PDA

View Full Version : Its already started here, censoring to protectr muslims..Proof..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 06:15 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/sacramento-popular-radio-hosts-absent-from-show-after-calling-for-anti-muhammad-ads.html

KSTE (650 AM) aired a previously recorded "Best Of" morning show on Tuesday instead of its regularly scheduled live program featuring Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty. Officials for the Sacramento station and its owner, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, offered no explanation for the change, sparking questions and heated comments among fans on the show's Facebook page.

During an on-air discussion Monday, Armstrong criticized the United States for what he characterized as apologizing for a crude YouTube video that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and sparked anti-U.S. uprisings around the globe. He urged listeners to make their own "anti-Muhammad ads" and post them to Al-Jazeera, the Arabic news network. "We need to bombard them with ads until they grow up," he said.
Armstrong did not return a phone message from The Bee on Tuesday, and Clear Channel spokesman Dave Milner said, "We do not have any information at this time" about the hosts and their future at KSTE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both men have been taken off the air for making those comments! Free speech be damned when it comes to muslims. Clear channel should be boycotted for this ffing travesty!
This is how it starts folks....-Tyr

aboutime
09-26-2012, 06:20 PM
only the beginning. Obama and the Democrats have, and will do anything they can to erode, and ignore the 1st amendment.

This is how it starts. One at a time.

Those who disagree with this here on this forum. Would also applaud it taking place....until the long arm of a Holder/Obama admin reach into the Internet....and CLOSE ​DEBATE POLICY.COM.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2012, 06:25 PM
only the beginning. Obama and the Democrats have, and will do anything they can to erode, and ignore the 1st amendment.

This is how it starts. One at a time.

Those who disagree with this here on this forum. Would also applaud it taking place....until the long arm of a Holder/Obama admin reach into the Internet....and CLOSE ​DEBATE POLICY.COM.

I am contacting Clear Channel to voice my opposition to this and I will boycott their radio programs including the Rush Limbaugh Show. If Rush doesnt condemn this by early next week or else they reinstate those two men and their show. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Another red flag....

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/17/council-of-shia-muslim-scholars-in-north-america-demands-u-s-government-censor-mohammed-film/

Or else . . .

“The Council of Shia Muslim Scholars in North America severely condemns and strongly denounces this heinous act. Moreover, the Council cautions and demands that all those with a sense of responsibility take the following into account:

1) Officials and governmental authorities should exercise extensive efforts to prevent the propagation of causes for spreading hate which can endanger security and stability. Among such causes is this offensive and inappropriate film. This must be done in order to protect the lives and property of people from the rage of those taken by emotions and who may lose control, whether Muslims or non-Muslims.”

Thunderknuckles
09-27-2012, 11:14 AM
It's a private company. I have no problem with what they did.
Government doing the same is another matter however.

Dilloduck
09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Bombarding anyone with anything "until they grow up" is a bit immature itself. We already have speech control in America WAY before all this Allah crap came up. Say the wrong thing about anything---pink slip.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Bombarding anyone with anything "until they grow up" is a bit immature itself. We already have speech control in America WAY before all this Allah crap came up. Say the wrong thing about anything---pink slip.

Your statement is clearly an attempt at diversion. Those two men were not talking about co-workers, other Americans, our government , or any business/company. They were talking about animals in a foreign country that murder in the name of their religion. Rather than condemn the animals that they criticised you attempt to divert attention to the line -other people get fired for saying the wrong thing. Actually pretty pathetic IMHO. I'm sure that you thought it rather profound .-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 09:30 AM
It's a private company. I have no problem with what they did.
Government doing the same is another matter however.

How do we know that government didnt threaten Clear Channel to cause the firing of those guys? The FCC controls the airways and Clear Channel must be licensed to operate by the FCC. GOVERNMENT ARRESTED THAT FILMMAKER WITH TRUMPED UP CHARGES IN AN ATTEMPT TO PLACATE THE MUSLIMS!! -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2012, 10:44 AM
How do we know that government didnt threaten Clear Channel to cause the firing of those guys? The FCC controls the airways and Clear Channel must be licensed to operate by the FCC. GOVERNMENT ARRESTED THAT FILMMAKER WITH TRUMPED UP CHARGES IN AN ATTEMPT TO PLACATE THE MUSLIMS!! -Tyr
You're stepping into the realm of conspiracy there. It's far more likely that Clear Channel doesn't want to be associated with these guys who are knowingly inciting Muslims.
If I was running a business, I'd do the same. I'd say "Yeah you have guys have a right to free speech but I have a business to run, a profit to generate, and I really don't have time for this bullshit."

SassyLady
10-05-2012, 04:03 AM
You're stepping into the realm of conspiracy there. It's far more likely that Clear Channel doesn't want to be associated with these guys who are knowingly inciting Muslims.
If I was running a business, I'd do the same. I'd say "Yeah you have guys have a right to free speech but I have a business to run, a profit to generate, and I really don't have time for this bullshit."

I have to agree with you regarding the owner's rights as to free speech .... they can say what they want ....... on their own time.

We also do not know what was in their contracts ... could have been a clause they breached.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 09:03 AM
I have to agree with you regarding the owner's rights as to free speech .... they can say what they want ....... on their own time.

We also do not know what was in their contracts ... could have been a clause they breached.

Could have been a threat sent by obama administration by way of the FCC. Obama will protect that "most beautiful sound he ever heard" and had announced that in the end he will stand with Islam, his own words! Simply amazing how those words are ignored to protect him!-Tyr