PDA

View Full Version : Young man in Egypt tears up Quran on video

jimnyc
09-09-2012, 09:09 AM
I sat and watched this video with a friend last evening to confirm the article. He's from Morocco and had a little trouble with translating himself, but the gist was correct - that this mean ripped up a Quran and deserves immediate death as a result. The video itself is at the bottom of this post. The article itself will be denied of course, because of who wrote it, but the video is there to prove otherwise.

Here is what he said:

There it is, Allah's book; this is the basic catastrophe. I don't know what day it is of this disgusting month of Ramadan. You are making the tearing of the Quran such a big and dangerous thing... it is instinctive to tear up this book, those sons of [profanity] think they can threaten me and challenge me not to tear up the Quran, but I want to prove to them that they are nothing, and what is the big deal in tearing up this book?! There it is [he starts tearing the Quran] in the trash. Are you feeling better now? You cannot touch a hair on my head. We keep blaming Hamas and Gaza, but it is not them, it is this son of [profanity] book that I am stepping on right now. That book is the source of all evil and the real catastrophe. There is nothing new here; it is not Omar Abdel Rahman, Abbud or all the others: it is this garbage that is causing us to run in a demonic, never-ending circle that will never end.

Then those watching:

On a recent talk show on Al Hafiz channel dealing with this incident of Koran-tearing, after playing the video of the man tearing the Koran, one of the guests, a bearded and white-robed Dr. Mahmoud Sha'ban, visibly shaken by what he had just seen, said:

Someone like him must receive the punishment he deserves—and it is death! He is an apostate… It is clear from what he says that he is a Muslim, and must be killed as an apostate. As for that act itself, it is an infidel act, and he deserves to be struck by the sword in a public place—and as soon as possible; as soon as possible; as soon as possible. It must be announced and photographed and disseminated among the people, so that all the people may know that we respect our Koran and its words from Allah, and whoever insults it, receives his punishment from Allah. If people like him are left alone, they will only get bolder and bolder.

Then a few of the other guests speak next:

The next guest, Sheikh Abdul Mohsin said: "I support the words of Sheikh Mahmoud [who just spoke], that this man must be killed fast, that he may be an example to others, so that all learn that we have reached a new phase in respecting Islam and the holy sanctity of the Koran and Sunna. This man has become an apostate and must suffer the penalty in front of the people."

The third and final guest Dr. Abdullah was somewhat critical of the first two Islamic scholars—not because they called for the man's death, but because, by focusing on the fact that the man had apostatized, it seemed as if they were exonerating non-Muslims: "The issue of killing him is not limited to his being a Muslim and then apostatizing. No, it is known to us from the Sharia that whoever insults the Prophet or tears the Koran, his judgment is death—whether he's a Muslim or non-Muslim."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3325/egypt-kill-christian-reward

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HXbjJ6YOBoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I sat and watched this video with a friend last evening to confirm the article. He's from Morocco and had a little trouble with translating himself, but the gist was correct - that this mean ripped up a Quran and deserves immediate death as a result. The video itself is at the bottom of this post. The article itself will be denied of course, because of who wrote it, but the video is there to prove otherwise.

Here is what he said:

Then those watching:

Then a few of the other guests speak next:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3325/egypt-kill-christian-reward

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HXbjJ6YOBoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched the video. Those things speaking should themselves be obliterated from the earth. They preach pure hatred and murder in God's name. They destroy millions by spreading the accursed moham cult trash! Here is what a truly great and honorable man saw and commented about Islam. I am posting this short speech from Winston Churchill delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and
journalist. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time... He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and after a lifetime of service to his country and was accorded a State funeral.
HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its
votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in
a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic
apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident
habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of
commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the
followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that
in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,
must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of
Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the
influence of the religion paralyses the social development of
those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from
being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing
faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,
raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that
Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the
science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization
of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient
Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition Vol. II, pages 248-50 London.

Churchill saw it coming. He saw coming much of what we are now enduring from this terror cult! As usual he was right, look at Britain now that it turned its back on him and what he stood for! About to go under and will unless we step in to save it IMHO..-TYR

Dilloduck
09-09-2012, 11:29 AM
I watched the video. Those things speaking should themselves be obliterated from the earth. They preach pure hatred and murder in God's name. They destroy millions by spreading the accursed moham cult trash! Here is what a truly great and honorable man saw and commented about Islam. I am posting this short speech from Winston Churchill delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and
journalist. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time... He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and after a lifetime of service to his country and was accorded a State funeral.
HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its
votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in
a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic
apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident
habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of
commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the
followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that
in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,
must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of
Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the
influence of the religion paralyses the social development of
those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from
being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing
faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,
raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that
Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the
science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization
of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient
Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition Vol. II, pages 248-50 London.

Churchill saw it coming. He saw coming much of what we are now enduring from this terror cult! As usual he was right, look at Britain now that it turned its back on him and what he stood for! About to go under and will unless we step in to save it IMHO..-TYR
Great Britain ran from Palestine once. Don't see how they can run any further. Can't wait to hear your plan for freeing GB from Islam.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2012, 11:30 AM
This is Islam commanding murder! Deny if you like but its there.--Tyr

The reason why executing apostates has always been a part of Islamic law is that there is verified record of Muhammad and his companions doing exactly that according to the Hadith. According to verse 4:80 of the Quran: "Whoso obeyeth the Messenger obeyeth Allah."

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Note that there is no distinction as to how that Muslim came to be a Muslim.

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

aboutime
09-10-2012, 02:38 PM
There's a very distinct difference between Christians, and the Bible, and Muslims with the Quran.

People around the world who typically hate Christians destroy Bibles, and Christians just reach for another.

Anyone around the world who claims to be a Muslin who see's their Quran being destroyed, or abused...KILL.

And that's the difference between the So-called Religion of Peace, and the Peaceful Religion they detest.

tailfins
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I see this as a distraction from managing the risk of more terror attacks. I'm all in favor of military action if that's what is called for. Fixating on either death or their beliefs distracts from a plan of action. I don't care what they believe. I care about what they do. I just want the means for further attacks to be neutralized. However, General William Tecumseh Sherman comes to mind for advice on how to break a culture's will to make war.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2012, 04:22 PM
I see this as a distraction from managing the risk of more terror attacks. I'm all in favor of military action if that's what is called for. Fixating on either death or their beliefs distracts from a plan of action. I don't care what they believe. I care about what they do. I just want the means for further attacks to be neutralized. However, General William Tecumseh Sherman comes to mind for advice on how to break a culture's will to make war.

I agree with your advice about Sherman and we'd do well to consider treating those murdering scum(Islamic terrorists) in a similiar manner but being a Southerner I have no love for Sherman. He was totally brutal and most of that was intentional and to civilians-women and children included... Lee would have never allowed his men to behave in such a brutal manner. I rate Grant above Sherman and Lee far above them both.That said I know war is hell and victory is only won after it has been achieved. I still think it too brutal an act considering it was made upon for the most part helpless women and children. However you are right about how effective it was! Also right about it should be considered when we are engaged in deadly combat with such murdering scum as the muslim Jihadists/terrorists.. -Tyr