PDA

View Full Version : About Hamas, the terrorist organization...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Lets start with this about Hamas even if it is a bit overly generous it in its description and judgement made. The truth being far more brutal in regards to the true nature of Hamas!-Tyr

http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/11

The rage that fuels

If we take, for example, the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, we find that its charter borrows many of the classical shibboleths of European anti-Semitism. It contends that ‘the enemies' have ‘taken control of the world media' and were ‘behind the French revolution, the communist revolution, and most of the revolutions we have heard about' (presumably, Iran's Islamic revolution was an exception to the rule). The charter goes on to say that Zionists ‘created secret organizations like the Masons, Rotary Clubs, Lions Clubs, and the Bnai Brith throughout the world to destroy societies and promote Zionist interests'. These claims are followed by the usual assertions – usual in the Islamist literature at any rate – about how Jews caused World Wars I and II to profit from arms-dealing and ‘ordered the creation of the United Nations and the Security Council to replace the League of Nations to rule the world through them' (Harub 1996:298–99). To write about Hamas without mentioning such rhetoric would be to present a thoroughly sanitized and distorted picture of the movement.

At the same time, however, Hamas's hostility toward Israel is not simply the result of anti-Semitism. Hamas is, among other things, a nationalistic movement seeking liberation from what it sees as colonial rule. Hamas's charter says its supporters are Muslims who ‘raised the banner of jihad in the face of the oppressors to free the country and the worshippers of God [a l -ci b a d] from their pollution, filth, and evil' (Ibid.: 289). In the minds of Hamas's supporters, the traditional dichotomy of Muslim versus Jew has now meshed with the dichotomy of ‘oppressed' versus ‘oppressor'.

Hamas grew out of the frustration engendered by the PLO's and then the Palestinian Authority's failures, both on the political and social fronts. The despair and rage that fuel Islamic militancy in the Gaza Strip have been graphically described by Amira Hass, who writes that ‘support for the Islamic movement is closely tied to a sense of Palestinian impotence' (Hass 1999: 111). Ahmad Q u r a ic, best-known as Abu cA l a ‘, was one of the principal Palestinian negotiators of the Oslo accords. When Israeli soldiers prevented him from travelling from Gaza to his home on the West Bank, he reportedly declared:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that Egypt is ruled by Hamas, just as many of us declared that it would be at the start of this Islamic exspansion movement wrongly declared a democracy movement(Arab Spring) by obama and our lying media we have no choice but to face the consequences of our government-obama siding with the muslims there. Make no mistake that is what obama did and did so deliberately with full knowledge of what group would end up in control!
We have to deal with Egypt and its new found Israel hating ruling party. We also should deal with obama for putting us in this position. As he did so to weaken our power in the ME AND TO SUPPORT ISLAM..-Tyr

jafar00
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Now that Egypt is ruled by Hamas

When did Hamas invade? Last I checked Mohamed Morsi was still president and the ruling party is the FJP, not Hamas.

gabosaurus
09-23-2012, 10:28 PM
As usual, tyr doesn't know what the fark he is talking about. :laugh:

http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/palestinian-authority-concerned-about-muslim-brotherhood-rule-egypt-says-official

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 11:25 PM
When did Hamas invade? Last I checked Mohamed Morsi was still president and the ruling party is the FJP, not Hamas.

Yes, I typed Hamas instead of the Muslim Brotherhood. A brainfart no denying it. Subject was Hamas and I being so distracted by people visiting here today at my house made a mistake and did not review my post (as usual ) I just hit submit. Of course with these muslim hardline groups whats the big difference? They both are hardline ,destroy Islam's enemies and subjugate the world forcing it to bow to Allah terrorist groups. They both hate and desire Israel's total destruction and are totally committed to that cause. Big deal, so sue me.;)-Tyr

taft2012
09-24-2012, 07:10 AM

Egyptians I've spoken to have told me after Morsi took over Hamas poured into the country, and that Morsi himself is in the Hamas command structure, and even as Egypt's leader he reports to higher ups in the Hamas command structure.

Even if the people I've spoken to are wrong, as an Egyptian you've surely heard this if they've heard it.

So why act ignorant on this matter?

jafar00
09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Yes, I typed Hamas instead of the Muslim Brotherhood. A brainfart no denying it. Subject was Hamas and I being so distracted by people visiting here today at my house made a mistake and did not review my post (as usual ) I just hit submit. Of course with these muslim hardline groups whats the big difference? They both are hardline ,destroy Islam's enemies and subjugate the world forcing it to bow to Allah terrorist groups. They both hate and desire Israel's total destruction and are totally committed to that cause. Big deal, so sue me.;)-Tyr

Could it be that you are just so blinded by hate?

Egyptians I've spoken to have told me after Morsi took over Hamas poured into the country, and that Morsi himself is in the Hamas command structure, and even as Egypt's leader he reports to higher ups in the Hamas command structure.

Even if the people I've spoken to are wrong, as an Egyptian you've surely heard this if they've heard it.

So why act ignorant on this matter?

Where are all the Hamas people then? I know of a few that escaped jail and went back over the border into Gaza.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Could it be that you are just so blinded by hate?

Could it be that you are blinded by your hate filled religion? If my words and linked facts are true about Islam what would my motive matter? I've posted many facts backed with cited links that have sources proving that those are indeed facts about Islamis worldwide campaign or murder and terror. Yet you either ,ignore, excuse or try to defend by citing ancient activities of the Christians, Crusades etc. which are irrelevant to current events ! We all live here and now , excusing murder, mass murder of innocents because you claim wrongs made many centuries ago is completely stupid to any rational and fair minded person.-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-24-2012, 09:17 AM
(Reuters) - Egypt and Israel are coordinating on Cairo's biggest security sweep in decades against militants in Sinai, in which 32 people have been killed, an army spokesman said on Saturday, the first clear statement on communication between the neighbors.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/08/us-egypt-sinai-militants-idUSBRE88707Z20120908

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2012, 09:41 AM
(Reuters) - Egypt and Israel are coordinating on Cairo's biggest security sweep in decades against militants in Sinai, in which 32 people have been killed, an army spokesman said on Saturday, the first clear statement on communication between the neighbors.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/08/us-egypt-sinai-militants-idUSBRE88707Z20120908

Here is another account ..

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?id=1755257&title=Sinai%20raids%20may%20force%20Israel-Egypt%20accord%20changes

Sinai raids may force Israel-Egypt accord changes
September 24, 2012, 05:00 AM The Associated Press

JERUSALEM — Israeli officials said Sunday they would resist any Egyptian attempts to reopen the military arrangements under the countries' historic peace deal, despite the rapidly deteriorating security situation in Egypt's Sinai peninsula. But following a series of attacks staged by militants in the Sinai, including a raid that killed an Israeli soldier last week, Israel may have no choice but to allow Egypt to beef up its forces in the largely demilitarized border area.

Friday's shooting is likely to fuel new Egyptian calls to reopen the peace treaty. In recent years, as shadowy militant groups have grown more active in the Sinai, Egyptian security officials have said they need to be allowed more firepower to bring the area under control. Ansar Jerusalem, a group inspired by al-Qaida that is hostile to both Israel and Egypt, claimed responsibility for the latest attack.

For now, Israel is standing tough. Israel's hard-line foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, said Sunday that Israel would not agree to reevaluate the terms of the peace deal. "There is no chance that Israel will agree to any kind of change," he told Israel Radio. "The Egyptians shouldn't try to delude themselves or delude others, and they should not rely on this demand."

Lieberman said troop strength was not the issue and suggested the Egyptian military was just not prepared to tackle the challenge. "The problem in Sinai is not the size of the forces, it is their readiness to fight, to put pressure and to carry out the job as is needed," he said. The 1979 peace accord, the first between Israel and an Arab country, has been a foundation for regional stability for three decades.

Kathianne
09-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Egypt and Hamas warmer relations?

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/egypt-warms-to-hamas-but-not-allies-yet

Egypt warms to Hamas, but not allies yet Bradley Hope (http://www.thenational.ae/authors/bradley-hope) and Hugh Naylor (http://www.thenational.ae/authors/hugh-naylor)
Mar 5, 2012

Gaza's Islamist rulers are closer to the new government in Egypt than they could ever have been to Hosni Mubarak, but Cairo's support for Hamas is not guaranteed, report Bradley Hope and Hugh Naylor, Foreign Correspondents

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="FLASH_AD" height="250" width="300">

</object><noscript>http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad/2655172/tn_nl_300x250_backup.jpg (http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk%253Fsa%253DL%2526ai%253DBEKt88s1gUJOMMJGWqwG3 4IGQCo7Y3OUCAAAAEAEgADgAWMbjyvI2YMm-lIjwo-wSggEXY2EtcHViLTEwMjIxNDY2ODY0NDkwMTeyARJ3d3cudGhl bmF0aW9uYWwuYWW6AQlnZnBfaW1hZ2XIAQnaAVhodHRwOi8vd3 d3LnRoZW5hdGlvbmFsLmFlL25ld3Mvd29ybGQvbWlkZGxlLWVh c3QvZWd5cHQtd2FybXMtdG8taGFtYXMtYnV0LW5vdC1hbGxpZX MteWV0wAIC4AIA6gIlNTczMC90bi5hZV9ob21lcGFnZS9ob21l cGFnZV9ob21lcGFnZfgC8tEekAOkA5gDyAaoAwHQBJBO4AQBoA Yg%2526num%253D0%2526sig%253DAOD64_14wPrvs25qAUnMC X84eDnQx0HPzw%2526client%253Dca-pub-1022146686449017%2526adurl%253Dhttp://www.thenational.ae/llnewsletter)</noscript><noscript> http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/tn.ae_homepage/homepage_homepage;sz=300x250;tile=2;ord=123456789? (http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/tn.ae_homepage/homepage_homepage;sz=300x250;tile=2;ord=123456789? )</noscript>

CAIRO AND JERUSALEM // When Egypt provided a public platform last month for Ismail Haniyeh, the Hamas prime minister, it was seen as a more independent nation risking longtime ties with the United States and Israel to please its Islamist friends.

To many observers, Mr Haniyeh's speech at Al Azhar University in Cairo, declaring his support for Syrian rebels fighting to topple the regime of Bashar Al Assad, also signalled the break-up of the revolutionary axis stretching from Tehran to Gaza City, and a major shift in the politics of the Middle East.

That shift may indeed be under way, but Muslim Brotherhood officials suggest it could proceed far more haltingly and circuitously than first thought...

But Hamas? No question of terror devotion. The Preamble:

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Hamas Covenant 1988
The Covenant
of the
Islamic Resistance Movement 18 August 1988
In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah "Ye are the best nation that hath been raised up unto mankind: ye command that which is just, and ye forbid that which is unjust, and ye believe in Allah. And if they who have received the scriptures had believed, it had surely been the better for them: there are believers among them, but the greater part of them are transgressors. They shall not hurt you, unless with a slight hurt; and if they fight against you, they shall turn their backs to you, and they shall not be helped. They are smitten with vileness wheresoever they are found; unless they obtain security by entering into a treaty with Allah, and a treaty with men; and they draw on themselves indignation from Allah, and they are afflicted with poverty. This they suffer, because they disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew the prophets unjustly; this, because they were rebellious, and transgressed." (Al-Imran - verses 109-111).

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic world is on fire. Each of us should pour some water, no matter how little, to extinguish whatever one can without waiting for the others." (Sheikh Amjad al-Zahawi, of blessed memory).

Understanding with Muslim Brotherhood:

Definition of the Movement
Ideological Starting-Points Article One: The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement's programme is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgement in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.

The Islamic Resistance Movement's Relation With the Moslem Brotherhood Group: Article Two: The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterised by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam...

taft2012
09-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Where are all the Hamas people then? I know of a few that escaped jail and went back over the border into Gaza.

Egyptian people who are willing to speak candidly (which apparently does not include you) say Hamas is visible all over Cairo.

I also find it telling that you didn't even bother to deny that Morsi himself is Hamas.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Egyptian people who are willing to speak candidly (which apparently does not include you) say Hamas is visible all over Cairo.

I also find it telling that you didn't even bother to deny that Morsi himself is Hamas.

Yes and now I will post what I was going to save to post after Jafar's reply to my post number 7 to him here..
This from back in January. -Tyr

Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012 GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- A Palestinian official says Gaza's prime minister will head to Cairo within the next two weeks to meet with Egypt's new Islamist president, who has close ties with the territory's Hamas rulers. Cabinet secretary Mohammed Askoul says Ismail Haniyeh will meet President Mohammed Morsi and senior Egyptian security officials. Haniyeh wants Egypt to open its border with Gaza.

Hamas is an offshoot of Morsi's region-wide Muslim Brotherhood movement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, had it in my notes saved, with no link. I think it was from a Brit media source if memory serves me well on that. I had planned on saving it for Jafar's reply to me in my post number 7 this thread..but he has failed to reply so far.-Tyr

jafar00
09-25-2012, 05:52 PM

That's like saying Obama is communist. FJP and Hamas are two different parties. Besides, Morsi left the FJP when he was elected.

Sorry, had it in my notes saved, with no link. I think it was from a Brit media source if memory serves me well on that. I had planned on saving it for Jafar's reply to me in my post number 7 this thread..but he has failed to reply so far.-Tyr

Of course, British media is always 100% truthful.

Kathianne
09-25-2012, 06:05 PM

Lots of cross over:

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/09/24/hamas-chief-meshaal-says-he-will-step-down/

Hamas Chief Meshaal Says He Will Step Down Posted September 24th, 2012 at 9:45 pm (UTC-4)

Senior Hamas officials say the group's leader-in-exile, Khaled Meshaal, has decided to step down, clearing the way for the movement to choose a new head for the first time in nearly 16 years.
Meshaal aide Izzat Risheq said Monday that Meshaal told a Hamas leadership meeting in Cairo last week that he will not run in upcoming elections for the top position. Moussa Abu Marzouk, Meshaal's deputy, also confirmed the decision.

Meshaal and other Hamas officials have made no public comment on his future leadership or on the Cairo meeting.
Earlier this year, Meshaal angered Hamas' Gaza-based leadership by agreeing that its main rival, the Fatah movement of Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, could lead any future unity government.

Egypt has brokered a reconciliation pact between Hamas and Fatah, which fought a brief civil war in 2007 that left the Islamist group in control of the Gaza Strip and Mr. Abbas in charge of the West Bank. But the two factions have not been able to reconcile and the pact has not been implemented.

Meshaal also has voiced what critics in Hamas saw as approval for Mr. Abbas's now-stalled talks with Israel, saying in 2011 that 20 years after a 1991 international Middle East conference, Palestinians were willing to give peace another chance.

A diplomatic source in the region said that Meshaal has “grown impatient with some of his Gaza officials” who have attempted to undermine his decisions in recent months.
Meshaal will remain in his post until a new leader is chosen, most likely by the end of the year...

Drummond
09-25-2012, 06:11 PM
That's like saying Obama is communist. FJP and Hamas are two different parties. Besides, Morsi left the FJP when he was elected.

Well, Jafar, I have every confidence in the Conservative suppliers of it ... not nearly so sure about the BBC, the Guardian, Daily Mirror ...

This may interest you. And of course, it supports Tyr's earlier post ..

http://ibloga.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/egyptian-president-mohammed-morsi-to.html

From AP:

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — A Palestinian official said Gaza’s prime minister will head to Cairo within the next two weeks to meet with Egypt’s new Islamist president, who has close ties with the territory’s Hamas rulers.
Cabinet secretary Mohammed Askoul said Ismail Haniyeh will meet President Mohammed Morsi and senior Egyptian security officials. Haniyeh wants Egypt to open its border with Gaza.

Hamas is an offshoot of Morsi’s region-wide Muslim Brotherhood movement.

Gazans hoping the Brotherhood will grant them freedom of movement after five years of confinement may be disappointed. Morsi’s powers are limited and he has more pressing issues at home to address.

Or, if you prefer ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Based on the principles of Islamic fundamentalism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987 and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2012, 06:23 PM

Your answer when you can not refute the information or you want to buy for time to go onto another subject.
Refute the info and stop with the calling every damn thing given to you a lie. If you are going to do that just post this every time.
TIADL
T--HAT
I--s
A
D--amn
L--ie --=== TIADL..--Tyr

taft2012
09-26-2012, 05:56 AM

Obama bears striking resemblances to a communist, ergo if you are saying Morsi bears similar resemblance to Hamas that is alarming.

However, normal candid-speaking Egyptians have no qualms about admitting what is known to the average Egyptian on the street; Morsi is Hamas. Why do you have that problem?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Obama bears striking resemblances to a communist, ergo if you are saying Morsi bears similar resemblance to Hamas that is alarming.

However, normal candid-speaking Egyptians have no qualms about admitting what is known to the average Egyptian on the street; Morsi is Hamas. Why do you have that problem?

Jafar is muslim that means the truth must be flitered through Allah, the Koran and the pervert author= mohamboy.
He knows that obama's friend Morsi is terrorist but he sees great advantage in pretending that Morsi and Hamas are somehow suddenly a legit and wonderful organization because obama help give them Egypt. -Tyr

jafar00
09-27-2012, 05:38 PM

I don't know a single Egyptian who says Morsi is Hamas. In fact the ones I did ask last night laughed at the idiocy of suggesting it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:13 AM
I don't know a single Egyptian who says Morsi is Hamas. In fact the ones I did ask last night laughed at the idiocy of suggesting it.

WHAT WERE THEY SMOKING? Perhaps they laughed because they know its too late to do anything about it. Morsi is a piece of scum and we should have him knocked off IMHO. Perhaps after obama is ousted our CIA can work on that.-:clap: -Tyr

jafar00
09-28-2012, 06:46 PM
WHAT WERE THEY SMOKING? Perhaps they laughed because they know its too late to do anything about it. Morsi is a piece of scum and we should have him knocked off IMHO. Perhaps after obama is ousted our CIA can work on that.-:clap: -Tyr

Morsi has been in power for only a few months and already you want to send your terrorists assassins after him?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Morsi has been in power for only a few months and already you want to send your terrorists assassins after him?

How long has he been a member of that terrorist organization - The Muslim Brotherhood, a muslim and an enemy of my country? Yes, I believe we should eliminate him along with a lot of other terrorists. CIA may be reading your comments, careful my friend.-;)--Tyr

Drummond
09-29-2012, 08:02 AM

I would honestly say that there's nothing about Morsi that invites a better fate for him.

Morsi is a figurehead for a movement mired in terrorism, one that's a prime 'mover and shaker' for such barbarity .. such barbarity having the goal of spreading Islam, and Sharia, wherever it can. Tyr's assessment is exactly right .. that he's an enemy, not only of America, but of the West as a whole.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2012, 11:08 AM
I would honestly say that there's nothing about Morsi that invites a better fate for him.

Morsi is a figurehead for a movement mired in terrorism, one that's a prime 'mover and shaker' for such barbarity .. such barbarity having the goal of spreading Islam, and Sharia, wherever it can. Tyr's assessment is exactly right .. that he's an enemy, not only of America, but of the West as a whole.

So true my friend, so true..
Jafar wants to pretend that Morsi is a nice guy and not a damn terrorist. Jafar likes to play upon the average American's ignorance about such matters. And in that he is right, most Americans dont know and dont care to know!Not until it directly affects them in person specificly with harm they can feel, which by then it will be too late. Islam counts on that reality. Jafar is for Islam's triumph and our utter destruction , yet he will not say so directly. The fact is , were it not for my knowledge of Islam and its ultimate goal I'd actually most likely think Jafar a fine guy. Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is responsibility. For once enlightened one becomes responsible to act upon that knowledge! I shun not my responsibility, my family depends on it. America had better sooooooooooooooooooooon wake up to that!!!! -Tyr

jafar00
09-30-2012, 09:43 PM
How long has he been a member of that terrorist organization - The Muslim Brotherhood, a muslim and an enemy of my country? Yes, I believe we should eliminate him along with a lot of other terrorists. CIA may be reading your comments, careful my friend.-;)--Tyr

I can only imagine the reaction had I threatened to kill an American president.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I can only imagine the reaction had I threatened to kill an American president.

Know any that are members of a terrorist organization?--Tyr