PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Botherhood trying to calm things down

jafar00
09-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Apparently large scale protests planned for today have been called off and a statement issued to calm the masses urging restraint.

This is a good thing. Now all you need to worry about are the ones that hate Ikhwan as much as they hate the film makers.

The Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) affirms that peaceful expression of protest against the latest anti-Islam film is both the right and the duty of all Egyptian people, Muslims and Christians alike, to voice their anger for the honor of Prophet Mohammed, and to counter all attempts to ignite sedition between the two elements of this great nation.

The FJP urges Egyptian demonstrators outside the U.S. Embassy to show restraint and express their anger in a way that reflects and demonstrates the greatness of Islam and how it respects heavenly religions, as an integral part of Muslims' faith.

The FJP further calls upon protesters to keep these demonstrations within the bounds of the law, as a peaceful expression of condemnation of the latest anti-Islam film and other such ignoble productions.

The FJP stresses that Islam ordains protection of non-Muslims as well as facilities such as embassies and consulates. Egyptian and international laws also make that protection an obligation.

Therefore, Egyptian people must not allow anyone to tarnish our image and plunge the whole country in a new wave of sedition and chaos.

The FJP also urges restraint by Egyptian and U.S. embassy security personnel, so they would not resort to violence, in order not to further inflame the already explosive situation.

The FJP affirms its rejection of the attack on the U.S. Embassy and all other embassies, consulates and missions; and it denounces intimidation of embassy and other employees. It further condemns the killing of the U.S. Ambassador in Libya and other members of staff.

However, the FJP calls upon the U.S. administration to take serious and concrete steps to stop this abusive film and other highly offensive productions showing hatred and extremism against Arabs and Muslims.

The US must enforce the laws firmly and punish those who produce and promote such abusive material, so as to prevent the recurrence of such criminal acts rejected by civilized peoples and all heavenly religions, especially since Arab peoples no longer react so passively as they did in the past, after the revolutions in which they fought for their freedom and dignity.

The FJP renews the call it originally made years ago through the Muslim Brotherhood’s parliamentary bloc in the People's Assembly of 2000 and 2005, and in which it urged relevant states and governments, international organizations and institutions concerned with preserving values ??and freedoms, to issue international conventions to criminalize the abuse of sacred symbols and personalities of heavenly religions and to consider that those who break this law threaten international peace and security and as such punishable by law.

The Freedom and Justice Party

Cairo – September 13, 2012

http://www.ikhwanweb.com/article.php?id=30289

tailfins
09-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Apparently large scale protests planned for today have been called off and a statement issued to calm the masses urging restraint.

This is a good thing. Now all you need to worry about are the ones that hate Ikhwan as much as they hate the film makers.

http://www.ikhwanweb.com/article.php?id=30289

There's a German expression that says if you want to beat a dog, you can always find a stick (and Al Qaida considers Americans as dogs). I think the film was the stick. It should be obvious that the attacks were timed to match September 11. Please don't insult my intelligence. However, there might be something to the idea that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't want this to get out of hand. It might impair Obama's re-election prospects.

Gaffer
09-14-2012, 07:27 AM
It's an attempt to force the US to regulate free speech as can be seen in the last two paragraphs.

The US must enforce the laws firmly and punish those who produce and promote such abusive material, so as to prevent the recurrence of such criminal acts rejected by civilized peoples and all heavenly religions, especially since Arab peoples no longer react so passively as they did in the past, after the revolutions in which they fought for their freedom and dignity.

The FJP renews the call it originally made years ago through the Muslim Brotherhood’s parliamentary bloc in the People's Assembly of 2000 and 2005, and in which it urged relevant states and governments, international organizations and institutions concerned with preserving values ??and freedoms, to issue international conventions to criminalize the abuse of sacred symbols and personalities of heavenly religions and to consider that those who break this law threaten international peace and security and as such punishable by law.

This is the MB in action. They control the rioters in all the countries. They are testing the waters for future attempts on our freedoms. Looking to establish hate speech laws and the like.

Voted4Reagan
09-14-2012, 07:52 AM
I would love to see Obama Censor the so called MOVIE....

It would certainly lead to his impeachment if he allowed it to happen...

It would also mean he'd lose the Election in November.

But I can assure you one thing...It wont happen... The United States will not abridge the freedom of Speech to placate a Hostile foreign Government...

Th statement issued by the FJP is a hollow one... meant only to play one side against the other...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 08:26 AM
I would love to see Obama Censor the so called MOVIE....

It would certainly lead to his impeachment if he allowed it to happen...

It would also mean he'd lose the Election in November.

But I can assure you one thing...It wont happen... The United States will not abridge the freedom of Speech to placate a Hostile foreign Government...

Th statement issued by the FJP is a hollow one... meant only to play one side against the other...

A sentiment similiarly and widely held in Britain 30+ years ago my friend, look at Britain now with hate speech laws firmly in place and peoplealreay jailed for breaking such laws! Of course they had not our Constitution but remember it's just paper, its "just words" according to obama. "Just words" that he routinely ignores and or abuses as he weakens our nation. What people fall to realise is that the fanatical and totally slavish nature instilled in Islam allows for Herculean tasks to be performed if given enough time. Without dedicated and active aggressive opposition to their agenda here we will be worn down as sure as water is wet. We are a big population with diverse religions and interests , they are a much larger group with a single dedicated goal of forcing Islam on ALL that they never cease administering to. In short , they win if no determined and extremely active opposition is birthed to stop them. Britain only took thirty years to reach the stage its currenly at. We face worse coming because they are aligning for a great Unification in Islam. What took thirty+ years to accomplish in Britain could well take only a decade or two here once they further unify and more actively pursue their goal of forced world submission to Allah. Look at how far we have fallen in just the last 4 years with obama, think he is a more powerful force than Islam?? We are not invincible... No nation or empire ever has been ,, none! They are not invincible either but must be very actively opposed or else we lose.. That active opposition is exactly what they and their "useful idiots" seek to stop here now! This call by the MB for us to pass religious protection laws aimed primarily at stopping any criticism of Mohammed and Islam is exactly that!
If elected again obama will take up that cause , I'll bet you twenty bucks on it any time you care to take the bet my friend.- ;)--Tyr

tailfins
09-14-2012, 10:50 AM
A sentiment similiarly and widely held in Britain 30+ years ago my friend, look at Britain now with hate speech laws firmly in place and peoplealreay jailed for breaking such laws! Of course they had not our Constitution but remember it's just paper, its "just words" according to obama. "Just words" that he routinely ignores and or abuses as he weakens our nation. What people fall to realise is that the fanatical and totally slavish nature instilled in Islam allows for Herculean tasks to be performed if given enough time. Without dedicated and active aggressive opposition to their agenda here we will be worn down as sure as water is wet. We are a big population with diverse religions and interests , they are a much larger group with a single dedicated goal of forcing Islam on ALL that they never cease administering to. In short , they win if no determined and extremely active opposition is birthed to stop them. Britain only took thirty years to reach the stage its currenly at. We face worse coming because they are aligning for a great Unification in Islam. What took thirty+ years to accomplish in Britain could well take only a decade or two here once they further unify and more actively pursue their goal of forced world submission to Allah. Look at how far we have fallen in just the last 4 years with obama, think he is a more powerful force than Islam?? We are not invincible... No nation or empire ever has been ,, none! They are not invincible either but must be very actively opposed or else we lose.. That active opposition is exactly what they and their "useful idiots" seek to stop here now! This call by the MB for us to pass religious protection laws aimed primarily at stopping any criticism of Mohammed and Islam is exactly that!
If elected again obama will take up that cause , I'll bet you twenty bucks on it any time you care to take the bet my friend.- ;)--Tyr

Imagine such a thing as Obama partnering with Pat Robertson to accomplish this. I suspect some Islamists would tolerate the occasional Nativity scene (at first anyway) in exchange for religious protection laws.

Dilloduck
09-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Denying our rights to free speech will be nothing new here. Islam can just jump on the bandwagon with every other minority group that bitches about "hate speech". Our PC jihad has been going on for quite some time here and we didn't even need muslims to start it.

Abbey Marie
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Denying our rights to free speech will be nothing new here. Islam can just jump on the bandwagon with every other minority group that bitches about "hate speech". Our PC jihad has been going on for quite some time here and we didn't even need muslims to start it.

:clap:

Little-Acorn
09-14-2012, 04:01 PM
There's a German expression that says if you want to beat a dog, you can always find a stick (and Al Qaida considers Americans as dogs). I think the film was the stick. It should be obvious that the attacks were timed to match September 11. Please don't insult my intelligence. However, there might be something to the idea that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't want this to get out of hand. It might impair Obama's re-election prospects.

Or, after they quietly set up all these riots, then they come out in lordly fashion and make a big show of placating everybody, cooling it all down, and impressing the hell out of the gullible-as-usual American mainstream media, who will tell everyone for the next three months how noble and peaceful the MB is, what a great job Obama did working with them to bring things under control, etc.

I don't know that it happened exactly that way. Just pointing out that it's every bit as likely as the other scenarios we've been getting.

aboutime
09-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Or, after they quietly set up all these riots, then they come out in lordly fashion and make a big show of placating everybody, cooling it all down, and impressing the hell out of the gullible-as-usual American mainstream media, who will tell everyone for the next three months how noble and peaceful the MB is, what a great job Obama did working with them to bring things under control, etc.

I don't know that it happened exactly that way. Just pointing out that it's every bit as likely as the other scenarios we've been getting.

Little-Acorn. Everything you described about the Muslim Brotherhood's actions, pretending to try to heal what they didn't want anyone to know...they started. Sounded almost exactly like the methods Obama would use in Blaming others, to hide his own law breaking.

SassyLady
09-15-2012, 12:30 AM
For Jafar.....

The FJP affirms its rejection of the attack on the U.S. Embassy and all other embassies, consulates and missions; and it denounces intimidation of embassy and other employees. It further condemns the killing of the U.S. Ambassador in Libya and other members of staff.

If the FJP thinks making a statement like this is enough to placate us regarding the invasion of US soil and the murders of our citizens, then they should be willing to accept this one. Correct, Jafar????

The US affirms its rejection of the idiocy of the hundreds of ignorant people in the Middle East that rioted and murdered innocent American citizens, in the name of Allah, over a cheap, stupid homemade movie.

Do think this would be enough to appease the JFP....or do they really think the administration will actually take steps to censor free speech?

jafar00
09-15-2012, 06:49 AM
For Jafar.....

If the FJP thinks making a statement like this is enough to placate us regarding the invasion of US soil and the murders of our citizens, then they should be willing to accept this one. Correct, Jafar????

Do think this would be enough to appease the JFP....or do they really think the administration will actually take steps to censor free speech?

Actually something like... "The US has arrested the film maker and charged him with inciting others to riot by knowingly releasing a very insulting film while fully aware of the consequences. He is also being charged with Negligent Homicide because of the deaths and injuries that resulted from the release of the film."

That would placate those who think that rioting and violence is the right way to react even though it is in no way condoned by civilised people or by the religion of Islam.

Gaffer
09-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Actually something like... "The US has arrested the film maker and charged him with inciting others to riot by knowingly releasing a very insulting film while fully aware of the consequences. He is also being charged with Negligent Homicide because of the deaths and injuries that resulted from the release of the film."

That would placate those who think that rioting and violence is the right way to react even though it is in no way condoned by civilised people or by the religion of Islam.

If our govt did that I would be going down myself to break him out of jail, and I'm sure I would not be alone.

These attacks and demonstrations have all been planned and worked out for months. The movie was released back in July. This was all scheduled to start on 9/11 and orchestrated in the shadows by the MB.

They are attempting in a large demonstration to limit one persons free speech, which the first step to limiting others free speech. The MB moves in small steps just like the lefties.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2012, 07:33 AM
If our govt did that I would be going down myself to break him out of jail, and I'm sure I would not be alone.

These attacks and demonstrations have all been planned and worked out for months. The movie was released back in July. This was all scheduled to start on 9/11 and orchestrated in the shadows by the MB.

They are attempting in a large demonstration to limit one persons free speech, which the first step to limiting others free speech. The MB moves in small steps just like the lefties.

Like two peas in the same rotten pod.-Tyr

Nukeman
09-15-2012, 08:03 AM

That would placate those who think that rioting and violence is the right way to react even though it is in no way condoned by civilised people or by the religion of Islam.Do you honestly think all those rioting have Seen the "film".. I would also point out that even though you and other followers of Islam do not agree with it, the film is protected as FREE SPEECH!! Now you can try to justify mob rule tactics all you want but that is all you are doing. YOU are actually giving legitimacy to thug behavior and murder based on a perceived slight!! YOU really think we should arrest the "film" maker and try him. Should we also arrest ALL the rioter and have them charges as well with ARSON, VANDALISM, TRESPASSING, DESTRUCTION OF GOVT PROPERTY, MURDER, ATTEMPTED MURDER, RIOTING, and etc..etc...

YOU seem to be willing to give these animals a pass for their behavior yet want to try the person that made a "film". USE your greatest gift of all the world. I believe it truly is available in EVERY COUNTRY.. Its called NOT WATCHING THE MOVIE Or better yet instead of proving stereotypes, fight against them and make new ones that actually help others.. YOU really don't get it that this type of action and your type of request solidify in others minds just how closed minded and violent your religion or at least those teaching your religion are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2012, 09:00 AM

No, that would reward them with giving them what they want, restricting our right of free speech to protect their insane religious beliefs, F-THAT. Well, we have free speech and in case you forget we too have religious beliefs, freedom of religion. The scum will not take either from me unless they have killed me first. I do not obey the lying bastard in the Whitehouse, he is not my president, not my leader. I am a patriot , so ffing lying traitors can just kiss my ass.
My loyalty is too my family, my country , our Constitution . I leave God out of that statement because in that statement Im speaking of my --fighting-- not church services.
Let them start their rioting here ,come near my famiy with murdering intentions and they'll see the business end of a 45 caliber Kimber being held by a man that knows how to use it and damn sure not afraid to stop murdering bastards. Get that!
Take your damn --placate -- and shove it hoss. If we placate it'll be , placate a damn ass stomping delivered to asswipes deserving far worse..
Get this ,the sorry son of a bitch sitting in the Whitehouse doesnt get to give up our rights to crazed idiots attempting long distance extortion. HIS SORRY ASS AINT IMMUNE FROM BEING JUDGED FOR HIS DAMN TREASON.-Tyr
Sumbitches attempt long distance EXTORTION DONT GET TO BARTER WITH THAT GODDAMN TRAITOR F-HIM, THOSE ARE MY RIGHTS . HE DOES NOT OWN MY RIGHTS!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-TYR

red states rule
09-15-2012, 09:02 AM
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/15772

Kathianne
09-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Shockingly the Muslim Brotherhood sends out different messages for English speaking and Arabic speaking:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/13/Cairo-Embassy-Muslim-Brotherhood-Fight-On-Twitter

Kathianne
09-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Shockingly the Muslim Brotherhood sends out different messages for English speaking and Arabic speaking:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/13/Cairo-Embassy-Muslim-Brotherhood-Fight-On-Twitter

Two for 1 on 'bubbles':
Stock markets
Deficits

Little-Acorn
09-15-2012, 10:13 AM
by knowingly releasing a very insulting film
What's wrong with releasing an insulting film? Americans (and others) do that all the time. Have you seen how conservatives are sometimes treated in films? We just take such things in stride, and usually ignore them with the contempt they deserve. What we don't do, is prosecute the filmmaker... because that would be an absurd overreaction to a trivial act.

while fully aware of the consequences.
Here we begin to get at the root of the problem.

As I pointed out, the consequences of making and releasing the film, were trivial to nonexistent.

But a bunch of stupid, violent, and fanatical people CHOSE to use the film as an excuse to commit an invasion of another country's sovereign territory, damage and destroy property, and murder its occupants including the AMBASSADOR of that country to their own!

The problem here is not the film, any more than it is the release of other "insulting" films every day in the United States and elsewhere. The problem is the choice, and the acts, done by others. That choice was hardly "inevitable" - in fact, it was completely voluntary and arbitrary. Those people are the ones guilty of crimes, not a filmmaker swinging a "deadly" camera or writing "dangerous" words on paper, or some marginal actors mouthing those words into a camera.

He is also being charged with Negligent Homicide

There were indeed homicide committed... and it wasn't Negligent. It was willful and deliberate, and likely Premeditated. But not by the filmmaker - that idea is absurd, as I pointed out. The people who committed those homicides, must be given penalties suitable for the act of Premeditated Murder. I'm sorry the penalties for that are a little stiff. But the murderers should have thought of that bafore climbing the embassy walls, firing their weapons, and killing the Ambassador and three other innocent people.

because of the deaths and injuries that resulted from the release of the film.
No deaths or injuries resulted from the release of the film. Everybody was alive and well for weeks, or months, afrter the release. It was only when some middle Eastern savages decided to start invading, shooting, and killing people that deaths and injuries occurred. Those savages must pay for their willful, voluntary acts.

It might. But if other savages see fit to do the same thing later, they will get the same penalty too. They deserve no less. People who do such things, are not fit to live among sane, civilized people.

Kathianne
09-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Two for 1 on 'bubbles':
Stock markets
Deficits

Wrong thread! Sorry.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2012, 11:12 AM

They view most Americans as dumb and gullible. How wrong are they, we got obama didnt we???-Tyr

SassyLady
09-15-2012, 10:21 PM

Jafar, you forgot to put the little "sarcasm" smilie when you posted this.

An evolved society would hold themselves responsible for overreacting and resorting to violence and murder. Obviously, you come from a society that isn't enlightened enough to control themselves. How sad.

Gaffer
09-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Jafar, you forgot to put the little "sarcasm" smilie when you posted this.

An evolved society would hold themselves responsible for overreacting and resorting to violence and murder. Obviously, you come from a society that isn't enlightened enough to control themselves. How sad.

He was probably rushed cause he had to get down to the Sydney riots. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
09-15-2012, 11:00 PM

That would be wrong on many levels, the first being it's unconstitutional in the US. Obama's trying his damnedest to find a way to arrest him for something else, it's not playing well in Peoria. The administration 'outing' him and the FBI questioning him is not what Americans want to see. Not because they think his film of any use, but because he has the right to make and post it. Same reason that the last I heard, Google refused the White House request to remove the video.

Second level is that it's perfectly clear to anyone who has watched the Iranian crisis, Gulf War I, Gulf War II-following the 9/11 attacks, the pronouncements from bin Laden and other 'bright lights' from the ME and Africa that kowtowing doesn't work and instead emboldens. The weak puppy dies, probably camels too. Those 'rioting' and being incited to riot would only find another excuse, I believe an earlier poster used 'stick' as a very fitting analogy.

SassyLady
09-16-2012, 12:10 AM
When is the rioting going to start here?

Kathianne
09-16-2012, 12:55 AM
When is the rioting going to start here?

Someone I doubt I agree with often, speculated that the 'timing' is not right here. Contrary to what is reported in the press, folks here are very angry. I'm pretty sure Obama has gotten the meme and had it explained to him, though he certainly knows more than his handlers, just ask him. ;)

jafar00
09-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Here we begin to get at the root of the problem.

The only winner in this is whoever is hell bent on driving a wedge between East and West relations.

He was probably rushed cause he had to get down to the Sydney riots. :rolleyes:

I didn't get the memo sorry.

tailfins
09-16-2012, 06:45 AM

That sounds really complicated. I like to keep things simple like this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

CSM
09-16-2012, 07:25 AM

Seriously??? Placating those who engaged in violence PROVES that violence works! Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining ... that stuff doesn't work.

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Apparently large scale protests planned for today have been called off

just out of curiosity, does this mean that the protest that ended with the deaths at the US embassy could have been "called off" by the Muslim Brotherhood too?.......

PostmodernProphet
09-16-2012, 07:58 AM
He is also being charged with Negligent Homicide because of the deaths and injuries that resulted from the release of the film." .

that would require a conclusion that killing some one because of a movie was a rational response......you could never get a conviction......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2012, 09:04 AM
that would require a conclusion that killing some one because of a movie was a rational response......you could never get a conviction......

Islam says murdering people over cartoons and movie is perfectly rational response and should be enjoyed the workld over! Someday when they control the world we will not have to worry about such offenses!

tailfins
09-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Islam says murdering people over cartoons and movie is perfectly rational response and should be enjoyed the workld over! Someday when they control the world we will not have to worry about such offenses!

Maybe the Islamic protesters could partner with the Ku Klux Klan to oppose fraternizing between races and religions.

From http://kkk.bz/?page_id=305

Official Supporters are individuals who support our ideals, beliefs, goals, and agenda. They may be men or women who either can’t become Klansmen or Klanswomen because they do not qualify (are not White Christians) or who do qualify but simply wish to be supporters at this time.

Little-Acorn
09-16-2012, 11:02 AM
The only winner in this is whoever is hell bent on driving a wedge between East and West relations.

Correct. Namely, the Islamic militant savages who decided to use the excuse of a trivial film, to invade another nation's sovereign territory and commit murder, icludinng the murder of that nation's AMBASSADOR... as I have pointed out here:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36932-Muslim-Botherhood-trying-to-calm-things-down/page2&p=578894#post578894

But I wouldn't call them "winners".

They need to be careful what they wish for.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Correct. Namely, the Islamic militant savages who decided to use the excuse of a trivial film, to invade another nation's sovereign territory and commit murder, icludinng the murder of that nation's AMBASSADOR... as I have pointed out here:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36932-Muslim-Botherhood-trying-to-calm-things-down/page2&p=578894#post578894

But I wouldn't call them "winners".

They need to be careful what they wish for.

They are big believers in , any excuse is a good excuse. However they will also murder just on general principle too.
Kind of an equal opportunity murdering crew...-;)
Once started a bad habit like that is hard to give up. Usually a few well plced pieces of hot lead will do the trick.
Thats if you can get the cowardly scum to crawl out of their rocky little hidey holes.-:laugh:-Tyr

aboutime
09-16-2012, 04:06 PM
They are big believers in , any excuse is a good excuse. However they will also murder just on general principle too.
Kind of an equal opportunity murdering crew...-;)
Once started a bad habit like that is hard to give up. Usually a few well plced pieces of hot lead will do the trick.
Thats if you can get the cowardly scum to crawl out of their rocky little hidey holes.-:laugh:-Tyr

Has anyone noticed how much the Muslim Brotherhood policies, and principles so closely MIRROR the Obama policies, and principles?

Does anyone think it's a joke, or just a strange coincidence?

Making excuses, and blaming others to hide their own hatred, stupidity, and selfishness seems to be the One, most recognizable TRAIT of both OBAMA and the MUSLIM Brotherhood...most of us usually call the AL-QUIEDA or the TALIBAN.

Better known in the Chicago area as ACORN.

Dilloduck
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Has anyone noticed how much the Muslim Brotherhood policies, and principles so closely MIRROR the Obama policies, and principles?

Does anyone think it's a joke, or just a strange coincidence?

Making excuses, and blaming others to hide their own hatred, stupidity, and selfishness seems to be the One, most recognizable TRAIT of both OBAMA and the MUSLIM Brotherhood...most of us usually call the AL-QUIEDA or the TALIBAN.

Better known in the Chicago area as ACORN.

And every other politician on earth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Making excuses, and blaming others to hide their own hatred, stupidity, and selfishness seems to be the One, most recognizable TRAIT of both OBAMA and the MUSLIM Brotherhood...most of us usually call the AL-QUIEDA or the TALIBAN..

Quite accurate. And they boith are praised for it by fooooools of varying stripes..-Tyr

jafar00
09-16-2012, 11:16 PM
just out of curiosity, does this mean that the protest that ended with the deaths at the US embassy could have been "called off" by the Muslim Brotherhood too?.......

You mean the one in Benghazi? That was nothing to do with Ikhwan. It was a small Salafi group.

Kathianne
09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
You mean the one in Benghazi? That was nothing to do with Ikhwan. It was a small Salafi group.

Sure it was. You have the 'inside scoop' in Australia, while Libyan and world diplomats are still trying to figure this out. Meanwhile our government is trying to blame it on the video. Nonsense.

logroller
09-17-2012, 04:35 AM
Sure it was. You have the 'inside scoop' in Australia, while Libyan and world diplomats are still trying to figure this out. Meanwhile our government is trying to blame it on the video. Nonsense.
Nonsensical indeed. One should imagine serial killers are outraged by the show Dexter portraying the methodical killing of psychopathic murderers...the audacity!

jafar00
09-17-2012, 08:29 AM

You should be on the terrorist's side anyway. They want the same 2th amendment right to bear arms as Americans do. Isn't it sweet that they want to be just like you? To pick up a gun and kill some innocents? ;)

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
You should be on the terrorist's side anyway. They want the same 2th amendment right to bear arms as Americans do. Isn't it sweet that they want to be just like you? To pick up a gun and kill some innocents? ;)

Diversion, not a very good one at that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM

BULL!! She mentioned nothing about her wanting to murder people. And our Second Amendment only insures our right to keep and bear arms , it gives no protection for or suggestion of murder! I suggest that you give google a try . Your basic lack of knowledge has lead you to some slliy conclusions! Or would that really be your *muslim*gullibility to be blamed..-Tyr

Nukeman
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Does that mean every baseball player want to bash in a head?? YOUR attempt at deflection of the story is getting pretty desperate. YOU have been called out and asked to justify certain statements yet you don't .. You answer as if it were the ambasadors fault he was there to be killed.

Do you personally agree with the actions of the thugs that murdered and destroyed property??? I am starting to think you do......

Just because you own a gun does not make you a evil person. We went over this before, it's a TOOL. How you use said tool is entirely up to you, if you use it for evil thats not the tool thats the USER, do you NOT understand that??

Just as certain Imans in their instruction are using UNEDUCATED TOOLS to do the dirty work they are too afraid to do themselves. So I guess if you're going to blame the gun than we can blame the uneducatecd idiots following the religious teachers teaching them the hate, after all it couldn't be those learned scholars of Islam teaching those poor people to be evil now could it???