PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality in other countries

jimnyc
09-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I was reading up a bit about how other countries handle homosexuality and gay marriage. Here in the USA, it's obviously been a very hot topic over the past few years, but has been picking up speed even long before that. It is still frowned upon by many, and in many places. And we know that many have wanted to make gay marriage against the law, or specifying that marriage must be between a man and a woman.

But have you ever look at other countries? Are our current changed affecting them? Do they view the LGBT similarly? I'm just curious how it's handled. I know in some places it's outright forbidden and can be met with the death penalty of caught. Other places you can receive lashes or similar. Some places it is fines. Other places I think have embraced it and are protecting them.

Speak up if you know how it's handled elsewhere, how it's viewed. How do other places compare to the way the USA is handling it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2012, 10:55 AM
I was reading up a bit about how other countries handle homosexuality and gay marriage. Here in the USA, it's obviously been a very hot topic over the past few years, but has been picking up speed even long before that. It is still frowned upon by many, and in many places. And we know that many have wanted to make gay marriage against the law, or specifying that marriage must be between a man and a woman.

But have you ever look at other countries? Are our current changed affecting them? Do they view the LGBT similarly? I'm just curious how it's handled. I know in some places it's outright forbidden and can be met with the death penalty of caught. Other places you can receive lashes or similar. Some places it is fines. Other places I think have embraced it and are protecting them.

Speak up if you know how it's handled elsewhere, how it's viewed. How do other places compare to the way the USA is handling it?

Islamic countries execute them and get a pass on doing that . Such is the power of the fear that they create among people too cowardly to stand against them! A great many of those are dumbass Americans too! I am not for gays but I am dead set against them being executed! Islam promotes that they be murdered. NUFF said..-Tyr