PDA

View Full Version : Sulfuric acid thrown in face of woman in San Diego

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 10:54 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/22/14040080-sulfuric-acid-thrown-into-face-of-woman-in-san-diego-attack-may-have-been-random?lite

By Wendy Fry and Monica Garske, NBCSanDiego.com
SAN DIEGO -- A man allegedly threw sulfuric acid on a woman who was walking into a Golden Hill laundromat just before 6 a.m. Saturday, police confirmed.

The assault happened at 1015 25th St. The suspect fled the scene by car.
The woman was taken to a hospital and treated for second-degree burns on her face, arms and back. Officials said the victim was injured pretty badly.

She described the suspect's vehicle to police as an older model, dark blue BMW. She told police she did not know the suspect.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember back when all we had to worry about was people "dropping acid" to get messed up and see crazy visions. Now thanks to the muslim practice of face burning with sulfuric acid attacks we have to worry about such violence and madness.-Tyr

fj1200
09-23-2012, 10:59 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/22/14040080-sulfuric-acid-thrown-into-face-of-woman-in-san-diego-attack-may-have-been-random?lite

Police said the suspect’s name is Arturo Jose Reyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember back when all we had to worry about was people "dropping acid" to get messed up and see crazy visions. Now thanks to the muslim practice of face burning with sulfuric acid attacks we have to worry about such violence and madness.-Tyr

Do you have some actual​ evidence?

... or perhaps you dropped a bit too much acid back in the day.

gabosaurus
09-23-2012, 11:20 AM
As usual, tyr is being a presumptuous idiot who hopes you won't look further into the story. Or perhaps all the acid he dropped earlier in his life has left him permanently impaired.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/sep/22/stranger-splashes-acid-on-woman-at-laundromat/

The victim identified the man, Arturo Jose Reyes, as the suspect, and he was arrested.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 11:39 AM
As usual, tyr is being a presumptuous idiot who hopes you won't look further into the story. Or perhaps all the acid he dropped earlier in his life has left him permanently impaired.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/sep/22/stranger-splashes-acid-on-woman-at-laundromat/

Learn to read genius. I never stated the attacker in this case was muslim, I referenced the methodology was of muslim origins and the many recent attacks by muslims using ACID TO THROW ON WOMENS'S FACES back that up. I saw his name when I read the article. His name does not in itself indicate what religion he is but does make it less likely that he is part of Islamic faith . My contention was that the savage acid attacks came from actions by predominating muslims males.

LEARN TO READ!

red states rule
09-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Learn to read genius. I never stated the attacker in this case was muslim, I referenced the methodology was of muslim origins and the many recent attacks by muslims using ACID TO THROW ON WOMENS'S FACES back that up. I saw his name when I read the article. His name does not in itself indicate what religion he is but does make it less likely that he is part of Islamic faith . My contention was that the savage acid attacks came from actions by predominating muslims males.

LEARN TO READ!

Get use to it Tyr. Seems like you have earned Gabby's "respect" and she will do this with nearly every thread you start and post on.

tailfins
09-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Do you have some actual​ evidence?

... or perhaps you dropped a bit too much acid back in the day.

It doesn't matter: Now we have to ban sulfuric acid for our safety.

red states rule
09-23-2012, 12:47 PM

or have a background check and 3 day waiting perod for anyone buying sulfuric acid

fj1200
09-23-2012, 02:15 PM
... I referenced the methodology was of muslim origins and the many recent attacks by muslims...

Still fighting ghosts eh?

Either that or go "muzzy" hunting. It can't just be tragic news.

jafar00
09-23-2012, 05:15 PM

Yeh. Arturo Jose Reyes. Isn't he Osama Bin Laden's mentor? Such an Islamic style name. Tyr can use any excuse to attack Islam but he fails so dismally at it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeh. Arturo Jose Reyes. Isn't he Osama Bin Laden's mentor? Such an Islamic style name. Tyr can use any excuse to attack Islam but he fails so dismally at it.

OK, show where I stated or indicated in anyway that the guy was muslim. Presenting a false conclusion then commenting on it is an often repeated effort by gabby but now you have joined her! Thats just sad amigo, really sad..Lowering yourself to her level to try to get at me! How charming!!:laugh:
Go ahead I can wait. Show where I indicated that the guy is muslim. I didn't , I was careful to not do that because I knew the accusation was coming .. .. .. You accusers fail not me. I even stated that his name increased the likelyhood that he was not muslim although it was not a valid indication of any religion he may have..
Reading comprehension courses for you all should be a must IMHO.. -Tyr

fj1200
09-23-2012, 09:01 PM
:shovel: -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
A man allegedly threw sulfuric acid on a woman who was walking into a Golden Hill laundromat just before 6 a.m. Saturday, police confirmed.The assault happened at 1015 25th St. The suspect fled the scene by car.
The woman was taken to a hospital and treated for second-degree burns on her face, arms and back. Officials said the victim was injured pretty badly. She described the suspect's vehicle to police as an older model, dark blue BMW. She told police she did not know the suspect.
I remember back when all we had to worry about was people "dropping acid" to get messed up and see crazy visions. Now thanks to the muslim practice of face burning with sulfuric acid attacks we have to worry about such violence and madness.

Well, let's see. You present an incident where a woman is attacked with sulfuric acid. Then you add a comment about Muslims attacking people with sulfuric acid.
Couldn't be a coincidence, could it? :rolleyes:

Dude, you were owned.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Well, let's see. You present an incident where a woman is attacked with sulfuric acid. Then you add a comment about Muslims attacking people with sulfuric acid.
Couldn't be a coincidence, could it? :rolleyes:

Dude, you were owned.

haha, be a cold day in hell before the likes of you could "own" me on anything. Quite obvious you are using your faulty reading ability to justify spewing your usual shat. Another reason that nobody that I read here gives you very much respect at all. Which is as it should be considering the caliber of your posts and your tendency to spew some ignorant crap, run away , then come back later only to spew some more.-Tyr

jafar00
09-24-2012, 08:21 AM
haha, be a cold day in hell before the likes of you could "own" me on anything. Quite obvious you are using your faulty reading ability to justify spewing your usual shat. Another reason that nobody that I read here gives you very much respect at all. Which is as it should be considering the caliber of your posts and your tendency to spew some ignorant crap, run away , then come back later only to spew some more.-Tyr

So you don't care about the victim at all. You just saw acid in face, rubbed your hands together and proceeded to twist the incident into your own pathetic little personal vendetta. Well done.

fj1200
09-24-2012, 08:26 AM
... spewing your usual shat.

Pot, meet kettle.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2012, 09:24 AM
So you don't care about the victim at all. You just saw acid in face, rubbed your hands together and proceeded to twist the incident into your own pathetic little personal vendetta. Well done.

I saw that great post you made EXSPRESSING GREAT CONCERN for the victim didnt I?
What? You havent done one yet!?? Im sure it was just a little case of your being too blinded by defending your religion. A religion that birthed and promotes the acid in the face of women method along with honor killings, stonings and beheadings. Clean your own damn house before trying to lecture another! -Tyr

jafar00
09-24-2012, 11:26 PM
I saw that great post you made EXSPRESSING GREAT CONCERN for the victim didnt I?
What? You havent done one yet!?? Im sure it was just a little case of your being too blinded by defending your religion. A religion that birthed and promotes the acid in the face of women method along with honor killings, stonings and beheadings. Clean your own damn house before trying to lecture another! -Tyr

That's enough. Show me how my religion "birthed and promotes" acid attacks (or the other crap you spewed).

gabosaurus
09-24-2012, 11:31 PM
That's enough. Show me how my religion "birthed and promotes" acid attacks (or the other crap you spewed).

Same way being an ignorant, cowardly blowhard births and promotes stupid comments. It's in tyr's bloodstream.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2012, 08:42 AM

I will , right after you show me where you have previously post any concern for the victim...Remember your accusation against me on that?
Go ahead , I CAN WAIT..:laugh:--Tyr

jafar00
09-25-2012, 05:54 PM
I will , right after you show me where you have previously post any concern for the victim...Remember your accusation against me on that?
Go ahead , I CAN WAIT..:laugh:--Tyr

Post #14 where I stated that you appeared to have ignored the victim in your blind rage against Islam.

Your turn.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Post #14 where I stated that you appeared to have ignored the victim in your blind rage against Islam.

Your turn.

Bullshit, you simply made an accusation against me. There were no words of sympathy for the women from you. You simply used her and her misfortune to attack me . The very thing you were accusing me of.

You fail...--Tyr