PDA

View Full Version : How about we dicuss it here Log?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
This thread started as a remembrance and tribute to those that were murdered that tragic day. Why did you feel the need to change that and toss in a barb(one not even relevant to the subject)? Your overwhelming desire to defend the religion of those that murdered over 3,000 Americans that day led you to do this rude and crappy posting. IMHO you should be ashamed of what you did here. Instead in your twisted mind you are proud, right? And you are a teacher, right? I pity your students!!-Tyr

You introduced the derail and barb mr "bring Islam to its knees". Perhaps you confuse tribute with retribution...Perhaps you could arrange the 9-11 memorial to include heads on pikes.

Imho you're in no position to admonish another for being rude or disrupting a thread. Last edited by logroller; Today at 12:53 PM.

Perhaps you confuse patriotism , sad remembrance and heartfelt anger with rude behaviour. Perhaps you confuse a damn lot of things here. For you have listed me as
1. troublemaker
2. malevolent
3. traitorous
4. bigot
5. headed for hell
Now you made 'em prove 'em. or stfu..
I especially want to see your proof of my being traitorous!
Here not on that thread !--Tyr

Gaffer
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Perhaps you confuse patriotism , sad remembrance and heartfelt anger with rude behaviour. Perhaps you confuse a damn lot of things here. For you have listed me as
1. troublemaker
2. malevolent
3. traitorous
4. bigot
5. headed for hell

I'm headed for hell too, maybe we can ride together. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm headed for hell too, maybe we can ride together. :thumb:

ok, but I got shotgun. I want to be able to kick the devil first upon arrival!!-;)-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 08:06 PM
"Iffin" not chained I'll grab that bastard and spit in his eye, while I knock a bit of hell out of him..If I get a good shot of fine whiskey before getting there I'll do him worse than that!;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 09:15 AM
1. troublemaker
2. malevolent
3. traitorous
4. bigot
5. headed for hell

. Methinks tis best not to cast stones about so carelessly when so near to one's own glasshouse.. To which I offer this...

John Wilkes
Perhaps the most celebrated retort in the history of wit occurred in a famous exchange between two 18th century political rivals, John Montagu, also known as the Earl of Sandwich, and the reformist politician, John Wilkes. During a heated argument, Montagu scowled at Wilkes and said derisively, "Upon my soul, Wilkes, I don't know whether you'll die upon the gallows, or of syphilis" (some versions of the story say "a vile disease" and others "the pox"). Unfazed, Wilkes came back with what many people regard as the greatest retort of all time:

"That will depend, my Lord, on whether
I embrace your principles, or your mistress."