PDA

View Full Version : Anger

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 01:02 PM
I feel it too!

http://pjmedia.com/blog/contempt-for-your-intelligence-the-administrations-benghazi-response/?singlepage=true

Contempt for Your Intelligence: The Administration’s Benghazi Response (http://pjmedia.com/blog/contempt-for-your-intelligence-the-administrations-benghazi-response/) While being unfathomably stupid, they believe we are the idiots.

by
Sarah Hoyt
Bio (http://pjmedia.com/blog/author/sarahhoyt/)

I remember Jimmy Carter’s abortive effort to rescue the hostages — the one that ended up with a lot of brave men dead in the desert. I was living in Portugal; by that time Europe’s opinion of Carter was that if he tried to organize a bonk in a brothel he’d miraculously end up with whores who wouldn’t put out. The raid turned into jokes on the Portuguese street within days.

Inexplicably — and it really is inexplicable — I felt connected to the U.S., so I was grieving and furious and all of this with no justification and no ability to express it to anyone, because … well, what did I have to do with it all? I ended up writing a condolence letter to the American Embassy, which sent me back what was as close to a pat on the head and a “there, there, dear” as a typed letter can get.

I never thought I’d feel that way again.

<!-- PJM_300_by_250_middle -->The last week has been a very unpleasant time. While no one is making jokes, our administration might as well have been doing so. Describing the response goes beyond ineffective and counterproductive to “What on Earth are you thinking?” and “Do you think we’re stupid?” It makes me want to punch things, and there is nothing I can punch. So I wake up tangled in bed sheets, locked in mortal combat with the pillows, and I go through the day holding down the rage that threatens to explode.

Yet right now, they’re both treating us as idiots and acting like idiots in the process. They clearly think we’ll believe whatever they spin, and frankly the quality of the lies reflects how vacuous they are and how simplistic their vision of the world is. Also, it reflects how they completely managed to ignore all of the history of the Middle East and all of our past reactions to the Middle East. That a group of people who have — supposedly — excellent educations think this is the way to manage foreign relations both terrifies and infuriates me.

Take the way they’re telling us these were impromptu demonstrations. Riiight. With sophisticated weaponry, on 9/11, these were impromptu demonstrations. Impromptu demonstrations which, by the way, the British press reports our government was warned about days in advance.

Please. You might be that dumb. The American people are not.

Then, they drag the filmmaker from his bed in the middle of the night. Parole violation? Did you give a damn about that violation before the riots? Please. In the glare of camera lights, the administration just made itself responsible for anything anyone will ever post online for the rest of eternity.

For instance, Hillary should stop with the nonsense already: sure, they were carrying Ambassador Stevens’ body to the hospital. Please. We have seen dead bodies carried in celebration through Arab streets. We know what that looks like. People carrying bodies to the hospital don’t stop to take pictures. That’s the behavior of barbarians flaunting their crimes, sure that they just intimidated the Great Satan.

Since when do people taking the wounded to the hospital drag them so that the poor victims leave bloody scrapes on columns? Yes, there are pictures of this. Yes, you’ll have to look at British papers, because our unspeakable media thinks we’re infants.

And that’s the other part of it. Jay Carney, who would be much improved by a jester’s hat, has informed us that this is “obviously” not connected to the administration’s policies. Pleeease. How is that “obvious”? Whether or not you believe in the infantile notion that extending a hand in peace will get peace everlasting, the rest of the world — not just diplomatically — has never believed so. Ask Neville Chamberlain how well the extended hand to Hitler went.

The truth is that there will always be peoples, nations, and individuals who view it as right and just that they rule over and control the rest of us. This really shouldn’t be very hard for our government to understand if they’ve studied any history at all.

Extending the hand of peace? What you just did was turn an eleven-year repression of Islamist nonsense (incomplete and weak as it was) into an escalation to a now inevitable civilizational confrontation. Like Jimmy Carter back in ’79, you’ve taken a bad situation and escalated it into something so much worse that future generations will pay and pay and pay for your self-aggrandizing simplemindedness.

I’m not asking you to take a good hard look at yourself — if you really saw yourself with no pretense you might not survive the experience. At least not if there’s a shred of decency in you — I’m just asking you to stop telling us lies, or at least to try to make the lies a little less insulting.

While you’re taking obscure filmmakers to the station, the barbarians are telling us this is al-Qaeda’s revenge for our killing some scumbag terrorist. And if you managed to bring the scumbag back to life, they’d shift and say it was because we looked at one of their heroes cross-eyed.

Stop lying, stop spinning, stop acting like these people should love you.

aboutime
09-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Kathianne.

This anger isn't something new for many of us. Quite frankly. I have been terribly angry at our fellow citizens who voted for Obama back in 2008, more than I have been angry at the LIAR-IN-CHIEF, who managed to Lie his way into office by...fooling those Americans who had no other reason to vote for him...other than...As many of them still admit to this day...which was because he would be the FIRST BLACK American to hold the office.

My anger goes much farther than that, and it should for countless other Millions of Americans who know the differences between LIES, and TRUTH, Right and Wrong, and plain old DISHONESTY...as exercised by Obama and the Democrats who AVOID, and IGNORE the very same Constitution they Lie about obeying, and protecting.

Finally. Despite my senior age, and those 30 years I spent in uniform where I learned, first hand about WHY anyone would want to defend their own nation. I now have an honest fear about our five grandchildren, and what their future as Americans....I HOPED they would become. Is not threatened by the STUPIDITY, IGNORANCE, SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCE, AND LIES being spoken by a PHONY who calls himself our President.
If Obama was a REAL MAN. We, None of us. Would be here talking about this.
So, Obama is what even Black people call a BOY, who pretends to be grown up...BUT LIES.

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
You've hidden it well though. :laugh2:

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 02:18 PM
September 17, 2012

HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY: (http://www.constitutionday.com/) Observe it appropriately.
<center>http://cdn.pjmedia.com/tatler/files/2012/09/3qxgvt.jpg</center>
(http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/09/16/nakoula-arrest-photoshops-best-of-the-best/)
Related: Activists Troubled By White House Call To YouTube. (http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2012/09/activists-troubled-by-white-house-call-to-youtube-135618.html)

Posted by Glenn Reynolds at 2:53 pm

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM
A majority of the evidence that I have seen points to our Ambassador being taken to the hospital and not having his body "drug through the streets" to be desecrated. If we're going to bitch about lies we might make sure they ARE lies first.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 05:56 PM
A majority of the evidence that I have seen points to our Ambassador being taken to the hospital and not having his body "drug through the streets" to be desecrated. If we're going to bitch about lies we might make sure they ARE lies first.

You raving liar, dragging a body thru the streets is not rushing that body to a hospital ! Gooooood god man , are that ffing dense! One may drag a dead body but a living being is carried and not dragged thru the streets like a dead dog. They were stopping to let people take cell phone pictures! God, your shat is getting sickening. -Tyr

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 05:59 PM
You raving liar, dragging a body thru the streets is not rushing that body to a hospital ! Gooooood god man , are that ffing dense! One may drag a dead body but a living being is carried and not dragged thru the streets like a dead dog. They were stopping to let people take cell phone pictures! God, your shat is getting sickening. -Tyr

calm down man--this didn't occur in America ya know. There were no ambulences.

Voted4Reagan
09-17-2012, 06:55 PM
calm down man--this didn't occur in America ya know. There were no ambulences.

A pickup truck, a car or any type of vehicle can be an ambulance...

Stop bring such an Islamo-Pologist..

Makes you look more like a troll then you already do

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 07:47 PM
A pickup truck, a car or any type of vehicle can be an ambulance...

Stop bring such an Islamo-Pologist..

Makes you look more like a troll then you already do

Try to tell the truth

aboutime
09-17-2012, 07:52 PM

Some reports have stated that the Ambassador was sexually assaulted while being DRAGGED for photo ops on the way to the hospital. Dilloduck.
Why do you find a need to defend such actions by making excuses like our U.N. Ambassador, and Dummy President with his staff???

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Some reports have stated that the Ambassador was sexually assaulted while being DRAGGED for photo ops on the way to the hospital. Dilloduck.
Why do you find a need to defend such actions by making excuses like our U.N. Ambassador, and Dummy President with his staff???

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ambassador-chris-stevens-breathing-libyans-found-american-consulate-rescue-article-1.1161454

Link your reports

aboutime
09-17-2012, 08:10 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ambassador-chris-stevens-breathing-libyans-found-american-consulate-rescue-article-1.1161454

Link your reports

I know about the links. Why won't you answer my question?

gabosaurus
09-17-2012, 08:13 PM
During the previous administration, I expressed my anger here quite frequently. I was told that my anger made me an unpatriotic Bush hater and that I needed to leave the country.

Obviously anger is more accepted when the POTUS is of a different political persuasion. :rolleyes:

aboutime
09-17-2012, 08:14 PM
During the previous administration, I expressed my anger here quite frequently. I was told that my anger made me an unpatriotic Bush hater and that I needed to leave the country.

Obviously anger is more accepted when the POTUS is of a different political persuasion. :rolleyes:

Only if using the typical gabby tactic of pretending to hide behind racist thoughts as your likely excuse.

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 08:17 PM

link the rape accusation

aboutime
09-17-2012, 08:19 PM
link the rape accusation

For You? You must be as dumb as everyone thinks you are. Not I, nor anyone else here owes you anything. No links. No excuses. No explanations.

You need to prop up your own hatred on your own. Patronizing won't work here.

Dilloduck
09-17-2012, 08:23 PM
For You? You must be as dumb as everyone thinks you are. Not I, nor anyone else here owes you anything. No links. No excuses. No explanations.

You need to prop up your own hatred on your own. Patronizing won't work here.

What a maroon--you gonna bully me now?:laugh2:

tailfins
09-17-2012, 08:33 PM
What a maroon--you gonna bully me now?:laugh2:

What a maroon? Last time I heard that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

09-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Oddly, i dont feel angry about what's going on. Im alittle frustrated people still arent seeing it despite the Middle east being on fire and our economy in the garbage. But mostly i just feel sorry for those who have lied to themselves and blinded themselves to the reality of our society. They are spiritually dead inside. Dead to the truth. Dead to goodness. Dead to charity towards anyone else. They think we are dumb, foolish, and think we are beneath them. And it's their own lose.

It's odd, i think if anyone is angry i think it's the left. they are angry that we arent blindly following them. They are angry their policies arent bringing the utopia they were expecting. Yet they want to double down instead of be honest with themselves and admit they are wrong.

gabosaurus
09-17-2012, 10:27 PM

Yes Dillo! Your links and your questions are not important! We only want to hear one side of the story, so stop being a traitor and provide only the information we want to know!
Remember, a wild goose gathers no moss, no matter how far you chase him.

SassyLady
09-18-2012, 05:42 AM
One link:

http://www.inquisitr.com/330504/ambassador-stevens-was-raped-before-his-murder-reports-claim/

jafar00
09-18-2012, 06:31 AM
One link:

http://www.inquisitr.com/330504/ambassador-stevens-was-raped-before-his-murder-reports-claim/

Got anything else? Tayyar is a Christian propaganda site and so can't be trusted.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Got anything else? Tayyar is a Christian propaganda site and so can't be trusted.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/horror-lebanese-reports-us-ambassador-raped-before-his-murder/

Arab Spring…
On September 11 radical Islamists attacked the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya with rocket propelled grenades and machine gun fire.
They murdered US Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Islamists dragged the dead body of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens from the embassy after he was murdered last night.
The radical Islamists attacked the embassy with rocket propelled grenades and machine gun fire.

Al- Ahram

But there’s more…
Kerry Picket at The Washington Times reported:

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered. A google translation of the report says.

A news report made by the Libyan Free Press is also reporting that Ambassador Stevens was sodomized before he was killed:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You sir, are blind and deluded beyond repair. May God have mercy on you ...-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-18-2012, 10:21 AM
If they did indeed kill and rape him why did they bother taking him to the hospital ?
The official autopsy report will be interesting.

aboutime
09-18-2012, 01:44 PM
If they did indeed kill and rape him why did they bother taking him to the hospital ?

Dilloduck. Still defending the enemy, I see. Asking questions as if you were their Defense lawyer, sounds just like something Obama, or Holder would say to appease those enemies you fear.

Kathianne
09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
If the man 'rescued' in the video purported to be Stevens found 'alive', he was fully clothed. Later in the street, where they were 'rushing him to hospital, though he looks very dead,' his belt is unbuckled, clothes torn, shirt totally opened.

Dilloduck
09-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Dilloduck. Still defending the enemy, I see. Asking questions as if you were their Defense lawyer, sounds just like something Obama, or Holder would say to appease those enemies you fear.

Just not willing to jump to the conclusions that others seem to be. We used to strip unconscious patients naked to look for injuries. It is not necessarily proof of rape.

gabosaurus
09-18-2012, 03:17 PM
No credible news site has confirmed that Stevens was raped before he was killed. It has been reported in right wing blogs and the Moonies-In-Mourning Times.

Drummond
09-18-2012, 04:34 PM
No credible news site has confirmed that Stevens was raped before he was killed. It has been reported in right wing blogs and the Moonies-In-Mourning Times.

Just out of curiosity ... why are 'right wing blogs', or right wing sources generally, not 'credible' ?

I've no reason to suppose that such sources can't be trusted to provide us with the truth. Surely, if you dismiss them out of hand, that has to be unsupportable bias at work ?

Tell you what, Gabby .. here's your chance to announce your distrust of LEFT wing sources, on account of perception of bias .. so, let's see you do it ...

gabosaurus
09-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Tell you what, Gabby .. here's your chance to announce your distrust of LEFT wing sources, on account of perception of bias .. so, let's see you do it ...

I don't know of many such "left wing sources." Perhaps extreme liberals don't bother with blogging.
I trust the publications that report both sides of the story.

Look at the front page of the Washington Times today. Do you see anything attacking Romney? I can see at least five stories reported from the right-wing point of view.

tailfins
09-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't know of many such "left wing sources." Perhaps extreme liberals don't bother with blogging.

Look at the front page of the Washington Times today. Do you see anything attacking Romney? I can see at least five stories reported from the right-wing point of view.

For not knowing any, you sure parrot their content well. Here is a source that will give you a tingling feeling up your leg.

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html

NightTrain
09-18-2012, 08:14 PM

We'd still like you to leave the country.

NightTrain
09-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Just out of curiosity ... why are 'right wing blogs', or right wing sources generally, not 'credible' ?

I've no reason to suppose that such sources can't be trusted to provide us with the truth. Surely, if you dismiss them out of hand, that has to be unsupportable bias at work ?

She'll never do that.

However, she does love some HuffPo... she used to link from that abomination religiously.

Kathianne
09-18-2012, 08:39 PM
She'll never do that.

However, she does love some HuffPo... she used to link from that abomination religiously.

I always test any new blogs against MSM and trusted blogs. If I see something interesting from a new site, if I can find nothing to back it up. I don't use it. I do this multiple times, usually over the course of months, unless they are truly prolific in breaking stuff, not likely.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2012, 09:33 PM

^^^ Lying like a rug....--Tyr

gabosaurus
09-18-2012, 11:07 PM
She'll never do that.

Since when? I think you are confusing HuffPo with The Rude Pundit. Whose writings continue to horrify ConReps everywhere.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

SassyLady
09-18-2012, 11:15 PM

Have you seen proof of when he was in the hospital? I saw pictures of him in a room covered up with a sheet with some other dead bodies. The body was not returned to us for over 12 hours ... why?

However, I do agree with you about the autopsy. I also believe that the truth of the autopsy will not be published.

In all of this I grieve for his family ... especially having those pictures and videos posted all over the internet.

SassyLady
09-18-2012, 11:16 PM

And you want us to trust the tripe coming out of Al Jazerra?

Kathianne
09-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Have you seen proof of when he was in the hospital? I saw pictures of him in a room covered up with a sheet with some other dead bodies. The body was not returned to us for over 12 hours ... why?

However, I do agree with you about the autopsy. I also believe that the truth of the autopsy will not be published.

In all of this I grieve for his family ... especially having those pictures and videos posted all over the internet.

I don't know about the family of Ambassador Stevens, but if my dad or husband, I'd release as little info as possible.

SassyLady
09-18-2012, 11:19 PM

Extreme left wing liberals don't need to blog ... they have the MSM to do that for them.

aboutime
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Extreme left wing liberals don't need to blog ... they have the MSM to do that for them.

SassyLady. Extreme, left-wing liberals also have their Liberal Bible called the 'DNC TALKING POINTS MANUAL". That's also where the OBAMA MSM gets all of their info as well.
And they are SWORN to repeat, follow, and obey or they will be accused of being RACISTS, and TERRORISTS.

Drummond
09-19-2012, 03:51 PM

Well, some do bother with blogging. I posted once on a British Left-wing version of this forum. I lasted approximately six weeks before they threw me off. Truth is hard for them to bear ...

But others try trolling, instead. Which is understandable, because there's a limit to how much a Left-winger can debate with other Left-wingers without it becoming too obvious that they're being inspired by the same basic script. And besides, for debates to stand up to examination, they invariably have to be TRUTH and REALISM based. Just taking propagandist stances because it's easier than facing the truth ... it can't be expected to work, now can it ?

I note you cited the Washington Times (which I understand to be more Right-wing than its counterpart, the Washington Post .. unless I've got that wrong ?). OK ... care to point to anything they've printed that's untrue ? After all, if you - as you'd like to claim - can't trust their output .. it should be easy .. YES ?

I'll check out any link you post to an allegedly untrue story !! So, let's see you go for it ....

aboutime
09-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Well, some do bother with blogging. I posted once on a British Left-wing version of this forum. I lasted approximately six weeks before they threw me off. Truth is hard for them to bear ...

But others try trolling, instead. Which is understandable, because there's a limit to how much a Left-winger can debate with other Left-wingers without it becoming too obvious that they're being inspired by the same basic script. And besides, for debates to stand up to examination, they invariably have to be TRUTH and REALISM based. Just taking propagandist stances because it's easier than facing the truth ... it can't be expected to work, now can it ?

I note you cited the Washington Times (which I understand to be more Right-wing than its counterpart, the Washington Post .. unless I've got that wrong ?). OK ... care to point to anything they've printed that's untrue ? After all, if you - as you'd like to claim - can't trust their output .. it should be easy .. YES ?

I'll check out any link you post to an allegedly untrue story !! So, let's see you go for it ....

Drummond. It really won't matter what links are provided. The ONE, CERTAIN aspect of all of the accusations about untrue statements is. The TRUTH cannot, and will not be changed to suit whoever is making claims otherwise. That is why most of our American liberal, democrat members, or citizens rarely, if ever...bother trying to answer any questions with anything other than....other questions.
It's a tactic they use, designed to trick, or intentionally change the subject that allows them to ignore, or escape being confronted by the truth. Not something they understand, or wish to be challenged with at any time.