PDA

View Full Version : Words have meaning as does deliberate avoidance of certain words..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2012, 11:54 PM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/romney-obama-trade-barbs-over-middle-east-attacks/article/feed/2029629?custom_click=rss

Then, he somberly mourned the deaths and announced the deployment of additional Marines at diplomatic posts overseas in his capacity as commander in chief.

"And make no mistake. Justice will be done" he declared, referring to those responsible for the murders of Chris Stevens, U.S. ambassador to Libya, and three others.

The four diplomats were killed on Tuesday as protesters overran and burned the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. In a separate incident, the American Embassy in Cairo was breached by protesters, and the nation's flag was ripped down, although no deaths were reported there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today on my car radio I heard obama say those exact same words. Using the words, "were killed" , instead of the words "were murdered"!! He plainly said, "were killed" , instead of daring to utter the word "murdered". Now I have to ask why that terminology? Why did his admin refuse to call terrorist attacks by that name and instead substituted " overseas mancaused disasters". Why was the "muslim terror attack" at Fort Hood called by obama and admin, "workplace violence" instead of "muslim terrorist attack". Was the muslim Army Major yelling Allah Akbar while murdering those innocent men and women REALLYING JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT JOB RELATED GRIEVANCES?
WORDS HAVE MEANING AND SO DO AVOIDANCE OF CERTAIN WORDS.
I ask this, was our diplomat merely "killed" or was he actually "murdered" along with the other three men!??? MURDERED!!
If "murder" is correct terminology why did obama use the word "killed" instead? Why did they in the past chose to use the term "overseas man caused disaster" instead of "Islamic terrorist attack". Why use "workplace violence " instead Fort Hood "muslim terrorist attack ? The Major was a muslim, he yelled Allah Akbar, so why call it "workplace violence" instead of "muslim terrorist attack" which it clearly was?
Answer to all is to protect Islam by trying to divert attention away from the truth. "Muslim terrorist attacks" point directly to Islam and THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE ISLAM PROTECTION.
NOTHING ELSE EXPLAINS IT.
NOW ASK YOURSELF AFTER 9/11 WHY ARE WE STILL PROTECTING ISLAM BY DENYING THE TRUTH AND USING WORD GAMES!??

Can you see how deceitful and wrong this is coming from our government?
Why are they doing it and why are they not being called on it?
Answer is they do it because of Islam's influence here and CAIR.

Our diplomat was murdered!!!!

Why the clever avoidance?--Tyr

jafar00
09-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Our diplomat was murdered!!!!

Why the clever avoidance?--Tyr

Other people also died as a result of the release of the film. The maker is guilty of negligent homicide at the very least. He knew what the reaction would be and that it would cause rioting, yet he did it anyway.