PDA

View Full Version : The "anti-Muslim film" is too awful to take seriously

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 04:52 PM
It's almost like Mel Brooks had decided to make a second version of "Blazing Saddles." Only without the humor and intended sarcasm.
Also, keep in mind that movie analysts believe that the dialogue has been re-dubbed from what it was originally spoken and parts added after the original filming.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2E55rwmKSyg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Kathianne
09-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Seems the movie was an excuse to hit the embassies, from all accounts it was an al Qaeda attack in Libya and Egypt. Yemen now? The 'excuse' has become a cause due to 'insulting Muhammed' though it seems few if any saw the video, which as you said, is a farce. However, the ignorant in Muslim lands may well react the same as they did with the 'cartoons.' They are not going to destroy free speech, but they sure are making it difficult.

Trigg
09-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Seems the movie was an excuse to hit the embassies, from all accounts it was an al Qaeda attack in Libya and Egypt. Yemen now? The 'excuse' has become a cause due to 'insulting Muhammed' though it seems few if any saw the video, which as you said, is a farce. However, the ignorant in Muslim lands may well react the same as they did with the 'cartoons.' They are not going to destroy free speech, but they sure are making it difficult.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the word "ignorant".

Muslim countries have low literacy rates for a reason. It is easy to control people if they are kept ignorant and the best way to do that is to keep them uneducated.

If the only information people get is from the gov. or their religious leaders, they are vulnerable to being used by those people.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Now the MB in Egypt are demanding from this that we pass laws making it criminal act to defame any religion! They care about no other religion this is to void our freedom of religion and protect their insane cult /religion. Watch how obama starts to play on this demand. He is a muslim in hiding folks.-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Now the MB in Egypt are demanding from this that we pass laws making it criminal act to defame any religion! They care about no other religion this is to void our freedom of religion and protect their insane cult /religion. Watch how obama starts to play on this demand. He is a muslim in hiding folks.-Tyr

No---it's an attempt to take away our freedom of speech.

09-13-2012, 11:04 PM
The movie is just a red herring. These were planned attacks for months.

gabosaurus
09-13-2012, 11:51 PM
The movie is just a red herring. These were planned attacks for months.

Exactly. Al-Jazeera talked to many crowd members who knew nothing about a movie. They were told (re: paid or threatened) to show up at the time when the raid was taking place.
A similar raid took place several months earlier. The "insults on Islam" line is used because they know American media will believe it.

taft2012
09-14-2012, 05:54 AM
I didn't see it from beginning to end, but I saw one scene where one of Mohamad's wives catches him with another woman, and she chases him around the tent beating him with her sandal. I laffed. :laugh:

logroller
09-14-2012, 06:15 AM
I'll not watch it. Sounds more stupid than anything else. I have a pretty high standard for parody. And if I wanted to watch over-dubbed video I'd watch Kung Fu.

Voted4Reagan
09-14-2012, 07:30 AM
I'll not watch it. Sounds more stupid than anything else. I have a pretty high standard for parody. And if I wanted to watch over-dubbed video I'd watch Kung Fu.

Likewise.... I wont watch it... it has no purpose.... but I will defend the right of the persons involved to make it...

If I want Comedy...I'll stick to Monty Python...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Likewise.... I wont watch it... it has no purpose.... but I will defend the right of the persons involved to make it...

If I want Comedy...I'll stick to Monty Python...

If I want good comedy I'll stick to W.C. Fields, Joe E. Brown, Three Stooges , Abbot and Costello , Marx Brothers, and Monty Python. I have not bothered to watch any of it. It offends Islam is all that I need to know. All that is not Islam offends Islam!!! Good grief people, get a damn grip, these asshats bitch about everything that is not sanctioned as part of their religiously based militant cult..
In their ffed up world -ANY EXCUSE IS A GOOD EXCUSE, TO MURDER NON-BELIEVERS!-Tyr