PDA

View Full Version : Abu Hamza: BBC apologises to Queen ...

Drummond
09-25-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure how much interest Americans will have in this subject. But from a British point of view, it's a remarkable story.

See ...

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/bbc-apologises-to-queen-for-revealing-abu-hamza-conversation

The BBC has apologised to the Queen for revealing that she demanded an explanation for the Labour government's failure to arrest Islamic extremist Abu Hamza.

The BBC's security correspondent Frank Gardner told Radio 4's Today programme that the Queen was so "upset" that the radical cleric was still free to preach in the UK, she asked a former home secretary why action could not be taken.

However, because Mr Gardner had learned of the comments in a private conversation with the Monarch, his revelation constituted a breach of royal protocol.

"The Queen was pretty upset that there was no way to arrest him. She couldn't understand - surely there must be some law that he broke," the BBC correspondent had said.

"She spoke to the Home Secretary at the time and said, 'surely this man must have broken some laws, my goodness, why is he still at large?'"

Asked how he knew the views of the Queen the respected BBC correspondent simply answered: "She told me."

He has since expressed "deep regret" over the comments and the Corporation has written to Buckingham Palace to apologise for the "breach of confidence".

Abu Hamza was eventually charged with offences under the Terrorism Act in October 2004, and sentenced to seven years in prison.

He, along with four other terror suspects now face extradition to the US after the European Court of Human Rights threw out their case to stay in Britain yesterday.

The extradition case has been running since 2004, but this ruling puts it to an end and means the group could be on a place out of Britain in the next few days.

Last night the Home Office pledged to remove Hamza and the other suspects "as quickly as possible".

In case there are people reading this who are unaware, the British Queen is meant to present a politically neutral face to the general public. So, news of this type constitutes a breach of Royal 'etiquette' ... and the BBC should've known better than to reveal the Queen's view in the public domain.

Nonetheless ... of course, the Queen will have views. She can hardly fail to take an unpatriotic one, and she didn't, in expressing herself about Hamza and our Lefties' utter failure to crack down on the terrorist rabble-rouser.

And I agree with her. Either the Labour Party had a means of arresting Hamza, or if not, they could've passed a law that de-legitimised his activities. As indeed they finally did ... in 2004 .. but not before he'd spent YEARS preaching his radicalism sermons in the vicinity of the Finsbury Park mosque .. !!!

America has wanted to get its hands on Hamza for several years. Now, after YEARS of legal wrangling and games-playing, the EU courts have finally agreed he doesn't have a case to win. So ... extradition is finally (!!!) permitted.

See also, for context ..

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/348090/Evil-Hamza-At-last-we-can-kick-him-out

PREACHER of hate Abu Hamza will finally be kicked out of Britain after European judges threw out his latest appeal against extradition.

The ruling ends his eight-year battle to avoid going to the US to face terror charges.

There is now nothing to stop Home Secretary Theresa May putting the Islamist extremist – who has cost taxpayers Ł2.7million in benefits, prison and legal fees – on a plane within two or three weeks.

Politicians in the UK said the European Court of Human Rights had “at long last” come to the “right decision”.

Hook-handed Hamza, 54, who is notorious for spouting hate-filled sermons outside a north London mosque, is wanted in America for allegedly plotting to set up a jihadi training camp in Oregon.

The former nightclub bouncer and four other alleged terrorists argued against extradition saying US jail sentences of up to 50 years without parole are “inhuman or degrading” and would breach their human rights.

logroller
09-25-2012, 04:20 PM
It seems like a clear breach of confidence, made no less heinous given the honor of speaking with Her Majesty. There seems to be a tremendous lack of integrity in reporting these days-- it's all about entertaining headlines.

Abbey Marie
09-25-2012, 04:48 PM
As an aside, "You go, QEII!"

jafar00
09-25-2012, 05:20 PM
I was always warned to avoid Finsbury Park Mosque by other muslims as it was a place for a few extremist idiots.

The US is not a good place for Abu Hamza. He would get free reign to preach his extremist rhetoric under free speech laws and poison more minds.

Drummond
09-25-2012, 05:37 PM
It seems like a clear breach of confidence, made no less heinous given the honor of speaking with Her Majesty. There seems to be a tremendous lack of integrity in reporting these days-- it's all about entertaining headlines.

Just for a change, I find myself agreeing with you wholeheartedly. And agreed, it is all about entertaining headlines.

What's more, the Queen has been the victim of BBC irresponsibility before. This, from a local radio station (BBC West Midlands) ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279181/BBC-forced-apologise-Queen-dead-joke.html

The BBC has been forced to apologise after a radio DJ joked live on air that the Queen had died.

Danny Kelly, 39, began playing the national anthem and sombrely told up to a quarter of a million listeners he had some 'astonishing news' to deliver.

The former car salesman then said: 'Queen Elizabeth II has now died'.

The DJ had been half-way through his two-hour afternoon show on the local BBC WM station which broadcasts to the West Midlands from Birmingham.

Within seconds, producer Mark Newman jumped in, telling him: 'You can't say that'.

Mr Kelly then clarified that he had been referring to a 'friend' on his show's Facebook page who went by the name 'Queen Elizabeth II', but who had vanished from the site.

Drummond
09-25-2012, 05:39 PM
As an aside, "You go, QEII!"

Ah, if only she could !! Unfortunately, she's supposed to maintain neutrality in matters deemed political.

Still, I agree with you in spirit !!! :clap::clap:

Drummond
09-25-2012, 05:46 PM
I was always warned to avoid Finsbury Park Mosque by other muslims as it was a place for a few extremist idiots.

The US is not a good place for Abu Hamza. He would get free reign to preach his extremist rhetoric under free speech laws and poison more minds.

Interesting, Jafar ... not least because I understood that he usually managed to draw a crowd every time he preached there ?

By the way ... obviously you were in the UK while he was active. So tell me .. I don't know of ONE SINGLE MUSLIM who EVER made an official complaint against his rantings outside that mosque. So, I've questions ...

1. Am I wrong ? WERE complaints lodged by any Muslims who attended any of his rants ? If 'yes', can you provide us with any evidence ?

2. If 'no' ... and I'm correct, as I believe I am ... how do you explain that ?

As for Hamza being extradited to the US, I thought he was going to be incarcerated there ? Do you know otherwise ?

Kathianne
09-25-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure how much interest Americans will have in this subject. But from a British point of view, it's a remarkable story.

See ...

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/bbc-apologises-to-queen-for-revealing-abu-hamza-conversation

In case there are people reading this who are unaware, the British Queen is meant to present a politically neutral face to the general public. So, news of this type constitutes a breach of Royal 'etiquette' ... and the BBC should've known better than to reveal the Queen's view in the public domain.

Nonetheless ... of course, the Queen will have views. She can hardly fail to take an unpatriotic one, and she didn't, in expressing herself about Hamza and our Lefties' utter failure to crack down on the terrorist rabble-rouser.

And I agree with her. Either the Labour Party had a means of arresting Hamza, or if not, they could've passed a law that de-legitimised his activities. As indeed they finally did ... in 2004 .. but not before he'd spent YEARS preaching his radicalism sermons in the vicinity of the Finsbury Park mosque .. !!!

America has wanted to get its hands on Hamza for several years. Now, after YEARS of legal wrangling and games-playing, the EU courts have finally agreed he doesn't have a case to win. So ... extradition is finally (!!!) permitted.

See also, for context ..

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/348090/Evil-Hamza-At-last-we-can-kick-him-out

Very interesting post, thank you, Drummond. I don't know how many Americans are actually familiar with your queen, besides recent times. Of course that means Diana and Camilla.

I don't think they know much about her personal involvement in WWII, when she was pretty young. Thanks to the film, The King's Speech, perhaps some got some idea of her father. Knowing something of her past, I'm not surprised by the info found in the breach of etiquette.

I think her life would make a dynamic movie, if one's been made, I don't know of it.

Gaffer
09-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Hamza and four others are being extradited to the US. They will be locked up and put on trial. There won't be any free speech issues.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2012, 08:53 PM

What, you couldnt name that it's the liberal sold out media? The same one that is sold out to obama?
Its more about keeping obama as leader than it is headlines be they entertaining or not.. The lack of integrity all favors obama but you failed to mention that as well. As if its merely about entertaining headlines. It is all about keeping obama in office....-Tyr

logroller
09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
What, you couldnt name that it's the liberal sold out media? The same one that is sold out to obama?
Its more about keeping obama as leader than it is headlines be they entertaining or not.. The lack of integrity all favors obama but you failed to mention that as well. As if its merely about entertaining headlines. It is all about keeping obama in office....-Tyr
I didn't fail to mention anything. I dont watch mainstream media, lib or Con. I dont even have Broadcast television. So if I say entertainment, that's what I meant to say because that's what think. I don't need you opining upon my failures and I'll thank you to speak to your opinion of the op without insulting me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I didn't fail to mention anything. I dont watch mainstream media, lib or Con. I dont even have Broadcast television. So if I say entertainment, that's what I meant to say because that's what think. I don't need you opining upon my failures and I'll thank you to speak to your opinion of the op without insulting me.

Really? How about you explain how my post insulted you . Is criticism of one of your posts an insult, are they that great? It was critical of your comment for its lack of specifics and its wrong conclusion, thats not an insult unless you know that its true and feel hurt by the truth. This is what members do here . I'll thank you to not try to manage how I post as its none of your business . Your arrogant instructions to me on how I should exspress my opinion will bear no fruit because its arrogance and attempted censorship. In case you havent noticed, Im not a big fan of either of those . If I choose to point out any of your failures then you'll just have to live with it . No rule against it and pointing out failures is certainly done here on a daily basis by many members , surely you don't think you are so special as to be immuned. If you do feel immuned then take it up with Jim. If he pms me to treat you like a small child and handle your posts with kid gloves I will. Until then consider it just a part of life my friend, we all get criticised and the world isnt all sweetness, cake and candy..-:laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Hamza and four others are being extradited to the US. They will be locked up and put on trial. There won't be any free speech issues.

Normally I'd agree with that my friend but with obama still in the mix who knows? If obama gets a second term I bet he sends the blind sheik to Egypt and I'd bet he would find a way to let these asshats spout their trash too.
If he loses your comment will be dead on accurate is my best guess.-Tyr

Drummond
09-26-2012, 01:31 PM

This is what I understood to be true. I appreciate the confirmation.:cheerss:

Drummond
09-26-2012, 01:44 PM

I see absolutely no evidence in Tyr's posting that he's insulted you. Rather, by trying to assert he has, it seems to me that you're trying to censor him.

In fact, Tyr widened the debate a little by providing a dimension I myself didn't have in my mind when I answered you myself. This is all to the good.

By the way ... I, too, basically don't watch mainstream American media outputs .. not too surprisingly, as I'm a continent away ! But I recognise the integrity issue (or lack of it) all too well, as being characteristic of OUR Leftie media as well. I don't have to watch American output to know that the same issues will be common to Left-wing media in various parts of the world.

They all have their poison to peddle, after all, their biases to engineer. It's something they share in common, meaning in turn that the phenomenon of their corrupt biases has to be a VERY well established reality. To see it, all that's ultimately needed is to be free of Left-wing sympathies.

logroller
09-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I see absolutely no evidence in Tyr's posting that he's insulted you. Rather, by trying to assert he has, it seems to me that you're trying to censor him.

In fact, Tyr widened the debate a little by providing a dimension I myself didn't have in my mind when I answered you myself. This is all to the good.

By the way ... I, too, basically don't watch mainstream American media outputs .. not too surprisingly, as I'm a continent away ! But I recognise the integrity issue (or lack of it) all too well, as being characteristic of OUR Leftie media as well. I don't have to watch American output to know that the same issues will be common to Left-wing media in various parts of the world.

They all have their poison to peddle, after all, their biases to engineer. It's something they share in common, meaning in turn that the phenomenon of their corrupt biases has to be a VERY well established reality. To see it, all that's ultimately needed is to be free of Left-wing sympathies.
Eliminate his reference to my failures and his comments stand on their own; there is but ine reason for such inclusion-- that you do not see it that way does not discount what I perceive as insulting. As for censorship, I merely asked him to refrain from what i perceived as an attack based on his avowed personal vendetta against those who take issue with his tactics; he refused so I'll just ignore him. Easy pleasey.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Eliminate his reference to my failures and his comments stand on their own; there is but ine reason for such inclusion-- that you do not see it that way does not discount what I perceive as insulting. As for censorship, I merely asked him to refrain from what i perceived as an attack based on his avowed personal vendetta against those who take issue with his tactics; he refused so I'll just ignore him. Easy pleasey.

My tactics!?? What, exspressing my opinion? Doing so in agreement or disagreement with the posts that I reply to!
Can you give a clear example of how my post insulted you? I did not agree with you but certainly issued no insult. Unless daring to disagree is an insult! Now you beg off in an attempt to supposedly take the high road against my disagreeing with you by calling it a case of my issuing insults against you. You apparently have quite an ego! I'll have my say about this attempt to censor me, then when confronted about that, this new attempt to declare that I somehow have some dishonorable or dirty "tactics" that I employ at this site. If my pointing out the truth is a bad tactic thats worthy of your mighty contempt then yes you have me pegged. Otherwise you are just attempting to save face by declaring "easy peasy" just gonna ignore him. Thats fine by me , the ignoring part, but its not a case of you taking the high road as you now attempt to portray it. Rather its you now issuing a plan to hide from my posts because a bit too much truth doesnt suit your temperament and apparently hurts your rather fragile ego. So be it.. I've had my say and will every time somebody falsely accuses me ..--Tyr

jafar00
09-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Interesting, Jafar ... not least because I understood that he usually managed to draw a crowd every time he preached there ?

By the way ... obviously you were in the UK while he was active. So tell me .. I don't know of ONE SINGLE MUSLIM who EVER made an official complaint against his rantings outside that mosque. So, I've questions ...

1. Am I wrong ? WERE complaints lodged by any Muslims who attended any of his rants ? If 'yes', can you provide us with any evidence ?

2. If 'no' ... and I'm correct, as I believe I am ... how do you explain that ?

As for Hamza being extradited to the US, I thought he was going to be incarcerated there ? Do you know otherwise ?

1) I don't know anyone who personally made an official complaint that I know of, but I'm sure there were. It was a long time ago but I did hear some of what he was saying and the Sheikh at the Mosque I was going to (in 7 sisters) was quite vocal in opposing such extremism.

2) There is probably someone down the street from you selling heroin. How may people do you know of who have made an official complaint? Would you know about it if someone did complain?

taft2012
09-27-2012, 05:40 AM

Drummond
09-27-2012, 09:16 AM
3963:clap::clap:

:goodposting::goodposting:

One cartoon (or 2) says a thousand words.

Drummond
09-27-2012, 09:26 AM

This, Logroller, is all down to what you're simply choosing to perceive. In fact ... note your wording. Aren't you saying as much yourself ?? I still see no evidence that Tyr insulted you.

For what it's worth ... if anyone posts a reply to any of my offerings here which disproves or discredits points I make, or highlights shortcomings .. I will at absolute minimum acknowledge the corrections with good grace. What good does it do to nurse a bruised ego, after all ?

Useful contributions to forums such as this one shouldn't involve clutterings associated with pride or with unilateral perceptions of insult where none either exist, or were ever meant in the first place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2012, 09:51 AM
This, Logroller, is all down to what you're simply choosing to perceive. In fact ... note your wording. Aren't you saying as much yourself ?? I still see no evidence that Tyr insulted you.

For what it's worth ... if anyone posts a reply to any of my offerings here which disproves or discredits points I make, or highlights shortcomings .. I will at absolute minimum acknowledge the corrections with good grace. What good does it do to nurse a bruised ego, after all ?

Useful contributions to forums such as this one shouldn't involve clutterings associated with pride or with unilateral perceptions of insult where none either exist, or were ever meant in the first place.

Drummonds this all started way back when log decided to accuse me of being a troublemaker. He never would decribe how I made trouble here. I guess I hurt his ego with posting too much truth.

Here is a reminder of the start of this from him. Taken from the thread in the cage.

How about we dicuss it here Log?
Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
This thread started as a remembrance and tribute to those that were murdered that tragic day. Why did you feel the need to change that and toss in a barb(one not even relevant to the subject)? Your overwhelming desire to defend the religion of those that murdered over 3,000 Americans that day led you to do this rude and crappy posting. IMHO you should be ashamed of what you did here. Instead in your twisted mind you are proud, right? And you are a teacher, right? I pity your students!!-Tyr --My post made to Gabby

You introduced the derail and barb mr "bring Islam to its knees". Perhaps you confuse tribute with retribution...Perhaps you could arrange the 9-11 memorial to include heads on pikes.
Imho you're in no position to admonish another for being rude or disrupting a thread. Last edited by logroller; Today at 12:53 PM. --Log's post to me after I criticised Gabby

Perhaps you confuse patriotism , sad remembrance and heartfelt anger with rude behaviour. Perhaps you confuse a damn lot of things here. For you have listed me as
1. troublemaker
2. malevolent
3. traitorous
4. bigot
5. headed for hell
Now you made 'em prove 'em. or stfu..
I especially want to see your proof of my being traitorous!
Here not on that thread !--Tyr -- My post to log reminding him of those listed accusations that he had made previously on another thread.

You see he made several accusations against me , then when I ask for proof or examples from him but I got exactly nothing from him to prove his accusations or even to explain them. Then if I am critical of his posts he starts accusing me of having a vendeetta etc. Truly in my latest post that he complained about I made no insult unless not agreeing with him qualifies as such. Myself, I believe the vendetta most likely comes from him.. I may criticise a post but its hardly a vendetta against him. HARDLY A VENDETTA FROM ME OR WHY WOULD I GIVE HIM SO MANY THANKS ON HIS POSTS? Apparently his problem with me is one he would rather hide from view so we get this stuff tossed out there. My suspicion is its about my stand against Islam .-Tyr

Drummond
09-27-2012, 09:57 AM
1) I don't know anyone who personally made an official complaint that I know of, but I'm sure there were. It was a long time ago but I did hear some of what he was saying and the Sheikh at the Mosque I was going to (in 7 sisters) was quite vocal in opposing such extremism.

'7 Sisters'. Good grief, Jafar ... AGAIN, we could've passed within yards of each other, then .. !! Seven Sisters .. Haringey, or South Tottenham, as it was once known (N15 area, to the south of N17 .. I came from the N9 area .. Edmonton).

If of interest to anyone .. the Seven Sisters Road is a rather long main road that runs across a couple of London boroughs, from Holloway Road at its southernmost point to the High Road, N15 at its most northernmost point. A little less than a mile from its northern point, was where last year's rioting in England originated, in that very same London borough.

Jafar, I tried to pinpoint the mosque you mentioned, in case I could visualise it from my knowledge of the area. I actually failed ... and, here's why ...

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=531917&y=187203&z=110&sv=seven+sisters+road&st=6&tl=Map+of+Seven+Sisters+Road,+N_4&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srf

This British street map shows Seven Sisters Road. As is evident ... yes, it's certainly a long road. However .. trying to pinpoint the mosque, produced THIS ...

http://www.mosquedirectory.co.uk/search_mosque/mosquesearch-place.php?mosque=Haringey&page=1&town=Seven%20Sisters

See that, folks ? A LIST of mosques, ALL within ONE ROAD IN LONDON ! No less than SIX OF THEM ARE LISTED !

I invite the observation that the part of the world Jafar describes is SWAMPED with mosques. OK, so Haringey is a high-immigration area of London, & has been for decades (and its presiding Council is, and has been for those same decades, solidly LEFT WING RUN) .. but, six in just one road ? IS this, or IS THIS NOT, evidence of a very considerable Islamic incursion .. just in one area of London, England ??!?

Rant aside .. I'd simply make the point, in direct answer, that Abu Hamza was, and remained for years, a fairly high profile news story in our media. I don't doubt that IF such a complaint, or complaint(s) HAD been made, there should be a checkable, verifiable record of it. I for one have found none .. nor have I ever heard of any. If you, too, Jafar, can find no such evidence of complaints, it's reasonable to assume that none were made.

2) There is probably someone down the street from you selling heroin. How may people do you know of who have made an official complaint? Would you know about it if someone did complain?

But this is answered in the point I've just made, surely. One heroin seller on a street corner - sad to say - is unlikely to be notably newsworthy, whereas Hamza, and what he was getting up to, WAS. I'm in no doubt that if the Muslim community had complained, or even if they'd indicated that they'd wanted to ... there WOULD be evidence of it.

Drummond
09-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Drummonds this all started way back when log decided to accuse me of being a troublemaker. He never would decribe how I made trouble here. I guess I hurt his ego with posting too much truth.

Here is a reminder of the start of this from him. Taken from the thread in the cage.

You see he made several accusations against me , then when I ask for proof or examples from him but I got exactly nothing from him to prove his accusations or even to explain them. Then if I am critical of his posts he starts accusing me of having a vendeetta etc. Truly in my latest post that he complained about I made no insult unless not agreeing with him qualifies as such. Myself, I believe the vendetta most likely comes from him.. I may criticise a post but its hardly a vendetta against him. HARDLY A VENDETTA FROM ME OR WHY WOULD I GIVE HIM SO MANY THANKS ON HIS POSTS? Apparently his problem with me is one he would rather hide from view so we get this stuff tossed out there. My suspicion is its about my stand against Islam .-Tyr:clap:

I appreciate the insight offered, Tyr. Instructive. And, on reflection, I've more to say in this post than I'd intended ...

Unless Logroller offers incontrovertible proof showing otherwise, I'm certainly going to accept that, as you say, this is all about your stand against Islam. To which I say this, most especially for Logroller's benefit .. I, too, have no wish or reason to be remotely tolerant to Islam. It's been proving what it's truly all about for a considerable period, it is a 'religion' that won't be satisfied until it's got the whole world subjugated to its tyrannies, and along the way, it'll leave an ever-increasingly horrific trail of death and destruction, until it either wins out, OR WE BEAT IT, COURTESY OF SUCH TRULY ENLIGHTENED MEANS SUCH AS THE WAR ON TERROR !

To the extent I'd ever have reason to be 'grateful' to the likes of one Anjem Choudary (British-based Muslim, a senior figure in the now-banned 'Islam4uk'), hateful creep that he is .. at least, he's candid about the truth of his religion's ambition. He wants worldwide Sharia Law ... and to 'save' us from the 'darkness' of democracy. He believes Osama bin Laden deserved the utmost respect ... he admitted in a TV interview that terrorists, in Islamic eyes, do 'the work of God'.

Did anyone here see an interview of Sean Hannity's involving him ? And would anyone care to ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iACJ0tWL9Is

Hannity gets it exactly right at the end of the interview.

Drummond
09-27-2012, 11:38 AM
I thought that these might be interesting to review ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8453560.stm

A radical Islamist group that planned a march through Wootton Bassett will be banned under counter-terrorism laws, Home Secretary Alan Johnson has said.

Islam4UK had planned the protest at the Wiltshire town to honour Muslims killed in the Afghanistan conflict.

The government had been considering outlawing the group under its original name, al-Muhajiroun.

A spokesman for Islam4UK told the BBC it was an "ideological and political organisation", and not a violent one.

Mr Johnson said: "I have today laid an order which will proscribe al-Muhajiroun, Islam4UK, and a number of the other names the organisation goes by.

"It is already proscribed under two other names - al-Ghurabaa and The Saved Sect.

"Proscription is a tough but necessary power to tackle terrorism and is not a course we take lightly.

"We are clear that an organisation should not be able to circumvent proscription by simply changing its name."

Under the Terrorism Act 2000, a group can be banned if it "commits or participates in acts of terrorism, prepares for, promotes or encourages terrorism or is otherwise concerned in terrorism".

Now, here's a BBC interview including Choudary's reaction to the newly-imposed ban on 'Islam4uk'. It's a study in outrageous evasion ... Choudary admitting his positions from questions he pointedly evades. MOST instructive. The programme is the nightly-broadcast 'Newsnight', from BBC-2, the interviewer is Jeremy Paxman ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwp45PyWEM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2012, 06:32 PM
I thought that these might be interesting to review ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8453560.stm

Now, here's a BBC interview including Choudary's reaction to the newly-imposed ban on 'Islam4uk'. It's a study in outrageous evasion ... Choudary admitting his positions from questions he pointedly evades. MOST instructive. The programme is the nightly-broadcast 'Newsnight', from BBC-2, the interviewer is Jeremy Paxman ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwp45PyWEM

Call me an animal, call me a beast , call me whatever but after watching that debate between the muslim scum and Paxman I say should I ever face that muslim piece of shat I'd most likly beat him to within an inch of his miserable worthless life. .
SEE HOW HE REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN THE ANSWER WOULD CLEARLY SHOW HOW WRONG AND WHAT DAMN SAVAGES THEY ARE? His refusal to answer clearly show he knows how wrong and how evil the truthful answer would be and what a brlliant light it would cast upon the vile shat he calls his religion! He refused to admit the Brit government pays him and its well known he and his organization promotes violence and terror! That my friend is how far its gone in Britain!!!
EVERYBODY HERE SHOULD CLICK ON THAT LAST LINK AND BE PREPARED TO SEE A BIT OF TRUTH ABOUT THE SOCALLED RELIGION OF PEACE AND HOW ITS LEADERS ARE DISHONORABLE PIECES OF ARROGANT LYING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-THEM ALL.
Click the link to be educated or stay in the dark and defend pure evil.. Your choice people .. -Tyr

Drummond
09-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Call me an animal, call me a beast , call me whatever but after watching that debate between the muslim scum and Paxman I say should I ever face that muslim piece of shat I'd most likly beat him to within an inch of his miserable worthless life. .
SEE HOW HE REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN THE ANSWER WOULD CLEARLY SHOW HOW WRONG AND WHAT DAMN SAVAGES THEY ARE? His refusal to answer clearly show he knows how wrong and how evil the truthful answer would be and what a brlliant light it would cast upon the vile shat he calls his religion! He refused to admit the Brit government pays him and its well known he and his organization promotes violence and terror! That my friend is how far its gone in Britain!!!
EVERYBODY HERE SHOULD CLICK ON THAT LAST LINK AND BE PREPARED TO SEE A BIT OF TRUTH ABOUT THE SOCALLED RELIGION OF PEACE AND HOW ITS LEADERS ARE DISHONORABLE PIECES OF ARROGANT LYING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-THEM ALL.
Click the link to be educated or stay in the dark and defend pure evil.. Your choice people .. -Tyr

I can't state it better than you have, Tyr. That link is an education in itself. Of course, there'll be those who say Choudary is an extremist, that he doesn't represent 'the mainstream' .. really, that's total rot. Those claiming this will still be saying it after dozens of more prominent terrorist attacks proving the total opposite.

'Islam4uk' WAS a mainstream, socially accepted group in the UK ... once upon a time. They ceased to be that, ONLY after threatening to turn up as protesters in significant numbers at Wootton Bassett, the very area in Britain which (until recently) most went out of its way to show respect for the British servicemen's returning war dead. Only whenIslam4uk's actions were reaching a pitch which would've proved, incontrovertibly to the world, EXACTLY what they were, was action finally taken against them, I believe ONLY because the lie about 'peaceful' Islam couldn't possibly be perpetuated from Islam4uk's intended actions.

There is the 'peaceful Islam' lie, inviting belief from those prepared to believe what they're told. Then, there is what lies just beneath the surface, a far more pernicious truth which those intent on the proper scrutiny can uncover if they make the effort, OR, if these groups become arrogant enough to show us what they are.

Islam4uk became too transparent, and too determined to follow an agenda which couldn't be explained away. The lie became untenable. So, they were banned. This conclusion, ultimately, is inescapable.

See ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pzSx-tqmDc

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2012, 09:00 AM
I can't state it better than you have, Tyr. That link is an education in itself. Of course, there'll be those who say Choudary is an extremist, that he doesn't represent 'the mainstream' .. really, that's total rot. Those claiming this will still be saying it after dozens of more prominent terrorist attacks proving the total opposite.

'Islam4uk' WAS a mainstream, socially accepted group in the UK ... once upon a time. They ceased to be that, ONLY after threatening to turn up as protesters in significant numbers at Wootton Bassett, the very area in Britain which (until recently) most went out of its way to show respect for the British servicemen's returning war dead. Only whenIslam4uk's actions were reaching a pitch which would've proved, incontrovertibly to the world, EXACTLY what they were, was action finally taken against them, I believe ONLY because the lie about 'peaceful' Islam couldn't possibly be perpetuated from Islam4uk's intended actions.

There is the 'peaceful Islam' lie, inviting belief from those prepared to believe what they're told. Then, there is what lies just beneath the surface, a far more pernicious truth which those intent on the proper scrutiny can uncover if they make the effort, OR, if these groups become arrogant enough to show us what they are.

Islam4uk became too transparent, and too determined to follow an agenda which couldn't be explained away. The lie became untenable. So, they were banned. This conclusion, ultimately, is inescapable.

See ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pzSx-tqmDc

Link does not work my friend. Says, -"This uploader has not made this video available in your country."
Nor sure what that means but could not view the link.

Thanks for the information on Islam4UK, APPARENTLY THEIR HATRED LEAD THEM TO REVEAL THEMSELVES TOO MUCH TOO SOON! Choudary, have you ever seen a more arrogant ,lying, azzhat than that? ok, with the exception of obama of course.-:laugh:--Tyr

Drummond
09-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Link does not work my friend. Says, -"This uploader has not made this video available in your country."
Nor sure what that means but could not view the link.

Thanks for the information on Islam4UK, APPARENTLY THEIR HATRED LEAD THEM TO REVEAL THEMSELVES TOO MUCH TOO SOON! Choudary, have you ever seen a more arrogant ,lying, azzhat than that? ok, with the exception of obama of course.-:laugh:--Tyr

I'm very sorry to learn that, Tyr. It works perfectly for me .. I just accessed it again after reading your post.

There are links and Internet programs which are coded in such a way as to only be viewable in selected areas (the BBC's iPlayer only works in the UK, I understand, for example) ... evidently, it seems, this one is set up to stop viewing from the US .. which is annoying. When I post these links, all I can know is if they work for me - I just have to assume you can see them, too, until I'm told otherwise.

Bizarrely, though it was a British report, produced by Brits ... it was a CNN Europe product !! So you'd imagine that CNN, being American owned, wouldn't even consider blocks directed at their homeland !! Perhaps there are certain things that CNN just prefer you not to see ?

Choudary, from links I've seen, intended to arrange a pro-Islam protest outside the White House ?? I've seen link after link telling me of the intention. Does anyone know if he was permitted to go ahead with it ? I'm finding nothing which reports of the FACT of the protest.

Oh, Choudary is astonishingly arrogant ... in fact, in one way, I'm grateful for it. There can be few Muslims around who are so completely candid as he is about the truth of Islam ... his desire, which he says is prompted by the nature of his faith, to see to it that democracy is extinguished and that Sharia Law covers the entire world.

Tyr, he can help you convince others of the truth of Islam. I advise you to dig up some links - links that'll actually work in America !!! - and cite him as a source of your evidence.

Kathianne
09-29-2012, 11:56 AM
I don't know if this is the same one:

The poppy-burning extremist group Muslims Against Crusades are banned in the UK by the Home Secretary. Sky's security editor Sam Kiley reports.

They talk about Crusades in Muslim lands while ignoring the fact there are 60 million Muslims that we know about in Europe, hypocrites. Now that compared to the non Muslims in those Islamic cesspit's is a joke. We should make them a deal, we'll help remove non Muslims from their Islamic pits if they leave our countries which also means giving up the council houses and benefits monies

http://youtu.be/kLz_emh4txU

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm very sorry to learn that, Tyr. It works perfectly for me .. I just accessed it again after reading your post.

There are links and Internet programs which are coded in such a way as to only be viewable in selected areas (the BBC's iPlayer only works in the UK, I understand, for example) ... evidently, it seems, this one is set up to stop viewing from the US .. which is annoying. When I post these links, all I can know is if they work for me - I just have to assume you can see them, too, until I'm told otherwise.

Bizarrely, though it was a British report, produced by Brits ... it was a CNN Europe product !! So you'd imagine that CNN, being American owned, wouldn't even consider blocks directed at their homeland !! Perhaps there are certain things that CNN just prefer you not to see ?

Choudary, from links I've seen, intended to arrange a pro-Islam protest outside the White House ?? I've seen link after link telling me of the intention. Does anyone know if he was permitted to go ahead with it ? I'm finding nothing which reports of the FACT of the protest.

Oh, Choudary is astonishingly arrogant ... in fact, in one way, I'm grateful for it. There can be few Muslims around who are so completely candid as he is about the truth of Islam ... his desire, which he says is prompted by the nature of his faith, to see to it that democracy is extinguished and that Sharia Law covers the entire world.

Tyr, he can help you convince others of the truth of Islam. I advise you to dig up some links - links that'll actually work in America !!! - and cite him as a source of your evidence.

Now they are demanding that Germany extradite a Coptic Christian for his insulting Islam!!!
How soon do they start demanding that the USA extradite American citizens for doing the same thing!???
I guess I should buy a few more boxes of ammo just in case.. I would want to leave this world empty handed.;)-Tyr

Drummond
09-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Now they are demanding that Germany extradite a Coptic Christian for his insulting Islam!!!
How soon do they start demanding that the USA extradite American citizens for doing the same thing!???
I guess I should buy a few more boxes of ammo just in case.. I would want to leave this world empty handed.;)-Tyr

Could be, Tyr. Muslim arrogance knows no bounds.

I'll just bet, though, that once Abu Hamza reaches America, you'll certainly get some demands of that type for him. Maybe an attack or 2 to back it up.

And in that scenario, I'll just bet there'd be some appeaser Lefties arguing their case ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Could be, Tyr. Muslim arrogance knows no bounds.

I'll just bet, though, that once Abu Hamza reaches America, you'll certainly get some demands of that type for him. Maybe an attack or 2 to back it up.

And in that scenario, I'll just bet there'd be some appeaser Lefties arguing their case ...

Sure and they'd argue what a fine guy he is too.
Check this out....-Tyr

http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/hate-preacher-abu-hamzas-five-sons-convicted-in-uk-474395.html

Hate preacher Abu Hamza’s five sons convicted in UK .. by F wire Sep 30, 2012

London, Sep 30 (IANS) Five sons of hate preacher Abu Hamza, who is fighting extradition to the US from Britain, have been convicted of serious offences ranging from bomb making to fraud and assaulting police, the Daily Mail reported Sunday. Hamza is charged in the US with 11 counts relating to taking of 16 hostages in Yemen in 1998, advocating jehad in Afghanistan and conspiring to set up a jehad training camp in the US. He lost both hands and an eye fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

His four sons have already served custodial sentences while the fifth is awaiting sentence for an armed robbery. Hamza has nine children from two marriages, including a stepson with his second wife. Of the seven sons, all aged over 18, only two have not been in trouble with the law. His two youngest children are girls aged 16 and 13. The preacher was married in 1980 to Valerie Traverso, a British woman, and divorced four years later after having one son Mohammed. He has seven children with his second wife Najat and a stepson Mohssin Ghailan. Hamza and four other terror suspects are facing extradition to America within days after the European Court of Human Rights rejected their appeal to stay in Britain.

The US first requested Hamza’s extradition in 2004. The process was put on hold when Hamza was charged in Britain with 15 offences under the Terrorism Act.

Drummond
10-05-2012, 05:26 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213397/Now-sling-hook-Hate-preacher-Abu-Hamza-loses-ditch-attempt-stay-Britain-court-rules-extradited-immediately-face-trial-U-S.html

Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza is already believed to be on his way to the U.S tonight, after judges threw out his last-ditch bid to stay in the UK earlier today.

The Islamist fanatic lost the last of his countless appeals in a legal farce that has seen him thwart extradition for more than eight years at a cost to taxpayers of millions of pounds.

An armoured police van thought to be carrying the hate preacher, was tonight seen leaving HMP Long Lartin in Worcestershire, just hours after the decision was made.

The van, heavily flanked by a number of other police vehicles with their emergency lights on, has now reached RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk where he will be put on to a plane and flown to America.

Today Hamza’s lawyers – in a move condemned as a blatant delaying tactic – had gone back to court again to claim he was unfit to stand trial.

They said the ‘harsh’ conditions in his cell at HMP Belmarsh had left him unwell, sleep-deprived and depressed – and demanded an MRI scan.

After a three-day hearing, a judge at the High Court in London yesterday said he was ‘wholly unpersuaded’ by their claims, adding: ‘The sooner he is put on trial, the better.’

Making clear no further appeals would be allowed in the case, Sir John Thomas, President of the Queen’s Bench Division, rejected the idea that Hamza was unfit to plead.

If depressed, he said, Hamza could get anti-depressants in the US.

He also criticised delays in the extradition process, saying it was ‘unacceptable’ that the case should have taken so long, and warning of ‘real dangers’ of a system that allows repeated appeals on issues that had already been decided.

The judges also rejected legal challenges by Babar Ahmad, Syed Ahsan, Khaled Al-Fawwaz and Adel Abdul Bary. They are also believed to be in the convoy leaving HMP Long Lartin.

A US Department of Justice plane has been waiting since the middle of the week to fly Hamza and the other suspects to the US.

On his arrival in the U.S, the hate preacher – who once described the UK as a ‘toilet’ – will be held in custody in New York and then put on trial. He is expected to be transferred to the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in Manhattan. Previous terror suspects held there have been kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.

Hamza, 54, who is missing his right hand and an eye, has celebrated the September 11 terror attacks, preached jihad to a young congregation, and landed the British taxpayer with a bill running into millions of pounds for his detention and legal costs.

Once in the U.S, Hamza will face 11 counts of criminal conduct related to the taking of 16 hostages in Yemen in 1998, advocating violent jihad in Afghanistan in 2001 and conspiring to establish a jihad training camp in Bly, Oregon, between June 2000 and December 2001.

If found guilty the 55-year-old is likely to die behind bars.

AT LONG LAST !!!

Here's hoping that, finally, Hamza will get the justice he deserves. Clearly, over the years, our own judicial system in the UK has become so riddled with biases concerned with 'human rights' considerations, that its powers to deliver justice have been critically enfeebled .. no doubt thanks to Leftie interferences. The EU, being afflicted with the same insanity, has added to the nonsense.

Once in the US, the likes of the EU cannot interfere further (.. though I daresay there are some bleeding heart-types who'd wish they could). You know how to deal with terrorist scum, and I don't doubt that Hamza will get far more of what's due to him.

Give the trash HELL.

Thunderknuckles
10-05-2012, 05:32 PM
We're happy to take him off your hands. I only fear what that bastard is gonna cost our taxpayers with all of his legal shenanigans.
Hopefully we'll get a report that he escaped captivity somewhere over the Atlantic :p

Drummond
10-05-2012, 05:41 PM
We're happy to take him off your hands. I only fear what that bastard is gonna cost our taxpayers with all of his legal shenanigans.
Hopefully we'll get a report that he escaped captivity somewhere over the Atlantic :p

... now, there's a thought ...

Yes, he certainly cost the British taxpayer dearly .. not only because of his legal delaying tactics, but because, before his incarceration, he lived off of State benefits. A country he professed to hate, he somehow didn't extend that hatred to the UK welfare system.

At least, I'm sure, you'll keep him locked up. And there's no way, I'm sure, that Hamza's lawyers will keep your courts busy for most of a DECADE, as was true here.

Unbelievable !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2012, 06:58 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213397/Now-sling-hook-Hate-preacher-Abu-Hamza-loses-ditch-attempt-stay-Britain-court-rules-extradited-immediately-face-trial-U-S.html

AT LONG LAST !!!

Here's hoping that, finally, Hamza will get the justice he deserves. Clearly, over the years, our own judicial system in the UK has become so riddled with biases concerned with 'human rights' considerations, that its powers to deliver justice have been critically enfeebled .. no doubt thanks to Leftie interferences. The EU, being afflicted with the same insanity, has added to the nonsense.

Once in the US, the likes of the EU cannot interfere further (.. though I daresay there are some bleeding heart-types who'd wish they could). You know how to deal with terrorist scum, and I don't doubt that Hamza will get far more of what's due to him.

Give the trash HELL.

He'll likely be treated like royalty here my friend. Obama treat our enemies like old friends and our old friends like new enemies! --Tyr

Drummond
10-06-2012, 06:49 AM
He'll likely be treated like royalty here my friend. Obama treat our enemies like old friends and our old friends like new enemies! --Tyr

Well, considering how long and hard Hamza fought to stay out of the US, you'd have to figure that HE doesn't think that.

Still, if Obama's on the case, you'd have to believe that consideration of Hamza's 'human rights' will be high on the agenda for him. Which means that Hamza probably won't notice much difference between how OUR Lefties treated him, to how YOUR Lefties will treat him !

red states rule
10-06-2012, 07:05 AM
To Abozo and Jarhead. If either of you are offended by this please know from the bottom of my heart that I do not give a shit

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/imaoter-back600.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Well, considering how long and hard Hamza fought to stay out of the US, you'd have to figure that HE doesn't think that.

Still, if Obama's on the case, you'd have to believe that consideration of Hamza's 'human rights' will be high on the agenda for him. Which means that Hamza probably won't notice much difference between how OUR Lefties treated him, to how YOUR Lefties will treat him !

Like most muslim want -to -be fighters he is scared of Americans because our military when not self-throttled (ROE's) kicks ass and takes names. Tis why they often hide behind their women over there. My nephew fought them two tours of duty in Iraq, he said they are only brave when they outnumber us at least 20 to 1..-Tyr

10-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Hamza once called the UK a toilet.

if so his people have something to do with that!!

one less POS in the toilet today!!

red states rule
10-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Like most muslim want -to -be fighters he is scared of Americans because our military when not self-throttled (ROE's) kicks ass and takes names. Tis why they often hide behind their women over there. My nephew fought them two tours of duty in Iraq, he said they are only brave when they outnumber us at least 20 to 1..-Tyr

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/imaomil600.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2012, 02:18 PM
11. Want a oneway ticket to paradise free of charge? Fire at the U.S. military and we will punch your ticket free but will not promise that you'll arrive in one piece.--:laugh2:

red states rule
10-06-2012, 03:34 PM
11. Want a oneway ticket to paradise free of charge? Fire at the U.S. military and we will punch your ticket free but will not promise that you'll arrive in one piece.--:laugh2:

tYR- When's the only time you should wink at a Muslim?

aNSWER - When aiming.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 03:34 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/06/14261369-abu-hamza-4-others-tied-to-al-qaida-arrive-in-us-to-face-terrorism-charges?lite

Preet Bharara, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, called the extradition "a watershed moment in our nation's efforts to eradicate terrorism."
"As is charged, these are men who were at the nerve centers of al-Qaida's acts of terror, and they caused blood to be shed, lives to be lost, and families to be shattered," Bharara said, The extradition "makes good on a promise to the American people to use every available diplomatic, legal, and administrative tool to pursue and prosecute charged terrorists no matter how long it takes."
Two others — Syed Talha Ahsan, 33, and Babar Ahmad, 38 — pleaded not guilty in a federal court in New Haven, Conn., just hours after their arrival in America, AP said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the circus that is a part of any trial of muslims has begun here. No doubt these assclowns will have millions of supporters here from the muslims and their idiot appeasers too.-Tyr