PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Israeli "Defense" Forces

jafar00
09-18-2012, 05:34 PM
After having their land stolen by armed "Settlers", a Mother and her children simply want to return to their home, but are blocked by Israeli occupation soldiers and the mother is eventually arrested and taken away.

This is why there is trouble between Palestinians and Israelis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JwqEKAJgDA

NightTrain
09-18-2012, 08:35 PM
May God continue to bless the IDF! :beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2012, 09:56 PM
May God continue to bless the IDF! :beer:

And curse their enemies!---:beer:--Tyr

gabosaurus
09-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Another story that is not allowed to have two sides.

Kathianne
09-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Another story that is not allowed to have two sides.

I do believe that was Jafur's choice in posting.

jafar00
09-19-2012, 07:24 AM
I can't believe some of you choose to defend this kind of thing.

Are you saying the "settlers" are right to force people from their homes and take them for themselves? Is the IDF right in supporting such injustices?

tailfins
09-19-2012, 07:44 AM

Are you saying the "settlers" are right to force people from their homes and take them for themselves? Is the IDF right in supporting such injustices?

Here in the US it's called Eminent Domain. You and your fellow Obama supporters enthusiastically support it to further "community interests". If you substitute State Troopers for the soldiers with a mother arrested for trespassing or contempt of court for not paying "back rent" on her own property, the scene in your video happens in the US.

Here is one example:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/08/16/new-london-charges-back-rent-in-kelo-case/

Voted4Reagan
09-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Looks like the Palestinians and other Arabs in the Region should have accepted Ben Gurions Offer of Peace and Coexistence when he made it in 1947..

Of course... 1 day after The State of Israel was founded the Arabs attacked Israel in masse.... and were soundly defeated...

Arabs NEVER from the first day gave PEACE a chance...

The only person to Accept Peace was Sadat (and Later King Hussein of Jordan and his Wife Queen Noor)... and he was murdered a few years after it was attained..

gabosaurus
09-19-2012, 10:46 AM
And they have been attacking each other ever since. Both sides always blaming the other.

Little-Acorn
09-19-2012, 10:56 AM

We just don't see much point in pointing out the "rest of the story", which has been discussed ad infinitum on this forum, to yet another fanatic who so carefully leaves the truth out of his own posts.

Voted4Reagan
09-19-2012, 11:08 AM
And they have been attacking each other ever since. Both sides always blaming the other.

No...The ARABS have been attacking ISRAEL ever since and Israel has responded by DEFENDING ITSELF.

You are intellectually dishonest in making your Statement because defending ones Borders from Attack is NOT attacking someone.

When Palestinians launch unguided Katyusha Rockets and send Sucide Bombers into Israel that is an OFFENSIVE ATTACK.

When Israel responds to Katyusha Rockets and Suicide Bombers that is a DEFENSIVE RESPONSE.

Israel never started a war with the Arabs....

Show me where they did.... Lets go Gabby.... Show us where ISRAEL ATTACKED without being attacked First.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 11:30 AM
No...The ARABS have been attacking ISRAEL ever since and Israel has responded by DEFENDING ITSELF.

You are intellectually dishonest in making your Statement because defending ones Borders from Attack is NOT attacking someone.

When Palestinians launch unguided Katyusha Rockets and send Sucide Bombers into Israel that is an OFFENSIVE ATTACK.

When Israel responds to Katyusha Rockets and Suicide Bombers that is a DEFENSIVE RESPONSE.

Israel never started a war with the Arabs....

Show me where they did.... Lets go Gabby.... Show us where ISRAEL ATTACKED without being attacked First.

The Zionists fought like cats and dogs with the indiginous Arab population of Palestine AND the British prior to Israeli Statehood. They blew up hotels and everything. To claim Israel is completely without sin in this whole affair is incredibly naive. Nobody is without sin.

Voted4Reagan
09-19-2012, 12:48 PM
The Zionists fought like cats and dogs with the indiginous Arab population of Palestine AND the British prior to Israeli Statehood. They blew up hotels and everything. To claim Israel is completely without sin in this whole affair is incredibly naive. Nobody is without sin.

Who Shot First is the main Question...

and if you look back, you will see that it is always the Arabs that Shot First...

tailfins
09-19-2012, 12:59 PM

and if you look back, you will see that it is always the Arabs that Shot First...

I think THIS video will put the first into perspective:

http://www.wretch.cc/video/f0806449k&func=single&vid=5836976

You will need to wait 10 sec for ad to pass.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 01:00 PM

Not when Israel blew up Iraq's reactor--or when they blew up Syria's supposed reactor.

aboutime
09-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Not when Israel blew up Iraq's reactor--or when they blew up Syria's supposed reactor.

Thanks to Dilloduck, the new permanent, always reliable defender of the enemies of the U.S. and ISRAEL.

Any excuse, deception attempt, or out of context reason to always side with the enemy is the BEST we can expect from Dilloduck.

You and jafar must be related, or joined at the LIP.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks to Dilloduck, the new permanent, always reliable defender of the enemies of the U.S. and ISRAEL.

Any excuse, deception attempt, or out of context reason to always side with the enemy is the BEST we can expect from Dilloduck.

You and jafar must be related, or joined at the LIP.

facts--just the facts. Both were pre emptive strikes by Israel. Are you going to deny that ?

aboutime
09-19-2012, 02:42 PM
facts--just the facts. Both were pre emptive strikes by Israel. Are you going to deny that ?

Deny what? Stick to your excuses, and defending the enemies...and be sure. Never to answer any questions.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Deny what? Stick to your excuses, and defending the enemies...and be sure. Never to answer any questions.

Holy shit-----try scrolling back and see if you can pick up on what the hell is going on.

aboutime
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Holy shit-----try scrolling back and see if you can pick up on what the hell is going on.

Don't Holy shit me. I wasn't talking about you.

Voted4Reagan
09-19-2012, 08:49 PM

That all you have??

And the Civilian Casualties from those 2 Raids were??

I think the Arabs have gone out of their way to target Civilians... While Israel tries to AVOID killing them...

If all you have is those 2 Raids...Hell... they dont amount to anything compared to what the PLO and the Arab League have done to Israel...

Pretty Pathetic actually....

Keep playing apologist..... it suits you...

tailfins
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM

My guess is much of his posts are just to be provocative. If he were on a lefty board, I suspect his post would be really different.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
That all you have??

And the Civilian Casualties from those 2 Raids were??

I think the Arabs have gone out of their way to target Civilians... While Israel tries to AVOID killing them...

If all you have is those 2 Raids...Hell... they dont amount to anything compared to what the PLO and the Arab League have done to Israel...

Pretty Pathetic actually....

Keep playing apologist..... it suits you...

How much do I need ? You asked for times that Israel fired the first shot. I gave em to you.If you want a different answer then you better ask a better question. I haven't apologized for anything. Just trying to counter the lies that people are tryingto spread. Lying solves nothing and often creates more problems.

tailfins
09-20-2012, 06:22 AM
How much do I need ? You asked for times that Israel fired the first shot. I gave em to you.If you want a different answer then you better ask a better question. I haven't apologized for anything. Just trying to counter the lies that people are tryingto spread. Lying solves nothing and often creates more problems.

So, how do you propose to put bring the US back to a pre-9/11 lifestyle?