PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wonder why Toby Keith hasn't been targeted by the Jihadists?

tailfins
09-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Anyone remember this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BttTesmLglc

gabosaurus
09-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Like most normal Americans, Islamic militants are unable to make themselves listen to Toby Keith. :rolleyes:

jafar00
09-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm sure the Taliban have plans to behead him or something if he goes to afghanistan. Who knows.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Anyone remember this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BttTesmLglc

Toby Keith has 'em pegged alright. Great song..-Tyr

tailfins
09-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Like most normal Americans, Islamic militants are unable to make themselves listen to Toby Keith. :rolleyes:

It just shows how closed minded you are. Music is a window to the various demographics in our society. I listen to everything from Toby Keith, Pitbull, Riahanna, Latin Country (Brazil & Mexico mostly), The Louvin Brothers, The Shangri-Las and other stuff from the 1950s/60s, etc.

Being one of the "smarter" members of this forum, you should have no trouble understanding the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVTyvwSO2dQ

aboutime
09-21-2012, 02:43 PM

Thanks for telling us gabby. Who do you follow more. Militants, or Toby?

jimnyc
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
A lot has to do with the fact that some of these men are in America. Many Muslims here are peaceful, and the others are cowards without their rioting brethren from around the world to support them in jihad.

Like I always said, jihad and blowing yourself up with innocent people is not bravery, it's sick and cowardly, and only one religion I know of practices it in the modern age.

gabosaurus
09-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks for telling us gabby. Who do you follow more. Militants, or Toby?

Hmmm, I read a lot more things about militants than I do about Toby Keith. Toby is preferable to Rascal Flatts, but not near as cute as Jason Aldean.
The Islamic Militants haven't released a album lately. And haven't had a hit single since "Death to George Bush!" several years ago. :rolleyes:

jafar00
09-21-2012, 07:03 PM
A lot has to do with the fact that some of these men are in America. Many Muslims here are peaceful, and the others are cowards without their rioting brethren from around the world to support them in jihad.

Like I always said, jihad and blowing yourself up with innocent people is not bravery, it's sick and cowardly, and only one religion I know of practices it in the modern age.

And of course, the first recorded suicide attack was a few years ago when apparently a bloke called Solomon made a temple collapse on himself and the Palestinian worshipers inside it. Suicide attacks were use again and again by people of many faiths and by atheists alike. The assassination of Tsar Alexander the 2nd, the suicide bomb by a Christian that brought down a french ship during the Suez Canal crisis in 1956, by the Khmer Rouge, Viet Minh fighters against the french occupiers, the IRA and by Hezbullah, Japanese Kamikaze pilots and others. The use of suicide attacks is not just a Muslim thing. It is a political tool.

Actually Islam condemns both suicide and killing innocent people no matter how you do it. Yes, it is sick and cowardly by political movements since the dawn of time have used suicide squads in desperation.

jimnyc
09-21-2012, 08:46 PM
And of course, the first recorded suicide attack was a few years ago when apparently a bloke called Solomon made a temple collapse on himself and the Palestinian worshipers inside it. Suicide attacks were use again and again by people of many faiths and by atheists alike. The assassination of Tsar Alexander the 2nd, the suicide bomb by a Christian that brought down a french ship during the Suez Canal crisis in 1956, by the Khmer Rouge, Viet Minh fighters against the french occupiers, the IRA and by Hezbullah, Japanese Kamikaze pilots and others. The use of suicide attacks is not just a Muslim thing. It is a political tool.

Actually Islam condemns both suicide and killing innocent people no matter how you do it. Yes, it is sick and cowardly by political movements since the dawn of time have used suicide squads in desperation.

C'mon man, the repetitive use of things from non-modern times to make an equalizer are laughable at best. No one is claiming Christianity is perfect. All I'm saying, is that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the suicide attacks and other disgusting atrocities happening around the world, in the name of religion, are from Islam. That's TODAY, Jafar. I'm not claiming no other group has ever used the tactic. I'm not proclaiming Christians have never performed evil deeds. I'm simply saying that TODAY, some people have come out of the dark ages and become civilized, stopped acting like animals, and learned to leave peacefully with their fellow man. Some still live in huts and dirt, live in squalor and crap, and for whatever reason they are the same people killing in the name of their religion. I find it ironic that the same people who can't civilize their nations are the same ones blowing themselves up and using Allah as an excuse. Don't ask me the relation - maybe refusing to come into the modern world also stunts the growth of the nation as well? Dunno. Either way, I live in the greatest nation in the world with with the most freedoms in the world and we have the best of the best in the world here. Oh, and did I mention there are cafes all over the place where you have a pretty much zero chance or being blown up at? That's awesome to live in a country like that! If I go to most Islamic countries, sit at a cafe, accidentally speak my mind and offend someone and everyone better run before the area goes up *BOOM*. No thanks, I'll stay here, in America, the greatest place on Earth, arrogant and damn proud of it, but also not a savage.

gabosaurus
09-21-2012, 11:54 PM
There are cafes all over the Muslim world where you can go without being blown up. There are also cafes all over the U.S. where someone can walk in and shoot you.

SassyLady
09-22-2012, 12:51 AM
There are cafes all over the Muslim world where you can go without being blown up. There are also cafes all over the U.S. where someone can walk in and shoot you.

TOOOOOOO EASY THIS ONE .........

There are cafes all over the U.S. where you can go without being blown up or shot.

There are also cafes all over the Muslim world where someone can walk in and shoot you and/or blow you up.

jimnyc
09-22-2012, 06:28 AM

Agreed. Only difference is, the percentage is probably about 10x more likely to happen in an Islamic country. Not claiming America is perfect, Gabs, or Christianity, just claiming that the evil sure is one sided lately.

red states rule
09-22-2012, 06:32 AM
TOOOOOOO EASY THIS ONE .........

There are cafes all over the U.S. where you can go without being blown up or shot.

There are also cafes all over the Muslim world where someone can walk in and shoot you and/or blow you up.

See what happens to you if you walk into a cafe in the Muslim world with the Holy Bible in your hand

or if you are wearing a Jesus Saves T-shirt