PDA

View Full Version : Erection Of Bill Clinton

Psychoblues
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
statue now being accomplished in Kosovo.

By Fatos Bytyci

PODUJEVO, Serbia (Reuters) - Kosovo Albanians plan to honor their "savior" Bill Clinton by erecting a statue of the former United States president in the capital of Serbia's breakaway province.

The three-meter (10-foot) tall monument is still under construction in a studio in Podujevo north of Pristina.

"He is our savior. He saved us from extermination," sculptor Izeir Mustafa told Reuters. "I was thrilled by the work because I know what he did for us."

Kosovo has been under U.N. administration since 1999 after 78 days of NATO bombing ousted Serb troops who had killed some 10,000 ethnic Albanians in an 18-month counter-insurgency war against Albanian separatist guerrillas.

Ninety percent of Kosovo's 2 million people are ethnic Albanians. They expect to get their own state in the coming months with U.S. and European Union support, despite the opposition of Serbia and its main ally, Russia.

More: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL2316200920070523?feedType=RSS

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! What's next? A Nobel Prize?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

stephanie
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Love that title....:laugh2:

loosecannon
05-25-2007, 03:25 PM
immortalizing the giant Clenis.

What a Man!

there is a statue of me in Stalingrad

http://www.wademan.com/VisionQuest/Gallery/Russia/Moscow%20110%20Kremlin%20Big%20Canon.jpg

glockmail
05-25-2007, 03:31 PM
If ever fired, that cannon would indeed be loose.

stephanie
05-25-2007, 03:33 PM
:lol: Oh my...

I was wondering if the statue of Clinton would look like this....:poke:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/float.jpg

or this...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/mammogram.jpg

:laugh2: :cheers2:

Abbey Marie
05-25-2007, 04:11 PM
:lol: Oh my...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/mammogram.jpg

:laugh2: :cheers2:

I don't know, Stephanie. In that pic, it looks like the boob is already there. :laugh2:

stephanie
05-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I don't know, Stepanie. In that pic, it looks like the boob is already there. :laugh2:

:laugh2:

loosecannon
05-25-2007, 04:29 PM

now THAT is taking Liberty seriously.

No wonder the world loves that guy.

stephanie
05-25-2007, 04:33 PM

now THAT is taking Liberty seriously.

No wonder the world loves that guy.

:slap: :laugh2:

5stringJeff
05-25-2007, 06:10 PM
http://www.wademan.com/VisionQuest/Gallery/Russia/Moscow%20110%20Kremlin%20Big%20Canon.jpg

Does that make you horny, baby?

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/powers.gif

Yurt
05-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Did you have a hard time coming up with that title....

05-25-2007, 06:36 PM
great... lets give Clinton a Messiah complex.

Dilloduck
05-25-2007, 06:37 PM
It was nice of Bill to save all those Muslims ----wasn't it ? I mean did bin-laden send us a thank you note or anything? geeez--no thanks for putting Amercans in harms way for mohammed ? ahhhhhhh a statue --awesome:lol:

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 06:40 PM
It was nice of Bill to save all those Muslims ----wasn't it ? I mean did bin-laden send us a thank you note or anything? geeez--no thanks for putting Amercans in harms way for mohammed ? ahhhhhhh a statue --awesome:lol:

If I had known then what I know now about muslims I would never have backed clintons actions over there. The Serbs had the right idea. They saw the muslims for what they are.

Dilloduck
05-25-2007, 06:59 PM
If I had known then what I know now about muslims I would never have backed clintons actions over there. The Serbs had the right idea. They saw the muslims for what they are.

Amazing how we protected the KLA and bin ladens cult.

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/980000-kla-petkovic-terror.htm

An interesting article seen through the perspective of what is happening today.

another
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/deliso5.html

Dilloduck
05-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Damn-now I'm REALLY curious what Old Mr. Berger smuggled out in his socks !!!!!! Why in the hell were we sucking up to the muslims ???

Yurt
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Damn-now I'm REALLY curious what Old Mr. Berger smuggled out in his socks !!!!!! Why in the hell were we sucking up to the muslims ???

Because we are afraid of offending... Those darn peaceful loving, sweet muslims that only want your best interest, have claimed that you are persecuting them. You are. Yes. You have yet to accept Islam. You dirty kaffir......

Dilloduck
05-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Because we are afraid of offending... Those darn peaceful loving, sweet muslims that only want your best interest, have claimed that you are persecuting them. You are. Yes. You have yet to accept Islam. You dirty kaffir......

You really think so ? There are a lot of implications to Clinton and the Sauds joining forces to help out the KLA.

Yurt
05-25-2007, 09:38 PM
You really think so ? There are a lot of implications to Clinton and the Sauds joining forces to help out the KLA.

The government follows money, the rest of us are too afraid to speak up about Islam and its followers.... Bush, Clinton... Of course they play nice, nice, to those in power. But muslims view those governments, SA.., as puppets of the US. True Islam is something to be extremely careful of.

Just go to any islamic forum.

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Boy oh boy, some of you cats are disgusting!!!!!!! I thought it would be nice if you could see the results of an expert in regime change and termination of a civil war. Do any of you know anything about the positive results of experts? Let me share a little story with you.

There was once a beech tree and a birch tree that were in close proximity to one another in the middle of a forest. They could not get along on any issue and they grumbled and griped to no end. There came a day when they both became so mad that they withdrew their branches from one another and vowed they would never again touch.

As fate would have it, the absense of their embracing limbs allowed the sun to shine clearly on the forest floor. Eventually a small tree sprouted up between them and it was a beautiful tree. As the young tree grew, the birch tree and the beech tree began to argue about the birthright of the sapling. One said it was a birch tree and the other howled loudly that it was a beech tree. This went on incessantly for days, then weeks, then months and then years. All of the animals in the forest could not sleep for the constant bickering and shaking of branches between the birch tree and the beech tree.

The animals decided to get together and come up with a solution to the problems with the beech tree and the birch tree. Finally one of the animals declared that the problem was too complex for them and that they needed the wisest of all forest creatures to intervene and solve the problems. They summoned the old owl. The old owl came in and listened to the arguments as to birthright of the beautiful young tree. He examined the young tree as best he could and came up with this conclusion. He told the trees and the animals that he was no expert in this matter and they would profit from the intervention of an expert and further advised that he considered the woodpecker an expert with the credentials to properly identify the correct species of the tree in question.

The woodpecker came in and listened to all the complaints and arguments and promised he would do his very best. Upon this, he hopped up on the tree and began pecking. He pecked horizontal rows of holes in the tree. He pecked vertical rows and diagonal ones. He pecked and pecked for what seemed like hours. Finally he hopped back on the ground and said that he thought he knew the answer.

The birch tree screamed, "It's a birch tree, isn't it?" The beech tree screamed, "Oh no, it is certainly a beech tree!!!!!" The woodpecker, smacking his lips, replied, "It is neither a son of a birch or a son of a beech." The animals and the trees cried, "Then what is it?" The woodpecker again smacked his lips and said, "It is the sweetest ash I've ever had my pecker in."

I guess the moral of this story is that when in absolute need of genuine, true and professional advice then it is always best to obtain the services of an expert. It beats the hell out of guessing and pretending.

Can you dig it?

05-26-2007, 01:59 AM
if the wars over when are our troops coming home? You know the ones Clinton said would be there for no longer than a year and that are still there.

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 02:04 AM
Name one that was there then and is still there today, a4321.

if the wars over when are our troops coming home? You know the ones Clinton said would be there for no longer than a year and that are still there.

Name one that has died there as a result of warfare in the last 7 years or so. Just one, a4321. How about a name? They are building statues to "their saviour". It ain't you.

05-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Name one that was there then and is still there today, a4321.

Name one that has died there as a result of warfare in the last 7 years or so. Just one, a4321. How about a name? They are building statues to "their saviour". It ain't you.

Then why the heck are we still there?

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 02:11 AM
That operation is now a UN operation and the UN requests this country to provide very few troops for support and security and none of them are in combat roles or drawing combat pay. Ever hear about the United States troops in Korea, Japan, Germany, Panama, etc, etc. Most of those are not even UN requested.

Then why the heck are we still there?

Just what are you trying to say? I don't think I have ever heard or read one word about Clinton bragging about it but that is one mission that was and is accomplished.

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Why, no, yurt.

Do you have a problem with the erection of a Bill Clinton statue? What are you saying? I don't hardly know how to take that question, can you clarify?

stephanie
05-26-2007, 04:05 AM
I don't have a problem with a Clinton statue...

The birds always need a place to land on......and rest...:laugh2:

:scared:

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 04:08 AM
You just reminded me of a thread I need to post.

I don't have a problem with a Clinton statue...

The birds always need a place to land on......and rest...:laugh2:

:scared:

Did you see that bird shit on the prez yesterday? He wiped it off his coat with his bare hand on national TV!!!!!!! What a freaking dork!!!!!!! He just doesn't think very fast or know where he is at, does he?

Thanks, stephanie, you become more valuable to me everyday now!!!!!!! Seriously, I love you like a Sister!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-26-2007, 04:19 AM
You just reminded me of a thread I need to post.
Did you see that bird shit on the prez yesterday? He wiped it off his coat with his bare hand on national TV!!!!!!! What a freaking dork!!!!!!! He just doesn't think very fast or know where he is at, does he?

Well....at least he didn't pick his nose......afterwards...:poke:

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 04:34 AM
He has certainly done that, picked his nose, on national TV as well!!!!!

Well....at least he didn't pick his nose......afterwards...:poke:

Do you need me to post the video for you?

stephanie
05-26-2007, 04:42 AM
He has certainly done that, picked his nose, on national TV as well!!!!!

Do you need me to post the video for you?

Naa...I could hunt up.......all kinds of pictures of All our wonderful reps...picking their nose in public...

It wouldn't be pretty...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 05:09 AM
I knew you would like that, stephanie.

Naa...I could hunt up.......all kinds of pictures of All our wonderful reps...picking their nose in public...

It wouldn't be pretty...:laugh2:

Anybody that says they don't pick their nose or scratch their butt sometimes will lie about other things as well.

Did you get the joke I told on post # 20 in this thread?

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 05:52 AM
That's why they make bushings, gm.

If ever fired, that cannon would indeed be loose.

Throw a ham up in it and pull the bone back out. Good as new. Works every time!!!!!

stephanie
05-26-2007, 06:03 AM
I knew you would like that, stephanie.

Anybody that says they don't pick their nose or scratch their butt sometimes will lie about other things as well.

Did you get the joke I told on post # 20 in this thread?

Nope...didn't get the joke...But....
Maybe they'll make this into a statue...For the birds....
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/clint8.jpg

Time for beddie bye.....:laugh2:

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 06:21 AM
Long past, stephanie. When you get back up, read post 20 in this thread. Seriously!!!!! I know you and I know you will appreciate the joke!!!!!

Nope...didn't get the joke...But....
Maybe they'll make this into a statue...For the birds....
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/clint8.jpg

Time for beddie bye.....:laugh2:

:cheers2:

Good Night/Morning/Day!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-26-2007, 06:25 AM
Long past, Stephanie. When you get back up, read post 20 in this thread. Seriously!!!!! I know you and I know you will appreciate the joke!!!!!

Good Night/Morning/Day!!!!!!!!!!

Nope....I won't read it..
All I had to see was the first sentence...
And...I'm just stubborn that way...:coffee:

glockmail
05-26-2007, 07:50 AM
That's why they make bushings, gm.

Throw a ham up in it and pull the bone back out. Good as new. Works every time!!!!!

No-- What I meant was that it is so out of proportion, that it would probably flip over and kill anyone behind it. Look at the size of the barrel and how high it is on the carraige. It must be just a display piece. It could never have been designed as a real weapon.

It looks as dumb as a statute of Clinton.

OCA
05-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Nothing like honouring a man who attacked the rightful inhabitants of a land and handed it over to a bunch of Gypsy thieves.

Milosevic was right in the end.

Dilloduck
05-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Nothing like honouring a man who attacked the rightful inhabitants of a land and handed it over to a bunch of Gypsy thieves.

Milosevic was right in the end.

Gypsy thieves and muslim terrorists just waiting for a shot at Europe.

OCA
05-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Gypsy thieves and muslim terrorists just waiting for a shot at Europe.

Yep, the Serbian people knew it too. Oh well they tried to stop it but what can they do against the might of the multicultural power of the U.N. caliphate?

Gypsy thieves and Bin Laden proteges in Kosovo is what they wanted, ask and ye shall receive.

Gunny
05-26-2007, 12:34 PM

If I had seen how left-wingnuts were going to react to deposing a ruthless, barbaric and murderous dictator by a Republican President, I'd probably have thought twice about supporting a Democrat President involving the US in a war to depose a ruthless, barbaric and murderous dictator.

Psychoblues
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Don't worry about the "Democrat Presidents", gunny. They know how to take of themselves and this country. Do you not remember the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the other side of the isle leading up to the Kosovo intervention?

If I had seen how left-wingnuts were going to react to deposing a ruthless, barbaric and murderous dictator by a Republican President, I'd probably have thought twice about supporting a Democrat President involving the US in a war to depose a ruthless, barbaric and murderous dictator.

It's turned out fairly well hasn't it? Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:11 PM

What about Bill and Hilary's involvment in Enron?

stephanie
05-27-2007, 11:28 PM
What about Bill and Hilary's involvement in Enron?

Don't know..

What's that got to do with what I said??

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Don't know..

What's that got to do with what I said??

Dunno, lol

stephanie
05-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Dunno, lol

:slap:

Did you "get" it....when I said, I love the title?

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:36 PM

Did you "get" it....when I said, I love the title?

No, what did you mean?

stephanie
05-27-2007, 11:42 PM
No, what did you mean?

I didn't think so....think about it....

*ERECTION* of bill clinton...

:poke:

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:44 PM
I didn't think so....think about it....

*ERECTION* of bill clinton...

:poke:

Uhhh I don't want to think about Bill Clinton's erection, and you say your not kinky :poke:

stephanie
05-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Uhhh I don't want to think about Bill Clinton's erection, and you say your not kinky :poke:

I don't want to THINK about it, either..

I just thought...it was fitting for him....

Aaaaa never mind..

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 12:12 AM

I don't want to THINK about it, either..

I just thought...it was fitting for him....

Aaaaa never mind..

Uh huh, the cats out of the bag now :) You never know he maybe looking for an intern :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 01:19 AM

If the Republican president would have done it the way the Democratic president did, you would have seen that support. If the Republican congressmen who screamed bloody murder about Clinton's venture into Kosovo could have their quotes from then placed against their quotes of support for this war and this president, you would soon see the nature of the hypocrisy. To wit:

“Victory means exit strategy, and it’s important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is.”

AND

“I think it’s also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn.” ~George W. Bush, 6/5/99

ONCE BECOMING PRESIDENT

“It doesn’t make any sense to have a timetable. You know, if you give a timetable, you’re — you’re conceding too much to the enemy.” ~George W. Bush, 6/24/05

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Not to make light of the significance of a Country that elects to erect a statue to the freedom fighter that saved them from total annilation, this might be a good place to quote oppositional remarks by the naysayers of that very important, well strategized and successful American military operation.

If the Republican president would have done it the way the Democratic president did, you would have seen that support. If the Republican congressmen who screamed bloody murder about Clinton's venture into Kosovo could have their quotes from then placed against their quotes of support for this war and this president, you would soon see the nature of the hypocrisy. To wit:

“Victory means exit strategy, and it’s important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is.”

AND

“I think it’s also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn.” ~George W. Bush, 6/5/99

ONCE BECOMING PRESIDENT

“It doesn’t make any sense to have a timetable. You know, if you give a timetable, you’re — you’re conceding too much to the enemy.” ~George W. Bush, 6/24/05

I would hope that our more studious members will help me to quote and link some of those remarks. I have a few handy, but I would rather see how this conversation progresses. Some of you probably have about the same memories as I do.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 02:24 AM
I picked this nice little selection up from the Daily Kos. Hooeeey! Have we got a Hypocrite Bandwagon rolling now.

Why did they second-guess our commitment to freedom from genocide and demand that we cut and run?

"President Clinton is once again releasing American military might on a foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit strategy. He has yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will cost. And he has not informed our nation's armed forces about how long they will be away from home. These strikes do not make for a sound foreign policy."
-Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)

"No goal, no objective, not until we have those things and a compelling case is made, then I say, back out of it, because innocent people are going to die for nothing. That's why I'm against it."
-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/5/99

"American foreign policy is now one huge big mystery. Simply put, the administration is trying to lead the world with a feel-good foreign policy."
-Representative Tom Delay (R-TX)

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."
-Karen Hughes, speaking on behalf of presidential candidate George W. Bush

Why did they demoralize our brave men and women in uniform?

"I had doubts about the bombing campaign from the beginning...I didn't think we had done enough in the diplomatic area."
-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

"You think Vietnam was bad? Vietnam is nothing next to Kosovo."
-Tony Snow, Fox News 3/24/99

"Well, I just think it's a bad idea. What's going to happen is they're going to be over there for 10, 15, maybe 20 years"
-Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"I'm on the Senate Intelligence Committee, so you can trust me and believe me when I say we're running out of cruise missles. I can't tell you exactly how many we have left, for security reasons, but we're almost out of cruise missles."
-Senator Inhofe (R-OK)

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later, these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarified rules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our overextended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today"

"I don't know that Milosevic will ever raise a white flag"
-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"
-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

Why didn't they support our president in a time of war?

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."
-Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

"This is President Clinton's war, and when he falls flat on his face, that's his problem."
-Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)

"The two powers that have ICBMs that can reach the United States are Russia and China. Here we go in. We're taking on not just Milosevic. We can't just say, 'that little guy, we can whip him.' We have these two other powers that have missiles that can reach us, and we have zero defense thanks to this president."
-Senator James Inhofe (R-OK)

"You can support the troops but not the president"

"My job as majority leader is be supportive of our troops, try to have input as decisions are made and to look at those decisions after they're made ... not to march in lock step with everything the president decides to do."
-Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

For us to call this a victory and to commend the President of the United States as the Commander in Chief showing great leadership in Operation Allied Force is a farce"

Why did they blame America first?

Bombing a sovereign nation for ill-defined reasons with vague objectives undermines the American stature in the world. The international respect and trust for America has diminished every time we casually let the bombs fly."

"Once the bombing commenced, I think then Milosevic unleashed his forces, and then that's when the slaughtering and the massive ethnic cleansing really started"
-Senator Don Nickles (R-OK)

"Clinton's bombing campaign has caused all of these problems to explode"

"America has no vital interest in whose flag flies over Kosovo's capital, and no right to attack and kill Serb soldiers fighting on their own soil to preserve the territorial integrity of their own country"
-Pat Buchanan (R)

"These international war criminals were led by Gen. Wesley Clark ... who clicked his shiny heels for the commander-in-grief, Bill Clinton."
-Michael Savage

"This has been an unmitigated disaster ... Ask the Chinese embassy. Ask all the people in Belgrade that we've killed. Ask the refugees that we've killed. Ask the people in nursing homes. Ask the people in hospitals."
-Representative Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"It is a remarkable spectacle to see the Clinton Administration and NATO taking over from the Soviet Union the role of sponsoring "wars of national liberation."
-Representative Helen Chenoweth (R-ID)

"America has no vital interest in whose flag flies over Kosovo's capital, and no right to attack and kill Serb soldiers fighting on their own soil to preserve the territorial integrity of their own country"
-Pat Buchanan (R)

"By the order to launch air strikes against Serbia, NATO and President Clinton have entered uncharted territory in mankind's history. Not even Hitler's grab of the Sudetenland in the 1930s, which eventually led to WW II, ranks as a comparable travesty. For, there are no American interests whatsoever that the NATO bombing will either help, or protect; only needless risks to which it exposes the American soldiers and assets, not to mention the victims on the ground in Serbia."
-Bob Djurdjevic, founder of Truth in Media

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 02:33 AM
That's what I'm talking about, BVE.

I picked this nice little selection up from the Daily Kos. Hooeeey! Have we got a Hypocrite Bandwagon rolling now.

The hypocrisy of the now present warmongering fools is astounding!!!!!!! Isn't it? Please help me keep this thread going as it is exactly the hypocrisy and complete misunderstanding of the now warmongers and partisan masturbaters that I am trying to illuminate and subsequently expose to truth and justice.

If we don't hang together, we will certainly hang separately. I forgot who wrote that but I thought it was appropriate for this instance. I'll be back later with some more of the peace loving remarks from the right wingers of the '90's.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 02:43 AM
If we don't hang together, we will certainly hang separately. ~ Ben Franklin

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 03:01 AM
Thank you, BVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we don't hang together, we will certainly hang separately. ~ Ben Franklin

My memory is slowly coming back,,,,,,or is it slowly leaving me? I dunno. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 03:44 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/BaronVonEsslingen/capt.jpg

Bill in all his glory.

stephanie
05-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Here birdies.......:laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 03:52 AM
Here birdies.......:laugh2:

:laugh2: I was just watching Beavis and Butthead Do America as it was on the Satellite tonight, and the more I looked the more I could tell that Bill Clinton looks like Butthead and Al Gore in a round about way looks like Beavis. What a concidence. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 04:20 AM
No coincidence at all, nm.

:laugh2: I was just watching Beavis and Butthead Do America as it was on the Satellite tonight, and the more I looked the more I could tell that Bill Clinton looks like Butthead and Al Gore in a round about way looks like Beavis. What a concidence. :laugh2:

It's your freaking stupid mind trying to take over your common sensibilities and your lead poison infected brain won. Feel better now?

stephanie
05-28-2007, 04:25 AM
:lol:Oh oh........

Someone is feeling...Mean...tonight..

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 05:05 AM
This is what I meant to say. Only a beginning for the unindoctrinated.

Here is a little of what the lil’ one lies about. It’s a good primer for what the entire Republican Party is about.

In the Bush administration "the negation of truth is so systematic. Dishonest accounting, willful scientific illiteracy, bowdlerized federal fact sheets, payola paid to putative journalists, 'news' networks run by right-wing apparatchiks, think tanks devoted to propaganda rather than thought, the purging of intelligence gatherers and experts throughout the bureaucracy whose findings might refute the party line -- this is the machinery of mendacity...The point here is not the hypocrisy involved, though that is egregious. The point is the downgrading of truth and honesty from principles with universal meaning to partisan weapons to be sheathed or drawn as necessary. No wonder the Bush administration feels no compunction to honor the truth or seek it; it conceives truth as a tactic, valuable only insofar as it is useful against one's enemies." Russ Rymer

Bush Lies In State Of The Union Speech
Bush: "By the year 2042, the entire [social security] system would be exhausted and bankrupt."
In what the BBC calls "highly unusual," a State of the Union Speech was interrupted by a chorus of "No's," booing, and heckles from some of the members of Congress in attendance. This happened immediately after the above Bush lie. As Shields mentioned on the PBS wrap-up, and as Brooks concurred, if adjustments are not made, by 2042, as they have been made before, 3/4 of the funds promised would still be available. The entire system would neither be exhausted nor bankrupt. -- Politex, 02.03.05

29 Bush Lies About Iraqi WMD
bush lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... not lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies... lies...
Bush Lied About Lots Of Things
Sure Did. Here's Even More

Today's Bush Lie
"[Castro] welcomes sex tourism," Bush told a room of law enforcement officials in Florida, according to the Los Angeles Times. "Here's how he bragged about the industry," Bush said. "This is his quote: 'Cuba has the cleanest and most educated prostitutes in the world.'"
"As it turns out, Bush had lifted that quotation not from an actual Castro speech but rather from a 2001 essay written by then Dartmouth University undergraduate Charles Trumbull. In the essay, Trumbull did appear to quote a Castro speech about prostitution. Sadly, the student made the quotation up.
"According to officials, the actual quotation from Castro's 1992 speech reads as follows: 'There are hookers, but prostitution is not allowed in our country. There are no women forced to sell themselves to a man, to a foreigner, to a tourist. Those who do so do it on their own, voluntarily. We can say that they are highly educated hookers and quite healthy, because we are the country with the lowest number of AIDS cases.'"
"...And this isn't the first time the Internet has baffled Bush. Back in 2003, the President cited another student's thesis when making a case to go to war. The student's [plagiarized and "sexed up"] work ended up in a government document describing Iraq's weapons capability. Not exactly the kind of hard intelligence needed to justify an attack on another country." The Register, 07.28.04

10 Minute Rice: Three Lies And No Apology
Condi Rice, Bush's National Security Adviser, appeared on 60 Minutes Sunday evening, but, unlike Bush anti-terrorism adviser Dick Clarke at the 9/11 Probe, she did not swear on the Bible that what she would say would be the truth. While Clarke on 60 Minutes last Sunday allowed himself to be probed and turned inside and out for nearly the entire program, the edited tape of the Rice interview with Ed Bradley lasted around 10 minutes, and she said nothing new. The short episode came across as political spin to control the bleeding, and nothing more.
Rice's Lie #1 (transcript)
DICK CLARKE (video):
I said 'Mr. President, we've done this before. We - we've been looking at this. We looked at it with an open mind, there's no connection.' He came back at me and said, 'Iraq, Saddam - find out if there's a connection.' And in a very intimidating way. I mean, that we should come back with that answer....
CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
I - I have never seen the president say an - anything to an - people in an intimidating way, to try to get a particular answer out of them. I know this president very well. And the president doesn't talk to his staff in an intimidating way to ask them to produce information - that is false.
OUR RESPONSE:
Clarke and two others were in the room with Bush. The others have gone on record as agreeing with Clarke's description of the meeting. Condi was not present.
Rice's Lie #2 (transcript)
VOICE OVER:
All week long, the White House said it had no recollection that the September 12 meeting ever took place, and that it had no record that President Bush was even in the situation room that day. But two days ago, they changed their story, saying the meeting did happen.
CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
"None of us recall the specific - conversation....
OUR RESPONSE:
Actually, two lies here. First, the White House said the meeting didn't happen, then they changed their story. Second, Condi misleads Bradley by saying "us" did not recall the specific conversation. Of course "us" didn't since it has already been established that "us" was not in the room at the time of the conversation.
Rice's Lie #3 (transcript)
ED BRADLEY:
Clarke has alleged that the Bush administration underestimated the threat from - from al Qaeda, didn't act as if terrorism was an imminent and urgent problem. Was it?
CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
Of course it was an urgent - problem....
ED BRADLEY: :
But even the former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, General Hugh Shelton, has said that the Bush administration pushed terrorism, and I'm quoting here, farther to the back burner.
CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
I just don't agree....
ED BRADLEY:
After 9/11, Bob Woodward wrote a book in which he had incredible access and interviewed the president of the United States. He quotes President Bush as saying that he didn't feel a sense of urgency about Osama bin Laden. Woodward wrote that bin Laden was not the president's focus or that of his nationally security team. You're saying that the administration says fighting terrorism and al-Qaeda has been a top priority since the beginning.
CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
I'm saying that the administration took seriously the threat - let's talk about what we did....

Much, much, much more: http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

It’s amazing, isn’t it?

Psychoblues

stephanie
05-28-2007, 05:29 AM
:lol:Pfeeeeesh.....
Way too much......from a website nobodys ever heard of??

:lame2:

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 06:16 AM
It's a FoxNews offshoot.

I thought you knew.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 12:07 PM

I suppose you have something from a website you believe that contradicts what Psychoblues posted? Otherwise you are just Shooting The Messenger of bad news, a typical neocon whiner tactic that most of us can see right thru. Time to put up or shut up.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-28-2007, 12:11 PM
I was just watching Beavis and Butthead...

That explains more than all 1,221 of your previous posts.

glockmail
05-28-2007, 08:09 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/BaronVonEsslingen/capt.jpg

Bill in all his glory. Is that a cigar box in his hand?

JLO
05-28-2007, 08:29 PM

I agree! :clap:

Psychoblues
06-21-2007, 02:48 AM
It was like picking cherries, yurt.

It was there only for the picking.

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Naw, it's not a cigar box, gm.

Is that a cigar box in his hand?

Maybe it's that phallic thing that you obsess and fear so much. Get real, dude!!!!!! What rocks your world?

glockmail
07-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Naw, it's not a cigar box, gm.

Maybe it's that phallic thing that you obsess and fear so much. Get real, dude!!!!!! What rocks your world?

How did that get into the conversation? :poke:

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Are you still worried about the "cigar box"?

How did that get into the conversation? :poke:

Get a sense of humor, gm. You'll feel better about yourself!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 12:42 AM
I don't know, Stephanie. In that pic, it looks like the boob is already there. :laugh2:

Abbey, I thought you were the first one inline for the mammogram! :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Sicko.

Abbey, I thought you were the first one inline for the mammogram! :laugh2:

Have you ever thought about those that don't have access to mammograms?

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:16 AM
Are you still worried about the "cigar box"?

Get a sense of humor, gm. You'll feel better about yourself!!!!!!! I laugh only when somethings funny.

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 05:27 AM
You really are worried about that "cigar box"?

I laugh only when somethings funny.

Ain't you a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:33 AM
You really are worried about that "cigar box"?

Ain't you a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. That fucker keeps me up at night. I'm real worried about it. :rolleyes:

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 05:34 AM
No doubt!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. That fucker keeps me up at night. I'm real worried about it. :rolleyes:

Have you been sleeping with oca?

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:37 AM
No doubt!!!!!!!!!

Have you been sleeping with oca?

You're in rare form this morning, Psych. :pee: