PDA

View Full Version : Jews In Congress

MIKESHARQ
01-23-2007, 01:07 PM
We correspond with a member of RJCHQ.org and that person answered my question "why are so many Jews liberals?" His answers

In the U.S., most of us who are biblically and religiously observant, (sort of a Jewish equivalent of a "fundamentalist") tend to vote along moral issues... right vs. wrong, principle vs. expediency. Those Jews who are less observant are those who believe in moral relativism and therefore can justify a sliding scale of behavior, depending on the circumstance.

That prompted today's MOVEOVER daily news:

http://move-over.org/jic.html

Mike Sharq

Hugh Lincoln
01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Jews in America have as a primary object the perpetuation and protection of their own kind. Unfortunately for the rest of us, especially white gentiles, this involves the destruction and destabilization of our efforts to do the same, because Jews view us as the enemy.

In pursuing domestic policy, Jews pursue liberalism because it does this nicely: more abortions, fewer white gentiles. More interracial marriage, fewer white gentiles. More "civil rights," less white solidarity and safety. More "equality," and whites are downgraded. More feminism, and white families are destabilized (and become fewer in number). More immigration, fewer white gentiles. Pretty much every liberal policy you can imagine essentially results in... fewer of us.

Kind of like what Hitler tried, only more subtle.

That's why Jews are "liberal."

When Jews are "conservative," it usually involves precisely the same goals, only in the foreign policy arena: they want war for Israel. And they get it. See: Joe Lieberman, Paul Wolfowitz, etc. These Jews aren't interested in abortion, etc.

Something important to note is how the "liberal" Jews and the "conservative" Jews stay out of each other's way. We HAVE war for Israel. We HAVE open borders. And so on. The lesson of American policy is basically, "Jews get what they want."

But you can test this out for yourself: Ask the Jews who support amnesty for illegals (and it's most of them) whether they support open borders for Israel. Ask why it's illegal to question 'the Holocaust' in Europe, if Jews support free speech. Ask why their rabbis counsel against intermarriage for Jews, but their lawyers argue that anti-miscegenation laws in Virginia are unconstitutional. Ask why it's OK to have "Jewish pride," but not white pride.

jillian
01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Awwwwwwwwww.... how cute. A group hug between jew-bashers. Now all we need is Jason to round out the threesome.

Nate
01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Most of the Jews I know are against illegal immigration.

Most Jews I know are against European Holocaust denial laws.

Many Jews I know are the products of interfaith marriages.

Most Jews I know are not against "White pride" in that they believe in free speech.

I know far more Jews than you do.

By they way, your last point is pretty weak - "Jewish Pride" isn't exactly a common catch phrase, whereas "White pride" is.

Hugh Lincoln
01-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Most of the Jews I know are against illegal immigration.

Most Jews I know are against European Holocaust denial laws.

Many Jews I know are the products of interfaith marriages.

Most Jews I know are not against "White pride" in that they believe in free speech.

Name these Jews.