PDA

View Full Version : Man accidentally shoots off his penis and testicle

jimnyc
09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
18 years old, just bought the gun, and marijuana was found in the house. What a dumbass! So now he's a "Uni-Ball" with a hole in his penis, or worse, and that's about as much as I want to know. I repeat, what a dumbass!

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida -- A teenager is recovering after police say he shot himself in the penis and testicle while cleaning a gun he just bought.

It happened Thursday morning at a home on the 200 block of Verada Street in Port St. Lucie.

Police say 18-year-old Michael Smeriglio first lied to police saying someone shot him while he was walking down the street. After being questioned by police he admitted to accidentally doing it himself.

Doctors say the bullet went through his penis, his left testicle and then lodged itself in his thigh.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/272775/58/Teen-accidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle

09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Ouch.. Brilliant move. And now he gets to go to jail for lying to police and drug possession.

Marijuana, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2012, 11:52 PM
At least he isn't claiming "the safety was on". :rolleyes:

logroller
09-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Looks like he's one less gun to clean! :laugh:

Gotta pick on the thread title-- doesn't it go without saying that when one shoots his penis and testicle it was by accident?

logroller
09-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Ouch.. Brilliant move. And now he gets to go to jail for lying to police and drug possession.

Marijuana, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
I've smoked my fair share of grass; I still know how to handle a weapon safely.

jafar00
09-11-2012, 06:24 AM
How was he able to get a gun in the first place? Don't they test buyers for drug use?

Nukeman
09-11-2012, 06:28 AM
How was he able to get a gun in the first place? Don't they test buyers for drug use?Nope.. why would they.. If you are clean and sober at time of purchase and have NO RECORD (which is checked) why would they deny the sale!?!?!?!

cadet
09-11-2012, 08:03 AM
How was he able to get a gun in the first place? Don't they test buyers for drug use?

It's not like he just bought the thing when he got high.

Voted4Reagan
09-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Now he'll really be shooting Blanks

jafar00
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Nope.. why would they.. If you are clean and sober at time of purchase and have NO RECORD (which is checked) why would they deny the sale!?!?!?!

Since a lot of gun crime is associated with drugs, it would make very good sense to drug test prospective gun license applicants.

Nukeman
09-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Since a lot of gun crime is associated with drugs, it would make very good sense to drug test prospective gun license applicants.Don't need a license to buy a gun!!! now if you want a full auto or concealed carry than you need a license and that involves a vetting process.. to purchase a gun though, anyone can do that... Provided are sober at the time of purchase. do we do drug screens for car, knife, machette, baseball bat, or a whole slew of other things that can be used for injuring another.....

jafar00
09-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't need a license to buy a gun!!! now if you want a full auto or concealed carry than you need a license and that involves a vetting process.. to purchase a gun though, anyone can do that... Provided are sober at the time of purchase. do we do drug screens for car, knife, machette, baseball bat, or a whole slew of other things that can be used for injuring another.....

You don't need a license?!? I thought you needed at least that.

My view of gun laws in the US just took a dive.

Nukeman
09-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Why is that.. YOU can purchase a gun doesn't mean you can carry it concealed without a license unless of course your a criminal element.. However in cities where it is legal to open carry or to obtain a concealed permit the violent crime goes down significantly.. Because YOU never know who might have one for protection..

Here's the great thing about being here YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO OWN OR NOT OWN A GUN YOUR CHOICE!!! See how that works you have th freedom or choice to buy or not buy its UP TO YOU.. Now do you have the choice to buy the gun you want or are you denied the opportunty to purchase a TOOL!?!?!?!!? That is all a gun is, a tool to be used for good or bad depends on the USER not the object!!

gabosaurus
09-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Nukeman, that is why I worry about some people here owning a gun. Imagine this: A tool using a tool to shoot his tool off. :rolleyes:

jafar00
09-12-2012, 06:06 AM
I suppose having a gun would help when your dealer comes to collect. Or perhaps you are the dealer and want to scare people into paying up?

glockmail
09-12-2012, 08:25 AM

Most gun laws are by State. In Massachusetts you can't buy a BB gun. Here in NC you walk into a walmart or Dicks and buy any long gun that you want. If you want a pistol, get a permit at the County Sheriff's office (three day wait) then go to a gun shop.

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 08:39 AM
I suppose having a gun would help when your dealer comes to collect. Or perhaps you are the dealer and want to scare people into paying up?

it could really help if you work in an American Embassy and you're attacked by a mob of Muslim Radicals that kill your ambassador and tear down your flag.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/american_ambassador_others_killed_uvtJF2mvUd6CzlMs rh169K

So much for the Muslim Brotherhoods peaceful intentions....

It happened in Cairo as well...

Explain that Jafar.....

jafar00
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
it could really help if you work in an American Embassy and you're attacked by a mob of Muslim Radicals that kill your ambassador and tear down your flag.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/american_ambassador_others_killed_uvtJF2mvUd6CzlMs rh169K

So much for the Muslim Brotherhoods peaceful intentions....

It happened in Cairo as well...

Explain that Jafar.....

Talk about off topic.

aboutime
09-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Yeah jafar. That would probably work for you, and no doubt. Has probably worked well for you previously.

You could help with the process. But I'm not familiar with what the Quoran specifies on Test-tasting with Russian Roulette and any pistol.

Have you enjoyed burning any American Flags lately? In keeping with your claims?

jafar00
09-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Yeah jafar. That would probably work for you, and no doubt. Has probably worked well for you previously.

You could help with the process. But I'm not familiar with what the Quoran specifies on Test-tasting with Russian Roulette and any pistol.

Have you enjoyed burning any American Flags lately? In keeping with your claims?

How did we get here from a guy shooting himself in his cock 'n bolllocks?

I haven't burned anything lately unless you include the English muffin I was toasting the other day. I was too busy making sure the eggs were runny but still cooked.

logroller
09-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Since a lot of gun crime is associated with drugs, it would make very good sense to drug test prospective gun license applicants.

Here's the thing, criminals don't necessarily obtain weapons through legitimate means. Make it harder to get weapons and illicit trade increases...same goes for drugs.

Freedom is its own check... the OP as an example.

Little-Acorn
09-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Most gun laws are by State. In Massachusetts you can't buy a BB gun. Here in NC you walk into a walmart or Dicks and buy any long gun that you want. If you want a pistol, get a permit at the County Sheriff's office (three day wait) then go to a gun shop.

Those regulations are unconstitutional, BTW (speaking of off-topic... :D ).

But most governments (Fed, state, local) don't care, and make them anyway. They got a huge windfall from a 1939 gun case where the guy being accused, didn't show up at the Supreme Court (they found him dead later), and the Justices rubber-stamped the prosecutions' lies into an Opinion. They have carefully avoided revisiting the case ever since. Most gun laws have patterned themselves after the law that one was about.

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 01:32 PM
How did we get here from a guy shooting himself in his cock 'n bolllocks?

I haven't burned anything lately unless you include the English muffin I was toasting the other day. I was too busy making sure the eggs were runny but still cooked.

Do you prefer the eggs runny? I wish we could get good English muffins here. The American bastardized versions are bullocks.

aboutime
09-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Do you prefer the eggs runny? I wish we could get good English muffins here. The American bastardized versions are bullocks.

gabby. He was speaking of 'runny', like the substance located between your ears. If you insist that others should remain on topic, speaking about what that man shot off. At least then. It sounds like you have some knowledge you can share with us. If, you stay on topic instead of pretending to change the subject with your 'runny' mentality.

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM
gabby. He was speaking of 'runny', like the substance located between your ears. If you insist that others should remain on topic, speaking about what that man shot off. At least then. It sounds like you have some knowledge you can share with us. If, you stay on topic instead of pretending to change the subject with your 'runny' mentality.

Dude,why are you in this topic? You don't have any balls to shoot off.

aboutime
09-13-2012, 01:42 PM
dude,why are you in this topic? You don't have any balls to shoot off.

you are correct gabby. Spit them out!

Nukeman
09-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Dude,why are you in this topic? You don't have any balls to shoot off.
He only picks at the women, makes him feel all big and bad... :coffee:

logroller
09-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Isn't bollocks a euphemism for testicles? Ironically on subject!:laugh:

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM

Good point that.

I do hope you would never play with a firearm in this manner. I would hate to envision your log rolling away from you. :rolleyes:

aboutime
09-13-2012, 04:28 PM
He only picks at the women, makes him feel all big and bad... :coffee:

Right you are Nukeman. That's a good reason for me to pick at you too!

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Right you are Nukeman. That's a good reason for me to pick at you too!

Not that you would know anything about women. Except your mom. Who you obviously still live with.

aboutime
09-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Not that you would know anything about women. Except your mom. Who you obviously still live with.

Sure thing gabby. Having fun with the childhood, schoolyard, bully sayings?

Whatever makes you feel comfortable, and superior...according to those false words under your name.

Show us more of the typical, liberal, idiocy you do so well. Please?

logroller
09-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Good point that.

I do hope you would never play with a firearm in this manner. I would hate to envision your log rolling away from you. :rolleyes:

Ive never played with a firearm; my "log", however, is a different story. For the record, it's more branchlike, and it jams more than rolls. But thanks for you concern:thumb:

DragonStryk72
09-13-2012, 05:41 PM
18 years old, just bought the gun, and marijuana was found in the house. What a dumbass! So now he's a "Uni-Ball" with a hole in his penis, or worse, and that's about as much as I want to know. I repeat, what a dumbass!

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/272775/58/Teen-accidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle

Well, I'd say that's a point for Darwinism.

Nukeman
09-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Right you are Nukeman. That's a good reason for me to pick at you too!Ahh how cute an iternet tough guy!?!?!? I'm so afraid i might run away from this post since I have no rebutal... oh wait thats your modus operandi.

Dont have a argument or able to refute what was said to you, you bash the women on here and the local Mulims.. Makes you a real bad ass "internet tough guy" I am sooooo scared.. F***ing moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Bring it on anytime there "tough guy".. Still waiting for you to refute in other post but you just leave and do your little woman bashing.. Can't stay on topic but always find a way to pick at woman.. Says a lot about YOUR character now woesn't it??!!??!!

jafar00
09-13-2012, 09:34 PM

They have to be runny on toast or a good muffin with lashings of butter! If you go to Malaysia, Old Town Cafe (the local "starbucks") does great runny eggs on thick toast.

Well spotted sir! :D