PDA

View Full Version : Redskins and Griffin Shock New Orleans

red states rule
09-10-2012, 03:10 AM
As a die hard Redskin fan, I was shocked watching the game yesterday. I am use to seeing 40 points being scored when the Redskins play - but it has been the other team that has done the scoring

I know we have 15 weeks to go but damn the Skins looked great yesterday; Griffin had a hell of a debut and threw zero interception.

Next up the RAms

And jim, sorry about your Steelers last night. Your team can take their anger out on the Jets next week

jimnyc
09-10-2012, 09:04 AM
As a die hard Redskin fan, I was shocked watching the game yesterday. I am use to seeing 40 points being scored when the Redskins play - but it has been the other team that has done the scoring

I know we have 15 weeks to go but damn the Skins looked great yesterday; Griffin had a hell of a debut and threw zero interception.

Next up the RAms

And jim, sorry about your Steelers last night. Your team can take their anger out on the Jets next week

He didn't shock me at all. I knew this kid was gonna be awesome, as did others, that's why teams went nuts trying to pick him. IMO, he should be have been the #1 pick ahead of Andrew Luck. We'll see how it plays out though. He reminds me of Michael Vick (on the field of course), but I think he's better on many levels - I think he has a stronger arm and is smarter.

I think you're going to be happy about your team again, they looked really good yesterday. I think they will instantly make their division tougher to win, and barring injuries, he should make the 'Skins an entire new team for quite some time.