PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeeerrrrre's AJ

WiccanLiberal
09-22-2012, 10:07 AM
AJ came home yesterday afternoon. The older cats are still hissing at him periodically. He has acquired a 35 lb canine bodyguard. The dog loves him and has sniffed him, licked him and chased off the older cats when they start shit. I have a little video I just took. Forgive the background noise from the TV.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XH1yW6UhRu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
09-22-2012, 12:16 PM
OMG, I want him, he's beautiful!

WiccanLiberal
09-22-2012, 12:39 PM
When V4R went to the rescue yesterday to pick him up, everyone there looking at the kitties were very unhappy. They all seemed to want that little guy. He is majorly fierce with his pink fuzzy mouse and devoured a piece of roast beef from a sandwich V4R made just a little bit ago. Right now he is sleeping in the dog kennel on a sheepskin rug while I do chores.

Abbey Marie
09-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Adorbs!

WiccanLiberal
10-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Just a line to let all know he is healthy, happy and as bouncily insane as any kitten ever. I will try to post some more pics next week. I will be off work after my surgery and have time for all sorts of silliness

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
AJ came home yesterday afternoon. The older cats are still hissing at him periodically. He has acquired a 35 lb canine bodyguard. The dog loves him and has sniffed him, licked him and chased off the older cats when they start shit. I have a little video I just took. Forgive the background noise from the TV.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XH1yW6UhRu4" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Thats one cute cat.. --Tyr

mundame
10-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Just a line to let all know he is healthy, happy and as bouncily insane as any kitten ever. I will try to post some more pics next week. I will be off work after my surgery and have time for all sorts of silliness

I thought of you --- a friend of mine at wool-spinning has totally ruined both wrists from gross overwork (painting and decorating business) and has had surgery for carpal tunnel. She says she IS very sore on the one done............................but given that she painted for 8 hours straight I don't know why she wouldn't be sore even before surgery! Her doctor said she can't do it harm, it will just take longer to heal if she carries on like that. BUT --- no tingling, no pain at night, no numbness, already. She is eager for the second one to be done.