PDA

View Full Version : I Want A Comment About the Embassy Raids from...

taft2012
09-13-2012, 07:50 AM
... Huma Abedin. He co-workers in the State Department were killed by her family's colleagues in the Muslim Brotherhood.

She's on the government payroll, she's not a private citizen. I want a comment. I want to know if she condemns her employer (the US Government) or her family (the Muslim Brotherhood).

I did a Google News search, and so far nothing about her since the embassy raids.

This is the perfect opportunity for her to tell us which side is she on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2012, 08:08 AM
... Huma Abedin. He co-workers in the State Department were killed by her family's colleagues in the Muslim Brotherhood.

She's on the government payroll, she's not a private citizen. I want a comment. I want to know if she condemns her employer (the US Government) or her family (the Muslim Brotherhood).

I did a Google News search, and so far nothing about her since the embassy raids.

If she were a Republican in an Repubilican administration she would have been tracked down and confronted with those questions by at least a few dozen sold-out media varmits by now! The censorship and propaganda machine this administration employs, enjoys and directs would make Stalin proud! It is what you get when leftists and muslims join forces(as seen so clearly in Britain), in this case we had a third party as well = the sold-out black community!
Lets see who tries to get this protected muslim to answer a question about her family over there and their MB ways. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
09-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Good luck getting a comment from the wife of ANTHONY "I'LL SHOW YOU MY" WEINER.

She's also one of Hillary's lead advisers.. She's being told to SHUT UP.

jafar00
09-13-2012, 09:46 PM

Who did the MB kill?

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 11:38 PM
The thread is total nonsense.

logroller
09-14-2012, 05:39 AM
why not just weigh her against a duck?

http://youtu.be/gmF_yXQkVh0

taft2012
09-14-2012, 05:50 AM
What you head-in-the-sand libbies, about to lose your heads to Jafar.... fail to understand is so fundamental.

You think the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't *KNOW* where Huma Abedin's loyalties lie?

You think they don't know with 100% certainty on which side her loyalties lie? They know, because they had no fear of asking.

Meanwhile, she's prancing around the highest corridors of power in our country, distracting the Secretary of State from the mess in Libya with a mess of labia, and everyone in the country is too cowed to ask the most friggin' obvious fundamental question .... because it is "politically incorrect."

Screw that. I wanna know.

logroller
09-14-2012, 06:11 AM
What you head-in-the-sand libbies, about to lose your heads to Jafar.... fail to understand is so fundamental.

How fundamental is it?

taft2012
09-14-2012, 06:23 AM
How fundamental is it?

I could try to break it down into imbecile-proof bite sized morsels.... I dunno if it'd help you.

For those driving around in something bigger than a Downs Syndrome-sized skull engine; how many muzzie girls do you see come from an activist fundamentalist Islamic family, marry a perverted Jewish American congressman, bear him a child, appear in a short skirt in a magazine spread, exchange clamlap dances with a thunder-thighed former First Lady, and supposedly operate in a high-level government position to negotiate the best interests of the United States *AGAINST* the best interests of her family's own Islamic fundamentalist organization...

... without some kind of holy death sentence being placed upon her head?:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 06:56 AM
I could try to break it down into imbecile-proof bite sized morsels.... I dunno if it'd help you.

For those driving around in something bigger than a Downs Syndrome-sized skull engine; how many muzzie girls do you see come from an activist fundamentalist Islamic family, marry a perverted Jewish American congressman, bear him a child, appear in a short skirt in a magazine spread, exchange clamlap dances with a thunder-thighed former First Lady, and supposedly operate in a high-level government position to negotiate the best interests of the United States *AGAINST* the best interests of her family's own Islamic fundamentalist organization...

... without some kind of holy death sentence being placed upon her head?:rolleyes:

Taft, they fail to realise how significant that is! Being the usual that they are so often cheering for evil to triumph and at other times too busy with destroying the nation as it was founded. They are big when it suits them at the hear,see and repeat no evil bit, especially when it suits them. It damn sure suits them to pretend that the MB is not a group of murdering radical islamic scum.... Now that the president helped them take over Egypt and gives them 2 billion dollars , they are supposed to help the leftist cause here and their muslim cause there. As usual they have said after getting what they wanted, f-you obama, our cause is all that matters. Hillary is up to her ugly neck in this crap and I agree so is her travelling companion/advisor /girlfriend.-Tyr

jafar00
09-14-2012, 07:06 AM

Well, she ain't dead yet. No reports of her being threatened either.

I guess it's all, as my father used to say, "A load of old cobblers".

taft2012
09-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Well, she ain't dead yet. No reports of her being threatened either.

Which is precisely the point, oh great bearded lopper of heads.

taft2012
09-14-2012, 07:20 AM
I guess it's all, as my father used to say, "A load of old cobblers".

Good perspective, let's run with it...

Suppose *YOUR* daughter married an American Jew, bore him a child, and stayed with him even after he dishonored their marriage by e-mailing photos of his tallywhacker around the web to other women, your daughter appeared in a revealing skirt in a magazine spread, was rumored to be in a lesbian relationship, and now works to advance the interests of the United States of America *AGAINST* the Islamic organization your entire family has been founding and supporting for decades.

Ahhhh, I can see your beard bristling from here as you even just imagine it....
:laugh:

taft2012
09-14-2012, 07:28 AM

You're always wagging your finger and lecturing us about what *real* Muslims are.... that the head-lopping maniacs are not the *real* Muslims.

So what about Huma Abedin? Is she a *real* Muslim? Do *real* Muslim women wear short skirts, marry American Jews, carry on lesbian relationships with Christian women, and work to advance the interests of the USA at the expense of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Is Huma Abedin a *real* Muslim?

jafar00
09-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Good perspective, let's run with it...

Suppose *YOUR* daughter married an American Jew, bore him a child, and stayed with him even after he dishonored their marriage by e-mailing photos of his tallywhacker around the web to other women, your daughter appeared in a revealing skirt in a magazine spread, was rumored to be in a lesbian relationship, and now works to advance the interests of the United States of America *AGAINST* the Islamic organization your entire family has been founding and supporting for decades.

If she wanted to marry an American Jew, he would have to become a Muslim first and I would hope that my daughter's upbringing would be one that she grows up respecting the Qur'aan.

Little-Acorn
09-14-2012, 11:02 AM
If she wanted to marry an American Jew, he would have to become a Muslim first

Or, she would have to become sensible first, if she wasn't already.

WiccanLiberal
09-14-2012, 11:25 AM
No less a Republican than Senator McCain has refuted the reports about Huma Abedin. This is C-span coverage of his support of her and refutation of the attacks against her. Why should she have to comment?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_xASbyLHDd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

taft2012
09-14-2012, 07:26 PM
No less a Republican than Senator McCain has refuted the reports about Huma Abedin. This is C-span coverage of his support of her and refutation of the attacks against her. Why should she have to comment?

I can't think of a Republican who is less of a Republican than John McCain.

She should comment because her entire life is a dichotomy of conflicting interests.

taft2012
09-14-2012, 07:31 PM
If she wanted to marry an American Jew, he would have to become a Muslim first and I would hope that my daughter's upbringing would be one that she grows up respecting the Qur'aan.

So I assume by that answer that you don't consider Huma Abedin to be a *real* Muslim because Anthony's Weiner did not convert to Islam.

So on one hand she's tight with her head-lopping maniacal fundamentalist family of non *real* Muslims, while she leads a non *real* Muslim lifestyle of marrying an influential American Jew and dabbling in lesbianism.

Why do the head-loppers tolerate this? Why hasn't she been stoned to death? She's a ripe candidate for an honor killing.

Yet, none of this is discussed.

Behold, the Manchurian Candidate.

logroller
09-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Or, she would have to become sensible first, if she wasn't already.
Do you thinks its sensible to marry someone who has a different set of fundamental beliefs? As much as I like to believe love conquers all, my wife and I endured some trials that faith alone pulled us through. Were that faith different, I doubt our marriage would have survived.

jafar00
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
So I assume by that answer that you don't consider Huma Abedin to be a *real* Muslim because Anthony's Weiner did not convert to Islam.

So on one hand she's tight with her head-lopping maniacal fundamentalist family of non *real* Muslims, while she leads a non *real* Muslim lifestyle of marrying an influential American Jew and dabbling in lesbianism.

Why do the head-loppers tolerate this? Why hasn't she been stoned to death? She's a ripe candidate for an honor killing.

I don't have an opinion about her. However since in Islam, the religion comes from the father it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non Muslim man.

Abbey Marie
09-14-2012, 09:40 PM

As an aside, welcome, Taft. You are obviously an intelligent asset to any board. :cool:

taft2012
09-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Just a bump to remind everyone that nearly two weeks has gone by without a peep about this Jew marrying, America loving, wearer of revealing clothes, and reported lesbian Islamic fundamentalist.

Has political correctness so gripped this country that even the obvious may not be discussed?