PDA

View Full Version : FAA officials accused of pressuring staff to vote for Obama

red states rule
09-09-2012, 06:47 AM
I am sure Eric Holder will look into this and get back to Obama after the election

A government accountability group is accusing supervisors at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of urging the agency's employees to vote for President Obama and other Democrats in November.

The Washington, D.C.-based Cause of Action, which identifies itself as nonpartisan, said Wednesday that FAA officials at a Seattle office told employees that the agency’s funding would be more secure if Obama defeats Mitt Romney to win a second term.

The allegation, if true, would be a violation of the Hatch Act, a federal law that prohibits government agencies from getting involved in partisan activities

http://thehill.com/blogs/transportation-report/aviation/247749-faa-supervisors-accused-of-pressuring-employees-to-vote-for-obama-

Voted4Reagan
09-09-2012, 07:39 AM
God I wish Reagan was still President...

He'd Fire the lot of them....

oh wait....HE DID!!

If Bammers wants to be REAGAN-ESQUE like he proclaimed in 2008 he'd follow Reagans lead and fire all of those that participated in this illegal activity.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2012, 11:06 AM
God I wish Reagan was still President...

He'd Fire the lot of them....

oh wait....HE DID!!

If Bammers wants to be REAGAN-ESQUE like he proclaimed in 2008 he'd follow Reagans lead and fire all of those that participated in this illegal activity.

Hell, he is more likely to reward them with a hefty bonus, as usual at the taxpayers's exspense dont ya know?
Checks are likely being cut right now!! There is almost no limit to the corruption this asshat will do. Give him a second term and this nation will most likely fall before its end IMHO!-Tyr