PDA

View Full Version : Liberals judging people badly!

glockmail
09-30-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

glockmail
09-30-2012, 09:42 PM
This guy was a lot more polite than I would have been. How much excess CO2 is she expelling 24/7 due to that extra 50 pounds?

tailfins
09-30-2012, 10:35 PM
I would have called 911 within 10 seconds. Knowing they are on a police recording calms people down.

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 10:43 PM
How much excess CO2 is she expelling 24/7 due to that extra 50 pounds?

You mean the fat chick doing the yelling or the fat chick with the truck driver? :rolleyes:

But yeah, that one obnoxious woman represents EVERY DAMN LIBERAL WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES!!

God bless you wonderful conservatives for standing up for America! :salute:

tailfins
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
You mean the fat chick doing the yelling or the fat chick with the truck driver? :rolleyes:

But yeah, that one obnoxious woman represents EVERY **** LIBERAL WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES!!

God bless you wonderful conservatives for standing up for America! :salute:

I will include you and say TWO obnoxious women represents EVERY **** LIBERAL WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES!!

glockmail
09-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I would have called 911 within 10 seconds. Knowing they are on a police recording calms people down.
I would have had the camera in my right and my 40 cal in my left

tailfins
09-30-2012, 11:26 PM

You'd be on really thin ice for a criminal brandishing charge: not worth it.

gabosaurus
10-01-2012, 12:14 AM
I will include you and say TWO obnoxious women represents EVERY **** LIBERAL WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES!!

http://i2.asntown.net/ha//Animals/animal4232010/funny-pictures-cat-challenges-you-to-a-fight.jpg

tailfins
10-01-2012, 07:25 AM
http://i2.asntown.net/ha//Animals/animal4232010/funny-pictures-cat-challenges-you-to-a-fight.jpg

Gabby has been showing off her pussy a lot lately, now she's offering me a piece. Wonderful.

glockmail
10-01-2012, 08:24 AM
You'd be on really thin ice for a criminal brandishing charge: not worth it. My left would be hidden behind the door.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 08:32 AM
My left would be hidden behind the door.

Why, because Toyota Pious lady was threatening your life?

glockmail
10-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Why, because Toyota Pious lady was threatening your life?No, because she was unstable and within arm's length of the young child.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 09:42 AM
No, because she was unstable and within arm's length of the young child.

:rolleyes: So she grabs your kids and you're going to shoot her?

glockmail
10-01-2012, 11:03 AM
:rolleyes: So she grabs your kids and you're going to shoot her? Yes, of course.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Yes, of course.

While she's holding your kid. Excellent.

logroller
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
While she's holding your kid. Excellent.
...marksman, I would hope.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 12:35 PM
...marksman, I would hope.

Or someone would realize a better outcome by running 4 feet and tackling her.

logroller
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Or someone would realize a better outcome by running 4 feet and tackling her.
Clearly you've fallen victim to the liberal mentality regarding gun laws. What's next, sharia law? ;)
All aboard the hyperbolic derailment train-- woo woo!!! :fist pump::fist pump:

fj1200
10-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Clearly you've fallen victim to the liberal mentality regarding gun laws. What's next, sharia law? ;)
All aboard the hyperbolic derailment train-- woo woo!!! :fist pump::fist pump:

I've been ignored for less so don't make me... :slap:

My preferred method would have been to rev up my dirty diesel and smoke her out, let the cancer get her in 30 years. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tailfins
10-01-2012, 01:20 PM
I've been ignored for less so don't make me... :slap:

My preferred method would have been to rev up my dirty diesel and smoke her out, let the cancer get her in 30 years. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let her deal with criminal harassment charges and a criminal record.

glockmail
10-01-2012, 01:20 PM
While she's holding your kid. Excellent. She's a good sized target. :slap:

fj1200
10-01-2012, 01:27 PM
She's a good sized target. :slap:

And your wife is in the shot; happy shooting slick.

glockmail
10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
And your wife is in the shot; happy shooting slick. No she's not. You're making shit up now. :slap:

Abbey Marie
10-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Sucks to be so bitter and angry that you need to go yell at people over their car running. I don't think I could have stayed as calm as that couple did.

glockmail
10-01-2012, 03:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf2uDKO-dnY

fj1200
10-01-2012, 03:59 PM
No she's not. You're making shit up now. :slap:

So you don't even watch your own video? When crazy town comes back to the truck at 1:54, she is clearly next to the child and the wife. So congratulations, you not only likely shot the woman in the back, you endangered your wife and your child not to mention risking your child's safety by NOT removing the kid from the presence of someone whom you already identified as "unstable."

No, because she was unstable and within arm's length of the young child.

Thankfully you had your gun though. :rolleyes:

glockmail
10-01-2012, 04:00 PM
So you don't even watch your own video? When crazy town comes back to the truck at 1:54, she is clearly next to the child and the wife. So congratulations, you not only likely shot the woman in the back, you endangered your wife and your child not to mention risking your child's safety by NOT removing the kid from the presence of someone whom you already identified as "unstable."

Thankfully you had your gun though. :rolleyes:
You're retarded thinking that I'd shoot at that exact moment. :lol:

fj1200
10-01-2012, 04:05 PM
You're retarded thinking that I'd shoot at that exact moment. :lol:

Phew, close call because you'll shoot when only your child is in the shot. I feel better now. Good on 'ya for not removing your child from a dangerous situation though.

glockmail
10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Phew, close call because you'll shoot when only your child is in the shot. I feel better now. Good on 'ya for not removing your child from a dangerous situation though.It's nice that you're so concerned. Retarded, but concerned.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 04:26 PM
It's nice that you're so concerned. Retarded, but concerned.

Concerned there's a chance you'll shoot your own family member which you seem to think is praiseworthy... yeah, that's retarded. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
10-01-2012, 04:36 PM
This guy was a lot more polite than I would have been. How much excess CO2 is she expelling 24/7 due to that extra 50 pounds?

So you're on board with Michelle Obama and Bloomberg requiring that fat folks not eat, nor express opinions until no longer fat?

glockmail
10-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Concerned there's a chance you'll shoot your own family member which you seem to think is praiseworthy... yeah, that's retarded. :rolleyes: When was I supposedly seeking praise?

glockmail
10-01-2012, 04:57 PM
So you're on board with Michelle Obama and Bloomberg requiring that fat folks not eat, nor express opinions until no longer fat? Not at all. If the gal wants to eat fried chicken all day long then knock herself out. But if she berates me for driving a decent vehicle I'll rip her a new one from any available angle. Since her angle is environmentalism I'll rip her into how much her fat is exhaling excess CO2 24/7.

Abbey Marie
10-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Not sure why people are implying defense of this loudmouth obnoxious woman. She had some nerve getting up in that couple's face like that. I'd have tried to have her charged with assault.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 09:58 PM
When was I supposedly seeking praise?

I didn't say you were seeking praise, I said you seem to think it's praiseworthy.

Quite the multi-tasker you. I'm sure the camera is very helpful in protecting your family from obnoxious libs.

fj1200
10-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Not sure why people are implying defense of this loudmouth obnoxious woman. She had some nerve getting up in that couple's face like that. I'd have tried to have her charged with assault.

Who's defending her?

logroller
10-02-2012, 01:35 AM
She's free to voice her loudmouth obnoxious self, isn't she? And assault; after she'd been asked to leave them alone and then returned, harassment would be a more likely charge. (Which I think you already mentioned). I'd of told how much I love a spirited woman; really gets my engine running, then proceed to rev my engine. Oh ya!!! Keep it up lady and I'm gonna need a cigarette! All this fun you're not gonna begrudge me for a little second hands smoke, will ya?

glockmail
10-02-2012, 07:47 AM
I didn't say you were seeking praise, I said you seem to think it's praiseworthy.

Quite the multi-tasker you. I'm sure the camera is very helpful in protecting your family from obnoxious libs.

You seem to have an odd perception of reality to think that.

Cameras are an excellent way to protect one's family and "stuff". Why do you think that security systems rely on them so much?

fj1200
10-02-2012, 08:27 AM
You seem to have an odd perception of reality to think that.

Cameras are an excellent way to protect one's family and "stuff". Why do you think that security systems rely on them so much?

My reality is completely based on your words which is to say you have an odd perception of when a gun is helpful.

And you should do better to pick up sarcasm.

glockmail
10-02-2012, 12:51 PM
My reality is completely based on your words which is to say you have an odd perception of when a gun is helpful.

And you should do better to pick up sarcasm.

No, your perception is based on your assumptions (largely incorrect) about the meaning of my words. The fact that you think that your the sole user of sarcasm here proves that your assumptions are largely incorrect.

:coffee:

fj1200
10-02-2012, 04:26 PM
No, your perception is based on your assumptions (largely incorrect) about the meaning of my words. The fact that you think that your the sole user of sarcasm here proves that your assumptions are largely incorrect.

Where did I state I was the sole user of sarcasm? And I don't "assume" meanings of words; I use the dictionary, give it a try.

I could summarize your statements though:

Fact 1. You believe the woman to be unstable.
Fact 2. Rather than remove the child from the risky situation you get a camera and a gun.

Do your actions lower the inherent risk in the situation or increase it? Please point out my "incorrect assumptions."

Kathianne
10-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Who's defending her?

Not I either. I just don't think her obnoxiousness has anything to do with size. She's a whack and was lucky that the people didn't really give her what for.

glockmail
10-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Where did I state I was the sole user of sarcasm? And I don't "assume" meanings of words; I use the dictionary, give it a try.

I could summarize your statements though:

Fact 1. You believe the woman to be unstable.
Fact 2. Rather than remove the child from the risky situation you get a camera and a gun.

Do your actions lower the inherent risk in the situation or increase it? Please point out my "incorrect assumptions."

"Fact" 2 is an assumption, and it is incorrect.

KitchenKitten99
10-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Oy vey...

http://ideologicallyimpure.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

fj1200
10-03-2012, 08:38 AM
"Fact" 2 is an assumption, and it is incorrect.

Fact 2:

Or you can provide the quote where you're removing the child from the risky situation because as I see it your hands are full.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 09:32 AM
She's free to voice her loudmouth obnoxious self, isn't she? And assault; after she'd been asked to leave them alone and then returned, harassment would be a more likely charge. (Which I think you already mentioned). I'd of told how much I love a spirited woman; really gets my engine running, then proceed to rev my engine. Oh ya!!! Keep it up lady and I'm gonna need a cigarette! All this fun you're not gonna begrudge me for a little second hands smoke, will ya?

By getting right up in their faces, I think assault (threat of bodily harm) is a possibility. I said "I'd
try to", because it's not likely to be successful.

The threat of prosecution might make her think next time before she goes off.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Who's defending her?

No one is defending her. I said "implied". But what I really was seeing was some of you are so concerned with going after Glock for his comments, that you don't seem to have a problem with the woman herself. Seemed odd to me that I didn't see any direct responses about her unbelievable and yes, threatening, behavior.

fj1200
10-03-2012, 09:42 AM
No one is defending her. I said "implied". But what I really was seeing was some of you are so concerned with going after Glock for his comments, that you don't seem to have a problem with the woman herself. Seemed odd to me that I didn't see any direct responses about her unbelievable and yes, threatening, behavior.

I don't even think there is "implied" defense. Her stupid actions don't require much comment, I even called her "crazy town," but actions/words by others say just as much IMO. Besides, on crazytownforum.com she's bragging about how she told off those dumb rednecks and is getting ample praise I'm sure.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't even think there is "implied" defense. Her stupid actions don't require much comment, I even called her "crazy town," but actions/words by others say just as much IMO. Besides, on crazytownforum.com she's bragging about how she told off those dumb rednecks and is getting ample praise I'm sure.

Some might say that if one thinks a post itself doesn't require comment, then neither does another's comment on said post.

fj1200
10-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Some might say that if one thinks a post itself doesn't require comment, then neither does another's comment on said post.

Some might, then again...

DP might also be pretty boring.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Some might, then again...

DP might also be pretty boring.

Yes, arguing tangential topics can sometimes be interesting. As does actually commenting on the thread topic itself.

fj1200
10-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes, arguing tangential topics can sometimes be interesting. As does actually commenting on the thread topic itself.

The thread topic wasn't worth the interweb credits wasted on it IMO. That the OP threw in the gun comment on post 6 speaks for itself.

logroller
10-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Clearly, the rationale here indicates the need for strict anti-idling laws; so children aren't threatened and mad prius owners can hybrid around tending to more important things like disarming gun nuts. :coffee:

glockmail
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
...Or you can provide the quote where you're removing the child from the risky situation because as I see it your hands are full.You seem to forget that the wife has two hands herself. My keeping the libtard busy allows the wife to keep the child from harm.

fj1200
10-05-2012, 11:12 AM
You seem to forget that the wife has two hands herself. My keeping the libtard busy allows the wife to keep the child from harm.

Either, she was on the phone herself, or no need for the gun then. My point is it was overkill and didn't lessen the overall risk which was minimal IMO.

But to each their own, enjoy your CCW.

glockmail
10-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Either, she was on the phone herself, or no need for the gun then. My point is it was overkill and didn't lessen the overall risk which was minimal IMO.

But to each their own, enjoy your CCW.

When the safety of my family is in question I'll take the belt and suspenders approach every time.

fj1200
10-05-2012, 11:36 AM
When the safety of my family is in question I'll take the belt and suspenders approach every time.

... didn't lessen the overall risk...

glockmail
10-05-2012, 02:06 PM

That's just your opinion. Mine is quite different.

logroller
10-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I got rights man--- From my cold dead hand...yeah!
Unchecked, this sort of behavior will surely lead to riots and beheadings...ask anybody.

fj1200
10-06-2012, 06:30 AM
That's just your opinion. Mine is quite different.

:thumb: