PDA

View Full Version : Obama supporters

Trigg
09-22-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ

Now I'm sure people could find republican supporters just as dumb, but this just highlights that people aren't paying attention and are voting for the party or the RACE of the person.

aboutime
09-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Now....everyone knows what a REAL Obama supporter looks like....refresh your memory here...3949

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2012, 04:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ

Now I'm sure people could find republican supporters just as dumb, but this just highlights that people aren't paying attention and are voting for the party or the RACE of the person.

Thank you, now we see why and how obama won against McCain. This is about how a large portion of his supporters think. No knowledge just vote the black guy..-Tyr

aboutime
09-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Thank you, now we see why and how obama won against McCain. This is about how a large portion of his supporters think. No knowledge just vote the black guy..-Tyr

Tyr. Most all of us know that to be factual, and true. Despite all of the denials we've been hearing for so long.
After one listens to those so-called Obama supporters in the video. It nearly perfectly describes what I have been saying about those who voted for him, without actually knowing WHO he was, nor what his policies actually were. As representative of how terribly un-educated, or fully convinced the uninformed are. Based on their needs to always accept anyone who speaks, or sounds more intelligent than they actually are.

Without including the one...underlying, obvious THIRD RAIL in Obama politics...which most Americans who can think know, and recognize as nothing more than VOTING for the Color of Obama's skin.

Of course. My saying that will bring out the denial, and racist bunch as expected. Not to mention the name calling, accusations and one last declaration that....because I dared to state the truth in talking about Obama. I will once again be labeled as a Racist.
So..there will be no reason for any of them to continue. Even if they QUIETLY, and SECRETLY know....I am telling the truth.

gabosaurus
09-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Howard Stern as the voice of reason? :laugh2:

Trigg
09-22-2012, 08:01 PM

personally there should be a test before people should be allowed to vote.

most don't know what the candidates stand for, and only vote based on what party is running.

gabosaurus
09-22-2012, 11:05 PM
personally there should be a test before people should be allowed to vote.

most don't know what the candidates stand for, and only vote based on what party is running.

But then you wouldn't have any Republican voters. :slap:

red states rule
09-23-2012, 03:20 AM
For a good laugh, ask an Obama supporter why they support Obama

http://youtu.be/FtUzUrSFkLU

Trigg
09-23-2012, 02:12 PM

haha

aboutime
09-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Gabby, and friends. If Tomorrow. I came here and told you, and others how much I love, and admire Obama.

What words, or names would you as a liberal, call me?

aboutime
09-23-2012, 04:05 PM

Wouldn't be any NEED for Republican voters gabby. Since there would be NO Liberal, Democrat voters eligible to vote. Elections would be a shoe-in.

gabosaurus
09-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Gabby, and friends. If Tomorrow. I came here and told you, and others how much I love, and admire Obama.

What words, or names would you as a liberal, call me?

Liar. :cool:

SassyLady
09-23-2012, 11:24 PM

You didn't even listen to the tape....it's not about what HS has to say ... it's about people being interviewed and asked things like:

Do you approve of Paul Ryan as Obama's VP choice? Yes. Why? Cause he's got all those stats ... he's on top of the stats. Do you think Obama will catch Osama the next time around? Yeah, yeah ... he needs another chance to kill Osama. How many points do you think McCain will get this time around? 40.

The whole point was to show how most of the voters don't even know what the hell they are voting for ..... they just vote party, party, party!

aboutime
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Liar. :cool:

Now you have repeated what I would say about most of you, and Obama.

At least I am honest. Would you call me a liar again for that?

Of course you would. All of you have consistently been conditioned, and nearly brainwashed into believing the lies Obama, and the Democrats use...so often. YOU are convinced. The lies are facts.

And when someone confronts you with anything else. Your typical, expected reaction is to call anyone who tells you...what we know to be the truth....a Liar.

That's what Obama-itis does to the liberally, under-educated mind.

glockmail
09-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Gabs has been pwned in this thread. Worse than usual.

aboutime
09-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Gabs has been pwned in this thread. Worse than usual.

Speaking of Gabs.....this is just in line to look at....FOR THE FIRST TIME.....

http://youtu.be/SeJbOU4nmHQ

Let us all join hands with the man speaking on the video and Gabby....hoping BIN LADEN finally meets Seal Team 666.

SassyLady
09-25-2012, 02:58 AM
I have listened to this video several times ... the first time I was appalled, mainly because I can't believe I listened to HS, but more realistically appalled by the ignorance of these people who are "definitely" voting for Obama.

The second time I listened I was mildly amused.

The third time I listened I was giggling and laughing like the others in the control booth with HS.

The last time I listened, I was scared .... because I know, without a doubt, about 90% of the people voting for Obama are just like the people on this video.

:panicsmiley: