PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Muslim Movie Maker a Meth Cooker

jafar00
09-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Not only is the film's maker a nutcase with blood on his hands, he also has a bit of a criminal record and we are not talking about parking fines.

Update: The man behind the incendiary film, Innocence of Muslims, has a criminal record that includes a narcotics conviction. According to a source close to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was arrested by the L.A. Country Sheriff's Department on March 27, 1997 and charged with intent to manufacture methamphetamine. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced on Nov. 3, 1997 to one year in county jail and three years probation. The D.A.’s office said he violated probation on April 8, 2002, and was re-sentenced to another year in county jail.

Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office. In April of 2008, he changed his political affiliation to American Independent.

Nakoula’s identity and involvement in the film was confirmed to the Associated Press (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/california-man-confirms-role-anti-islam-film-0)by federal law-enforcement officials. Nakoula, who lives near Los Angeles, had claimed to numerous media outlets that the man who created and directed the film was an Israeli real estate developer named Sam Bacile. The Associated Pressreported yesterday (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/many-questions-arise-about-anti-islam-filmmaker) that Nakoula was a Coptic Christian convicted of federal bank fraud charges in 2010.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/13/mohammed-movie-s-mystery-director.html

logroller
09-14-2012, 05:21 AM
He's a douche bag; not sure there was any doubt upon the fact. Regardless, is that justification for attacking American consulates? or Coptic churches? Does one deranged associate indemnify the whole?

Beware the manifestation of such practices, lest evil persevere.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 09:19 AM
He's a douche bag; not sure there was any doubt upon the fact. Regardless, is that justification for attacking American consulates? or Coptic churches? Does one deranged associate indemnify the whole?

Beware the manifestation of such practices, lest evil persevere.

The Evil was there just looking for an excuse, any excuse would do. That Evil exists within the religion itself hoss.
The world only takes notice of this when they lose their coooool and do that which their hearts hold dear!
THE RELIGION WAS FOUNDED TO BIND TOGETHER A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO PURSUE A CONQUEST OF WEAKER GROUPS IN ORDER TO TAKE WHAT THEY HAD, COMMONLY KNOWN AS ARMED ROBBERY. Worked so well that it continued and grew even after the first headcheese , gangleader Mohammed went to meet Lucifer to get his just reward..-Tyr

tailfins
09-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Not only is the film's maker a nutcase with blood on his hands, he also has a bit of a criminal record and we are not talking about parking fines.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/13/mohammed-movie-s-mystery-director.html

Some of my past co-workers at Harvard told most people in fly-over country are meth cookers. I'm glad they schooled me on that topic. Nothing beats Ivy League expert advice.

All snide aside: I still say he was just a handy excuse.

Dilloduck
09-14-2012, 11:49 AM
The Evil was there just looking for an excuse, any excuse would do. That Evil exists within the religion itself hoss.
The world only takes notice of this when they lose their coooool and do that which their hearts hold dear!
THE RELIGION WAS FOUNDED TO BIND TOGETHER A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO PURSUE A CONQUEST OF WEAKER GROUPS IN ORDER TO TAKE WHAT THEY HAD, COMMONLY KNOWN AS ARMED ROBBERY. Worked so well that it continued and grew even after the first headcheese , gangleader Mohammed went to meet Lucifer to get his just reward..-Tyr

Islam can't do evil without evil people. Quit blaming an ideology for the acts of plain old vanilla thugs.

Nukeman
09-15-2012, 08:47 AM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/13/mohammed-movie-s-mystery-director.htmlNO jafar those perpetraiting the acts have the blood on THEIR hands. NO ONE forced them to react like a bunch of wild monkey now did they??? they CHOSE to act in violent manner or are you saying they can't help themselves?? If thats the case why do you NOT give the same grace to the maker of the "film" after all he jsut couldn't control himself, so that makes EVERYTHING all right!! At least that is what I seem to be taking away from all your "justification" threads and post over this........

STOP THEM before someone else has to!!! YOU talk about how few in number they are yet your 99% of peaceful Muslims seem to be scared shitless of them.... Why is tha, or are the numbers greater thanyou wish to admit to?????

Nukeman
09-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Islam can't do evil without evil people. Quit blaming an ideology for the acts of plain old vanilla thugs.

That may be the case Dillo but there sure are a lot of EVIL things performed in the name of Islam.. We have been told that 99% of Islam followers are peaceful and tolerant, so why don't the 99 suround the 1??? I jsut can't wrap my head around that if it is true!! Why they allow 1% of them to cast all in a bad light they don't put a stop to them!!?!??!?!?

Dilloduck
09-15-2012, 09:59 AM
That may be the case Dillo but there sure are a lot of EVIL things performed in the name of Islam.. We have been told that 99% of Islam followers are peaceful and tolerant, so why don't the 99 suround the 1??? I jsut can't wrap my head around that if it is true!! Why they allow 1% of them to cast all in a bad light they don't put a stop to them!!?!??!?!?

It would be like asking Italians to turn in the Mafia. Most Americans aren't fucked up meth heads either but we can't stop the ones who are.

Nukeman
09-15-2012, 10:05 AM
It would be like asking Italians to turn in the Mafia. Most Americans aren't fucked up meth heads either but we can't stop the ones who are.At least we try!!!!! We don't sit around and say "now why do you think that meth cooker was making the meth or you have to "understand" why he made it.. NO we find them and put them in jail and don't tolerate them in our neighborhoods. That would be why they are pushed to the fringe or the country!!!!!

jafar00
09-15-2012, 09:52 PM

Why don't you go around closing down meth labs or other drug dealers? It might have something to do with law enforcement being the job of the police.

Trinity
09-15-2012, 10:47 PM
So after reading and watching all the S%^& that this so called movie got, I had to find it just to see for myself what part of this movie warranted all the uproar and deaths of Americans..........Seriously................. this movie barely deserves a C rating possibly even a D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM)

Nukeman
09-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Why don't you go around closing down meth labs or other drug dealers? It might have something to do with law enforcement being the job of the police.
OK I'm going to go against my better judgement here and say the following... UM NO DIP SHIT!!!!, it is everyone's responsibility to be on the look out for illegal activity.. IF I see a meth house guess what??? I CALL THE POLICE to report the behavior do you see how that works??? If the police refuse to take action my neighbors and myself will.. It really isn't that hard..

We had a criminal element searching through our community looking for easy targets for theft.. They were confronted by me and told to leave the area NOW when they went around the block the neighbors followed them and STOPPED them and confronted them. They were told in a very specific way to leave and never be seen again...

That my friend is taking of illegal immoral stuff YOURSELF if need be.. YOU just want to make EXCUSES.. Why do you feel the need to make excuses for these people.. You see a problem you own that problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2012, 05:35 PM
then why didn't the Muslim Brotherhood attack meth labs in retaliation instead of embassies?......

jafar00
09-16-2012, 11:18 PM
OK I'm going to go against my better judgement here and say the following... UM NO DIP SHIT!!!!, it is everyone's responsibility to be on the look out for illegal activity.. IF I see a meth house guess what??? I CALL THE POLICE to report the behavior do you see how that works??? If the police refuse to take action my neighbors and myself will.. It really isn't that hard..

We had a criminal element searching through our community looking for easy targets for theft.. They were confronted by me and told to leave the area NOW when they went around the block the neighbors followed them and STOPPED them and confronted them. They were told in a very specific way to leave and never be seen again...

That my friend is taking of illegal immoral stuff YOURSELF if need be.. YOU just want to make EXCUSES.. Why do you feel the need to make excuses for these people.. You see a problem you own that problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it make you happy if I said I would call the authorities if I found out someone was planning a terrorist attack? I have yet to meet such a person though.

then why didn't the Muslim Brotherhood attack meth labs in retaliation instead of embassies?......

Not sure about the other places but Benghazi was done by Salafis, and Cairo was mostly soccer ultras.

Nukeman
09-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Would it make you happy if I said I would call the authorities if I found out someone was planning a terrorist attack? I have yet to meet such a person though.

Not sure about the other places but Benghazi was done by Salafis, and Cairo was mostly soccer ultras.
So Jafar, we have a "protest" over a 4th rate film with NO DISTRIBUTION, YOU and fellow Muslims riot, murder, and destroy property on a percieved slight. Tell me where is all your outrage at the killing of thousands of Muslims, the burning of Mosques, the bombing of Mulims and countless other attrocities by Assad??????

This is what amazes me about the "extremist" they go after the US for any slight they can conjur up yet give a pass to dictators like Assad, or Saddam Hussien!!! Why is that Jafar is it due to the possiblity that they are Muslim??? Funny how you and your bretheren are so fragile with your sensitivities when it comes to western culture yet the lunatics that actually kill tens of thousands or hell even hundredes of thousands and you guy just turn a blind eye.. Wher is all the outrage for these guys????????????? F***ing hypocrites!!!!!!!

Voted4Reagan
09-17-2012, 06:40 AM
If Muslims are now worried about AMERICAN METH LABS...Perhaps they should start closer to home stopping Heroin Production in Muslim/Islamist Countries...

PostmodernProphet
09-17-2012, 07:19 AM

convenient that you got them to sign in by affiliation.....was there a registration table?......