PDA

View Full Version : China getting ready to....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 09:53 AM
http://freebeacon.com/chinese-general-prepare-for-combat/

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat
Top Chinese general in unusual move tells troops to ready for combat with Japan

BY: Bill Gertz
September 18, 2012 5:00 am
China’s most powerful military leader, in an unusual public statement, last week ordered military forces to prepare for combat, as Chinese warships deployed to waters near disputed islands and anti-Japan protests throughout the country turned violent.

Protests against the Japanese government’s purchase of three privately held islands in the Senkakus chain led to mass street protests, the burning of Japanese flags, and attacks on Japanese businesses and cars in several cities. Some carried signs that read “Kill all Japanese,” and “Fight to the Death” over disputed islands. One sign urged China to threaten a nuclear strike against Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Told you people months ago and Ive been saying that this would happen many years ago but naysayers declared it rubbish. China is getting ready to make major moves because we are weak and we have obama as CIC.
Japan is weakened due to disaster but still wil not be a pushover if it come to war with China. Right now I'd put my money on the Japs, because the Chinese are not great fighters, the Japs are,or were throughout history.--Tyr

gabosaurus
09-20-2012, 11:38 AM
China should take our lead from a decade ago and attack Thailand instead. :rolleyes:

Gaffer
09-20-2012, 12:48 PM
http://freebeacon.com/chinese-general-prepare-for-combat/

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat
Top Chinese general in unusual move tells troops to ready for combat with Japan

BY: Bill Gertz
September 18, 2012 5:00 am
China’s most powerful military leader, in an unusual public statement, last week ordered military forces to prepare for combat, as Chinese warships deployed to waters near disputed islands and anti-Japan protests throughout the country turned violent.

Protests against the Japanese government’s purchase of three privately held islands in the Senkakus chain led to mass street protests, the burning of Japanese flags, and attacks on Japanese businesses and cars in several cities. Some carried signs that read “Kill all Japanese,” and “Fight to the Death” over disputed islands. One sign urged China to threaten a nuclear strike against Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Told you people months ago and Ive been saying that this would happen many years ago but naysayers declared it rubbish. China is getting ready to make major moves because we are weak and we have obama as CIC.
Japan is weakened due to disaster but still wil not be a pushover if it come to war with China. Right now I'd put my money on the Japs, because the Chinese are not great fighters, the Japs are,or were throughout history.--Tyr

China's been looking for an excuse to flex their muscles and this is the start. They are going to need more oil and gas as time goes by and will look into expanding into Indonesia and southeast asia. Japan stands in the way of that with US backing.

Everyone is making their moves now while the US has a weak do nothing president. I expect we'll see more countries getting aggressive with their neighbors real soon.

jafar00
09-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Wow Tyr. Your enemies are mounting up there. Muslims and now the Chinese. That makes up about 1/2 the world against you.

Let's see if the US stands by it's Ally Japan as fervently as they do Israel.

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 05:57 PM

Wow Tyr. Your enemies are mounting up there. Muslims and now the Chinese. That makes up about 1/2 the world against you.

I've quoted Tyr's post. Can you tell me what in it tells you that he thinks they are an enemy of his? I think he was pointing out possible aggression by them, and that it might have something to do with the crappy President we have in office. But I see absolutely nothing to support your claims.

And we support Israel because they are surrounded by fanatics that would rather live like animals than human beings. If they didn't live amongst the religion of pea.... I mean such hostility, then I don't think the US would need to help them as much. We need to protect people more and more from people that are acting like savages and wanting to kill innocent people over petty things, because these people are still in the stone age and haven't a clue how to live like human beings. Sorry if the truth hurts.

LiberalNation
09-20-2012, 06:01 PM
china is our friend, our economies rely on each others.

Kathianne
09-20-2012, 06:02 PM

Ghost steel.

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 06:03 PM

I don't know about "friend", but you are correct about the economy. Hence my question of Jafar, who seems infatuated with Tyr's every post because he feels insulted about his Anti-Muslim attitude. But regardless of beliefs, there is still right and wrong, and the truth. I'll speak up when I see someone being falsely accused of something.

The fact that ANYONE in the entire world right now would even DREAM of defending the less than animal behavior by some, simply blows my mind. Defending murder because they believe the same religion as you is sickening and a perversion of the mind.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 06:36 PM

Not a problem in my world view. I never let mere numbers stop me back when I was about to kick somebody's ass.
Was always prepared to fight anybody that stepped in to stop me and many times I did just that.
Its called Honor and Courage, look it up sometime but you will not find a single damn thing about it in the Koran or any of the Hadiths

Dont judge my country by that ffing traitior in there now! His ass is gone after this coming election..I have no doubt about him siding with China against Japan because he is a damn traitor himself! If China hurries they can start this war before he is booted out..Japan will shock the hell out of them , warriors fighting communist clowns, should be interesting ,, huh?--Tyr

jimnyc
09-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Sadly, more people than some Muslims are ignorant about the true meanings of Honor and Courage. To many, honor is keeping secrets amongst friends and courage is flipping off a guy at a traffic light.

If Jafar must know:

Honor is defending the Flag of your nation, defending something that your fathers and grandfathers have fought to bring to this country. Honor is defending all people that are in need of help, granting freedoms to those that disagree with you and always being an honest gentlemen.

Courage is putting your life in the line for those you love so that they may live a better life than those before them. Courage is going to a foreign land to help people that can't even understand the language you speak. Courage is standing up for what you believe in, in a respectable but determined manner. Courage is also being humble in victory and temperament of your power. Courage is offering your blood for another.

Honor is not lack of insults and subjugation and demanding of how others live beneath you. Courage is not killing indiscriminately and blowing ones self up because you disagree with a movie. That is lack of honor and cowardly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Then there is this to consider...--Tyr

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/18/world/asia/u-s-and-japan-agree-on-missile-defense-system.html?_r=2partner=rss&emc=rss&

U.S. Accord With Japan Over Missile Defense Draws Criticism in ChinaBy THOM SHANKER and IAN JOHNSON
Published: September 17, 2012
BEIJING — Tensions between China and the United States and its Asian allies escalated on Monday as several well-connected Chinese experts immediately criticized an announcement earlier in the day that the United States and Japan had reached a major agreement to deploy a second advanced missile-defense radar on Japanese territory.

Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta with China’s defense minister, Liang Guanglie.
The new conflict, coming as China and Japan have been sparring over claims to disputed islands in the sea between them, emerged as Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta arrived in Beijing from Tokyo to meet this week with China’s leadership, including Xi Jinping, who is expected to become the nation’s next president.
Looks like China may be wanting USA to back down (HENCE THEIR SHOW OF FORCE)and not deploy that advanced missile -defense radar system in Japan.. , huh?-Tyr

gabosaurus
09-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Tyr, what would you know about honor and courage? You possess neither.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Tyr, what would you know about honor and courage? You possess neither.

In order to make that judgement you'd have to know me and understand what honor and courage are, you don't.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/NI19Ad02.html

Diaoyu Islands is quite understandable. The Chinese believe the islands belong to China since "ancient times" and regard Tokyo's unilateral move to change the status quo of the islands in the East China Sea as a provocation and also a fresh reminder of their collective memory of humiliations and misery inflicted by previous Japanese aggression.

To a certain extent, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may not be unhappy to see the rise of patriotic sentiments. In past decades, the Party has devoted great efforts to introduce patriotism to Chinese youths in the hope of filling the "ideological vacuum" orthodox Marxist believe was abandoned to pave the way for economic reform and opening up advocated three decades ago by Deng Xiaoping.

In practice, anti-Japanese protests could help divert the attention of Chinese people from worrying about the slowdown of economic development and other domestic problems. They could also lend support to Beijing for taking a tougher stance in territorial disputes with Japan and other neighboring countries. Of course, all this would work provided that street protests inspired by growing patriotism remain rational, peaceful and law-biding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link has a long commentary on the nature of this dispute. Good information and a good look at how China currently thinks aggressively and is acting in that manner. This new policy of exspanding aggression by China will have a huge impact on us. Especially if a shooting war developes with Japan .China seeks to capitalise on obama's weakness and tendency to bow down to our enemies .-Tyr