PDA

View Full Version : This Is "Good News" In Obamaland Today

Kathianne
09-12-2012, 10:49 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/number-u-poor-holds-steady-incomes-fall-census-143404910--business.html

Number of U.S. poor holds steady but incomes fall: Census<cite class="byline vcard">Reuters – <abbr title="2012-09-12T14:34:04Z">1 hr 8 mins ago

</abbr></cite>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The share of Americans living in poverty last year held steady after three years of hefty increases, according to government data released on Wednesday that could ease pressure on President Barack Obama as he seeks reelection in November.

The Census Bureau said the 2011 poverty rate was 15 percent, statistically unchanged from 15.1 percent in 2010. About 46.2 million Americans were living in poverty, little changed from the prior year.

Still, data from the Census Bureau also showed the 2011 median U.S. income declined 1.5 percent from 2010.

Additionally, the share of Americans lacking health insurance - another key indicator economic of well-being - fell to 15 percent in 2011 from 16.3 percent in 2010.

<cite class="byline vcard"><abbr title="2012-09-12T14:34:04Z">
</abbr></cite>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 12:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/number-u-poor-holds-steady-incomes-fall-census-143404910--business.html

A damn sad state of affairs when remaining in a miserable and sorry position is heralded as a positive for a sitting president after 4 years.
They murder our ambassador and this asshat apologises to them! Libyian security forces there told the mob where the safehouse was and that got those people there murdered , this is our "socalled friends" there. FFING MUSLIM SCUM...
The first day of this nation's recovery will be the day that this rotten, sorry son of a bitch leaves office!-Tyr

tailfins
09-12-2012, 02:50 PM

It results in a flatter income distribution and therefore is a success. There is now less income inequality.

aboutime
09-12-2012, 05:08 PM
A damn sad state of affairs when remaining in a miserable and sorry position is heralded as a positive for a sitting president after 4 years.
They murder our ambassador and this asshat apologises to them! Libyian security forces there told the mob where the safehouse was and that got those people there murdered , this is our "socalled friends" there. FFING MUSLIM SCUM...
The first day of this nation's recovery will be the day that this rotten, sorry son of a bitch leaves office!-Tyr

Amen! The attacks on our Embassy are ACTS OF WAR, and like Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Obama plays TINGLE with himself, and Chris Matthews, enjoying the HANDS ON, Gay relationships while Americans die.

KarlMarx
09-12-2012, 05:18 PM
"Michelle, I love you. The other night, I think the entire country saw just how lucky I am. Malia and Sasha, you make me so proud ... but don't get any ideas, you're still going to class tomorrow. And Joe Biden, thank you for being the best Vice President I could ever hope for......

The first time I addressed this convention in 2004, I was a younger man; a Senate candidate from Illinois who spoke about hope -- not blind optimism or wishful thinking, but hope in the face of difficulty; hope in the face of uncertainty; that dogged faith in the future which has pushed this nation forward, even when the odds are great; even when the road is long....."