PDA

View Full Version : Calling out gabosaurus again.....

Voted4Reagan
09-11-2012, 08:49 AM
In another thread, Gabosaurus once again throws down the RACE CARD to make her political Point...

And I QUOTE

Last year, on the 10th anniversary, one of the most poignant clips I saw was a group of normal Muslims (i.e. non-militant) leaving a wreath at the new 9-11 Memorial. They did it as American citizens who were affected, not as Muslims.

I have yet to hear of any members of Aryan Supremacist or radical right groups leave a wreath at the site of the Oklahoma City bombing.

What exactly is a NORMAL Muslim?

Why would you desecrate the OKC Bombing with your idiotic partisan analogy?

Please.... tell us all why you feel it was needed to make these two statements in a thread dedicated to just remembering 9-11.

We're waiting.

aboutime
09-11-2012, 06:08 PM
V4R. Forget Gabby. There is nothing to learn from anyone who acts, sounds, walks, talks and breathes stupidity.

They don't deserve the attention they are obviously seeking by presenting their worst side, while they believe...as bragged about so often next to their name....How superior they believe they are to everyone else.

Leave gabby alone. Like the stink that blows across land-fills. The smell eventually blows in another direction, and they are forgotten.

gabosaurus
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.aat-network.com/%5Cpics%5CHitler-Ban%20All%20Noobs.jpg

glockmail
09-12-2012, 08:29 AM
I agree, don't hold your breath. Gabs is nothing more than a bomb-thrower. She lacks the intelligence to debate. My understanding though is that she gives a good hummer, and that's the best way to shut her up.

:lol:

Voted4Reagan
09-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Once again...Gabby refuses to back up her assertions.... a sure sign of a weak intellect...

glockmail
09-13-2012, 09:35 AM
But Gabs if we banned all boobs your husband would divorce you...