PDA

View Full Version : U.S. bars 20 Iranians officials from UN Assembly!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2012, 08:41 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49133902

updated 2 hours 42 minutes ago 2012-09-23T00:51:04
Print Font: +-DUBAI — The United States has denied visas to about 20 Iranian government officials hoping to attend next week's United Nations General Assembly, including two ministers, Iran's Fars news agency reported on Saturday. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a regular at the assembly since he took office in 2005, will give his final speech there on Wednesday after addressing a meeting on the "rule of law" on Monday.

Abedin Taherkenareh / EPA
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is shown speaking at the parliament in Tehran in March. But of the 160-or-so visas requested by the Iranian delegation two months ago, about 20 were turned down, Fars said.

It gave no reason, but many Iranian officials are subject to travel bans under sanctions related to Iran's nuclear program. In Washington, the U.S. State Department had no immediate comment on the matter.
Fars did not name the two ministers who were denied visas and said Ahmadinejad would be accompanied by his chief of staff Esfandiar Rahim Mashaie and Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likely those banned had tailored made suicide vests and our government found out about it..-:laugh:
Should ban them all IMHO..-Tyr

jafar00
09-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Likely those banned had tailored made suicide vests and our government found out about it..-:laugh:
Should ban them all IMHO..-Tyr

I have no love for the Iranians but at least I'm not a bigot.

red states rule
09-23-2012, 08:27 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12432.jpg

Nukeman
09-23-2012, 08:29 AM
I have no love for the Iranians but at least I'm not a bigot.Usually when the US bars "diplomats" in a group it is due to the FACT that they are NOT diplomats but spies and military personnel with NO reason for being here... I think if all these countries want to bring their spies move the UN to some where more accepting of them and get the hell out of the US.. I am sick of MY tax dollars going to support this corrupt organization plus all the money WE have to spend protecting these lunatics!!!!!!!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 08:42 AM
I have no love for the Iranians but at least I'm not a bigot.

Really? So you love infidels? Is that right? How about infidels that declare Allah is a false god , a demon used by Satan? Still love infidels?
How about when we say Mohammed was a child molestor and a barbaric little murdering savage?
Your declaration of not being a bigot is shallow. You have bigotry because your religion commands it.--Tyr