PDA

View Full Version : Racist Photos Sent to GOP Rising Star Mia Love

taft2012
09-27-2012, 05:29 AM
Our caring, loving, race-blind comrades on the left display their true colors, once again.

http://riehlworldview.com/?p=22825

http://riehlworldview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mia-love-300x183.jpg

“I want you to know, I want everyone to know I am comfortable in my skin. I’m comfortable and proud of my heritage. I’m proud of who I am. I know where I’m going and I know what we need to do to get this country back in order again. There isn’t anything that anyone can send me that will distract me from that so they can bring it,” she said.

KarlMarx
09-27-2012, 06:08 AM
If you're a Democrat you're Black
If you're a Republican you're a nigge(R)

glockmail
09-27-2012, 08:23 AM
She's awesome. I absolutely love her attitude.

Thunderknuckles
09-27-2012, 11:03 AM
This is a woman who embraces freedom, personal responsibility, and charts her own course in life.
And liberal Democrats can't stand it! How dare she leave the government plantation they have so carefully crafted to lull her into submission.

Mia's personal story and values are an inspiration for all.
She has a bright future. I look forward to hearing more from her.

Abbey Marie
09-27-2012, 11:06 AM
This is a woman who embraces freedom, personal responsibility, and charts her own course in life.
And liberal Democrats can't stand it! How dare she leave the government plantation they have so carefully crafted to lull her into submission.

Mia's personal story and values are an inspiration for all.
She has a bright future. I look forward to hearing more from her.

Absolutely AMAZING that these attributes are now seen as negatives.

aboutime
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
This is just another one of those cases where you let the proven Racists among us...do, and say whatever they want in exercising their 1st amendment rights. Bastardized as their Liberal mindset happens to be. It does help to display just WHO the real Racists are without the rest of us pointing it out.

Only those who live as racists must practice it. And the best way they prove their denied racist tactics, and actions is by letting them SPEAK openly, while proving. They can only be effective racists by insisting...others in their own race, or same skin color are who they claim.
Much like the way they seem to always insist...ONLY THEY are capable, or Permitted to use the "N" word, because. They know best how to be racists in denial.

gabosaurus
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Of course, there is definitive proof that it was liberal Dems that sent these photos. Right? :rolleyes:

aboutime
09-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Of course, there is definitive proof that it was liberal Dems that sent these photos. Right? :rolleyes:

Gabby. As a liberal. Why would you insist there be DEFINITIVE proof when there is never any hesitation to accuse a Conservative when something like this happens on the Dem side of aisle???

Care to explain the Double-standard, or Hypocrisy...from you?

logroller
09-27-2012, 04:24 PM
It's amazing to me how much prejudice is posted in this thread by those supposedly speaking out against racial prejudice. That some would accuse others of hypocrisy...laughable if it weren't so sincere.

Thunderknuckles
09-27-2012, 06:45 PM
I'd put money on it.
Liberal Democrats really do hate it when blacks surface that are conservative Republicans. Look what happened to Mai's Wiki entry after her RNC speech. It was altered to include nasty things like calling her a sell out and a house nigger. Same nasty things have been said about Allen West and Herman Cain.
This should not come as a surprise considering the Democrats long standing history of being supporters of slavery.

aboutime
09-27-2012, 07:12 PM
It's amazing to me how much prejudice is posted in this thread by those supposedly speaking out against racial prejudice. That some would accuse others of hypocrisy...laughable if it weren't so sincere.

logroller. My apologies for not including you in my post below. Birds of a feather....FLOCK UP Together.