PDA

View Full Version : How Sad, Girl, 8, calls on Islamic youth to back jihad

jimnyc
09-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Perhaps Jafar attended and saw what others are teaching a CHILD? This was in Australia. Anyone teaching children to fight global wars, beheading people & establishing a global caliphate - should be embarrassed. This is not just people perverting a religion, this is turning into a disease that is spreading.

As Julia Gillard struggled to explain how Muslim children could be used to incite violence, eight-year-old Ruqaya yesterday fronted a congress of Islamic fundamendalists in Sydney to espouse her love for jihad. Addressing a 600-strong crowd at the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown in the city's west, the young girl urged all Muslim youth to fight for the restoration of the Islamic caliphate, a single global government for all Muslims established under strict sharia law.

"My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, as the world gathers against the believers in Syria ... seeking to hijack our sincere and blessed uprisings, children in Sydney would like to send their message of hope and support to the Muslims of (Syria), especially to the children and mothers," she read from notes. "These uprisings have demonstrated that this umma (global Muslim community) is alive and well, her love is for jihad, she is unshackled herself from the fear which she held, and she yearns to once again live under the banner of (the Islamic state).

"Children as young as myself can be seen on the streets joining the uprisings, risking their lives to bring food, water and medicine to their wounded family members, some of them never returning to their mothers ... Nobody is too young," she said.

Ruqaya was the seventh of nine speakers at the "Muslims Rise" conference.

Organisers of the event invited the media to report on her address.

Julia Gillard yesterday expressed her horror at images showing Muslim children carrying inflammatory placards at a protest in Sydney on Saturday, including one that read "Behead all those who insult the Prophet".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/girl-8-calls-on-islamic-youth-to-back-jihad/story-e6frg6nf-1226475239074

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Those savages teaching such insane hatred to their children should all be destroyed IMHO.-
The guy in the video doesnt have a damn clue either--
THERE ARE NO MODERATE MUSLIMS!!
There are only muslims not stirred to act yet!-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Advocating mass murder again ? Does this somehow make you a better person ?

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Kids are products of their upbringing. Doesn't matter if you are Muslim, Protestant or White Supremacist.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ULsTm5VR73c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

jimnyc
09-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Kids are products of their upbringing. Doesn't matter if you are Muslim, Protestant or White Supremacist.

I agree 3000%. The current problem is though, the overwhelming majority of children having their minds distorted in such a violent and perverted manner, is from within Islam. This is not to say that white supremacists and such don't do similar, but you won't find even remotely the amount you will within Islam. They have their kids running around with fake and real guns, cutting their heads for the blood for some screwed up ritual, preaching hatred for Israel, preaching death to those who insult them now and also commanding global domination by Islam and let's not forget "Freedom can go to hell".

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 11:36 AM
You should watch some of the war films from Japan. Fearing a U.S. invasion of the home islands, the Japanese taught kids as young as five to bayonet their attackers.
My great aunt and uncle say their were taught in school how Americans and British soldiers went door to door raping children and killing adults in cold blood.
It's not exclusive to Muslims. It's a product of dictatorships.

jimnyc
09-30-2012, 11:37 AM
I am going to add this video to this thread too, as some like to make our Military out to sound like the devil, and the worst criminals in the world. But let us take a peek into how Muslims treat people, and perhaps their fellow Muslims. They say on the page that this is only Shiites, as if somehow that excuses Islam as they don't count. Sadly, this type of thing happens more often than one may think. And a few Muslims get angry when I state that SOME act like animals. Well, you be the judge, as I say the "men" in this video are beneath animals, and pigs themselves are WAY above these scumbags.

I will only link to it. Do not click the link and watch if you have a weak stomach. This might be ordinary actions for some of them, but here in America this is barbaric.

http://youtu.be/f7U0flgxkVA

jimnyc
09-30-2012, 11:39 AM
You should watch some of the war films from Japan. Fearing a U.S. invasion of the home islands, the Japanese taught kids as young as five to bayonet their attackers.
My great aunt and uncle say their were taught in school how Americans and British soldiers went door to door raping children and killing adults in cold blood.

Yep, and then some became civilized. We're talking TODAY, Gabs. And no, even though that was a long time ago, those actions are just as reprehensible and would need to be exposed and condemned as well. My MAIN point is this - the majority of this filth is from within Islam, happening today, not a long time ago. It may not be exclusive to Islam, but the extreme overwhelming majority of this behavior is in fact coming from within Islam.

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 11:41 AM
You can probably find the same type of film about North Korea. Or many African countries.
Like I said, it is a ill of totalitarian societies as a whole.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Advocating mass murder again ? Does this somehow make you a better person ?

Who said anything about mass, killing the animals one at a time is fine with me..-;)
Tryto keep up, you are too limiting in your delusional thinking.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
10-02-2012, 07:50 AM

More understandable if you are facing attack. Muslims are teaching this hatred to children achieve world dominance.

Abbey Marie
10-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Ruqaya was the seventh of nine speakers at the "Muslims Rise" conference.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrUH6EFZpNH6pnh95An0r8gOcpcM5jX sbP0YN_s2f1s2n4bmOXbVSoi77eYA