PDA

View Full Version : Small rearrangement

jimnyc
05-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Nevadamedic contacted me about creating a new forum specifically for movies. He has an extensive movie collection, including tons of new releases, and many that he hasn't watched yet. I'm separating the movies from the others (books, tv, theater...) to keep it a little easier to go through. I'm going to sift through the other sections and move the movie topics and reviews here.

He would also like to release a weekly post (similar to Evil's Observer) where he can outline a new movie review of the week, and maybe interview a member or 2 about movies. I know Dan will be interested!

Lastly, I've rearranged the forum appearance a tad. I placed all the "entertainment" related forums into one section, and have placed it below the chat section at the bottom of the board. We can always rearrange once again if necessary.

Any thoughts?

Mr. P
05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Nevadamedic contacted me about creating a new forum specifically for movies. He has an extensive movie collection, including tons of new releases, and many that he hasn't watched yet. I'm separating the movies from the others (books, tv, theater...) to keep it a little easier to go through. I'm going to sift through the other sections and move the movie topics and reviews here.

He would also like to release a weekly post (similar to Evil's Observer) where he can outline a new movie review of the week, and maybe interview a member or 2 about movies. I know Dan will be interested!

Lastly, I've rearranged the forum appearance a tad. I placed all the "entertainment" related forums into one section, and have placed it below the chat section at the bottom of the board. We can always rearrange once again if necessary.

Any thoughts?

I like the review section because it was a "Non spoiler" and everyone abided by it.

jimnyc
05-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I like the review section because it was a "Non spoiler" and everyone abided by it.

Can you please clarify what you mean? I don't expect this forum to be any different really, just keeps them separated. Maybe we can create a rule for this section to post [SPOILER] in the title of it reveals something?

Abbey Marie
05-25-2007, 08:10 PM
I like the new divisions, Jim.

Dilloduck
05-25-2007, 08:13 PM
I like the new divisions, Jim.

suck up :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-25-2007, 08:21 PM
suck up :laugh2:

Suck-up accuser! :laugh2:

Mr. P
05-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Can you please clarify what you mean? I don't expect this forum to be any different really, just keeps them separated. Maybe we can create a rule for this section to post [SPOILER] in the title of it reveals something?

Never mind, I see we still have a "Review" form..

dan
05-30-2007, 11:42 AM

Indeed. PM me on this, nevada or jim, you guys know I'm always down for talking about movies!