Your neighbor.

Your boss.

Your co-worker.

The kid on the bike.

But is it true?

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/01/racial_attacks.php

Gaffer
01-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Diversity for diversities sake is wrong.

01-23-2007, 02:14 PM
I dont remember Rush or Hannity mentioning Diversity being a strength.

dirt mcgirt
01-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Diversity, Our Greatest Strength
Add me to the list.

jillian
01-23-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm wondering if Hugh Lincoln is William Joyce...

OCA
01-23-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm wondering if Hugh Lincoln is William Joyce...

I'm sure it is, he's the only one I can remember that cuts and pastes from AMREN, a neo-nazi site.

jillian
01-23-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm sure it is, he's the only one I can remember that cuts and pastes from AMREN, a neo-nazi site.

That's cause he's a neo-nazi. I guessed it when I googled the name Hugh Lincoln after seeing his posts. Seems that while WJ is Lord Haw Haw (the nazi traitor's) real name, Hugh Lincoln relates to a guy supposedly murdered by a bunch of Jews in a ritual killing.... of course, there was never any evidence that they killed the guy, so there ya go.

Sad, angry person.

Oh yeah... here's the stuff on Hugh of Lincoln

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=953&letter=H

Hugh Lincoln
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Hugh Lincoln relates to a guy supposedly murdered by a bunch of Jews in a ritual killing.... of course, there was never any evidence that they killed the guy, so there ya go.

So, we can put you down as a SKEPTIC -- perhaps even a DENIER -- about an alleged HISTORICAL EVENT that pits JEWS VERSUS GENTILES in a sort of GOOD VERSUS EVIL narrative that's been used for POLITICAL PURPOSES down through the years and which THE ACTUAL DETAILS of which tend to be obscured and DOUBTED by the side ACCUSED OF THE EVIL but desperately clung to as gospel truth by the group supposedly VICTIMIZED BY THE EVIL.

Huh. Funny how that goes.

jillian
01-23-2007, 03:40 PM
So, we can put you down as a SKEPTIC -- perhaps even a DENIER -- about an alleged HISTORICAL EVENT that pits JEWS VERSUS GENTILES in a sort of GOOD VERSUS EVIL narrative that's been used for POLITICAL PURPOSES down through the years and which THE ACTUAL DETAILS of which tend to be obscured and DOUBTED by the side ACCUSED OF THE EVIL but desperately clung to as gospel truth by the group supposedly VICTIMIZED BY THE EVIL.

Huh. Funny how that goes.

Yeah... well, neo-nazi psychos also think the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is real, too.

So there ya go. Doncha have a cross to burn today? Or is your hood at the drycleaners?

Hugh Lincoln
01-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah... well, neo-nazi psychos also think the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is real, too.

And some people think that despite there being only 5 million Jews alive in all of Europe prior to WWII, that somehow 6 million of them were killed by paleo-Nazis.

http://www.ihr.org/books/harwood/dsmrd01.html

Most "neo-Nazi psychos" probably wouldn't think the Protocols were real... since Hitler himself called them a forgery. But the funny thing is, to believe in their reality or denounce them as frauds are equally legal positions in Europe. Questioning "the Holocaust" is a crime for which you go to prison. A liberal might wonder, "is that really supportive of free speech and free thought?"