PDA

View Full Version : Oopsie! Another Amerian Killed

tailfins
09-12-2012, 06:57 AM
It's just another unfortunate accident, nothing we can do about it! Or maybe we could amend the First Amendment to specify jail time for offending Islam. Or course offending Christianity would still be encouraged.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Shhhhhh... you'll upset all of Obama's friends in Libya

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
It's just another unfortunate accident, nothing we can do about it! Or maybe we could amend the First Amendment to specify jail time for offending Islam. Or course offending Christianity would still be encouraged.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

Nothing to see here folks, move along. Just more "peace" from the "socalled" Religion of Peace!
Just wait until they are strong enough here and we'll get heaping helpings of that kind of "peace".
When? Well maybe, about mid term if obama gets a second term ! --Tyr

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Nothing to see here folks, move along. Just more "peace" from the "socalled" Religion of Peace!
Just wait until they are strong enough here and we'll get heaping helpings of that kind of "peace".
When? Well maybe, about mid term if obama gets a second term ! --Tyr
There are nearly 3 million of them here. Why didn't they riot here ?

Thunderknuckles
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
There are nearly 3 million of them here. Why didn't they riot here ?
Muslims in this country are already uneasy. You think think they are going to start burning down buildings on this side of the pond much less kill some white Americans?
The backlash would be enormous and no amount of "tolerance" preaching would stop it.
No, Muslims will not riot in this country because they know better.

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Muslims in this country are already uneasy. You think think they are going to start burning down buildings on this side of the pond much less kill some white Americans?
The backlash would be enormous and no amount of "tolerance" preaching would stop it.

You mean they know that killing is wrong and rioting while taking over an embassy is behavior that they are able to choose not to engage in ? Their religion doesn't command them to do it ? They can be controlled and civil. OMG Stop the presses !!

jafar00
09-12-2012, 03:28 PM

You mean the Muslims in the US are a lot calmer being in a country that has not just emerged from a bloody civil war.

aboutime
09-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Once again. This NON-Action by Obama reminds me of the NON-Actions Clinton took when the USS Cole was bombed, and 17 Americans died...and nothing happened.

Like Clinton. Obama is merely playing his Easy-going Jimmy Carter acting part.

The day the USS Cole was attacked. Every member of the military at the time KNEW...The attack on the Cole was an ACT OF WAR.

Just like every US Embassy overseas. U.S. Ships are considered Part of the United States...as actual, protected Territory. And, just like Clinton. OBAMA and Mrs. Clinton USE BIG WORDS, pretend to be Angry...and pretend that those who attacked our Embassy WILL PAY for what they did.

TO WHICH I SAY... BULLCRAP!

Obama, and Clinton have no intentions of doing anything...other than playing the Carry the Big Stick part. While actually, and probably secretly....calling our enemies to APOLOGIZE for that film, and for any Americans who sound like ME....HERE, telling the truth.

jafar00
09-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Once again. This NON-Action by Obama reminds me of the NON-Actions Clinton took when the USS Cole was bombed, and 17 Americans died...and nothing happened.

The day the USS Cole was attacked. Every member of the military at the time KNEW...The attack on the Cole was an ACT OF WAR.

Just like every US Embassy overseas. U.S. Ships are considered Part of the United States...as actual, protected Territory. And, just like Clinton. OBAMA and Mrs. Clinton USE BIG WORDS, pretend to be Angry...and pretend that those who attacked our Embassy WILL PAY for what they did.

Obama, and Clinton have no intentions of doing anything...other than playing the Carry the Big Stick part. While actually, and probably secretly....calling our enemies to APOLOGIZE for that film, and for any Americans who sound like ME....HERE, telling the truth.

Why don't you just invade Poland, bomb us to oblivion and lock whoever is left up in concentration camps ready to be gassed then and be done with it! It worked out well for the last guy except he did it to the Jews.

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Petition your Congressmen and ask them to declare war on Libya.

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Petition your Congressmen and ask them to declare war on Libya.

My Congressman is Peter King... (R-NY)

He's all for it

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
My Congressman is Peter King... (R-NY)

He's all for it

Well let's hope congress convenes immediately and gets right after this one. I wanna see how many are ready for war with Egypt and Libya.

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Well let's hope congress convenes immediately and gets right after this one. I wanna see how many are ready for war with Egypt and Libya.

Very short work indeed...

neither has a military comparable to ours...

like the Israelis we could destroy all their armies in a matter of weeks...

their equipment is antiquated and obsolete...

But you know we're not going to do it.... there is nothing to be gained from it.

but the attack on our embassy proves that the Muslim Brotherhood backs these radicals and they are not to be trusted..

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Very short work indeed...

neither has a military comparable to ours...

like the Israelis we could destroy all their armies in a matter of weeks...

their equipment is antiquated and obsolete...

But you know we're not going to do it.... there is nothing to be gained from it.

but the attack on our embassy proves that the Muslim Brotherhood backs these radicals and they are not to be trusted..

The US supported these bastards. Everyone was thrilled how America was spreading democracy throughout northern Africa. Where was the opposition ?

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 06:06 PM
The US supported these bastards. Everyone was thrilled how America was spreading democracy throughout northern Africa. Where was the opposition ?

The OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supported them...

Obama turned his back on Mubarak...

Obama sent Airstrikes into Libya...

Do not blame AMERICA.... Blame the man that got us involved in other countries civil wars...

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 06:09 PM
The OBAMA ADMINISTRATION supported them...

Obama turned his back on Mubarak...

Obama sent Airstrikes into Libya...

Do not blame AMERICA.... Blame the man that got us involved in other countries civil wars...

While the Republicans did nothing ? That lame ass excuse is the same one the Democrats tried on Iraq.

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM
While the Republicans did nothing ? That lame ass excuse is the same one the Democrats tried on Iraq.

President Bush went to Congress and got a Super Majority Vote to go to war in both Afghanistan and in Iraq.

Obama never took this to Congress and Acted Unilaterally....

It was a singular choice by him and his advisors alone.... there was never a congressional vote to approve the Libyan Air Strikes...

Or did you forget those little facts intentionally?

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
President Bush went to Congress and got a Super Majority Vote to go to war in both Afghanistan and in Iraq.

Obama never took this to Congress and Acted Unilaterally....

It was a singular choice by him and his advisors alone.... there was never a congressional vote to approve the Libyan Air Strikes...

Or did you forget those little facts intentionally?

and the Republicans sat there with their thumbs up their asses ? Romney's party ?

Voted4Reagan
09-12-2012, 06:26 PM
and the Republicans sat there with their thumbs up their asses ? Romney's party ?

Romney was a Governor and not a seated member of Congress... So nice try at a deflection... but a big FAIL on your part.

Under the WAR POWERS ACT a President has to seek Congressional approval to send troops or do it under a mandate or resolution from the United Nations Security Council that has been Violated.

Obama did NEITHER... People were against it... but seeing that it was never brought before them they were unable to speak on it.

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Romney was a Governor and not a seated member of Congress... So nice try at a deflection... but a big FAIL on your part.

Under the WAR POWERS ACT a President has to seek Congressional approval to send troops or do it under a mandate or resolution from the United Nations Security Council that has been Violated.

Obama did NEITHER... People were against it... but seeing that it was never brought before them they were unable to speak on it.

OMG ----the were unable to even speak on it ? :laugh2:
I never said Romney was a congressman. I said he was in the Republican party. Jesus Christ people. READ !~

aboutime
09-12-2012, 07:55 PM
OMG ----the were unable to even speak on it ? :laugh2:
I never said Romney was a congressman. I said he was in the Republican party. Jesus Christ people. READ !~

Thanks Dilloduck. You just said all anyone needed to know about you. Enjoy your new taxes in January after you vote for Obama.

Liberal idea's in Colorado SHOULD be lots of fun by then.

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks Dilloduck. You just said all anyone needed to know about you. Enjoy your new taxes in January after you vote for Obama.

Liberal idea's in Colorado SHOULD be lots of fun by then.

Does Romney embarrass you that badly ?

gabosaurus
09-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Oopsie! Another duplicate thread by someone who is not smart enough to realize that there are five other threads on the same topic!

Kathianne
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Oopsie! Another duplicate thread by someone who is not smart enough to realize that there are five other threads on the same topic!

Which was first? I know LA's wasn't but regarding the rest?