PDA

View Full Version : About What You'd Expect From A Prius Owner, I Suppose....

MGB
01-23-2007, 01:40 PM
I was young. I needed the money.....:laugh:

darin
01-23-2007, 01:43 PM
I was young. I needed the money.....:laugh:

The answer to his sticker is:

"...yep - let them fight the war on terror in OUR Neighborhoods!"

:(

MGB
01-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Its not "his" sticker, you dolt. Its MY car and I put it there!

Sheesh......:(

jillian
01-23-2007, 02:34 PM

Heh!

darin
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM

lmao - :) Well...you're jacked, up brother/sister. :)

Bringing the troops back just for the sake of bringing them back means death and destruction increases to levels unseen since ww2.

MGB
01-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Then why not send the 100,000 more that the generals said we needed all along and give the military the tools it needs to actually succeed at the herculean task they have been handed by their civilian masters? Why continue to nickel and dime the military with just enough troops to pretty much insure the whole sorry mess will end badly for all involved? Who is it that REALLY wants the military to fail? :uhoh:

Bush says he is going to listen to his commanders in the field. And when they tell him what their professional opinion is, he dismisses them and brings in some folks who will say what he WANTS them to say. Some leadership, that is.........

darin
01-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Then why not send the 100,000 more that the generals said we needed all along and give the military the tools it needs to actually succeed at the herculean task they have been handed by their civilian masters? Why continue to nickel and dime the military with just enough troops to pretty much insure the whole sorry mess will end badly for all involved? Who is it that REALLY wants the military to fail? :uhoh:

Bush says he is going to listen to his commanders in the field. And when they tell him what their professional opinion is, he dismisses them and brings in some folks who will say what he WANTS them to say. Some leadership, that is.........

:eek2: