PDA

View Full Version : What is Fox smoking? Job Like A Marriage?

tailfins
09-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Just leave me a stack of twenties on the nightstand before you leave for services rendered, thank you very much. If you don't, my pimp, AKA the Labor Department will pay you a visit. Be out by noon, I have another client booked then. If you don't make and keep appointments, don't expect me to be available. I have a long list of companies that are pleased how the last project had a happy ending.

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/sbc/2012/09/27/how-your-job-is-like-marriage/?intcmp=featuredmedia

Thunderknuckles
09-28-2012, 04:13 PM
That is the most creative idea to destroy business I have yet heard.
Yes, the employer/employee relationship should be considered more like a marriage. Imagine the cost of "divorce". Oh, and who gets half? :p
Dimwitted progressive.

fj1200
09-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Fox isn't smoking it; Marion Crain is. And she's smoking it out of the big-government bong I might add.

Abbey Marie
09-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Fox isn't smoking it; Marion Crain is. And she's smoking it out of the big-government bong I might add.

Correct on both counts. I would add that the unions would love it, too.

Tailfins, why did you attribute this concept to Fox? They only reported it.

SassyLady
09-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I don't understand the lead-in either ... "What is Fox smoking?"

Should have been "What is Marion Craine smoking"? This is the most idiotic idea that I've heard in quite a while. It's so stupid that I cannot even begin to address the issues this would cause.

gabosaurus
09-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Right you are.
However, if the story had been filed on another network, they would be at fault for broadcasting it. Dang stupid liberal media! :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
09-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Right you are.
However, if the story had been filed on another network, they would be at fault for broadcasting it. Dang stupid liberal media! :rolleyes:

I think it depneds on why they are broadcasting it. Are they supportive or shaking their heads in disbelief, or maybe warning us? And we all know the networks can subtly communicate these various attitudes if they choose to.