PDA

View Full Version : The Blaze is now on Dish!

glockmail
09-13-2012, 09:21 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/dish/

And free until late September. Channel 212. Started at 5 pm yesterday, and I watched Wilcow last night at 10. It's not HD and the audio was about 1/2 second later than the video. :laugh:

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Tell the uninformed of us what The Blaze is.

glockmail
09-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Rather you stay uninformed ans useful.

aboutime
09-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Tell the uninformed of us what The Blaze is.

gabby. As someone you always call a troll. I suggest you remember how you called yourself above 'the uninformed', and leave the Blaze alone until you manage to begin to educate yourself about the FACTS we call Truth, and History first.
The Blaze isn't something you would like to know about, or visit since most of the people who visit there, or take part in the discussions would easily EAT YOU FOR LUNCH after they discovered how much of an Obama-ite you are.

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Twas merely a question. I don't watch political programming of any sort. My daughter prefers the Animal Channel.

aboutime
09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Twas merely a question. I don't watch political programming of any sort. My daughter prefers the Animal Channel.

Sure thing gabby. If you had no idea what the BLAZE was. How'd you know it was political?

Keep watching the Animal Channel, and stop trying to prove how smart you THINK you are.

jafar00
09-13-2012, 09:48 PM
There goes the neighbourhood.

The Blaze is a trash tabloid with a penchant for the ridiculous twisting stories to it's extremist right wing viewpoint.

SassyLady
09-13-2012, 10:40 PM

The Blaze is a trash tabloid with a penchant for the ridiculous twisting stories to it's extremist right wing viewpoint.

You prefer Al Jazerra? I'm sure they have a balanced, unslanted view of the news of the day.

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 11:35 PM
You prefer Al Jazerra? I'm sure they have a balanced, unslanted view of the news of the day.

Actually, they do. I would rather watch Al-Jazeera than than American channel because they don't feel a need to take sides.
You know A-J does a good job because both sides in the conflict dislike their coverage.

jafar00
09-14-2012, 04:25 AM

AJ is a hell of lot better than most news services.

logroller
09-14-2012, 06:18 AM

AJ is a hell of lot better than most news services.

You get what you can expect from most services. I'd watch both; somewhere amidst the slanted BS are subtle truths.

glockmail
09-14-2012, 07:33 AM

Can you pint to anything published that isn't true?

red states rule
09-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Actually, they do. I would rather watch Al-Jazeera than than American channel because they don't feel a need to take sides.
You know A-J does a good job because both sides in the conflict dislike their coverage.

Yea, the nerve of Americans cheering for America

Would not surprise me if you have a US flag doormat at your front door

red states rule
09-14-2012, 04:30 PM

Or you can watch MSNBC and get the same coverage with the same slant

red states rule
09-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Sure thing gabby. If you had no idea what the BLAZE was. How'd you know it was political?

Keep watching the Animal Channel, and stop trying to prove how smart you THINK you are.

Gabby is like a liberal coworker I know. He is always bellowing about Rush Limbaugh. Now we both worked the same shift - 1PM to 9PM

He could NOT listen to the show except for the first 30 min max

I asked him how he knoew what Rush talked about that day and he said "he read about it"

So like Gabby, he did not take time to listen (or in this case watch) just repeats what the liberal media outlets tells then to say

aboutime
09-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Yea, the nerve of Americans cheering for America

Would not surprise me if you have a US flag doormat at your front door

No need for a doormat at gabby's place. Dog houses usually keep the door open 24/7.

SassyLady
09-14-2012, 09:07 PM

If you like them Gabby, then I know they are giving the news a liberal slant.

aboutime
09-14-2012, 09:10 PM

SassyLady. Somehow. It's not the slightest bit surprising how Gabby would like A J with that liberal MORE THAN A SLANT news, directly from the enemy who may someday brag about BEHEADING gabby.

red states rule
09-16-2012, 04:33 AM
SassyLady. Somehow. It's not the slightest bit surprising how Gabby would like A J with that liberal MORE THAN A SLANT news, directly from the enemy who may someday brag about BEHEADING gabby.

Hell Gabby would be in liberal Heaven if she could get an on air job at MSNBC. She could rattle off her BS and noone would ever call her on it

gabosaurus
09-16-2012, 10:01 PM

Perhaps you should go read it for yourself. Though you probably won't like it since they tell both sides.

http://www.aljazeera.com/

SassyLady
09-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Perhaps you should go read it for yourself. Though you probably won't like it since they tell both sides.

http://www.aljazeera.com/

How do you know they tell both sides ... you've already said you don't watch/listen to political broadcasts....so who told you that they give both sides. Or, are they just giving their interpretation of what the opposing side does? Why do you believe AJ gives both sides and Fox doesn't? Haven't you admitted you don't watch Fox?

gabosaurus
09-17-2012, 09:49 PM
I prefer reading to watching TV. We only have one TV in our home, and I prefer it to be tuned to something that my daughter can watch.
So I read a lot. The foreign media is much better versed at reporting about the U.S. because they don't have to worry about political or financial pressure.
Sassy Lady, you might enjoy Al-Jazeera. They skewer Obama more than most Western sources do. Of course, they did the same thing to Bush. Which is why conservative Republicans labeled it a "terrorist source."
Al-Jazeera reporters are banned in many hardline Muslim countries. Because they don't censor news. Which, strangely enough, is why many Western countries (including the U.S.) don't like it.

SassyLady
09-23-2012, 04:27 PM
I prefer reading to watching TV. We only have one TV in our home, and I prefer it to be tuned to something that my daughter can watch.
So I read a lot. The foreign media is much better versed at reporting about the U.S. because they don't have to worry about political or financial pressure.
Sassy Lady, you might enjoy Al-Jazeera. They skewer Obama more than most Western sources do. Of course, they did the same thing to Bush. Which is why conservative Republicans labeled it a "terrorist source."
Al-Jazeera reporters are banned in many hardline Muslim countries. Because they don't censor news. Which, strangely enough, is why many Western countries (including the U.S.) don't like it.

So, Gabby, if they are so anti-American why do you listen/watch/read what they have to say?