PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Going To Send Blind Sheik To Egypt?

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Follow the links, especially the one to CNN's Nic Robertson's interview:

http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/17/mastermind-of-world-trade-center-bombing-to-be-transferred-to-egypt/

Mastermind of World Trade Center bombing to be “transferred” to Egypt? (http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/17/mastermind-of-world-trade-center-bombing-to-be-transferred-to-egypt/)
September 17, 2012 - 4:47 pm - by Roger Kimball (http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/bio/)

You know the old expression “It’s always worse than you think”? In that department, anyway, the Obama administration is the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought a line had been crossed when sheriffs showed up at midnight to bundle away a man (http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/15/the-picture-that-should-cost-obama-his-job/) who had made an anti-Islamic movie that embarrassed the President. Then there was the murder of our Ambassador (http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/16/spontaneous-uprising-or-premeditated-murder/) and three other Americans in Libya: the administration’ response: blame Romney, apologize for the “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.”

Will there ever be a last straw for the MSM that is acting as Obama’s press corps? Is there anything Obama could do that would make them say “Enough!” and stand up for America? What would it take? How about this: the announcement that the Obama administration is considering transferring the “Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel Rahman, mastermind of the first World Trade Center bombing, to Egypt “for humanitarian and health reasons.”

Incredulous? Then you underestimate the Islamophilc nature of the Obama administration.

The Blaze has the breaking story (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/source-obama-administration-in-talks-to-transfer-blind-sheikh-to-egypt/): “The U.S. State Department is currently in negotiations with the Egyptian government for the transfer of custody of Omar Abdel-Rahman, also known as “the Blind Sheikh,” for humanitarian and health reasons, a source close to the the Obama administration told The Blaze.”

This isn’t a “release, the Department of Justice told The Blaze, Oh, no: merely a transfer the the Muslim Brotherhood controlled country where the Sheikh is regarded as a hero.
Here’s more:

The Blind Sheikh is currently serving a life sentence in American prison for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, but the newly-elected Islamist government in Egypt has been actively petitioning his release (https://id.barrons.com/auth/v1/login?.pd=M1347921828/d3vdZiyYPKMTxR3sxCBMa4JzJJPsIctzz04XDJce2AJpDVrd0l hB3frQ9moo5tfJDEYTnXzcgkt4Ng/cwdyUzDjW2YplxQXIT2ajZsTF8rzos0xbo/4FG0hzo4Cn6yr5RoGSFflXkhi105QSQ92wbT0HwoT66JH4tkrl 62lxfHml+eZkjS8xV8WPxsctkl5S7stNFE3THXJeYo1fKQb42q FJbJxyn33/iMuxbANXiewHQIhXhTAWND58KDdaUgyxOf82Hj8I9PLBbOGU/Kr7vl15XDYklLDKKUpdqhcq135rYDKdbCeZO1nQGTcG1GhTmL0 VLyiA8tyxkU0FEFWH03ykiZvUHyHtFMNTLB+zt+Lvd3+3pB6Pp nUB4LmhncEUaWpbcEC3i3nZGww2a9d2/VCL4Ecl4zjQ+A0l26vyM0C/U+E76Z2rtsQTYPeA0JApIqf5bwAvdc494f8CATpXets5HX+p/GX+h60DHCOsSilEDXZhBjyCSDuGiQ49JXOOee9hVz2acBVKjgW SIIeaKLil60Ll3gSP2R2GoYy4sH9JrSC5mTJl4qhu5B71lE2g6 Z4I9tDfSmAUsH+soq8Xn0tzzR+1ub5hkv1DZXWyMEGAUYV9deJ/CITf9dj3wPZUQErEdujI2N8TaNrtwYWkbwr0OxeABlt/Tp1ZZWR3T14HomKJLwU95I32yGW7EnT7xeJhibYEadaUAxy2z7 O/IuBTJSlnlJmvOsAUXenLGTdu/JskZZjX1+PSrNhG9OB29WSg3gqc9tMfhqbqh9adrc4nw402jue rmhDqSELPZi462E+DuxV1WrGvgi+hoSifINJSyoy51b7cuOkcl iqiUIXF+fvggjLIvcsJ0Qj+bp7FdJ8X2Lxw3nbQXtc). Many have pinpointed a cause of last week‘s unrest in in the country to be protests over the Blind Sheikh’s release – not an anti-Islam YouTube video (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-n-ambassador-susan-rice-spontaneous-libya-attack-was-prompted-by-hateful-offensive-video/).

Readers interested in finding out more about the Blind Sheikh and his murderous activities should read Andy McCarthy’s Willful Blindness: A Memoir of the Jihad. (http://www.amazon.com/dp/1594032653/) Then they should get his new ebook, Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy (http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Fever-Illusion-Democracy-ebook/dp/B0097F4B8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347379275&sr=8-1&keywords=spring+fever+mccarthy), which goes on sale tomorrow.

aboutime
09-17-2012, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't put it past our COWARD, APPEASER, CHEAT Obama to do such a thing.

Whatever happened to "WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE, OR MAKE DEALS WITH TERRORISTS"?

Then again. Considering what a real Wuss Obama is. Pretending to be the only male in his family. Why wouldn't he bend over like he was living in SAN FRANCISCO...holding Barney Frank's Private Parts, in a friendly REACH AROUND?

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 08:09 PM
I give up.

aboutime
09-17-2012, 08:16 PM
I give up.

No Kathianne. Giving up is exactly what Obama, and the Democrats hope, and expect everyone to do.

Now. More than ever before. We all need to become more vocal, more often, and not become like them. Filled with hatred, as they appease our enemies for nothing more than Power.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 08:40 PM

http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/17/mastermind-of-world-trade-center-bombing-to-be-transferred-to-egypt/

Surely , even obama is not that crazy! This can not be allowed!--Tyr

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Surely , even obama is not that crazy! This can not be allowed!--Tyr

I look forward to reading here, commenting when some topic catches my interest. I guess what I post just doesn't interest most here enough to read and respond to the topic. No harm, I just don't like wasting time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 08:48 PM
I look forward to reading here, commenting when some topic catches my interest. I guess what I post just doesn't interest most here enough to read and respond to the topic. No harm, I just don't like wasting time.

I guess my comment did not qualify??

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 09:02 PM
I guess my comment did not qualify??

It was a good response, in fact I've tried hard to catch those whenever I can. I'm not mad. Sites evolve, right now it is what it is. As I said, no way will I leave, just see little point in posting new material here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 09:10 PM
It was a good response, in fact I've tried hard to catch those whenever I can. I'm not mad. Sites evolve, right now it is what it is. As I said, no way will I leave, just see little point in posting new material here.

Well, truly I thought this would become a large well discussed thread and stil think that it will. For the ramifications of obama doing that are off the charts. It would even further divide us and make some people that believe in justice and the Rule of Law go crazy ! No sane person would buy the humanitarian excuse! After that obama's motives would lead to only one conclusion!-Tyr

SassyLady
09-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I can't speak for Kathianne, but I would like to see more discussion of the actual topic and the implications/ramifications of the actions being taken ... but it seems that most of the responses are just a cut and paste of previous rants....they all seem to be saying the same thing over and over....which is "how many nasty, vile things can I say about Obama" rather than discussion about what we can do to show our displeasure.

It does no good to sit here and preach to the choir. How many of us have actually contacted our local and national representatives to show our displeasure?

Let's post what we've actually done to show how we feel about the decisions being made in our country now.... rather than ranting about what we think should be done. Let's get active .... that's how the liberals have changed the world ... by being more visible and vocal. How many of us have attended a tea party, or town hall event, or even a county/city planning commission hearing? How many of us have used our voice, out loud, in front of opposition? Hmmmm...now that would be an interesting thread.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 09:40 PM

I found this interesting link at the bottom of that post..

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Fever-Illusion-Democracy-ebook/dp/B0097F4B8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347379275&sr=8-1&keywords=spring+fever+mccarthy

The first fundamental truth about the "Arab Spring" is that there never was one. The salient fact of the Middle East, the only one, is Islam. The Islam that shapes the Middle East inculcates in Muslims the self-perception that they are members of a civilization implacably hostile to the West. The United States is a competitor to be overcome, not the herald of a culture to be embraced.

Is this self-perception based on objective truth? Does it reflect an accurate construction of Islam? It is over these questions that American officials and Western intellectuals obsess. Yet the questions are irrelevant. This is not a matter of right or wrong, of some posture or policy whose subtle tweaking or outright reversal would change the facts on the ground. This is simply, starkly, the way it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a group of people here that think we must not discuss Islam and its goals. That to do so is somehow promoting hate. The hate that Islam promotes is either denied or ignored. Well, I do not ignore it . Ithink it should be addressed and we should make the muslims explain and defend such savagery. Not give them a pass on it..-Tyr

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Sassy, all are good ideas. You're right, many of us have been involved directly in the political system. I've volunteered, even got paid a bit at one point.

I've no issues with how others post, that's their business. I do have my own choice of how much time to spend on any given site. Responding without bringing 'new' is less time consuming, time I can use for other things.

It doesn't bother me to post threads that get no response, considering that my interests tend to be a bit different from many. No surprise to me. However, it just seems that the evolution here has been to respond to attacks on Obama being a liar, a Muslim, not a real citizen, a communist, etc., when none of those issues, as they may be, are germane to the topic introduced. Now were not speaking about post, 12 or 30, nope often it's post #2. Kills the thread other than those that say, "Wow! You nailed that! He's a liar and should be indicted for treason!" Really.

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 09:48 PM
I found this interesting link at the bottom of that post..

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Fever-Illusion-Democracy-ebook/dp/B0097F4B8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347379275&sr=8-1&keywords=spring+fever+mccarthy

The first fundamental truth about the "Arab Spring" is that there never was one. The salient fact of the Middle East, the only one, is Islam. The Islam that shapes the Middle East inculcates in Muslims the self-perception that they are members of a civilization implacably hostile to the West. The United States is a competitor to be overcome, not the herald of a culture to be embraced.

Is this self-perception based on objective truth? Does it reflect an accurate construction of Islam? It is over these questions that American officials and Western intellectuals obsess. Yet the questions are irrelevant. This is not a matter of right or wrong, of some posture or policy whose subtle tweaking or outright reversal would change the facts on the ground. This is simply, starkly, the way it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a group of people here that think we must not discuss Islam and its goals. That to do so is somehow promoting hate. The hate that Islam promotes is either denied or ignored. Well, I do not ignore it . Ithink it should be addressed and we should make the muslims explain and defend such savagery. Not give them a pass on it..-Tyr

Andy McCarthy is a very bright lawyer and political analyst. I'm sure his book is more than worth a read.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Andy McCarthy is a very bright lawyer and political analyst. I'm sure his book is more than worth a read.

Interested me enough that I intend to get a copy my next trip to Bookstar. Somebody posted glowing comments about Mark Steyn the other day. I said, one word to describe him would almost certainly be -brilliant! Yet I being a collector of books have only not even one copy of his brilliant offerings! I've been far too busy collecting older , more rare first edition copies of non-fiction , African big game hunting and poetry as of the last three years. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
09-17-2012, 09:59 PM
I'll drive over to Peter King's office and voice my complaint....

This is an outrage to ALL NEW YORKERS and Americans...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 10:06 PM
I'll drive over to Peter King's office and voice my complaint....

This is an outrage to ALL NEW YORKERS and Americans...

Do that. However do you think anybody can influence obama to not do something that he thinks will get him admiration from -ALL- of Islam!!?? I don't...--Tyr

Kathianne
09-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Do that. However do you think anybody can influence obama to not do something that he thinks will get him admiration from -ALL- of Islam!!?? I don't...--Tyr

I'm not so sure this hasn't been a trial balloon, so...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm not so sure this hasn't been a trial balloon, so...

You mean like that mighty armed civilian force equal to our military he talked about having and abandoned when he saw the immediate and massive opposition to it? I hope it is a repeat of that. I really do..-Tyr

red states rule
09-18-2012, 03:15 AM

While I doubt Obama is that stupid, I know damn well there are many Obama supporters who would support this move as a "good will gesture" toward the Muslim world

After all, the man did not "get a fair trial", and was not tried before a jury of his peers (i.e. other Muslims)

jafar00
09-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Leave it to the Blaze to sensationalise something beyond what it actually is.

The "negotiations" likely go along these lines...

Morsi: Yes We Can!
Obama: No You Can't!
-_-

Voted4Reagan
09-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Leave it to the Blaze to sensationalise something beyond what it actually is.

The "negotiations" likely go along these lines...

Morsi: Yes We Can!
Obama: No You Can't!
-_-

Omar Abdel Rahman is a Coward and a Murderer....

Such a Mighty Warrior for Allah that he had his Minions kill a mother and her unborn Child...

He is a piece of human detritus and he should ROT in his cell at Florence Supermax until the maggots consume him and his bones turn to dust.

I'd kill him myself if given the opportunity...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Omar Abdel Rahman is a Coward and a Murderer....

Such a Mighty Warrior for Allah that he had his Minions kill a mother and her unborn Child...

He is a piece of human detritus and he should ROT in his cell at Florence Supermax until the maggots consume him and his bones turn to dust.

I'd kill him myself if given the opportunity...

Bravo.-:beer:..
Americans had better wake up to righteous anger. It is ALWAYS righteous to want to stop the agenda of those that seek out and murder innocent women and children REGARDLESS OF THEIR SUPPOSED JUSTIFICTIONS! Its always righteous to defend freedom against tyranny be it foreign or domestic. Even if it is a religious tyranny ! No difference , tyranny is tyranny ! Islam is tyranny over freedom, it destroys our freedoms..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-18-2012, 10:06 AM
I can't speak for Kathianne, but I would like to see more discussion of the actual topic and the implications/ramifications of the actions being taken ... but it seems that most of the responses are just a cut and paste of previous rants....they all seem to be saying the same thing over and over....which is "how many nasty, vile things can I say about Obama" rather than discussion about what we can do to show our displeasure.

It does no good to sit here and preach to the choir. How many of us have actually contacted our local and national representatives to show our displeasure?

Let's post what we've actually done to show how we feel about the decisions being made in our country now.... rather than ranting about what we think should be done. Let's get active .... that's how the liberals have changed the world ... by being more visible and vocal. How many of us have attended a tea party, or town hall event, or even a county/city planning commission hearing? How many of us have used our voice, out loud, in front of opposition? Hmmmm...now that would be an interesting thread.

Sassy, I admire those who try. I really do. As for me, I am so disgusted, depressed, and feeling hopeless about this President's disdain for our Constiution, that I feel like giving up. Add to that the media's stranglehold on the truth, and I am pretty much immobilized.
Releasing the blind sheik wouldn't even really surprise me at this point. :(

aboutime
09-18-2012, 02:32 PM

My response doesn't apply either?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 08:36 AM
My response doesn't apply either?

Nothing wrong with your posts my friend. We should post our true feelings and not play any type of PC games. Not every poster has to be deadly serious , prim and proper all the time. I've not been on a site yet where that was the case. However I do agree that we all should try to stay on topic more which just makes good sense. Obama is president so he will be brought into almost any political topic that is being discussed and sometimes that takes away from the primary discussion of the topic. Post your true thoughts, nothing wrong with that. Myself, I enjoy reading your comments and often get good ideals from reading them. Then I research and later start a thread relating to that ideal...
This thread by Katherine has already gave me a good ideal and I am researching it this morning..
I would have changed my mood to inspired but Im just too lazy to do so..--:laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Nothing wrong with your posts my friend. We should post our true feelings and not play any type of PC games. Not every poster has to be deadly serious , prim and proper all the time. I've not been on a site yet where that was the case. However I do agree that we all should try to stay on topic more which just makes good sense. Obama is president so he will be brought into almost any political topic that is being discussed and sometimes that takes away from the primary discussion of the topic. Post your true thoughts, nothing wrong with that. Myself, I enjoy reading your comments and often get good ideals from reading them. Then I research and later start a thread relating to that ideal...
This thread by Katherine has already gave me a good ideal and I am researching it this morning..
I would have changed my mood to inspired but Im just too lazy to do so..--:laugh:--Tyr

Thanks so much Tyr. I think you are well aware of my principles...carried over from another, unmentionable site where I stressed the teachings of my father who reminded me often.... "Always tell the truth. Then you never need to wonder what you said before."

That's what I bring here. It's all any of us who KNOW the Truth...need.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks so much Tyr. I think you are well aware of my principles...carried over from another, unmentionable site where I stressed the teachings of my father who reminded me often.... "Always tell the truth. Then you never need to wonder what you said before."

That's what I bring here. It's all any of us who KNOW the Truth...need.

My friend, my father gave me the same advice. He said, "The truth will never fail you but man often will. Even your friends may do so but never shall TRUTH do so! He was old timer born 1901 -passed 1969.. I got those values.. I was lucky..-Tyr

aboutime
09-19-2012, 05:35 PM
My friend, my father gave me the same advice. He said, "The truth will never fail you but man often will. Even your friends may do so but never shall TRUTH do so! He was old timer born 1901 -passed 1969.. I got those values.. I was lucky..-Tyr

So true about Man. I wonder if anyone now reading this can deny ever experiencing the Betrayal of a relative, friend, or co-worker?

Throughout my life. I have come face to face with many people who pretended to be friendly. Even some distant relatives whose only intention was later discovered to be for nothing more than selfish needs to borrow money. And later on. Became even more distant when the roles were reversed.
So now. In what many call my Golden Years. I have adopted the same principles held by Ronald Reagan who constantly repeated his words when talking with Gorbechev during their summit meetings. Words I live by today as: "Trust, but Verify."

As for this applying to the Obama administration. I fear obama will once again BOW DOWN to the demands. Much like Britain did for that Libyan Terrorist who controlled the Lockerby Airliner crash, and killings of so many Americans.
If Obama appeases the Terrorists. He would sell America to the Lowest Bidder as well.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 08:08 AM
So true about Man. I wonder if anyone now reading this can deny ever experiencing the Betrayal of a relative, friend, or co-worker?

Throughout my life. I have come face to face with many people who pretended to be friendly. Even some distant relatives whose only intention was later discovered to be for nothing more than selfish needs to borrow money. And later on. Became even more distant when the roles were reversed.
So now. In what many call my Golden Years. I have adopted the same principles held by Ronald Reagan who constantly repeated his words when talking with Gorbechev during their summit meetings. Words I live by today as: "Trust, but Verify."

As for this applying to the Obama administration. I fear obama will once again BOW DOWN to the demands. Much like Britain did for that Libyan Terrorist who controlled the Lockerby Airliner crash, and killings of so many Americans.
If Obama appeases the Terrorists. He would sell America to the Lowest Bidder as well.

This is what they are considering releasing.. Why they didnt execute him is a mystery to me, they should have. They should have for ALL muslim terrorists after their convictions an automatic death sentence to be executed in less than 60 days!! --Tyr
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Abdel-Rahman

Omar Abdel-RahmanFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Omar Abdel-Rahman

Born (1938-05-03) May 3, 1938 (age 74)
Al Gammaliyyah, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt
Conviction(s) Seditious conspiracy
Penalty Life imprisonment
Convinction Status Incarcerated at FMC Butner Medical Center
Spouse Aisha Hassan Gouda
A. Zohdi
Children 10

Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman (Arabic: عمر عبد الرحمن‎, ‘Umar ‘Abd ar-Raḥman; born 3 May 1938), commonly known in the United States as "The Blind Sheikh", is a blind Egyptian Muslim leader who is currently serving a life sentence at the Butner Medical Center which is part of the Butner Federal Correctional Institution in Butner, North Carolina, United States. Formerly a resident of New York City, Abdel-Rahman and nine others were convicted of seditious conspiracy,[1] which requires only that a crime be planned, not that it necessarily be attempted. His prosecution grew out of investigations of the World Trade Center 1993 bombings.

Abdel-Rahman was accused of being the leader of Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (also known as "The Islamic Group"), a militant Islamist movement in Egypt that is considered a terrorist organization by the United States and Egyptian governments. The group is responsible for many acts of violence, including the November 1997 Luxor massacre, in which 58 foreign tourists and four Egyptians were killed.

red states rule
09-22-2012, 05:18 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/Foden20120922-Video-Twenty20120921121301.jpg

Voted4Reagan
09-22-2012, 07:46 AM
Still no word from the White House confirming or Denying this travesty of Justice.

Let him Rot in prison....

Kathianne
09-25-2012, 06:34 AM
Still no word from the White House confirming or Denying this travesty of Justice.

But the circumstantial evidence mounts:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444358804578014531735055120.html?m od=googlenews_wsj

Will Obama Free the Blind Sheik?The theologian of terrorism inspired the 1993 and 9/11 World Trade Center attacks. The White House should state clearly that he will serve out his life term in the U.S.
By MICHAEL B. MUKASEY (http://online.wsj.com/search/term.html?KEYWORDS=MICHAEL+B.+MUKASEY&bylinesearch=true)Are senior Obama administration officials considering transferring to Egypt a poisonously influential Islamist cleric serving a life term in federal prison for trying to unleash a war of urban terrorism in the United States? That's the impression several officials have given over the past three months, apparently out of fear that if the cleric dies in U.S. custody, American outposts in the Middle East could be overrun by vengeful mobs....

In 1997, members of Abdel Rahman's organization (Gama al Islamiyah, or the Islamic Group, which is designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization) murdered more than 60 tourists at Luxor, Egypt, and inserted notes in the body cavities of several victims demanding the Blind Sheik's release. Also in the mid-1990s, Abdel Rahman contrived from jail to issue the fatwa that Osama bin Laden cited as authorization to carry out the 9/11 attacks. The sheik's confinement was on bin Laden's list of grievances meant to justify that atrocity...

The evidence that the U.S. government is seriously considering transferring him to Egypt is circumstantial. However, as Henry David Thoreau pointed out when dairy customers were suspicious that local farmers had diluted the milk they were selling, "some circumstantial evidence can be very convincing, as when you find a trout in the milk."
The first hint of something fishy came in June, when Hani Nour Eldin, a member of the terrorist group that carried out the Luxor slaughter and who had himself spent 11 years in Egyptian jail on terrorism charges, was granted a visa to come to the United States, where he visited the White House and urged that Abdel Rahman be transferred to Egypt. Members of Congress immediately raised questions about how such allowances were made for a member of a designated terrorist organization.

The assistant secretary of homeland security for legislative affairs, Nelson Peacock, responded in a July letter. It suggested that no warning flags had been raised during the processing of the Eldin visa, but the letter acknowledged that, as a member of a designated terrorist organization, Hani Nour Eldin would have needed a waiver from someone in authority to get a visa.

Rep. Peter King (R., N.Y.) then demanded that the Homeland Security Department's inspector general investigate how that waiver was secured and explain what role the department would play in any transfer of Abdel Rahman. Acting Inspector General Charles K. Edwards answered on Sept. 10 with a letter promising that the department would conduct the requested review "and add it to our FY 2013 workplan" (for which no deadline is announced)...

There's much more, none of it good.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 08:51 PM

Not many Americans are aware that our prisons population are a majority black. In these American prisons Islam is taught to white prisoners by members of the Brotherhood. You join Islam or risk great harm coming your way. In other words you simply must join Islam for protection ! These newly recruited Radicals one day will be released into American society! They are not a few hundred , no sir, they are many tens of thousands! Another story that the sold out socialist media fails to report a damn thing about.

Islam has no problem accepting and using these criminals to advance its cause! Just another example of how Islam operates. People fail to understand that the teachers in Islam have a mission and it never changes --subjugate every human alive on earth. The masses in the religion will ALWAYS do as instructed because Islam is total submission. The highest likely number of those that would refuse when told to act violently by religious leaders is about 1 or 2 percent and guess what? They'd very quickly be declared apostate and killed. They all know this! Wake up people. Its not a religion of peace. Its a militant political movement built around a quasi /religion that teaches/uses hate and murder as its basic MO ! Fact.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 09:57 PM

Yet we have many American appeasors that declare Islam is a religion of peace and is not to be held accountable because of a few "radical" or "extremist" murderers! Failing utterly to understand that in Islam these murderers are heroes because as Jihadists they are a part of Islam are are actually doing /obeying it to the letter!
THE FACTS ARE THAT --
Allah is NOT the same as the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus.
Islam does NOT mean PEACE but only SUBMISSION.
That any creature in the universe, that declares its unbelief in Allah, is automatically AN INFIDEL WORTHY ONLY OF CONTEMPT , ENSLAVEMENT OR MURDER!
That Jihad is NOT a Spiritual struggle to commune with God but ETERNAL warfare against all humans who do not believe as Muslims do, the so called derogatory Ummat al Kuffar (Nation of Infidels). Currently Ummat al Kuffar is 80% of humanity comprising all: Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroasterians, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, Pagans etc.
That the total concept of Islam is absolute submission to the will of One God.

That the term used to describe the Islamic terrorists is to call them call RADICAL or EXTREMIST Muslims. This term is used invariably by totally ignorant people of the Arabic language and or the Koran as well as by the willfully and criminally twisted minds of leftwing academicians, politicians, clergy and media aided for their own agenda by the supposed scholars of Islam.

That Muhammad's Koran, his Sunna and Sharia are Hatemongering, Warmongering, Racist and Vile.

That those who are believers or Fundamentalist Muslims must follow to the letter Allah's UNGODLY instructions to WAR against all humans until one of the following three conditions is accomplished:
1) Convert to the CULT of Muhammad whether they like it or not;
2) Submit in humiliation and degradation to Islam
3) be EXTERMINATED!
These three terms are set in stone there is no other term available , none!

That to fully deceive and mislead humanity, the Islamists , aided and abetted by their left leaning supporters in all levels of our democracies - blame all acts of terror committed by Muslims all over the globe upon the socalled Radical or Extremist Muslims as if the majority of Muslims are peace loving, law abiding, upright citizens in our democracies.

America has a completely warped view of what Islam truly is and what its goal always is. They stupidly think it is about peace. While Islam knows only peace can be achieved when every human on earth is muslim !-Tyr