iranian leaders who are Shia. Shiaism and Islam are two very different things.

jafar. It is not strange to us that you would call us idiotic about such things, when it appears. You would have no second thoughts about grouping all Christians into the same identity. But when someone mentions Muslims, or Islam. Your one, and only response is to do, almost exactly what you complain about in reference to Muslims.
Double standards, or hypocrisy. Choose One...

Gaffer
09-11-2012, 07:02 PM

That's not what the brotherhood said about 5 years ago. They issued a statement that it was okay to work with shia muslims against a common enemy such as Israel and the US. I guess some hatred overshadows other hatreds. Hezbo and hamas working together to coordinate attacks. iran sending weapons and supplies to the taliban and alqaeda. The enemy of my enemy is my friend...for a while.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Stop making claims without links. Where did these mullahs say they were dedicated to the destruction of America ?

I need no damn links for my opinion . And when tha hell are you going to stop making generalised statements or asking stupid questions. Being a contrarian may suit you but its hardly praiseworthy is it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 08:13 PM

What?, you pretend no Unification, no 12th imam, no caliphate no glorious victory for Islam!!???
Color me shocked and I must ask what Koran have you been reading? Forget your prayer rug or what?

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 08:30 PM
There is an extremely wide range of things that people who call themselves Christians beleive in. Can you not grasp the concept that this may be true in Islam also? I'll guarantee you one thing. An attack on Iran will certainly unite them against Israel and the US. It's sounding more and more to me like war is inevitable. It won't be pretty.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 09:06 PM
There is an extremely wide range of things that people who call themselves Christians beleive in. Can you not grasp the concept that this may be true in Islam also? I'll guarantee you one thing. An attack on Iran will certainly unite them against Israel and the US. It's sounding more and more to me like war is inevitable. It won't be pretty.

Just when ever was war pretty? Any war? Pick one!
Your posts exspress that its we that always should be afraid! We are Americans!! Did you forget? When we fight --ALL OUT--nobody stands a damn chance, WW2 proved that. Lay the guilt trip shat aside pedro. I have no guilt feelings and I'd fight like the world hasnt seen since WW2 IF forced to defend my family! Im a betting there are a damn lot like me too. Certainly some posting here too ! I just do not get how you can keep being so negative about America and its cause while you keep on defending its enemies by announcing that they are unbeatable! I got news for ya hosh, if they bleed(and they do) they aint Supermen. Anybody gonna be declared Supermen it wil be Americans after we get unleashed and start fighting all out! You and the world hasnt seen us do that since WW2!! -Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Just when ever was war pretty? Any war? Pick one!
Your posts exspress that its we that always should be afraid! We are Americans!! Did you forget? When we fight --ALL OUT--nobody stands a damn chance, WW2 proved that. Lay the guilt trip shat aside pedro. I have no guilt feelings and I'd fight like the world hasnt seen since WW2 IF forced to defend my family! Im a betting there are a damn lot like me too. Certainly some posting here too ! I just do not get how you can keep being so negative about America and its cause while you keep on defending its enemies by announcing that they are unbeatable! I got news for ya hosh, if they bleed(and they do) they aint Supermen. Anybody gonna be declared Supermen it wil be Americans after we get unleashed and start fighting all out! You and the world hasnt seen us do that since WW2!! -Tyr

Millions of dead people---weeeee haaaaa.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Millions of dead people---weeeee haaaaa.

Many more millions dead and enslaved if we dont. Only those victims would be us!
You aint the sharpest tool in tha shed are you>?-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Many more millions dead and enslaved if we dont. Only those victims would be us!
You aint the sharpest tool in tha shed are you>?-Tyr

The threat is supposedly made to Israel--not the US.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 09:58 PM
The threat is supposedly made to Israel--not the US.

We are called the big Satan and its been made about us too. For somebody that thinks they are so damn wise you sure have missed a lot of info. Or is it pretending so as to avoid answering certain questions?

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 10:17 PM
We are called the big Satan and its been made about us too. For somebody that thinks they are so damn wise you sure have missed a lot of info. Or is it pretending so as to avoid answering certain questions?

Can't resist to resorting to insults as opposed to staying on point, can ya ? It makes for a boring thread.

jafar00
09-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Lets be honest, not enough dead Arabs .

Hitler said the same about the Jews. Well done.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Hitler said the same about the Jews. Well done.

Yes , that was my post number 10. Here is my post number 15, explaining a bit more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Execute all the traitors!
Thanked 1,626 Times in 1,134 PostsMy Mood: Rep Power:321402

Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan

I agree , tis why I put in this, (Islamic terrorists) in my statement. To clarify that I recognise the difference and wanted it so noted..-Tyr