PDA

View Full Version : Israel Has Gone To The UN

Kathianne
09-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Demanding lands back.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/09/21/turnabout-fair-play-israel-demands-restitution-of-jewish-land-confiscated-by-arabs/

Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs
Posted By Roger L Simon On September 21, 2012 @ 5:48 pm In Politics |

In a startling and revelatory initiative at the United Nations, Deputy Israeli FM Danny Ayalon (interviewed by PJTV in 2011 here (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk0x0j_israeli-deputy-foreign-minister-danny-ayalon-discusses-israel-in-the-new-middle-east_news)) has asked for the restitution of Jewish land confiscated by Arabs. It is five times the state of Israel.

Israel has launched a new and controversial diplomatic initiative aimed at placing the plight of Jews in Arab countries on an equal footing with that of Palestinian refugees, insisting that the resolution of both problems is a prerequisite to Middle East peace.
Speaking at special conference convened on Friday at UN headquarters in New York, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said “We will not arrive at peace without solving the refugee problem – but that includes the Jewish refugees. Justice does not lie on just one side and equal measures must be applied to both.”

The first-of-its-kind conference, which was convened over the objections of Arab representatives to the UN, attracted several hundred participants, including Israeli diplomats, senior Jewish organizational leaders, New York State and city politicians and a modest number of other countries’ ambassadors to the UN (8) as well as lower ranking representatives (17). The conference heard Israeli and Jewish officials – as well as eyewitness accounts by Jews whose families had been persecuted and expelled from Arab countries.

Delivering an impassioned speech, Israeli Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor lambasted Arab leaders who “launched a war of terror, incitement, and expulsion to decimate and destroy their Jewish communities. Their effort was systematic. It was deliberate. It was planned.”

Prosor cited Arab statements inciting to violence as well as official decrees depriving them of their rights. He said that “billions of dollars of their property and assets were seized” and that “the total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles. That is five times the size of Israel.”

Ha’aretz (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-s-deputy-fm-ayalon-there-will-be-no-peace-without-a-just-resolution-of-jewish-refugee-problem.premium-1.466156) has the rest – and it’s interesting. So far, no response from our State Department. But you knew that.

gabosaurus
09-21-2012, 11:49 PM
PJ Media is a media company and operator of an eponymous conservative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_in_the_United_States) opinion and commentary website. The organization was formerly known as 'Pajamas Media'..

SassyLady
09-22-2012, 12:33 AM

Sooooo, Gabby, did they (pj) lie about the Israeli request?

jafar00
09-22-2012, 04:58 PM
I thought this was the Onion. I can't help thinking that if they had just stayed where they were in Europe and all over the Middle East all those years ago, we wouldn't be where we are today with the violence and terrorism of the Zionists making lives miserable.

jimnyc
09-22-2012, 05:52 PM
I thought this was the Onion. I can't help thinking that if they had just stayed where they were in Europe and all over the Middle East all those years ago, we wouldn't be where we are today with the violence and terrorism of the Zionists making lives miserable.

Holy crap, a Muslim accusing Israel of being terrorists, as ANIMALS run around the world as we speak killing innocent people for absolutely no reason whatsoever. TWENTY THOUSAND TERROR ATTACKS IN TEN YEARS BY ANIMALS IN ISLAM - how many Israeli's are running around in endless countries, acting like animals and blowing up innocents, Jafar?

I can't help but think if people kept their filthy animals on leashes, they wouldn't have an opportunity to run around shitting on their own property and others property.

I'm all for peaceful Muslims, but it seems as if even they are under the spell of the violence and mayhem being committed by their brethren and are seeing it as an appropriate way of life. And then have the outright audacity to point fingers at others, when they committed enough terror attacks alone in 10 years, which would be more than every country added up since the history of time. War is hell, but only cowardly animals are out there committing terror attacks and yelling ALLAH AKBAR just prior.

And Israel is the aggressor? Holy shit, I really do need a break from this downright ignorance, denials and defense of savages and pigs.

jafar00
09-23-2012, 07:28 AM
Holy crap, a Muslim accusing Israel of being terrorists, as ANIMALS run around the world as we speak killing innocent people for absolutely no reason whatsoever. TWENTY THOUSAND TERROR ATTACKS IN TEN YEARS BY ANIMALS IN ISLAM - how many Israeli's are running around in endless countries, acting like animals and blowing up innocents, Jafar?

I can't help but think if people kept their filthy animals on leashes, they wouldn't have an opportunity to run around shitting on their own property and others property.

I'm all for peaceful Muslims, but it seems as if even they are under the spell of the violence and mayhem being committed by their brethren and are seeing it as an appropriate way of life. And then have the outright audacity to point fingers at others, when they committed enough terror attacks alone in 10 years, which would be more than every country added up since the history of time. War is hell, but only cowardly animals are out there committing terror attacks and yelling ALLAH AKBAR just prior.

And Israel is the aggressor? Holy shit, I really do need a break from this downright ignorance, denials and defense of savages and pigs.

There you go with the dehumanisation again. Which way to the gas chamber heir kommandant?

Nukeman
09-23-2012, 08:20 AM
There you go with the dehumanisation again. Which way to the gas chamber heir kommandant?

Why you guys looking to throw some Jews in there????????????????

Gaffer
09-23-2012, 09:40 AM
There were already many Jews living in Israel even before WW2. European Jews joined them and the country was formed. The arabs attacked. The arabs also kicked out all the Jews in their countries and those refugees fled to Israel. It was the only place they could go. 150,000 of them. They came from iraq, jordon, egypt, syria, lebanon and the other arab states. Hardly European.

red states rule
09-23-2012, 09:48 AM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/imaoun500.gif

Voted4Reagan
09-23-2012, 09:56 AM

How about you admit to the world the truth...

That during the Rise of the Third Reich in the 1930's, The Nazis made overtures in the Middle East with almost all Arab Nations to help them Solve "THE JEWISH QUESTION".

In that time period, The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin el-Husseini ACTIVELY RECRUITED SS-Divisions to help eradicate the Jews!!

Earning him the Moniker of... "THE FUEHRERS MUFTI"

http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/medigest/may00/arabnazi.html

(A snippet from the Site....See Below)

He personally lobbied the Führer against the plan to let Jews leave Hungary, fearing they would immigrate to Palestine. He also strongly intervened when Adolf Eichman tried to cut a deal with the British government to exchange German POWs for 5000 Jewish children who also could have fled to Palestine. The Mufti's protests with the SS were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in Poland instead. One German officer noted in his journals that the Mufti would liked to have seen the Jews "preferably all killed." On a visit to Auschwitz, he reportedly admonished the guards running the gas chambers to work more diligently. Throughout the war, he appeared regularly on German radio broadcasts to the Middle East, preaching his pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic message to the Arab masses back home.

(END SNIPPET)

So dont ever compare JEWS TO NAZIS anymore Jafar...

You and your Arab Brethren actively collaborated with the Final Solution of the Third Reich...

And you encouraged it...

Voted4Reagan
09-23-2012, 12:49 PM
I love how JAFAR and ABSO never respond when confronted with Facts....

jafar00
09-23-2012, 05:20 PM

The only fact here is that in a bizarre twist, the Israelis went to complain about their stolen land when they are the ones doing the stealing. It's like you going into the street, punching someone in the face then screaming "Help, he punched me!".

Voted4Reagan
09-24-2012, 05:59 PM
The only fact here is that in a bizarre twist, the Israelis went to complain about their stolen land when they are the ones doing the stealing. It's like you going into the street, punching someone in the face then screaming "Help, he punched me!".

Arabs/Muslims supported the Third Reich and helped in THE FINAL SOLUTION...

Do you deny it? Are you going to say none of it happened??

Heck.... nothings really changed has it? You killed Jews as a bunch of Lapdogs for the Third Reich and now you just keep going...

Basically...YOU STILL ARE THE NAZI PARTY... you filled their ranks and Divisions..

5000 Jewish kids sent to Auschwitz by the Grand Muftis Orders...

DO YOU DENY IT?

Little-Acorn
09-24-2012, 06:15 PM
(oops, duplicate post)

Little-Acorn
09-24-2012, 06:20 PM
how about you admit to the world the truth...

That during the rise of the third reich in the 1930's, the nazis made overtures in the middle east with almost all arab nations to help them solve "the jewish question".

In that time period, the grand mufti of jerusalem haj amin el-husseini actively recruited ss-divisions to help eradicate the jews!!

Earning him the moniker of... "the fuehrers mufti"

http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/medigest/may00/arabnazi.html

(a snippet from the site....see below)

he personally lobbied the führer against the plan to let jews leave hungary, fearing they would immigrate to palestine. He also strongly intervened when adolf eichman tried to cut a deal with the british government to exchange german pows for 5000 jewish children who also could have fled to palestine. The mufti's protests with the ss were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in poland instead. One german officer noted in his journals that the mufti would liked to have seen the jews "preferably all killed." on a visit to auschwitz, he reportedly admonished the guards running the gas chambers to work more diligently. Throughout the war, he appeared regularly on german radio broadcasts to the middle east, preaching his pro-nazi, anti-semitic message to the arab masses back home.

(end snippet)

so dont ever compare jews to nazis anymore jafar...

You and your arab brethren actively collaborated with the final solution of the third reich...

And you encouraged it...

-------------------->pwned.

Little-Acorn
09-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Turnabout Fair Play: Israel Demands Restitution of Jewish Land Confiscated by Arabs
Posted By Roger L Simon On September 21, 2012 @ 5:48 pm In Politics |

In a startling and revelatory initiative at the United Nations, Deputy Israeli FM Danny Ayalon (interviewed by PJTV in 2011 here) has asked for the restitution of Jewish land confiscated by Arabs. It is five times the state of Israel.

Israel has launched a new and controversial diplomatic initiative aimed at placing the plight of Jews in Arab countries on an equal footing with that of Palestinian refugees, insisting that the resolution of both problems is a prerequisite to Middle East peace.
Speaking at special conference convened on Friday at UN headquarters in New York, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said “We will not arrive at peace without solving the refugee problem – but that includes the Jewish refugees. Justice does not lie on just one side and equal measures must be applied to both.”

The first-of-its-kind conference, which was convened over the objections of Arab representatives to the UN, attracted several hundred participants, including Israeli diplomats, senior Jewish organizational leaders, New York State and city politicians and a modest number of other countries’ ambassadors to the UN (8) as well as lower ranking representatives (17). The conference heard Israeli and Jewish officials – as well as eyewitness accounts by Jews whose families had been persecuted and expelled from Arab countries.

Delivering an impassioned speech, Israeli Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor lambasted Arab leaders who “launched a war of terror, incitement, and expulsion to decimate and destroy their Jewish communities. Their effort was systematic. It was deliberate. It was planned.”

Prosor cited Arab statements inciting to violence as well as official decrees depriving them of their rights. He said that “billions of dollars of their property and assets were seized” and that “the total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles. That is five times the size of Israel.”
Ha’aretz has the rest – and it’s interesting. So far, no response from our State Department. But you knew that.
Wow. I knew the Israelis had balls. But I didn't know they were THAT big. Kudoes!

Unfortunately, they are trying to out-Arab the Arabs here. When it comes to crying, whining, and making impossible demands, NOBODY can out-do the Arabs - that technique was, after all, invented in the middle East, and long before even Israel existed thousands of years ago, and they have been refining and perfecting it for millenia. Literally since Time Immemorial.

Still, it should be entertaining. I hope this is a well-thought-out campaign on the part of the Israeli leaders and diplomats, and not just some off-the-cuff remark made by somebody during a speech. They could carry it a long way.

Ultimately, of course, the conclusion will be that Israel has no more right (any more) to the land its people were kicked out of long ago, than the various Arabs have to the lands they lost in battle.

And that's maybe the exact conclusion the Israelis want everybody to arrive at... for BOTH sides.

Kathianne
09-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow. I knew the Israelis had balls. But I didn't know they were THAT big. Kudoes!

Unfortunately, they are trying to out-Arab the Arabs here. When it comes to crying, whining, and making impossible demands, NOBODY can out-do the Arabs - that technique was, after all, invented in the middle East, and long before even Israel existed thousands of years ago, and they have been refining and perfecting it for millenia. Literally since Time Immemorial.

Still, it should be entertaining. I hope this is a well-thought-out campaign on the part of the Israeli leaders and diplomats, and not just some off-the-cuff remark made by somebody during a speech. They could carry it a long way.

Ultimately, of course, the conclusion will be that Israel has no more right (any more) to the land its people were kicked out of long ago, than the various Arabs have to the lands they lost in battle.

And that's maybe the exact conclusion the Israelis want everybody to arrive at... for BOTH sides.

Good post, shocked that you didn't use it for an original post.

jimnyc
09-24-2012, 06:28 PM

YEs, I dehumanize murderers and abusers. Would you prefer I hold them up on a pedestal like fellow Muslims do? Sorry, ain't going to happen. If they murder in the name of their religion, they ARE animals and ARE less than human. Why do you have such a problem with people condemning violence and murderers? Or is it one of these times AGAIN where you fail to comprehend what I wrote. Reread it again, my dehumanization is against the filth in YOUR religion that are perverting it and using it as a tool to kill and maim. Seriously, Jafar, tell me how I am supposed to discuss these filth? Should I praise them? Maybe invite them to the USA for a sit down? Compare them to great warriors of past?

OF COURSE I dehumanize them - they are animals, they act like animals, they preach like animals and they run around and kill and riot like rabid animals. And you want me to treat them like civilized people? You're insane if that's the case.

Voted4Reagan
09-24-2012, 06:30 PM
YEs, I dehumanize murderers and abusers. Would you prefer I hold them up on a pedestal like fellow Muslims do? Sorry, ain't going to happen. If they murder in the name of their religion, they ARE animals and ARE less than human. Why do you have such a problem with people condemning violence and murderers? Or is it one of these times AGAIN where you fail to comprehend what I wrote. Reread it again, my dehumanization is against the filth in YOUR religion that are perverting it and using it as a tool to kill and maim. Seriously, Jafar, tell me how I am supposed to discuss these filth? Should I praise them? Maybe invite them to the USA for a sit down? Compare them to great warriors of past?

OF COURSE I dehumanize them - they are animals, they act like animals, they preach like animals and they run around and kill and riot like rabid animals. And you want me to treat them like civilized people? You're insane if that's the case.

he's in Denial.... and not the River in Egypt....

And as to his asking which way to the GAS CHAMBERS.... He should know... His people know the Final solution better then anyone alive... They helped write it with HITLER!

jimnyc
09-24-2012, 06:31 PM

That's because the facts concerning abuse, terrorism and the perversion of their religion is SO far out of hand that it's downright embarrassing. Not responding I can almost deal with, but to defend these scum in the streets committing violent acts or murder as "humans" or people "peacefully protesting" is an insult to my intelligence and not to mention an insult to their own. Jafar and Abso both come off as fairly smart to me, but it must be a facade if they truly think 1% of what the Muslim world is doing right now, violent wise, in the name of religion, is even remotely justified.

jimnyc
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Arabs/Muslims supported the Third Reich and helped in THE FINAL SOLUTION...

Do you deny it? Are you going to say none of it happened??

Heck.... nothings really changed has it? You killed Jews as a bunch of Lapdogs for the Third Reich and now you just keep going...

Basically...YOU STILL ARE THE NAZI PARTY... you filled their ranks and Divisions..

5000 Jewish kids sent to Auschwitz by the Grand Muftis Orders...

DO YOU DENY IT?

I find it VERY interesting that this was ignored. We know it to be historical fact, but all it does is prove that animals existed back then too. Replying to this question would be admitting that their are many animals within Islam, and now they simply do their killing in the streets, cafes or cut the heads off of their enemies. Admitting the TRUTH and FACTS is admitting some fault in the religion and the Muslim community. But we ALL know that if someone does anything wrong in the Muslim community, OF COURSE they aren't "true Muslims", Jafar and his brethren cast them aside and therefore 100% of Muslims are the "religion of peace".

Makes me want to vomit. At least admit fault and failures. I know it happens in Christianity, and it happened in my religion a lot more in the past. We fought to be better people, admitted sins, and became much more civilized. Other people around the world simply stay the same. That's why the shitty villages and all are the same from back then too. They simply can't civilize themselves with the amount of terrorists and animals roaming around the millions of peaceful people - and why - because the peaceful very rarely stand up to fight back the animal faction and ALLOW them to continue perverting the religion.

Voted4Reagan
09-24-2012, 06:43 PM
That's because the facts concerning abuse, terrorism and the perversion of their religion is SO far out of hand that it's downright embarrassing. Not responding I can almost deal with, but to defend these scum in the streets committing violent acts or murder as "humans" or people "peacefully protesting" is an insult to my intelligence and not to mention an insult to their own. Jafar and Abso both come off as fairly smart to me, but it must be a facade if they truly think 1% of what the Muslim world is doing right now, violent wise, in the name of religion, is even remotely justified.

You do know that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Hajj Amin al Husseini was the UNCLE of PLO LEADER YASER ARAFAT...

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/bosnia.html

This is something the Media hid for many years and still refuses to discuss... The PLO and NAZIS were directly Connected.

And remain so to this day....

Kathianne
09-24-2012, 07:03 PM
The Mideast is likely the meanest playground world wide. All sorts of alliances, some above board, many below. All willing to kill, for no substantive reasons. But kill they will. Wrong religion? Wrong place in time? Yep, dead.

Are Jews ready to sit down and confront the issues? Nope, not until Hamas let majority is willing to do the same.

Little-Acorn
09-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Are Jews ready to sit down and confront the issues? Nope, not until Hamas let majority is willing to honestly do the same.

Fixed it for you, Kathianne. :D

You left out the most important thing... and the one that Hamas and the other Jew-haters will never employ.

Kathianne
09-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Fixed it for you, Kathianne. :D

You left out the most important thing... and the one that Hamas and the other Jew-haters will never employ.

I appreciate that you made your change clear, I'd further appreciate that you leave my posts stand or fall on their own merit.