PDA

View Full Version : Four U.S. soldiers murdered by supposed ally..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2012, 08:30 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/16/13890273-four-us-soldiers-killed-in-afghan-insider-attack

By NBC News staff and wire services
Updated at 12:05 p.m. ET: Four U.S. soldiers fighting with the NATO-led alliance were killed in an apparent insider shooting in southern Afghanistan on Sunday, the Pentagon confirmed.

A Pentagon spokesman did not have further details, including which branch of services the Americans belonged to, Reuters reported.

The shooting took place in Zabol, a southern province where U.S. forces are based, and came a day after two British soldiers were shot dead by an Afghan policeman while returning from a patrol in southern Helmand province — a stronghold of the Taliban-led insurgency.

Local authorities also told NBC News that the four killed were Americans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fact that proper security measures have not been put in place to safeguard against this often repeated shit lies with the CIC= obama. This affects the morale of the troops negatively and I am of the opinion that is why it has not been properly addressed by the damn CIC.
This cluster ffkk bullshat is the primary reason that I advised and insisted that my nephew not volunteer for a third tour of combat duty that would have sent him to A-stan! I even threatened to never speak to him ever again in my life if he did volunteer for that third tour. He relented and stayed stateside until many months later being kicked to the curb thanks to obama's downsizing of our troops. Another action designed to weaken us taken by that damn traitor in charge.-Tyr

Kathianne
09-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Second such attack in 24 hours, 3rd in 3 days. Not making much headlines though.

Which brings me to this article, from The Daily Mail. Why are we not seeing this from the American media, as we did the casualties in Iraq?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204305/Devastating-photographs-family-crying-Afghanistan-soldiers-casket-cost-Americas-longest-war-U-S-death-toll-heads-2-000.html

Devastating photographs of family crying over Afghanistan soldier's casket show the cost of America's longest war as U.S. death toll heads for 2,000 <script src="http://scripts.dailymail.co.uk/js/diggthis.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
By Daily Mail Reporter (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Daily+Mail+Reporter)
PUBLISHED: 18:59 EST, 16 September 2012

These heart-wrenching photos of a woman crying over the casket of her soldier brother, who was killed in Afghanistan earlier this month, serve as a sharp reminder of the casualties of America’s longest war.

The body of U.S. Army Warrant Officer Jose Luis Montenegro Jr was flown home to McAllen, Texas Sunday morning.

The 31-year-old was nearing the end of his year-long duty overseas when his helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan's Logar province on September 5.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/17/article-2204305-150CAB56000005DC-942_634x453.jpg Devastating: Liliana Montenegro cries over the casket of her brother, U.S. Army Warrant Officer Jose Luis Montenegro Jr., after his body arrived back home in Texas on Sunday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204305/Devastating-photographs-family-crying-Afghanistan-soldiers-casket-cost-Americas-longest-war-U-S-death-toll-heads-2-000.html#ixzz26gnMENTK

More pictures, including the young woman that had enlisted after arriving in US from Nairobi.

gabosaurus
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Once again, with even more feeling:

WHY THE FARK ARE WE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN?

We need to leave immediately. Like, by the end of this month. All of our forces out of the country. No advisers. No more foreign aid.
The Afghans are not an ally. We need to let them fend for themselves.

Dilloduck
09-16-2012, 10:10 PM
We are there killing Muslims to protect the world from Islam taking over. Ask Tyr and Drummond about it.

jafar00
09-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Sounds like the Taliban are becoming experts at getting around all security measures in place to detect those who are at risk of insider attacks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Sounds like the Taliban are becoming experts at getting around all security measures in place to detect those who are at risk of insider attacks.

Sure, who ever said that muslims murderers were not sneaky as hell??--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 08:19 AM
We are there killing Muslims to protect the world from Islam taking over. Ask Tyr and Drummond about it.

Finally seeing the light Dillo?;)
Pointing people to those in the know is a new thing for you but I commend you on doing so now.
Looks like my kind gesture of going overboard to teach you about Islamm has begun to pay off!--:beer:-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Finally seeing the light Dillo?;)
Pointing people to those in the know is a new thing for you but I commend you on doing so now.
Looks like my kind gesture of going overboard to teach you about Islamm has begun to pay off!--:beer:-Tyr

It was sarcasm. We don't need troops dying over there. They all should be home

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 09:07 AM

Now , now dont be so humble my man. Admit you have learned a thing or two from Drummond and myself..
Give yourself a big pat on the back and Im going to give you a B+ for effort and this newfound humility!-;)
True, I had previously in error only considered my teaching you but Drummonds has himself spent much kind and generous effort doing that as well. I must in good faith admit that he has been an even better teacher than I in that regards!-Tyr

Drummond
09-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Second such attack in 24 hours, 3rd in 3 days. Not making much headlines though.

Which brings me to this article, from The Daily Mail. Why are we not seeing this from the American media, as we did the casualties in Iraq?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204305/Devastating-photographs-family-crying-Afghanistan-soldiers-casket-cost-Americas-longest-war-U-S-death-toll-heads-2-000.html

More pictures, including the young woman that had enlisted after arriving in US from Nairobi.

Are you really NOT seeing this in the American media ?

Makes me wonder if the US media want this sidelined in the consciousnesses of Americans, to help keep the outrages committed by America's enemies in Afghanistan out of the Presidential race ? Can't have people questioning the wisdom of Obama's troop pullout, now, can we ?

Drummond
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Now , now dont be so humble my man. Admit you have learned a thing or two from Drummond and myself..
Give yourself a big pat on the back and Im going to give you a B+ for effort and this newfound humility!-;)
True, I had previously in error only considered my teaching you but Drummonds has himself spent much kind and generous effort doing that as well. I must in good faith admit that he has been an even better teacher than I in that regards!-Tyr

... and I didn't charge him a penny, either. Maybe I missed an opportunity ... :laugh:

Drummond
09-17-2012, 03:00 PM

Quite right too !

The sooner they leave Afghanistan to insurgent-types (posh word for 'terrorist' .. the BBC uses it all the time, because otherwise, they'd have to call a TERRORIST a 'TERRORIST') .. then, the sooner they can start trying to revert Afghanistan back to what it was in September 2001. Which in turn means that they can invite their terrorist chums back, years earlier, to plot, train, recruit, do all of those terroristy things they delighted in doing before !

And, Dilloduck, I'm sure you'd want to argue that such a status quo is 'in America's interests' .. yes ?

If I'd been a Taliban scum, Dilloduck, I'd have been absolutely delighted with Obama's announcement of when troops were going to leave, not only because it would've been good news, but because it would've told me exactly how long I'd have had to hold out before going all-out to reclaim all I'd lost.

But, Dilloduck, you feel that this wasn't advantage ENOUGH ? Please explain ...

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Quite right too !

The sooner they leave Afghanistan to insurgent-types (posh word for 'terrorist' .. the BBC uses it all the time, because otherwise, they'd have to call a TERRORIST a 'TERRORIST') .. then, the sooner they can start trying to revert Afghanistan back to what it was in September 2001. Which in turn means that they can invite their terrorist chums back, years earlier, to plot, train, recruit, do all of those terroristy things they delighted in doing before !

And, Dilloduck, I'm sure you'd want to argue that such a status quo is 'in America's interests' .. yes ?

If I'd been a Taliban scum, Dilloduck, I'd have been absolutely delighted with Obama's announcement of when troops were going to leave, not only because it would've been good news, but because it would've told me exactly how long I'd have had to hold out before going all-out to reclaim all I'd lost.

Terrorism can be taught anywhere. If we aren't going to fight an all out REAL war there then we need to get out. We should have learned this lesson in Viet Nam. These pissy little half assed attempts to stop terrorism don't work. We stopped Hitler in less time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Quite right too !

Obama made that announcement to boost their morale and allow them to change their tactics accordingly.They are muslims and he loves muslims!! Dillo can not explain anything, all he can do is be a "useful idiot" for America's enemies. Thats why I stated my comment about his duplicity in another post made earlier today. Remeber my friend he has made the comment more than once that -THEY CAN NOT BE DEFEATED!!!! Yet he pretends to speak for true AMERICANS!!-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Obama made that announcement to boost their morale and allow them to change their tactics accordingly.They are muslims and he loves muslims!! Dillo can not explain anything, all he can do is be a "useful idiot" for America's enemies. Thats why I stated my comment about his duplicity in another post made earlier today. Remeber my friend he has made the comment more than once that -THEY CAN NOT BE DEFEATED!!!! Yet he pretends to speak for true AMERICANS!!-Tyr

:laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
09-17-2012, 06:57 PM

Ty...Stop feeding the troll....

:lol::lol::lol:

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 07:56 PM

:laugh2: the old " he's a troll" defense.

gabosaurus
09-17-2012, 10:41 PM
the old " he's a troll" defense.

On message boards, anyone who does not agree with your point of view, or expresses a contrary point of view, is a troll.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 07:57 AM

But tha poor thing is so hungry..Would yo hav me let the critter starve to death??:laugh: