PDA

View Full Version : Just what is a TRUPLE??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2012, 08:12 PM
http://glo.msn.com/beauty/glo-grab-bag-8.mix?assetId=760

Three's Company
During a civil union in Sao Paulo, Brazil, "I dos" were exchanged between a man and a woman...and another woman. According to the BBC, the trio were married by Public Notary Claudia do Nascimento Domingues, who said they deserved family rights, and that there's nothing in Brazilian law that prohibits it. But not everyone agrees: One lawyer described it as "absurd and totally illegal." Although the happy "thruple" have been together for three years and the arrangement is now official, it remains to be seen whether courts and private companies will recognize the union.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you people what a slippery slope allowing gay marraige to be RECOGNISED as legal marraige would bring. But no critics declared that to be absurd. Here we have a couple that married along with a third person becoming a legal THRUPLE.
WHATS NEXT ?? MARRYING ANIMALS? MARRYING YOUR OWN SISTER,BROTHER , FATHER OR MOTHER?--Tyr

aboutime
09-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Sounds like it's about time to test this crazy stuff out for ourselves.

I will marry myself, and my wife can stay married to my other me. Collect DOUBLE everything. And guess who pays?