PDA

View Full Version : More Moham movies are coimng!! Hurrah..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2012, 12:36 PM
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/more-mo-movies-are-coming-to-rioting-motowners/

Maybe if there are enough riots, they’ll burn down their own countries sparing everyone else the trouble.
Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Palestinian who moved to Los Angeles several years ago, said he sees a compelling narrative film in that story and has already cast a “prominent Hollywood actor” in the title role of his film “Muhammad,” which has a proposed budget of $30 million.

The film will tell the story of the prophet from age 12 to his death, and will have the look and feel of Mel Gibson’s “The Passion of the Christ,” Yousef said. “My goal is to create this big mirror to show the Muslim world the true image of its leader,” Yousef said.

A second film in preproduction is the work of Ali Sina, an atheist raised Muslim in Iran. A prominent critic of Islam, he maintains websites that promote what he calls “the truth” about the religion. To date he says he has raised $2 million from Southern California investors for the film, which does not yet have a title but will portray the prophet as a cult leader in the vein of David Koresh or Jim Jones. He hopes to raise a total of $10 million, he said, and begin filming next year. Now a resident of Canada, Sina began contemplating a biopic about Muhammad a decade ago, but stepped up his effort in the last two years as technological advances made it feasible to circumvent government censors and wary exhibitors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should our boyking allow this? Maybe Morsi will tell our little azzhat dictator to invade Canada(Sina lives there) to stop the second movie from being made too. I hope the movies highlight moham's perverted sex desires and lust for diddling babies too.-Tyr

fj1200
09-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Crazy town continues.

tailfins
09-30-2012, 05:51 PM
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/more-mo-movies-are-coming-to-rioting-motowners/

Maybe if there are enough riots, they’ll burn down their own countries sparing everyone else the trouble.
Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Palestinian who moved to Los Angeles several years ago, said he sees a compelling narrative film in that story and has already cast a “prominent Hollywood actor” in the title role of his film “Muhammad,” which has a proposed budget of $30 million.

The film will tell the story of the prophet from age 12 to his death, and will have the look and feel of Mel Gibson’s “The Passion of the Christ,” Yousef said. “My goal is to create this big mirror to show the Muslim world the true image of its leader,” Yousef said.

A second film in preproduction is the work of Ali Sina, an atheist raised Muslim in Iran. A prominent critic of Islam, he maintains websites that promote what he calls “the truth” about the religion. To date he says he has raised $2 million from Southern California investors for the film, which does not yet have a title but will portray the prophet as a cult leader in the vein of David Koresh or Jim Jones. He hopes to raise a total of $10 million, he said, and begin filming next year. Now a resident of Canada, Sina began contemplating a biopic about Muhammad a decade ago, but stepped up his effort in the last two years as technological advances made it feasible to circumvent government censors and wary exhibitors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should our boyking allow this? Maybe Morsi will tell our little azzhat dictator to invade Canada(Sina lives there) to stop the second movie from being made too. I hope the movies highlight moham's perverted sex desires and lust for diddling babies too.-Tyr

Clint Eastwood? He's one of the few people that wouldn't care if his real death was similar to Gran Torino.

jafar00
09-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm sure that these movies will be sufficiently insulting to cause yet more anger. One by an Israeli spy for the Shin Bet, the other by the founder of faithfreedom.org. Score one for bigots and hate speech.

tailfins
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm sure that these movies will be sufficiently insulting to cause yet more anger. One by an Israeli spy for the Shin Bet, the other by the founder of faithfreedom.org. Score one for bigots and hate speech.

That's the true test of free speech. Did you see riots over the "piss Jesus" "art" display? The response to free speech that offends you is more (your) free speech. I don't care about Judaism nor Islam. Movies for or against either don't interest me. I do care about free speech. Hate speech laws are incompatible with the US Constitution.

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Tyr, I have a wonderful idea for you.

How about you make a short film about bad Muslims. Accompany it with some cartoons about Mohammad. THEN take both over to Egypt and promote them.

That way, you wouldn't just be talking out your ass like you normally do. Put your thoughts into action!

mundame
10-02-2012, 08:04 AM
That's the true test of free speech. Did you see riots over the "piss Jesus" "art" display? The response to free speech that offends you is more (your) free speech. I don't care about Judaism nor Islam. Movies for or against either don't interest me. I do care about free speech. Hate speech laws are incompatible with the US Constitution.

Apparently there is another insult out on Youtube today, the news said. So they are rioting again. They only kill each other in their riots, never the people who insult their religion --- so if more and more people publish cartoons and pictures and so on against Islam and Mohammed, will the Islamists finally figure it out, that it profiteth them nothing to tear and bite themselves and each other over this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:11 AM

How about you make a short film about bad Muslims. Accompany it with some cartoons about Mohammad. THEN take both over to Egypt and promote them.

That way, you wouldn't just be talking out your ass like you normally do. Put your thoughts into action!

Your disdain for me exercising my free speech rights is so noted. Now why dont you go peddle your ignorant bullshit advice elsewhere? I am immuned from your stupidity because I am not a blinded liberal like you are.
Why dont you defend Islam instead of attacking me personally? Is it because you are just to ignorant and stupid , not having the ability to properly defend Islam or is it because you are just too damn lazy!?? I think a combo of both IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:13 AM

How many score points do you give them for hating and murdering over words, cartoons or films? Is it one point each for each innocent person they murder!!??--Tyr

Nukeman
10-02-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm sure that these movies will be sufficiently insulting to cause yet more anger. One by an Israeli spy for the Shin Bet, the other by the founder of faithfreedom.org. Score one for bigots and hate speech.Its funny you hold the person who insults to a higher standards than the person who REACTED to the insult.. YOU give animals a pass for turning violent over words!!!!!! PATHETIC!!!!

mundame
10-02-2012, 08:26 AM
I have been wondering since the Libya assassination of our ambassador whether the film itself is by al Queda.

That is, a plot to stir up Muslims, and do more "Arab Spring"-type damage to the regimes that control Islamic countries, as well as hitting America where they could, such as killing our ambassador in Libya.

The filmmaker seems to have such a mysterious identity -- no identity you can really figure out -- that I wondered if it's an al Queda plot from the beginning. That may be giving them too much credit for being able to operate here, but maybe not.

Gaffer
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
I have been wondering since the Libya assassination of our ambassador whether the film itself is by al Queda.

That is, a plot to stir up Muslims, and do more "Arab Spring"-type damage to the regimes that control Islamic countries, as well as hitting America where they could, such as killing our ambassador in Libya.

The filmmaker seems to have such a mysterious identity -- no identity you can really figure out -- that I wondered if it's an al Queda plot from the beginning. That may be giving them too much credit for being able to operate here, but maybe not.

I have wondered the same thing. And with the prosecution of this guy for "probation" violations, I have to wonder if maybe there was something more and the govt wants to cover that up along with all the other stuff in libya. They seem to want to convince everyone that al qaeda is dead and gone with bin laden. It's very much alive and is a branch of the muslim brotherhood.

Voted4Reagan
10-02-2012, 08:41 AM

Once Again....Gabby has ZERO to contribute and results to Ad Hominem attacks in an effort to get even a little attention to her intellectually lacking posts...

Very sad....

fj1200
10-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Once Again....Gabby has ZERO to contribute and results to Ad Hominem attacks in an effort to get even a little attention to her intellectually lacking posts...

Very sad....

That doesn't keep other people from "contributing" now does it?

Robert A Whit
10-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Apparently there is another insult out on Youtube today, the news said. So they are rioting again. They only kill each other in their riots, never the people who insult their religion --- so if more and more people publish cartoons and pictures and so on against Islam and Mohammed, will the Islamists finally figure it out, that it profiteth them nothing to tear and bite themselves and each other over this?

Been noting the arguments.

I realize this is hearsay, but Sia who is a college graduate from Iran, now an American citizen he says, converted to Catholicism. When he told me that, I asked him to tell me in his own words if Islam is a violent religion. I realize that not all Muslims walk in lock step. But his reply was, well, pretty darned amazing.

Sia says, YES, Islam is a violent religion.

BTW, Sia was still in college in Iran when the hostages were captured. He was among those who burned the USA flag and spat on America.

Today he is totally changed in my opinion. He lives here. Sia reformed. If a hateful Muslim can reform, why can't democrats reform?

Robert A Whit
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM

I realize this is hearsay, but Sia who is a college graduate from Iran, now an American citizen he says, converted to Catholicism. When he told me that, I asked him to tell me in his own words if Islam is a violent religion. I realize that not all Muslims walk in lock step. But his reply was, well, pretty darned amazing.

BTW, Sia was still in college in Iran when the hostages were captured. He was among those who burned the USA flag and spat on America.

Today he is totally changed in my opinion. He lives here. Sia reformed. If a hateful Muslim can reform, why can't democrats reform?

Let me try again. If Muslims can convert, why can't Democrats convert? We republicans have a huge open tent. Repent Democrats and start out reading Thomas Paine and Frederich Hayek for openers. I recommend you read the book by Wapschott about Hayek and Keynes. You will learn how and why Keynes spending got it wrong. Obama is leading democrats to spoiled water.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Let me try again. If Muslims can convert, why can't Democrats convert? We republicans have a huge open tent. Repent Democrats and start out reading Thomas Paine and Frederich Hayek for openers. I recommend you read the book by Wapschott about Hayek and Keynes. You will learn how and why Keynes spending got it wrong. Obama is leading democrats to spoiled water.

The dem party is controlled by liberal/leftist scum, convertng a few voters will not change that IMHO.
Logic and common sense are both rejected out of hand by most dems/libs/leftists. We must defeat them not embrace them.-Tyr

mundame
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM

Interesting. My husband says he read the whole Koran in college (he was interested in religion generally; his father was Pentecostalist) and found it to be remarkably violent and hate-filled. Nothing good in it, in his opinion, he said.

Certainly it has resulted in a violent Muslim world-takeover for centuries, starting with the Holy Land that the Crusaders tried to get back, and utimately failed after a couple centuries. Though now, Israel has tried again and succeeded so far.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Interesting. My husband says he read the whole Koran in college (he was interested in religion generally; his father was Pentecostalist) and found it to be remarkably violent and hate-filled. Nothing good in it, in his opinion, he said.

Certainly it has resulted in a violent Muslim world-takeover for centuries, starting with the Holy Land that the Crusaders tried to get back, and utimately failed after a couple centuries. Though now, Israel has tried again and succeeded so far.

Your husband is obviously a very smart guy. Nothing good in it is a very good summation methinks.-:clap:-Tyr