PDA

View Full Version : Obama notifies Congress of troops sent to Libya, Yemen

Dilloduck
09-14-2012, 06:11 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=29

great--more troops in more countries

09-14-2012, 06:35 PM
How many? Are they doing anything but securing our embassies?

aboutime
09-14-2012, 06:51 PM
How many? Are they doing anything but securing our embassies?

avatar. Living in an area known as the LARGEST military establishment on the East Coast of the U.S.A. It appears at least 50 Marines have been dispatched, assigned, deployed to each of the Embassies, Missions, where threats exist. Not to mention the two Modern Navy Warships that were in the Med on deployment, to the Northern Coast of Libya.

I do hope this is a good sign that Obama has finally grown some GONADS since leaving Libya unprotected during the early part of this year.

pete311
09-14-2012, 06:56 PM
From the sources I'd read, they are just securing the embassies

Dilloduck
09-14-2012, 06:59 PM
and Libya has oil. :dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 08:58 PM
avatar. Living in an area known as the LARGEST military establishment on the East Coast of the U.S.A. It appears at least 50 Marines have been dispatched, assigned, deployed to each of the Embassies, Missions, where threats exist. Not to mention the two Modern Navy Warships that were in the Med on deployment, to the Northern Coast of Libya.

I do hope this is a good sign that Obama has finally grown some GONADS since leaving Libya unprotected during the early part of this year.

He is facing election, its just window dressing my good friend..He was told to man up and project a little power because not only the rest of the world sees him as weak but the citizens here do as well. He can not take that chance! Were it not election time now he would be over there on bended knee and bowing so low he'd be licking his own shoe laces, trust me on that. He is still the same snake we've put up with all this time. -Tyr

aboutime
09-14-2012, 09:08 PM
He is facing election, its just window dressing my good friend..He was told to man up and project a little power because not only the rest of the world sees him as weak but the citizens here do as well. He can not take that chance! Were it not election time now he would be over there on bended knee and bowing so low he'd be licking his own shoe laces, trust me on that. He is still the same snake we've put up with all this time. -Tyr

I agree. And, under no circumstances...AT ALL, do I trust him, or anything he does, other than to feather his own nest before the election.
The most troubling thing we have heard locally about the Marines, was related to how the families, friends, and fellow Marines still here in the states feel...so openly, after hearing, or learning about NO LIVE AMMO.

For that case alone. Obama, and Hillary should be PLACED UNDER HOUSE ARREST by Congress.
Both of them..it seems. Managed to allow everything to take place. Despite the ADVERTISED 48 hours of warnings both of them had. But then. We have to remember what we learned this week...about how Obama DOESN'T ALWAYS attend his daily Security Briefings...since he told his advisors (the ones he doesn't listen to) that he was SMARTER than they are.
Kinda sounds more like GABBY here. Doesn't it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I agree. And, under no circumstances...AT ALL, do I trust him, or anything he does, other than to feather his own nest before the election.
The most troubling thing we have heard locally about the Marines, was related to how the families, friends, and fellow Marines still here in the states feel...so openly, after hearing, or learning about NO LIVE AMMO.

For that case alone. Obama, and Hillary should be PLACED UNDER HOUSE ARREST by Congress.
Both of them..it seems. Managed to allow everything to take place. Despite the ADVERTISED 48 hours of warnings both of them had. But then. We have to remember what we learned this week...about how Obama DOESN'T ALWAYS attend his daily Security Briefings...since he told his advisors (the ones he doesn't listen to) that he was SMARTER than they are.

All can be chalked up to the typical lib/leftist/dem arrogance and certainty that they have all the answers no matter what question should ever be asked! They have been played for the foooooools that they surely are by the muslims and still even now thier egos and arrogance will not let them see it ! All the violence comes from all the hate not from that one film. The hate comes from Islam because Islam teaches to hate all infidels. Teaches to kill them too..-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-14-2012, 10:31 PM

House arrest ? :laugh2: