PDA

View Full Version : This is the egypt that obama gave us!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2012, 08:11 PM
AND HE DID SO DELIBERATELY KNOW THAT THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WOULD GET CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/egypt-to-try-7-copts-us-pastor-over-prophet-film/%20?intcmp=obnetwork

CAIRO – Egypt's general prosecutor issued arrest warrants Tuesday for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and referred them to trial on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that has sparked riots across the Muslim world.

The case is largely symbolic since the seven men and one woman are believed to be outside of Egypt and unlikely to travel to the country to face the charges. Instead, the prosecutor's decision to take legal appears aimed at absorbing at least some of the public anger over the amateur film, which portrays the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and buffoon.

The prosecutor's office said in a statement that the accused, which includes the film's alleged producer, face charges of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information. The office said they could face the death penalty, if convicted. No date for the trial has been set.

Among those charged is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, an Egyptian Copt living in southern California and believed to be behind the film. Florida-based Pastor Terry Jones, who has said he was contacted by the filmmaker to promote the video, as well as Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who pushed the video on his website, are also among those charged.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/egypt-to-try-7-copts-us-pastor-over-prophet-film/%20?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz27ipjUlP1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting on trial foreign nationals for activities within a foreign nation that has feedom of speech and therby announcing to the world their war on our FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OUR SOVEREIGNTY!!! Obama only apologised and now will do nothing about this !!
OBAMA GAVE US THIS DISASTER AND DID SO DELIBERATELY. Now he gives tese maggots 2 billion of our tax dollars while we are more than 6 trillion dollars deeper into new debt thanks to him and his insanity. He makes no mistake with this as its his intention to weaken our nation.==treason.. -Tyr

Little-Acorn
09-27-2012, 08:30 PM
AND HE DID SO DELIBERATELY KNOW THAT THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WOULD GET CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/egypt-to-try-7-copts-us-pastor-over-prophet-film/%20?intcmp=obnetwork

CAIRO – Egypt's general prosecutor issued arrest warrants Tuesday for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and referred them to trial on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that has sparked riots across the Muslim world.

The case is largely symbolic since the seven men and one woman are believed to be outside of Egypt and unlikely to travel to the country to face the charges. Instead, the prosecutor's decision to take legal appears aimed at absorbing at least some of the public anger over the amateur film, which portrays the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and buffoon.

The prosecutor's office said in a statement that the accused, which includes the film's alleged producer, face charges of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information. The office said they could face the death penalty, if convicted. No date for the trial has been set.

Among those charged is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, an Egyptian Copt living in southern California and believed to be behind the film. Florida-based Pastor Terry Jones, who has said he was contacted by the filmmaker to promote the video, as well as Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who pushed the video on his website, are also among those charged.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/egypt-to-try-7-copts-us-pastor-over-prophet-film/%20?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz27ipjUlP1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting on trial foreign nationals for activities within a foreign nation that has feedom of speech and therby announcing to the world their war on our FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OUR SOVEREIGNTY!!! Obama only apologised and now will do nothing about this !!
OBAMA GAVE US THIS DISASTER AND DID SO DELIBERATELY. Now he gives tese maggots 2 billion of our tax dollars while we are more than 6 trillion dollars deeper into new debt thanks to him and his insanity. He makes no mistake with this as its his intention to weaken our nation.==treason.. -Tyr

Today the arrest warrants.

Tomorrow the fatwas.

Forward.

gabosaurus
09-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Obama is President of Egypt?
Wow, you learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

Nukeman
09-28-2012, 06:40 AM

OBAMA GAVE US THIS DISASTER AND DID SO DELIBERATELY. Now he gives tese maggots 2 billion of our tax dollars while we are more than 6 trillion dollars deeper into new debt thanks to him and his insanity. He makes no mistake with this as its his intention to weaken our nation.==treason.. -TyrI am by no means a Obama supporter, but how in the hell is this Obama's fault?? Care to explain that one there chief!?!?!?!?

taft2012
09-28-2012, 06:52 AM
I am by no means a Obama supporter, but how in the hell is this Obama's fault?? Care to explain that one there chief!?!?!?!?

Hosni Mubarek's government wouldn't have engaged in this nonsense.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 08:14 AM
I am by no means a Obama supporter, but how in the hell is this Obama's fault?? Care to explain that one there chief!?!?!?!?

Obama supported Mubarak's overthrow. Thats how. How did you miss that bit of information?
Instead of supporting Mubarak obama went entirely the other direction by supporting the Arab spring(Islamic exspansion) and only a damn fool would have thought that the Muslim Brotherhood would not take control of Egypt after Mubarak was ousted. Obama knew who would take over the country and thats why its his fault. Had he fully supported Mubarak Egypt would not be under the control of a muslim terrorist group as it is now, chief. Mubarak kept the peace treaty with Israel and thats why obama wanted him gone IMHO. -Tyr

Missileman
09-28-2012, 08:37 AM

Oh no...you dared to question him. That makes you a full-fledged commie-pinko liberal. :rolleyes:

fj1200
09-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Obama supported Mubarak's overthrow.

Because supporting dictatorial regimes that suppress its own citizens because of our best interest is always the best option. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Oh no...you dared to question him. That makes you a full-fledged commie-pinko liberal. :rolleyes:

My reply to him (post number 6) fully proves what you just accused didnt it? Not a single word in it supports your accusation . Don't let that stop you , I enjoy people trying to find a way to discredit my posting the truth. You are way behind BUT WITH DEDICATED EFFORT YOU MAY PULL AHEAD A BIT. GO FOR IT , SHOULD BE FUN..-TYR

Missileman
09-28-2012, 09:15 AM
My reply to him (post number 6) fully proves what you just accused didnt it? Not a single word in it supports your accusation . Don't let that stop you , I enjoy people trying to find a way to discredit my posting the truth. You are way behind BUT WITH DEDICATED EFFORT YOU MAY PULL AHEAD A BIT. GO FOR IT , SHOULD BE FUN..-TYR

I don't recall quoting your post at all...perhaps your memory is better than mine.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:23 AM
I don't recall quoting your post at all...perhaps your memory is better than mine.

Really? You quoted Nukeman's question that he asked me. Made comments about me and now you what? Question why I replied to you?

Missileman
09-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Really? You quoted Nukeman's question that he asked me. Made comments about me and now you what? Question why I replied to you?

No, I question why you think my comment about you was based on your answer to Nukeman and not your, Mo's, and Curly's propensity to declare anyone who questions what you pass off as logic as liberal Obama supporters.

Dilloduck
09-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Obama supported Mubarak's overthrow. Thats how. How did you miss that bit of information?
Instead of supporting Mubarak obama went entirely the other direction by supporting the Arab spring(Islamic exspansion) and only a damn fool would have thought that the Muslim Brotherhood would not take control of Egypt after Mubarak was ousted. Obama knew who would take over the country and thats why its his fault. Had he fully supported Mubarak Egypt would not be under the control of a muslim terrorist group as it is now, chief. Mubarak kept the peace treaty with Israel and thats why obama wanted him gone IMHO. -Tyr

What did Obama actually DO to overthrow Mubarek ?

Missileman
09-28-2012, 10:36 AM

Et Tu Dillo?

Dilloduck
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Slow day---may as well try for an answer.

Thunderknuckles
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
It's a symbolic charge meant to save face.
Nothing more will come of it and it will be forgotten within a few months.

logroller
09-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Hosni Mubarek's government wouldn't have engaged in this nonsense.
What nonesense, charges brought in absentia? Makes more sense then rioting and attacking innocents. But You are right-- mubarek would have just issued emergency law, where he would then "seize or censor all publications and other media outlets, including advertising, search and seize mail, tap phone and Internet communication links, require all political meetings to be reported in advance for approval, seize and hold individuals without trial, or convict political dissidents and other individuals in secret trials." then promised to stop, and then done so again and again.
http://middleeast.about.com/od/egypt/p/hosni-mubarak.htm

Now most people, myself and our founding fathers included, think that sort of behavior is an affront to liberty and shouldn't be condoned under any but the most extreme circumstances.
After thirty years of that government, I suppose Egyptions thought it undesirable-- which is their right...as much as freedom of speech is, but still. Nonsense would be if they requested extradition.

Kathianne
09-28-2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.france24.com/en/20120928-christians-flee-egypt-town-after-death-threats

28 September 2012 - 15H25

Christians 'flee Egypt town after death threats'

AFP - Several Christian families have fled their homes in Egypt's Sinai peninsula after receiving death threats from suspected Islamist militants, officials and residents told AFP on Friday.

Last week, flyers began circulating in the town of Rafah on the Gaza Strip border demanding that its tiny Coptic population move out, residents said.

Officials at the local church informed the authorities of the threats, but no actin was taken, they added.
Days later, a shop belonging to one of the families was fired on with automatic rifles, witnesses said...

gabosaurus
09-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Yet another deep hole that tyr will need a backhoe to dig himself out of. :laugh:

aboutime
09-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Obama is President of Egypt?
Wow, you learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

Sure does act like it gabby. Much like you come here acting like Joe Biden. Always finding an excuse to defend the LIAR.
That's not new. It's just the TRUTH.

gabosaurus
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/15/129158646210633203.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 06:03 PM

He did plenty.. The Obama administration picked and conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood. In addition, the obama administration favored Islamists over secularists and helped overthrow Mubarak, the reliable U.S. ally, who had outlawed the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood and honored the peace pact with Israel. Today, Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood hard-liner president (Mohammed Morsi), and there are more calls for the destruction of Israel. There are new fears that the regime will invite Al-Qaeda back into Egypt and open up a front with Israel along the Sinai.
Who helped the Muslim Brotherhood gain control? Hillary's own department and the White House helped train the Brotherhood during Egypt’s elections, selling out Israel and U.S. interests in the Mideast. Then the Obama administration secretly helped bring Islamofascists to power. Consider this timeline!
1... 2009: Brotherhood spiritual leader ,Qaradawi , writes President Barack Obama and argues terrorism is a direct response to U.S. foreign policy.
2... 2009: Obama travels to Cairo and apologizes to Muslims and invites the Muslim Brotherhood, but snubs Israel and Mubarak.
3... 2009: Obama appoints a Brotherhood-tied-Islamist, Rashad Hussain, as U.S. envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference, which supports Muslim Brotherhood.
4... 2010: State Department lifts visa ban on Tariq Ramadan suspected terrorists and grandson of the Muslim Brotherhood founder.
5... 2010: Hussain and Ramadan meet at an American sponsored conference attended by U.S. and Brotherhood officials.
6... 2010: Hussain meets in Egypt with Brotherhood’s grand mufti.
7... 2010: Obama meets with Egypt’s foreign minister, Gheit, who claims Barack said he was a Muslim.
8... 2011: The Brotherhood’s supreme leader calls for jihad against the United States, and Qaradawi calls “days of rage” against Mubarack and pro-western Mideast regimes. Cairo erupts into violence.
9... 2011: Obama fails to back his ally, Mubarak, then sends intelligence czar Clapper to Capitol Hill to claim the Muslim Brotherhood is moderate and secular.
10... 2011: The Brotherhood wins control of Egyptian parliament, vows to tear up 30-year peace treaty with Israel and re-establishes ties with Hamas and HHezbollah.
11... 2011: Obama demands Israel relinquish land to Palestine and never visits Israel.
12... 2011: State Department formalizes ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, letting diplomats deal directly with Brotherhood officials in Cairo.
13... 2012: Obama releases $1.5 billion in foreign aid to new Egyptian regime.
14... 2012, June: Morsi becomes Egypt’s president and vows to instate Shariah law, turning Egypt into an Islamic theocracy.
15... 2012, June- A delegation of once-banned Brotherhood terrorists join a Muslim Brotherhood delegation at the White House, meeting with a national security official.
16... 2012, July: Obama invites Morsi to visit the White House in September.

What all this mean is that the Muslim Brotherhood’s didn’t just suddenly take over in Egypt. It was helped along by obama who was very sympathetic to its interests over those of Israel and the United States! By his backing those attempting to overthrow Mubarak he has a lion's share of blame for the terrorist organization that controls Egypt now! He refused help to an ally and instead gave help to an ally's opposition. Yet you think he played no part! Why am I not shocked by that?- -Tyr

jafar00
09-28-2012, 06:33 PM

Why are you upset that the Egyptian people used their new found democratic rights to vote in whoever they want?

Dilloduck
09-28-2012, 08:18 PM
He did plenty.. The Obama administration picked and conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood. In addition, the obama administration favored Islamists over secularists and helped overthrow Mubarak, the reliable U.S. ally, who had outlawed the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood and honored the peace pact with Israel. Today, Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood hard-liner president (Mohammed Morsi), and there are more calls for the destruction of Israel. There are new fears that the regime will invite Al-Qaeda back into Egypt and open up a front with Israel along the Sinai.
Who helped the Muslim Brotherhood gain control? Hillary's own department and the White House helped train the Brotherhood during Egypt’s elections, selling out Israel and U.S. interests in the Mideast. Then the Obama administration secretly helped bring Islamofascists to power. Consider this timeline!
1... 2009: Brotherhood spiritual leader ,Qaradawi , writes President Barack Obama and argues terrorism is a direct response to U.S. foreign policy.
2... 2009: Obama travels to Cairo and apologizes to Muslims and invites the Muslim Brotherhood, but snubs Israel and Mubarak.
3... 2009: Obama appoints a Brotherhood-tied-Islamist, Rashad Hussain, as U.S. envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference, which supports Muslim Brotherhood.
4... 2010: State Department lifts visa ban on Tariq Ramadan suspected terrorists and grandson of the Muslim Brotherhood founder.
5... 2010: Hussain and Ramadan meet at an American sponsored conference attended by U.S. and Brotherhood officials.
6... 2010: Hussain meets in Egypt with Brotherhood’s grand mufti.
7... 2010: Obama meets with Egypt’s foreign minister, Gheit, who claims Barack said he was a Muslim.
8... 2011: The Brotherhood’s supreme leader calls for jihad against the United States, and Qaradawi calls “days of rage” against Mubarack and pro-western Mideast regimes. Cairo erupts into violence.
9... 2011: Obama fails to back his ally, Mubarak, then sends intelligence czar Clapper to Capitol Hill to claim the Muslim Brotherhood is moderate and secular.
10... 2011: The Brotherhood wins control of Egyptian parliament, vows to tear up 30-year peace treaty with Israel and re-establishes ties with Hamas and HHezbollah.
11... 2011: Obama demands Israel relinquish land to Palestine and never visits Israel.
12... 2011: State Department formalizes ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, letting diplomats deal directly with Brotherhood officials in Cairo.
13... 2012: Obama releases $1.5 billion in foreign aid to new Egyptian regime.
14... 2012, June: Morsi becomes Egypt’s president and vows to instate Shariah law, turning Egypt into an Islamic theocracy.
15... 2012, June- A delegation of once-banned Brotherhood terrorists join a Muslim Brotherhood delegation at the White House, meeting with a national security official.
16... 2012, July: Obama invites Morsi to visit the White House in September.

What all this mean is that the Muslim Brotherhood’s didn’t just suddenly take over in Egypt. It was helped along by obama who was very sympathetic to its interests over those of Israel and the United States! By his backing those attempting to overthrow Mubarak he has a lion's share of blame for the terrorist organization that controls Egypt now! He refused help to an ally and instead gave help to an ally's opposition. Yet you think he played no part! Why am I not shocked by that?- -Tyr

Because it's your very own interpretation of what happened.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Because it's your very own interpretation of what happened.

Amigo, we all must have our very own interpretations of anything we choose to be mindful of! Your read the post i made and saw no connection, no part that obama and his admin played in overthrowing Mubarak!?? That would amaze me if you did.. truly it would..-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Obama a muslim ? This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Obama a muslim ? This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

I didnt make the claim. Gheit did.. Surely you arent that damn dense!--Tyr

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/report_obama_said_i_am_a_musli.html

June 16, 2010
Report: Obama said 'I Am a Muslim'
By Pamela Geller
"The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."

That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today. According to journalist Avi Lipkin, Gheit appeared on Nile TV's "Round Table Show" in January, on which he said that "he had had a one-on-one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda."

Obama allegedly said this in the context of reassuring Gheit that he would soon deal with Israel:

He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare) [sic], that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you truly as "ignorant" of the subjects that you comment on as you act? That ignorant= lack of knowledge, not the insulting form..-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-28-2012, 09:27 PM
and you repeated it. He had no way of saving Mubarek from his fate.

Toro
09-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Because supporting dictatorial regimes that suppress its own citizens because of our best interest is always the best option. :rolleyes:

Word.

Some people hate the US. All of them don't hate us "because of our freedom."