PDA

View Full Version : Good news for lady libers.

Doniston
05-25-2007, 08:51 PM
It seems that a Nebraska Aquarium has a Hammerhead Shark that gave birth to a Lil one, with no daddy They have checked the baby out, and it has no trace of Male geniology, and no Y chroms. an apparently true virgin birth, (It has happened before to other species, but this is apparently a first for Sharks.)

Now why is this Good news for Lady Libs? Now they can pressure science into perfecting the same thing in Humans, and finally be able to get rid of us pesky men. Right? Hehehe..

Gaffer
05-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Amazon Women on the Moon. Might not be so far fetched now.

Abbey Marie
05-25-2007, 10:22 PM
It seems that a Nebraska Aquarium has a Hammerhead Shark that gave birth to a Lil one, with no daddy They have checked the baby out, and it has no trace of Male geniology, and no Y chroms. an apparently true virgin birth, (It has happened before to other species, but this is apparently a first for Sharks.)

Now why is this Good news for Lady Libs? Now they can pressure science into perfecting the same thing in Humans, and finally be able to get rid of us pesky men. Right? Hehehe..

Nah. Men are useful in many other ways too. Bug killing, lawn mowing, furniture moving, for asking which dress looks better on me, etc., etc, ;)

Hobbit
05-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Nah. Men are useful in many other ways too. Bug killing, lawn mowing, furniture moving, for asking which dress looks better on me, etc., etc, ;)

Let's not forget war, heavy lifting, kicking people's asses who piss you off...

Abbey Marie
05-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Let's not forget war, heavy lifting, kicking people's asses who piss you off...

All true, though my furniture moving example = heavy lifting.

You know, if my husband kicked the butt of every person who ticked me off, he'd be doing hard time.

Oh, I forgot another one- a handy and safe target for PMS tirades. :D

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 01:17 AM

We lie on the dress part. We dont tell you which one looks btter, just which one we can see the most goodies. :laugh2:

Doniston
05-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Heh Heh Heh

Abbey Marie
05-26-2007, 11:11 AM
We lie on the dress part. We dont tell you which one looks btter, just which one we can see the most goodies. :laugh2:

That's why we always wear the "other" one. :laugh2: