PDA

View Full Version : New York subways to post anti-Jihad ads!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/19/13964346-new-york-subway-stations-to-display-anti-jihad-ad?lite

New York subway stations to display anti-jihad adBy NBC News
An ad initially rejected in New York City for its "demeaning'' language about Islam is expected to appear at 10 subway stations next week.

Follow @NBCNewsUSMetropolitan Transportation Authority spokesman Aaron Donovan told The New York Times that "our hands are tied.''

A Manhattan federal court judge ruled in July that the MTA violated the First Amendment rights of the ad's sponsor, The American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and must let the ad appear, NBCNewYork.com reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet they are bombed within 6 months.. Any takers?-Tyr

jafar00
09-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Attacks on Muslims are getting out of control. It's a shame we don't have a holocaust or the anti semite card to play. Nevermind. In time I fear we will have a holocaust to lord over you. It sure seems like it is going that way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Attacks on Muslims are getting out of control. It's a shame we don't have a holocaust or the anti semite card to play. Nevermind. In time I fear we will have a holocaust to lord over you. It sure seems like it is going that way.

Really? Give a list of those attacks. No matter how many you can find it will be miniscule when compared to the list of murderous attacks already recorded and validated as being committed by muslim jihadists.-Tyr

aboutime
09-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Really? Give a list of those attacks. No matter how many you can find it will be miniscule when compared to the list of murderous attacks already recorded and validated as being committed by muslim jihadists.-Tyr

jafar. You must be talking about Muslim on Muslim attacks since no other reports from the Al Jazera network has been talking about such attacks...other than in Libya, Egypt, and coincidentally....every other Middle East Nation where Muslims have taken to the streets.

Unless you have other information...of course. And if you include Israel. We know it's a lie since Every human being has a right to defend themselves, and their nation.

Kathianne
09-19-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm thinking of what we 'know' of Jafar: He is now in Australia, spent years in Europe. I'm wondering just how much connection he actually has with ME? He is very educated, no doubt about that. I'm certain he's spent time, perhaps months at a time in the area, but as an 'outsider,' much like UN observers. He sees and hears what he is led to.

He sincerely believes the plight of his 'brothers.' I do get that.

I do wonder though if he understands that he may not 'understand' what he thinks he does.

I'm curious to his real experiences in the area, under what circumstances.

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 07:01 PM
If I was the Mossad I'd blow it up in a heartbeat. What a better way to get sympathy and support for an attack on Iran.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm thinking of what we 'know' of Jafar: He is now in Australia, spent years in Europe. I'm wondering just how much connection he actually has with ME? He is very educated, no doubt about that. I'm certain he's spent time, perhaps months at a time in the area, but as an 'outsider,' much like UN observers. He sees and hears what he is led to.

He sincerely believes the plight of his 'brothers.' I do get that.

I do wonder though if he understands that he may not 'understand' what he thinks he does.

I'm curious to his real experiences in the area, under what circumstances.

He strikes me as a blinded muslim..One that lives outside the ME.
DREAMS OF BEING THERE IN THE HOLY LAND, DREAMS OF ISRAEL'S TOTAL DESTRUCTION.
Such hate filled dreams rot a man from the inside out. As they have most muslims IMHO.
Jafar tries to present a pleasant face but when pushed to defend the indefensible (Islam) he often lets out his hidden inner thoughts. Intelligent yes but deluded by his religion --ABSOLUTELY..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2012, 07:53 PM
If I was the Mossad I'd blow it up in a heartbeat. What a better way to get sympathy and support for an attack on Iran.

Offering suggestions to Islam's enemies will make your muslim friends angry pedro..-;)
Better be careful...-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Offering suggestions to Islam's enemies will make your muslim friends angry pedro..-;)
Better be careful...-Tyr

Don't be dumb. They do that crap all the time in the shadow wars. Do something nasty to discredit your enemy.

Drummond
09-20-2012, 03:13 PM

I'm not aware of any planes being flown to Mecca to collide with whatever Muslim structures may be on offer at that location, Jafar ...

I'm not aware of any Christian equivalent operating today of Al Qaeda, or Islamic Jihad, or Hamas, or Hezbollah ...

.. and as for not having a 'holocaust' card to play .. well, isn't Iran determined to play such a card .. AT Israel ???

Muslim aggression, Jafar, is way out of control, and was proven to be in no uncertain terms on 11th September 2001.

Drummond
09-20-2012, 03:18 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/19/13964346-new-york-subway-stations-to-display-anti-jihad-ad?lite

New York subway stations to display anti-jihad adBy NBC News
An ad initially rejected in New York City for its "demeaning'' language about Islam is expected to appear at 10 subway stations next week.

Follow @NBCNewsUSMetropolitan Transportation Authority spokesman Aaron Donovan told The New York Times that "our hands are tied.''

A Manhattan federal court judge ruled in July that the MTA violated the First Amendment rights of the ad's sponsor, The American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and must let the ad appear, NBCNewYork.com reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet they are bombed within 6 months.. Any takers?-Tyr

This is actually brilliant news. It shows that you've not gone nearly as far as the UK has in appeasement. Here, I feel certain that any equivalent attempted on the London Underground would bring swift prosecutions against whoever was responsible for such an act. In fact, I can confidently say that London Underground (or the Newcastle Metro) wouldn't dare allow any such ad.

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 03:34 PM

I think what is more important than petty attacks which are nothing more than words, pictures or videos - is how one responds to the provocation. What do you think is worse, someone who makes a petty attack about Islam, or Islamic countries around the world responding by killing innocent people? These provocations make fun of Islam about attacks, terrorism, lack of tolerance... and the way Islam is responding right now is only reinforcing what these people are saying.

Let me give you an example. Years ago, here in NY, what was considered "art" was someone taking a picture of the Mother Mary, and tossing urine and feces on it. Don't you think Christians should be upset at this "provocation" just like Islam would be mad if an artist did so about Muhammed? Now, go ahead and ask me what happened to the artist here in NY and how many people were killed, how many riots there were, how much unrest there was or how many people were even simply beat up for it.

I'm sorry, my friend, but the Christians did nothing in retaliation. Sure, be upset with the provocation, but don't defend the evil in Islam worldwide that is beyond out of control right now, and making the movie on the internet less of satire and more of a documentary by the hour.

LiberalNation
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
jafar lives in egypt idk what ya'll are talking about.

Kathianne
09-20-2012, 03:43 PM

No, he lives in Australia. Abso is in Egypt.

red states rule
09-20-2012, 03:45 PM
No, he lives in Australia. Abso is in Egypt.

I thought both of them lived in Fantasyland Kat

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 03:49 PM

Jafar is from Australia, but apparently travels quite a bit. But I hardly see why that makes a difference. While HE may be peaceful, the majority of Islamic countries are up in arms right now and having major protests, and in quite a few of theses unrest areas, innocent people are being killed. Why? Because some idiot that no one even ever heard of popped a dumb movie on Youtube? Why should all of America be condemned for what one knucklehead produced? Do innocents deserve to die over something like that? And furthermore, is it ALL of America's fault over what this guy did? If so, then in return, I suppose ALL of Islam is at fault for the actions of those protesting and killing people.

jafar00
09-20-2012, 05:54 PM
The fact of the matter is that this is another example of freedom of hate, not freedom of speech. As long as the target is Muslims, there is total freedom to insult us to the core time and time again.

Kathianne
09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Takes two:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/12/provocative-palestine-israel-ads-at-train-stations-rile-critics/

The difference a few months and court decision can make:

Advertisements at train stations in suburban New York depicting shrinking Palestinian territory in Israel are riling some critics who say they are “deliberately misleading and inaccurate,” FoxNews.com has learned.

The ads, which were purchased by The Committee for Peace in Israel and Palestine, show the “Palestinian Loss of Land” from 1946 to 2010. An accompanying headline reads: "4.7 million Palestinians are classified by the U.N. as Refugees."

Henry Clifford, co-chairman of the group, told FoxNews.com he paid $25,000 to display posters at 50 Metro-North Railroad stations for 30 days. They are to “educate and inform people” on the proper historical context of the region, he said.

“Anyone who challenges these maps and the content of these ads, it’s they’re obligation to show that they’re historically wrong."- Henry Clifford, The Committee for Peace and Palestine

“There’s always room for discussion of different sides of every story, but there’s no room for discussion on fact,” Clifford said. “Anyone who challenges these maps and the content of these ads, it’s they’re obligation to show that they’re historically wrong. The ball is in their court.”

Dovid Efune, editor of the Brooklyn-based Algemeiner Journal, which caters to the Jewish community, has called for the ads to be removed.

“They are offensive,” Efune told FoxNews.com. “Primarily because they’re deliberating misleading and inaccurate, but they also remove all historical context. What’s happened over time is that it’s actually the Jewish-owned land that’s became smaller and smaller and smaller. If you look in the historical context, it’s actually the Jewish land that has decreased over time.”

The “damaging” ads also are purposefully confusing and paint the Jewish state in a very negative light, said Efune, who called on Metropolitan Transportation Authority officials to remove the ads.

“They say they don’t want to get into politics, but in the past they have declined to run ads based on them being offensive to certain groups,” he said. “They should be consistent and take the ads down now.”

The ads, as of now, will stay, however, according to Aaron Donovan, a spokesman for the transit agency...

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
The fact of the matter is that this is another example of freedom of hate, not freedom of speech. As long as the target is Muslims, there is total freedom to insult us to the core time and time again.

So what do you have more of a problem with, freedom of hate, or freedom to kill innocent people indiscriminately? There are people acting worse than animals in muslim countries around the world, and you seem to be more concerned with something that might insult you. I'll ask you the same I asked another person - I've been MIA a bit, can you link me to the many posts you have made condemning each and every one of these senseless killings made by Muslims around the world? I've seen your condemnation of freedom of speech and retarded movies, so save that, as I agree with you, I'm more curious about your condemnation of the countless muslims committing murder and inciting violence around the world. Please link, or just politely tell me you haven't condemned their actions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Jafar is from Australia, but apparently travels quite a bit. But I hardly see why that makes a difference. While HE may be peaceful, the majority of Islamic countries are up in arms right now and having major protests, and in quite a few of theses unrest areas, innocent people are being killed. Why? Because some idiot that no one even ever heard of popped a dumb movie on Youtube? Why should all of America be condemned for what one knucklehead produced? Do innocents deserve to die over something like that? And furthermore, is it ALL of America's fault over what this guy did? If so, then in return, I suppose ALL of Islam is at fault for the actions of those protesting and killing people.

Jim, they have murder in their hearts. Islam teaches that to them!
They demand total obedience in their religion and demand from all the world total protection from criticism of Islam.
That absolutely destroys free speech. Their religion when in power destroys absolutely freedom of religion. Any religion that teaches to murder its critics is not only evil but MUST BE OPPOSED RELENTLESSLY!!! For it is relentless in its pursuit of total subjagation of the entire world and in that plan Islam will murder billions if need be without batting an eye! Fact , proven by their Koran and history.-Tyr

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
They demand total obedience in their religion and demand from all the world total protection from criticism of Islam.
That absolutely destroys free speech. Their religion when in power destroys absolutely freedom of religion. Any religion that teaches to murder its critics is not only evil but MUST BE OPPOSED RELENTLESSLY!!! For it is relentless in its pursuit of total subjagation of the entire world and in that plan Islam will murder billions if need be without batting an eye! Fact , proven by their Koran and history.-Tyr

I spoke of blasphemy before I got sick. That does irritate me to a bit, or a LOT. For petty differences and things they just don't like to hear, they will beat and kill people. I understand they don't like insults, and don't want their prophet mocked. I don't want to be insulted or have my religion mocked either. But some people learn to turn the other cheek in the face of mocking, and some turn into animals. I'll let the facts of modern times speak for which religion is which.

jafar00
09-21-2012, 12:54 AM
So what do you have more of a problem with, freedom of hate, or freedom to kill innocent people indiscriminately? There are people acting worse than animals in muslim countries around the world, and you seem to be more concerned with something that might insult you. I'll ask you the same I asked another person - I've been MIA a bit, can you link me to the many posts you have made condemning each and every one of these senseless killings made by Muslims around the world? I've seen your condemnation of freedom of speech and retarded movies, so save that, as I agree with you, I'm more curious about your condemnation of the countless muslims committing murder and inciting violence around the world. Please link, or just politely tell me you haven't condemned their actions.

I don't support the rioting either.

Show me where Islam teaches me to murder. Convince me and I suppose I will have to go out and murder some random people or convert to atheism because I'm not a good enough Muslim according to what you've been saying.

If you support the freedom of expression of people who want to deliberately provoke a reaction by spreading hate and lies about Islam, you must also support the freedom of expression that involves storming your embassies and burning your flag.

taft2012
09-21-2012, 03:39 AM

You always moan when people fail to draw distinctions between jihadists, who you repeatedly claim are not *REAL* Muslims, and average everyday peace-loving Muslims, who you repeatedly claim *ARE* real Muslims.

Well, the sponsors of these advertisement go out of their way to make it clear they are speaking of jihadists, not everyday peace loving Muslims.

Your response? To lump all Muslims back into one big homogenous group.

More and more it makes me wonder if the "peace loving Muslim" is simply a myth.

jimnyc
09-21-2012, 06:31 AM
I don't support the rioting either.

So with all your condemnation about the mocking of Islam and these "attacks", all the crap about the movies and pictures and other stupid shit - this is really all you want to say about your fellow Muslims around the world rioting and MURDERING people. Let's be honest, Jafar, it's far from just riots. Americans and Muslims alike have died over this. And all I see from you is the condemning of our freedoms to speak freely, even if it is insulting to some. Is that really more important to you, worthy of speaking up, than human lives being lost? A quick "I don't support it" but you'll write more than that when an American states they have a right to insult whoever and whomever, even if it's the Prophet Muhammed. You DISAGREE with that so you speak up vehemently. Do you not disagree with Muslims killing?

Dilloduck
09-21-2012, 10:04 AM
You always moan when people fail to draw distinctions between jihadists, who you repeatedly claim are not *REAL* Muslims, and average everyday peace-loving Muslims, who you repeatedly claim *ARE* real Muslims.

Well, the sponsors of these advertisement go out of their way to make it clear they are speaking of jihadists, not everyday peace loving Muslims.

The meaning of 'Jihad' is debated even among Muslims themselves. It DOES NOT always mean killing everyone who isn't a Muslim. If we're at war with Islam we might educate ourselves a bit on what we are up against.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2012, 01:03 PM

And Muslim countries don't allow public attacks on Chrisitianity, America, etc.?

Abbey Marie
09-21-2012, 01:10 PM

We have an old saying: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me". Simplistic, but really, why are Muslim men so easily offended by words? Christians take all sorts of verbal and symbolic abuse. Even right on this board. We deal with it. We often pray for those who offend, as we see them as lost.

But I speak for many when I say that I know that Jesus Christ is my savior, and nothing anyone says to ridicule that will undermine my faith. I also know that my God is big enough to take it. He really doens't need me to "defend his honor".

Is Islam so shaky that the slightest offense to your prophet or your Koran is worth killing over? I would not be able to stay in a religion that was so afraid of mere words.

jafar00
09-21-2012, 02:34 PM

I suppose I'm a jihadist. What of it? I went to bed at 2am and just finished praying after getting up at 4:30am. That is a jihad.

So with all your condemnation about the mocking of Islam and these "attacks", all the crap about the movies and pictures and other stupid shit - this is really all you want to say about your fellow Muslims around the world rioting and MURDERING people. Let's be honest, Jafar, it's far from just riots. Americans and Muslims alike have died over this. And all I see from you is the condemning of our freedoms to speak freely, even if it is insulting to some. Is that really more important to you, worthy of speaking up, than human lives being lost? A quick "I don't support it" but you'll write more than that when an American states they have a right to insult whoever and whomever, even if it's the Prophet Muhammed. You DISAGREE with that so you speak up vehemently. Do you not disagree with Muslims killing?

Until you realise that with freedom of speech and expression comes a responsibility to use that freedom wisely, Americans will continue to be seen and even hated as bigoted, loud mouthed, assholes by many other countries. It doesn't excuse the killing at all though but it does make Americans a target for bad people the world over.

We have an old saying: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me". Simplistic, but really, why are Muslim men so easily offended by words? Christians take all sorts of verbal and symbolic abuse. Even right on this board. We deal with it. We often pray for those who offend, as we see them as lost.

Is it just words, or a combination of things that were bubbling up over time with the latest insults just adding oil to the fire?

Drummond
09-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I suppose I'm a jihadist. What of it? I went to bed at 2am and just finished praying after getting up at 4:30am. That is a jihad.

Does that make you a noisy neighbour, Jafar, at 3AM plus in the morning ???

I agree. That could well be a Jihad ...

Until you realise that with freedom of speech and expression comes a responsibility to use that freedom wisely, Americans will continue to be seen and even hated as bigoted, loud mouthed, assholes by many other countries. It doesn't excuse the killing at all though but it does make Americans a target for bad people the world over.

Or to put it another way, if people are irresponsible to 'dare' to say something Muslims don't like, then this is 'not using freedom wisely'. Agreed ?

What makes Muslims think they must be given some sort of special consideration ? People from other religions don't resort to such savagery when people 'insult' or denigrate those religions. Why - and this from 'the religion of peace' - MUST you Muslims do that ??

I mean .. any/all claims that Islam is any 'religion of peace' can be disproved in ten seconds flat by anyone owning a teddy bear called 'Mohammed', or anyone with a Koran and a box of matches !!

As we've been reminded only recently, Muslims will cross the line and commit murder in the name of their religion. So, tell me this .. shouldn't concerns over 'responsible conduct' also include MURDERING MUSLIMS ???

When such murders cease for good, Jafar, and there's no likelihood of any Muslim ever doing this again .. then, you can consider lecturing others about responsible conduct !! Until that day dawns, if it ever does, I can't see you've the slightest justification for criticising any American.

jimnyc
09-21-2012, 04:46 PM

And when you realize that when the majority of Muslims act lower than dogs, the entire world will see them as much. Make no bones about it, I'll admit that a lot of the world sees us as arrogant, I can deal with it. What you fail to see, is that the entire world sees Islam as savages, animals & worse. And the sad part is, all one need to do is watch the news and see it in full display. Would you rather live on a street with a lot of loudmouths that feel they can say what they want and when they want - or live on a street with a bunch of people who act like swine and feel they can kill people indiscriminately, simply because they don't like the words they say? And do you hear the stuff coming out of the mouths of the majority of these animals? And you have the audacity to call Americans loud mouthed assholes? That's a trip. You're a denier. Muslims are killing daily, in every country, over 600 deaths in the past week alone. Approximately 20,000 attacks since 9/11 resulting in more deaths than I care to count. And YOU care bout people that are arrogant. WOW! Let's stop the arrogant Americans from speaking their minds, let's stop them from being bigoted! Never mind that my brethren are killing anyone and everyone they can, Muslim or American, because we were born animals and stick together as animals.

Fact is, since 9/11, since Islam got so uptight like animals and mad at us - they have killed 10x more Muslims in suicide bombings and such than Americans. So not only are these animals on the loose with no other Muslims giving a damn, but they're not intelligent enough to know what they do. Uneducated animals. And that's what you support? These animals do the SAME things that Americans do that you bitch about AND they kill on top of that. And you don't care. And why? Because you're a fellow Muslim.

Some people in this world live off of right and wrong. We'll support out brothers and sisters, but not when it comes to murder, and the hypocrisy of what we don't like ourselves.

jafar00
09-21-2012, 06:53 PM
And when you realize that when the majority of Muslims act lower than dogs, the entire world will see them as much.

I wonder if you realise that this kind of dehumanising language is the language of oppression?

Some other examples of the same include the way American Indians were portrayed as savages, Jews were called "Judensau" (Jewish pigs) by the Nazis or in a bizarre twist, the way the Palestinians are called insects by the Israelis.

So tell me Jimmy. If I am lower than a dog, what am I? What is Abso? Should we just head to the gas chambers now and get it over and done with?

tailfins
09-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I wonder if you realise that this kind of dehumanising language is the language of oppression?

Some other examples of the same include the way American Indians were portrayed as savages, Jews were called "Judensau" (Jewish pigs) by the Nazis or in a bizarre twist, the way the Palestinians are called insects by the Israelis.

So tell me Jimmy. If I am lower than a dog, what am I? What is Abso? Should we just head to the gas chambers now and get it over and done with?

It's a necessary ingredient of war. Very few Americans now portray Germans as butchers or Japanese as savages. The problem is that there is no "map of victory" where islands that have changed hands or land areas are under allied control. I don't think the US should just fold its hands and accept exploding shopping malls as if it's some kind of punishment "we deserve". The question is: Will it come down to either elimination of the American nation or elimination of the Muslim world? Is a world where one or the other isn't subjugated even possible? Freedom of speech, including hate speech is protected under the First Amendment. When that speech gets turned into certain actions, that's when the line is crossed and illegal behavior begins.

The names used in the Cuban conflict are amusing: Castro calls the exiles gusanos (maggots) and the exiles call the communists come-mierdas (poop eaters) because they gleefully accept the crappy life that Castro serves up in Cuba.

If the Muslim world thinks Americans are willing to become come-mierdas, they have another thing coming.

jimnyc
09-21-2012, 08:30 PM

So wait a minute, you don't like those killing being referred to as animals, but you can refer to people who are solely TALKING as arrogant assholes? My words are of those who involve themselves in violence, if you can comprehend what I write, I never condemned all of Islam or the peaceful portion. If YOU want to kill people because they insulted Muhammed, then I would consider you an animal as well. If you can live with insults, turn the other cheek, and live peacefully, then I consider you to be my equal, if not better than me. Comprehension, Jafar, Comprehension. If you take the time to stop worrying about little insults and more attention to the atrocities, you wouldn't be so angry, and you might read my posts for what they are and see that I condemn those that are violent, murderers and their supporters. My only anger with YOU that I know of, is that you easily condemn the USA (arrogant assholes), but I see VERY LITTLE of you going out of your way to condemn the THOUSANDS of attacks by Muslims. Always an excuse, always an excuse.

I've read a fair amount of your posts in the past few weeks, and have seen you shyly say you don't support the rioting, but can you link me to a handful of your posts where you have condemned the MANY muslims out there murdering and committing other violent acts? And before you ask, I've already went out of my way to condemn the asshole who made this ridiculous film, who doesn't represent the USA, and I think the people in France that released the cartoons are just as much of assholes - BUT, I also support their freedom to speak what they will and I don't believe they, or anyone else, deserve violent acts in return.

taft2012
09-21-2012, 09:21 PM
The meaning of 'Jihad' is debated even among Muslims themselves. It DOES NOT always mean killing everyone who isn't a Muslim. If we're at war with Islam we might educate ourselves a bit on what we are up against.

Yes. You may dismount your high horse. I'm quite aware of that.

I'm also aware of what the advertisers meant by "jihadists". Any questioning of the context is simply willful ignorance.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2012, 10:33 PM

Wait a minute, dehumanising language concerns you but jihadist murdering of innocent women and children not so much, eh? Speaking bad words about Allah and Islam are not jusification for murder! That is the problem in your religion , it condones such! Islam teaches violence and you refuse to even admit that.
A man's action's speaks louder than mere words. Now go back and substitute the word religion for the word man.
If Islam can not/will not control its maniac we will. There will come a time when we will have to blast 'em and smash them. Here is where you'll likely reply with that big scary number of muslims worldwide being 1.5 billion(as you've done before). Well, we have weapons that can handle such numbers, weapons that radical Islamists are rushing to develope. Iran should be stopped by any means necessary. This American has been far ahead of the field on our need to seriously tackle this urgent problem. Many of these savages want to meet paradise and I say Americans should grant them that wish , in mass, if necessary. I do not see Islam stopping its world domination agenda until it suffers yet again a collossal defeat! Charles Martel, the Hammer, delivered such a defeat long ago and by God its about time we Americans stop being blind and deluded long enough to give one ourselves!--:flyflag:--Tyr

tailfins
09-22-2012, 05:39 AM
Wait a minute, dehumanising language concerns you but jihadist murdering of innocent women and children not so much, eh? Speaking bad words about Allah and Islam are not jusification for murder! That is the problem in your religion , it condones such! Islam teaches violence and you refuse to even admit that.
A man's action's speaks louder than mere words. Now go back and substitute the word religion for the word man.
If Islam can not/will not control its maniac we will. There will come a time when we will have to blast 'em and smash them. Here is where you'll likely reply with that big scary number of muslims worldwide being 1.5 billion(as you've done before). Well, we have weapons that can handle such numbers, weapons that radical Islamists are rushing to develope. Iran should be stopped by any means necessary. This American has been far ahead of the field on our need to seriously tackle this urgent problem. Many of these savages want to meet paradise and I say Americans should grant them that wish , in mass, if necessary. I do not see Islam stopping its world domination agenda until it suffers yet again a collossal defeat! Charles Martel, the Hammer, delivered such a defeat long ago and by God its about time we Americans stop being blind and deluded long enough to give one ourselves!--:flyflag:--Tyr

The US fought a "hot war" against China in Korea and didn't lose. Sheer numbers of population does not win a war. I think we could get away with declaring a list of nations a "no-fly zone" and just keep them off balance for an extended period of time from the air. Am I the only one that wonders if "boots on the ground" was a mistake in Iraq and Afghanistan?

red states rule
09-22-2012, 05:45 AM
The US fought a "hot war" against China in Korea and didn't lose. Sheer numbers of population does not win a war. I think we could get away with declaring a list of nations a "no-fly zone" and just keep them off balance for an extended period of time from the air. Am I the only one that wonders if "boots on the ground" was a mistake in Iraq and Afghanistan?

If you to break the terrroists without firing a shot, we could do alot of damage simply by tapping all the oil we have here in the US. The US oil reserves exceed the what is in the ME

Yet Obama has the drilling ban in the Gulf, and blocks off most of the areas where we know the oil is at

Not only would we be able to put tens of thousands of people to work right away, we would send a message to the Arabs they can keep their damn oil and shove it where the sun does not shine

The rpice at the pump will drop sharply, and our economy would take off due to cheaper energy costs

But Obama must keep the enviro wackos happy and at the same time, help finance terror attacks against the US

Voted4Reagan
09-22-2012, 07:42 AM

You cant play a card when it's your people doing the Killing... Try stopping the Radicals and purge them from Islam.

It is time for Islam to enter the 21st Century and leave the 7th Century

Abbey Marie
09-22-2012, 08:58 AM

Is it just words, or a combination of things that were bubbling up over time with the latest insults just adding oil to the fire?

Whatever you may think combines to result in this murderous behavior, it is inexcusable. And the excuse given was words on a screen.

Btw, did the people killed do any of the things youfind so objectionable?

As for America being hated, it stems from jealousy.