PDA

View Full Version : rosie cuts and runs

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 04:03 PM
The pig won't be on the view anymore. Hasselbeck wins.

rosie got her ass handed to her and couldn't handle it. :dance:

Doniston
05-25-2007, 04:07 PM

rosie got her ass handed to her and couldn't handle it. :dance: Is she really gone??? Good, I must have missed that, 'course that likely means we won't see as much of the Donald either--- again GOOD.

stephanie
05-25-2007, 04:11 PM
:banana: :bye1:

Not that I watched the View anyway...that show sucked...

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Is she really gone??? Good, I must have missed that, 'course that likely means we won't see as much of the Donald either--- again GOOD.

Yep was announced on the news today. They said after the blow up on set she went back to her dressing room and trashed it. One of her minions went around drawing mustaches on elisibeths pictures. I never watched the show either but maybe the pig won't be getting in the news anymore for a while. Hopefully trump won't either.

glockmail
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Yep was announced on the news today. They said after the blow up on set she went back to her dressing room and trashed it. One of her minions went around drawing mustaches on elisibeths pictures. I never watched the show either but maybe the pig won't be getting in the news anymore for a while. Hopefully trump won't either.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! Talk about going down in flames. For any liberal that watched that excange and claim that Rosie "won", they can now go back to thier cave and eat fresh crow.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

05-25-2007, 06:33 PM
she was leaving in two weeks anyway so it really doesnt matter.

Trigg
05-25-2007, 06:35 PM
:dance:

:clap:

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 06:56 PM

But it was nice seeing her get slammed, and shows her true colors in cutting and running before her contract was up. she's a true blue liberal.

stephanie
05-25-2007, 07:02 PM
But it was nice seeing her get slammed, and shows her true colors in cutting and running before her contract was up. she's a true blue liberal.

It's weird..but I do get a little satisfied feeling from that also...

The only thing missing watching that video, was seeing her head twirl around, and her spewing green stuff out of her pie hole....:coffee:

Yurt
05-25-2007, 07:55 PM

To cut and cheese liberals it will... It will show her true strength, she decided to "leave" rather than put up with lies.... Booofricken hooo, rosie...

:boohoo:

Abbey Marie
05-25-2007, 08:48 PM
To cut and cheese liberals it will... It will show her true strength, she decided to "leave" rather than put up with lies.... Booofricken hooo, rosie...

:boohoo:

Assuming it was Rosie's choice to leave. I doubt it was.

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 09:29 PM

Appearantly it wasn't. All the talk of a contract disagreement was a cover. Her ass was fired. The big blow up was just icing on the cake. It also appears she threw a major hissy fit in her dressing room trashing the place.

glockmail
05-25-2007, 09:31 PM
she was leaving in two weeks anyway so it really doesnt matter. Sure it does. She trashed her dressing room. That is something that only immature, whiny liberlas would do. She did a temper tantrum. Just like when Clinton's people trashed the White House when they left. Slipping quietly, respectfully into oblivion is not the same as going out with a bang and a cry. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Appearantly it wasn't. All the talk of a contract disagreement was a cover. Her ass was fired. The big blow up was just icing on the cake. It also appears she threw a major hissy fit in her dressing room trashing the place.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, someone come up with a video of that blessed event and get it out on U Tube. :lol:

Yurt
05-25-2007, 09:34 PM

Right. It wasn't. Her spittle lately proves it...

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 09:47 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, someone come up with a video of that blessed event and get it out on U Tube. :lol:

Somewhere there must have been a backstage camera. That video would be worth a fortune.

glockmail
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Somewhere there must have been a backstage camera. That video would be worth a fortune.
Oh Gawd even an audio would be priceless!

nevadamedic
05-25-2007, 09:56 PM

How do you know she wont be on the view again?

lily
05-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Sure it does. She trashed her dressing room. That is something that only immature, whiny liberlas would do. She did a temper tantrum.

So you keep saying......and sorry gaffer it oddly disturbs me that you know this.:laugh2:

Just like when Clinton's people trashed the White House when they left. Slipping quietly, respectfully into oblivion is not the same as going out with a bang and a cry. :laugh2:

Trash Rosie all you want, but the Clinton sotry isn't true.

http://www.penceland.com/NoVandals.html

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/0518-04.htm

loosecannon
05-25-2007, 10:16 PM
.[/I] That is something that only immature, whiny liberlas would do.

Fuck off n die Bush Cock gobbler extraordinaire, and wash that crusty semen stain off your chin.

Rosie represents libruls exactly the same way that gay male prostitute Jeff Guckert, Cheney's daughter and Mark Foley represent GOP conservatives.

Which makes all of ya'll conservatives, faggots, semi pedo's and prostitutes.

Be careful what you ask for party of queers!

Hobbit
05-25-2007, 10:17 PM
I will miss Rosie only slightly more than the tumor they cut out of my left cheek almost 9 years ago.

Hobbit
05-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Fuck off n die Bush Cock gobbler extraordinaire, and wash that crusty semen stain off your chin.

Rosie represents libruls exactly the same way that gay male prostitute Jeff Guckert, Cheney's daughter and Mark Foley represent GOP conservatives.

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/ALGORE_YELLING_HATE_jpg__SPEECH_ABOUT_GW_BUSH_5-26-2004.jpg

Foaming at the mouth much?

loosecannon
05-25-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/ALGORE_YELLING_HATE_jpg__SPEECH_ABOUT_GW_BUSH_5-26-2004.jpg

Foaming at the mouth much?

Not near as much as the crowd of flaming hypocrites that seizes this moment to equate libs with Rosie while ignoring the gay, pedo, prostituty skeletons that line the GOP closet.

Ya'll don't "get out" much. But you sure get your hands, souls and mouths dirty!!!!

glockmail
05-25-2007, 11:43 PM
So you keep saying......and sorry gaffer it oddly disturbs me that you know this.:laugh2:

Trash Rosie all you want, but the Clinton sotry isn't true.

http://www.penceland.com/NoVandals.html

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/0518-04.htm

Your first link also quoted the GSA. From your 2nd link.: "GSA didn't bother to nail down reports of pranks, which were more puckish than destructive.

Among those pranks was the apparent removal, by aides to former President Bill Clinton, of the "w" key from some computer keyboards and the placing of official-looking signs on doors, saying things like "Office of Strategery," after a popular "Saturday Night Live" spoof on Bush."

Destruction of computers and doors isn't infantile behavior?

glockmail
05-25-2007, 11:45 PM

Loose Cannon going down in flames just like Rosie!

lily
05-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Your first link also quoted the GSA. From your 2nd link.: "GSA didn't bother to nail down reports of pranks, which were more puckish than destructive.

Among those pranks was the apparent removal, by aides to former President Bill Clinton, of the "w" key from some computer keyboards and the placing of official-looking signs on doors, saying things like "Office of Strategery," after a popular "Saturday Night Live" spoof on Bush."

Destruction of computers and doors isn't infantile behavior?

Glock, taking a couple of Ws off of a keyboard and changing signs on the door are to be expected from a bunch of teenaged aides.......it's a far cry from the destruction you wanted me to believe.

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 12:17 AM
NEW YORK (AP) -- Rosie O'Donnell has fought her last fight at "The View."

ABC said Friday she won't be back on the show following her angry confrontation with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday.

O'Donnell asked for, and received, an early exit from her contract. She was due to leave "The View" in mid-June.

"Rosie contributed to one of our most exciting and successful years at 'The View,' " show creator Barbara Walters said. "I am most appreciative. Our close and affectionate relationship will not change."

In a statement, O'Donnell said she was grateful. "It's been an amazing year and I love all three women."

Presumably, that includes Hasselbeck. The two exchanged bitter words on Wednesday over O'Donnell's opposition to the war in Iraq. (Watch O'Donnell and Hasselbeck go at it )

They've frequently had snippy political exchanges during O'Donnell's year on the daytime chatfest, but never as long and loud as that one.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/25/tv.theview.odonnell.ap/index.html

Thank God. I guess Rosie is scared to go back since Elisabeth schooled her on Friday!!!!!!! :laugh2:

05-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Not near as much as the crowd of flaming hypocrites that seizes this moment to equate libs with Rosie while ignoring the gay, pedo, prostituty skeletons that line the GOP closet.

Ya'll don't "get out" much. But you sure get your hands, souls and mouths dirty!!!!

We condemn them. You on the other hand, don't.

You want to somehow claim Rosie isnt representative of average liberals when she spouts the same garbage you all do?

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 01:13 AM

You want to somehow claim Rosie isnt representative of average liberals when she spouts the same garbage you all do?

Whos them?

05-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Whos them?

bad republicans.

Bulldog
05-26-2007, 02:23 AM
:::NEWS FLASH:::

It would appear that a sharp-eyed youth caught her attempting to hide out in a forest in Alabama.

Your troubles with her are well and truly over. :)

Link: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3714

Bulldog.

glockmail
05-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Glock, taking a couple of Ws off of a keyboard and changing signs on the door are to be expected from a bunch of teenaged aides.......it's a far cry from the destruction you wanted me to believe. Honestly Lil I had remembered it as removal of the W's from all the keyboards, not some as the article states, and I never knew about the damage the doors. That certaintly meets the definition of "trashed" that I stated in this thread. If someone left a property of yours like that wouldn't you consider that "trashed"?

jimnyc
05-26-2007, 07:52 AM

WAY over the line. I assume this will be the last of your vulgar posts.

glockmail
05-26-2007, 08:07 AM
WAY over the line. I assume this will be the last of your vulgar posts. I have no problem with it Jimmy. It just shows how absent of rational thought loose is. He got pwned, so pulled a "Rosie" and showed us this infantile temper tantrum. :laugh2:

OCA
05-26-2007, 08:31 AM

Hack him/her.....go ahead Jimmy push the button. Your board will be the better for it.

loosecannon
05-26-2007, 09:00 AM

Loose Cannon going down in flames just like Rosie!

Screw you Glock. The premise is partisan hypocrisy.

loosecannon
05-26-2007, 09:03 AM

I found no GOPers condemning Foley. I saw lots arguing eternally that the pages were legal by the time he boinked them. Hypocrite.

Guckert is representative of the GOP. (your foolish standards at work)

OCA
05-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I found no GOPers condemning Foley. I saw lots arguing eternally that the pages were legal by the time he boinked them. Hypocrite.

Nah, actually he's not but Rosie is wholly represenative of the mainstream of the Dem party, its out there for all to see.

Rosie got owned.... the dumb fat dyke.

krisy
05-26-2007, 09:57 AM

THANK YOU jim. I was wondering if that crap was going to start again....it gets real old,and immature.

krisy
05-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Rosie has shown us what being a radical can do to someone. She was mad because she's a celeb and she didn't get what she wanted. She wanted Elizabeth to come to her defense and she didn't do what she was told. Rosie had a tantrum....

She can't stand for anyone to have an opinion other than hers. Childish,just childish. She's mad a fool of herself in front of the country once again.

Abbey Marie
05-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I think Rosie has mental issues, probably severe depression. With all her bitterness and anger she seems miserable. I probably would be too, if I thought the way she does.

Doniston
05-26-2007, 11:26 AM
:::NEWS FLASH:::

It would appear that a sharp-eyed youth caught her attempting to hide out in a forest in Alabama.

Your troubles with her are well and truly over. :)

Link: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3714

Bulldog.

That's Nasty------------ But funny.

Gunny
05-26-2007, 12:07 PM

You weren't here then. Foley's a scumbag and abused the power of his position. That his victims were underaged only makes him MORE of a scumbag.

Gunny
05-26-2007, 12:11 PM
I think Rosie has mental issues, probably severe depression. With all her bitterness and anger she seems miserable. I probably would be too, if I thought the way she does.

I think it's been quite obvious for YEARS that Rosie is one of those people that has so much self-loathing -- probably because she's been unhappy with her weight since time began -- she can't think straight. It was evident in her comedy before she became whatever it is she is supposed to be now.

Personally, I don't see why anyone would want to listen continually to such a negative person who obviously has no sort of objectivity to her thinking.

KarlMarx
05-26-2007, 01:10 PM

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

:dance::dance::dance:

05-26-2007, 01:43 PM

We've condemned him multiple times for what he is actually guilty of: Inappropriate emails. He hasnt even been accused of sex with any of the pages or anyone else. In other words, he didn't boink anyone.

Of course you want to pretend he did. Which is fine. You cant run on the merits of your own ideas. Marxism has no merits. So you have to make Republicans look worse than they are.

I see no point in condemning people for what they didnt do. Only for what they do. But then you dont condemn anyone. In fact, if i remember correctly you are explicitly defending a school teacher who did far worse than Foley with a younger person on the basis that the kid "consented." That is only one word to describe that:

Hypocrisy.

loosecannon
05-26-2007, 02:26 PM
He hasnt even been accused of sex with any of the pages or anyone else. In other words, he didn't boink anyone.

He did according to one of the pages testimony, after the page was 18.

You cant run on the merits of your own ideas. Marxism has no merits. So you have to make Republicans look worse than they are.

Bite me. If you can pretend that Rosie represents the left than your GOP is the party of Guckert. Deal with it.

Gaffer
05-26-2007, 04:57 PM
He did according to one of the pages testimony, after the page was 18.

Bite me. If you can pretend that Rosie represents the left than your GOP is the party of Guckert. Deal with it.

comrade, this is a rosie bashing thread, take your foley bashing over to that one.
We are calling rosie what she is. A left wing liberal nutcase, much like yourself.

loosecannon
05-26-2007, 06:16 PM
comrade, this is a rosie bashing thread, take your foley bashing over to that one.
We are calling rosie what she is. A left wing liberal nutcase, much like yourself.

Bash Rosie all you want Fuhrer. She might be a dem but she is no more representative of a Liberal than Jeff Guckert, Mark Foley and Cheney's gay daughter are the GOP/faux conservatives.

Gaffer
05-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Bash Rosie all you want Fuhrer. She might be a dem but she is no more representative of a Liberal than Jeff Guckert, Mark Foley and Cheney's gay daughter are the GOP/faux conservatives.

she's queen (or is that king) of the liberals. Bush hatred is paramont with her just as it is with you. everything else is secondary.

loosecannon
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
she's queen (or is that king) of the liberals. Bush hatred is paramont with her just as it is with you. everything else is secondary.

That just makes her a Bush basher and bushbasher does NOT equate to Liberal. Fuhrer.

All sensible people bash Bush. It's the American way.

glockmail
05-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Screw you Glock. The premise is partisan hypocrisy.
:laugh2: You got pwned, pal. :laugh2: