PDA

View Full Version : The Failure That Is Obama

Kathianne
09-15-2012, 12:32 PM
I've enjoyed Steyn for years, though sometimes what he writes scare the bejeebers out of me. This is one of those times:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/320283/disgrace-benghazi-mark-steyn?pg=1

So, on a highly symbolic date, mobs storm American diplomatic facilities and drag the corpse of a U.S. ambassador through the streets. Then the president flies to Vegas for a fundraiser. No, no, a novelist would say; that’s too pat, too neat in its symbolic contrast. Make it Cleveland, or Des Moines...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2012, 12:40 PM
I've enjoyed Steyn for years, though sometimes what he writes scare the bejeebers out of me. This is one of those times:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/320283/disgrace-benghazi-mark-steyn?pg=1

A one word description of Steyn would be , brilliant..., which I've found him to be on political matters and many other things as well..

red states rule
09-15-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.obamafailures.net/wp-content/themes/Obama_Failures/images/Newt_mockup_Info_Budget.png

aboutime
09-15-2012, 01:10 PM
A one word description of Steyn would be , brilliant..., which I've found him to be on political matters and many other things as well..

Tyr. Steyn is the Brittish accent version of Breitbart. Of course. Liberal, Democrats and other mindless, two-legged creatures among us hate, and would try to destroy Steyn, rather than suffer the SLINGS AND ARROWS of Truth, and Honesty he presents so often.

red states rule
09-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Tyr. Steyn is the Brittish accent version of Breitbart. Of course. Liberal, Democrats and other mindless, two-legged creatures among us hate, and would try to destroy Steyn, rather than suffer the SLINGS AND ARROWS of Truth, and Honesty he presents so often.

Mr Steyn often fills in for Rush Limbaugh so that alone has earned the wrath of libs workdwide as well has defeating liberalism in the arean of ideas and debate

aboutime
09-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Mr Steyn often fills in for Rush Limbaugh so that alone has earned the wrath of libs workdwide as well has defeating liberalism in the arean of ideas and debate

That would do it! It's been such a long, long time since I listened to Rush. Having our youngest grandson around more often, prevents me from listening to Rush unless it's nap time. But sleep usually doesn't come between 12 and 3 in the afternoon.

I enjoy hearing Steyn with his infrequent appearances on some of the cable shows. Most of all. I love hearing him repeating the known TRUTH that most Dems, Libs, and Obama Lovers HATE to hear.
They call us hypocrites because we agree with the TRUTH. So I guess. Being a Liberal Version of Hypocrite is far more effective since THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE THE TRUTH.

red states rule
09-15-2012, 02:05 PM
That would do it! It's been such a long, long time since I listened to Rush. Having our youngest grandson around more often, prevents me from listening to Rush unless it's nap time. But sleep usually doesn't come between 12 and 3 in the afternoon.

I enjoy hearing Steyn with his infrequent appearances on some of the cable shows. Most of all. I love hearing him repeating the known TRUTH that most Dems, Libs, and Obama Lovers HATE to hear.
They call us hypocrites because we agree with the TRUTH. So I guess. Being a Liberal Version of Hypocrite is far more effective since THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE THE TRUTH.

Why can’t liberals find facts?

They aren’t looking for any.

aboutime
09-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Why can’t liberals find facts?

They aren’t looking for any.

Much like they are never Honestly looking for TRUTH, or HONESTY.

It's what makes Obama smile. Knowing he never has to use either word.

gabosaurus
09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
This also means that the House has passed zero budgets, which means the House leadership has zero credibility and needs to be replaced. Preferably by someone who is not a a female member from California.

fj1200
09-16-2012, 04:01 AM
This also means that the House has passed zero budgets, which means the House leadership has zero credibility and needs to be replaced. Preferably by someone who is not a a female member from California.

The House has passed plenty of budgets.

red states rule
09-16-2012, 04:25 AM

Looks like one of the "smart people: is about to get another education.

Would you like to try to explain why Harry and the Dems have not offered up thier own budget?

Democrats controlling the Senate rejected for the second year in a row Wednesday a budget plan passed by House Republicans.

The 58-41 vote against the GOP budget came after a daylong debate in which Democrats blasted Republicans for refusing to consider tax increases as part of a solution to trillion-dollar deficits, and Republicans in turn attacked Democrats for not offering a budget at all.

Republicans launched the debate, which was aimed less at successfully passing a bill than highlighting the failure of Senate Democrats to deal with a budget deficit expected to top $1 trillion for the fourth consecutive year.

The Senate rejected five separate budget plans, including one based on President Barack Obama's February budget and offered by Republicans to embarrass Democrats and the White House. It failed on a 99-0 vote. Three GOP senators elected in 2010 with tea party support also offered plans in a competition to see whose budget could cut government the most.

The end results were preordained: sweeping rejection of Obama's budget and a near party-line vote to block the main alternative, the blueprint of Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wis., that passed the House in March. The tallies on the Ryan budget and a tougher version offered by Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., defeated on a 57-42 vote, were probably inflated since the votes weren't on the actual budgets themselves but rather on a motion to simply take them up for debate.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/16/senate-democrats-reject-house-gop-budget-plan/#ixzz26cg5k63h

BTW Gabby, House Republicans have also passed several job bills as well as the repeal of Obamacare - but Harry refuses to bring them up for a vote

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2012, 09:47 AM

Mrs. "smarter than you are", the Dem controlled Senate chaired by Harry Reid , IS THE RESPONSIBLE party in not any budget bill being passed. Reid lets it be known that he will not allow it.. -Tyr